Arcade animated classic Dragon's Lair is coming to the PSN (with trophy support) next week in 1080P for $10.
post #511 of 552
11/19/10 at 11:49am
|Imageepoch isn't known for developing games for the PS3. They're more comfortable with the portables - their stalwart Luminous Arc series rested only on the DS, while Fate/Extra and Criminal Girls are for PSP. Their only home console release is Arc Rise Fantasia for the Wii. Now, the Tokyo-based studio is shaking things up with a PS3-PC game.
Introducing Chevalier Tactics. As the name might've told you, the game will be a strategy RPG just like their Luminous Arc games. The game will be set in medieval Europe, so that means swords, knights, and royalty. Among the character classes revealed so far are the usual fighter, knight, and wizard.
Japanese gaming mag Famitsu described two modes in the game. One is Simulation Mode, where you give out orders to groups of units at a time. The other is Network Mode, where you get to play in large-scale battles.
Chevalier Tactics will be released as a downloadable for the PlayStation Network and the PC at a yet to be announced date.
- Complex story mode with about 25 hours of gameplay, extended to more than 100 hours when including all side quests, missions and full character development.
- Isometric open world to explore with more than 15 different terrains, such as mountains, snow, desert, grassland, savanna, mud and others.
- Sophisticated grid turn-based combat system, featuring a large range of combat and skill commands as well as special attacks and effects.
- Unique action and puzzle elements in a variety of over 20 challenging dungeons and 50 quests.
- Six playable main characters with upgradable weapons, armors and accessories, allowing hundreds of gear combinations.
- Detailed online stats tracking each gamer’s progress.
- Technically perfected game engine, constantly running smoothly at 60 fps with close to no loading times.
- Thirty dedicated background music tracks.