Click here for pictures from the Sony February 2007 show. ... by MultimediaGeek
More pictures from Sony's Image Gallery ... by borg.cube
A similar thread for the three Sony A3000 models is here.
The "High Road" source for pre-release information about Sony's A3000 models.
Here is another thread with a lot of thoughtful speculation.
When are the 2007 Sony SXRD TV's coming out?
If you are interested in debating the relative merits of the technology in the XBR5 sets vs. the A3000 or A2020 models it's a great opportunity to start a separate thread to compare and contrast the different models.
Originally Posted by kelpie
The Sony XBR5 SXRD owner's manual is now available for download here.
Sony XBR5 SXRB Owner's Manual
Sony has a pdf of the stand manual with all the specs of every cabinet and weight supported for each space:
Sony TV Stand
Initial Sony Press Release
KDS-Z60XBR5 at Sony Style is no longer available. 09/22/2007
KDS-Z70XBR5 at Sony Style ... by kelpie
c/net Review ... by Ineedanewtv
Originally Posted by westa6969
1. Why are the XBR5 sets so heavy?
2. What HDMI 1.3 features will Sony use?
3. How will Sony convert 1080p@24Hz source from high definition DVD sources to 1080p@120Hz?
4. How will Sony recover 1080p@24Hz material from it's 1080i@60Hz TV package?
5. How will the "new" Bravia engines be different than the 2006 version?
6. What are the implications of this FCC 2005 order?
... by highheater - Part 1
... by unknown from kelpie - Part 2
sony2007-part1.pdf 368.2294921875k . file
sony2007-part2.pdf 410.33984375k . file