or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › HDTV › HDTV Programming › 'Mad Men' on AMC HD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

'Mad Men' on AMC HD - Page 66

post #1951 of 2329
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLar View Post

^^^ ....although that'll made you 85 by now..

huh?
post #1952 of 2329
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbiscuit View Post

Just can't get past the horsey smile with her though.
And the flat posterior.
post #1953 of 2329
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieva View Post

I don't think don loves megan at all. Most of the time their relationship feels like a father daughter vibe with her always seeking his approval for what she does. The age gap is very open and clear in their relationship. They're at 2 different stages of life. I think she will strongly reconsider any thought of getting pregnant again now too.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
Agree about the pregnancy but I don't think she was too happy the first time around so getting pregnant again especially since she's working so much probably isn't in the cards anyway.
post #1954 of 2329
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoilerJim View Post

And the flat posterior.

+1 wink.gifbiggrin.gif
post #1955 of 2329
Quote:
Originally Posted by acebreathe View Post

...so getting pregnant again especially since she's working so much probably isn't in the cards anyway.

There will be no pregnancy because they have no future together. Don is barely hanging on - with everything. He has shown little enthusiasm about anything this season.
post #1956 of 2329
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbiscuit View Post

Just can't get past the horsey smile with her though.


Lol, I have to agree.  Every time she brings out those teeth, I just about cringe.

post #1957 of 2329
Quote:
Originally Posted by flint350 View Post


Lol, I have to agree.  Every time she brings out those teeth, I just about cringe.
After seeing the bikini shot of her in the opening episode, I don't care about her teeth.
post #1958 of 2329
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertR View Post

After seeing the bikini shot of her in the opening episode, I don't care about her teeth.

Go watch "Hot Tub Time Machine"!!!
post #1959 of 2329
Quote:
Originally Posted by flint350 View Post


Lol, I have to agree.  Every time she brings out those teeth, I just about cringe.

She has teeth?
post #1960 of 2329
Yep.

post #1961 of 2329
You can’t miss the teeth, but I think the pitch black hair, especially when it is often tightly drawn to her head, the black eye shadow she sometimes wears, gives her a Goth look, and that doesn’t help. Take away the black, and she has a different look. Granted, she still has the teeth, but all of that black accentuates her white, gapped teeth.

post #1962 of 2329
Her teeth ruin her face for me, but not her body.
post #1963 of 2329
I'd hit it anyway... I don't have perfect teeth either so.. LOL
post #1964 of 2329
This page has me laughing biggrin.gif
Sorry, don't watch this show or participate in this thread. Her teeth are a little much, but I'd still..
post #1965 of 2329
Those pics don't even look like the same girl, it's a totally different look than Megan.
post #1966 of 2329
That's because in 3 out 4 of them she has her mouth closed.
post #1967 of 2329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young C View Post

This page has me laughing biggrin.gif
Sorry, don't watch this show or participate in this thread. Her teeth are a little much, but I'd still..

I know. It's hysterical. All these guys are like "Ugh, the teeth". But I guarantee you that if any of these guys ever met her in person in a bar, she could have them drooling all over themselves in about 10 seconds flat.
post #1968 of 2329
Quote:
Originally Posted by vfxproducer View Post

I know. It's hysterical. All these guys are like "Ugh, the teeth". But I guarantee you that if any of these guys ever met her in person in a bar, she could have them drooling all over themselves in about 10 seconds flat.
Yeah, and the LAST thing they'd be looking at is her teeth! "Teeth, what teeth??"
post #1969 of 2329
Yep, there is that if she's wearing something like the bottom left pic. biggrin.gif
post #1970 of 2329
Quote:
Originally Posted by vfxproducer View Post

I know. It's hysterical. All these guys are like "Ugh, the teeth". But I guarantee you that if any of these guys ever met her in person in a bar, she could have them drooling all over themselves in about 10 seconds flat.

Uhhh.............for me I am thinking DON could do MUCH better (and he HAS!!).
post #1971 of 2329
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzen102 View Post

Uhhh.............for me I am thinking DON could do MUCH better
But would you be thinking "I could do much better" if she was next to you in a bikini? biggrin.gif
post #1972 of 2329
Some really picky young turks around here...

I don't mind the teeth, I don't mind the posterior, I don't mind the sixties makeup and hair. I just see a good-looking young woman with intelligence.
post #1973 of 2329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaded Dogfood View Post

Some really picky young turks around here...

I just see a good-looking young woman with intelligence.
Yep.
post #1974 of 2329
Joan was looking fine....but not feeling that way.

Roger winning Chevy and the Camero?

Pete seeing his Father-in law at the whore house and falling down the steps....Priceless.

Don takes a huge risk..and has some fun?

Peggy is slumming, dealing with a little "harassment" and meet the new boss- same as the old boss.

What a great season so far....
post #1975 of 2329
Not the Camaro. It came out in 1967.
post #1976 of 2329
The XP-887 is actually the Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Chevy Vega
. See picture on right in link.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by afrogt - 5/6/13 at 3:18am
post #1977 of 2329
Quote:
Originally Posted by catdaddy View Post

Not the Camaro. It came out in 1967.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrogt View Post

The XP-887 is actually the Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Chevy Vega
. See picture on right in link.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Ironically...My Dad owned one of those XP-887's when I was a kid.
post #1978 of 2329
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiratesCove View Post


Ironically...My Dad owned one of those XP-887's when I was a kid.
And was the first car offered as a prize on "The Price is Right" (1972-present version) - I saw this on the YouTube video of the 25th anniversary episode (it was a flashback).
post #1979 of 2329
IDK that one was an ugly arse car, compared with the Camaro or the Mustang... I guess it was more affordable.

Anyone know if Pete's fall off the stairs was an outtake or was it written like that? because it was hilarious
post #1980 of 2329
The gang's back together!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: HDTV Programming
AVS › AVS Forum › HDTV › HDTV Programming › 'Mad Men' on AMC HD