or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Blu-ray & HD DVD › Blu-ray Software › Pirates of the Caribbean, big framing problems!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pirates of the Caribbean, big framing problems!! - Page 19  

post #541 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader424242 View Post

For me, this title was the major reason I would have to go neutral, so the fact that it is messed up kinda removes the first, best reason I have to go neutral at this time. This is not a format issue but a studio support one, and if one of the major supporting studios of any format shows this level of apathy (if, indeed, they are waiting for this to "blow over") when they screw up, well...

OMG! No offense intended.....but you need to relax........I could care less if you go format neutral or HD-DVD solely, but to denounce the entire format and studio over a mistake really doesn't make any sense.

I know everyone is impatient, but companies don't usually move quickly....I know, I know, I work for one.............has Disney officially stated that they will do nothing? Does anyone actually know?
post #542 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Pereira View Post

This is not correct re: Super-35 being "framed" in post-production. There are ground glass markings in camera and the film is framed for its theatrical aspect ratio on-set. Many directors even put tape on their video tap monitors blocking out the "extra" picture information so they can only see the theatrical framing during filming.

It's true that some Super-35 films have had the framing of shots adjusted in post- the Super-35 process allows this thanks to the extra top/bottom area in the full exposed frame- but it's not correct to say that it's routine for Super-35 movies to literally be "framed" during post-production.

Vincent


and none of that changes the fact that in the theater you could see his face. :P
post #543 of 602
Quote:


...over a mistake...

That is my point. Everyone makes mistakes (I even made one once.... I thought I was too modest...), and I am not denouncing the format (any format) over that. All I am saying is that if Disney chose to ignore the problem and hope it blows over, like some are speculating, coupled with the fact that they are a major blu studio, I would be pressed to put stock into anything from them...

Right now, I could count the number of Blu titles I am interested in on one hand. Pirates is one of them, and is probably at the top of that list. I am more than willing to live with the SD version that is framed properly if The Mouse decides that the general public will never notice (or care). If that is indeed the case, I have little else to compel me to move Blu right now (that can and most probably will change come the new year, as more titles are released).
post #544 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader424242 View Post

That is my point. Everyone makes mistakes (I even made one once.... I thought I was too modest...), and I am not denouncing the format (any format) over that. All I am saying is that if Disney chose to ignore the problem and hope it blows over, like some are speculating, coupled with the fact that they are a major blu studio, I would be pressed to put stock into anything from them...

Right now, I could count the number of Blu titles I am interested in on one hand. Pirates is one of them, and is probably at the top of that list. I am more than willing to live with the SD version that is framed properly if The Mouse decides that the general public will never notice (or care). If that is indeed the case, I have little else to compel me to move Blu right now (that can and most probably will change come the new year, as more titles are released).

Everyone of course has different tastes in films. I can't wait for the Spiderman Trilogy.

This one mistake will not stop me from buying Disney films that I want on Blu-Ray.

We do need an answer one way or the other from Disney and I'm sure someone such as yourself or others who are passionate about this will keep the pressure on them to provide one.
post #545 of 602
It'll be the easiest thing in the world to correct this few minutes.

Disney can then press all future discs with the tweaked version.

The can also put out a low-key press release offering a replacement.

Apart from a few internet users, hardly anyone with the original disc will take them up on it.

I can't understand why they haven't simply offered to do this already.

It's quick, easy, will cost little, and makes them look good.

Steve W
post #546 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pecker View Post

It'll be the easiest thing in the world to correct this few minutes.

Disney can then press all future discs with the tweaked version.

The can also put out a low-key press release offering a replacement.

Apart from a few internet users, hardly anyone with the original disc will take them up on it.

I can't understand why they haven't simply offered to do this already.

It's quick, easy, will cost little, and makes them look good.

Steve W

They have to rescan it, re-encode it, create all new masters, go through testing again to make sure the master is good, then do all new production runs.

That's not the kind of thing they'll knock it in twenty minutes for a fiver, and the fact that only a handful of internet users care is exactly why it won't happen.
post #547 of 602
Actually all they have to do is reframe the affected minutes, encode, etc. Not much more complicated than what Universal did for BTTF II&III.
post #548 of 602
Quote:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Pereira

This is not correct re: Super-35 being "framed" in post-production. There are ground glass markings in camera and the film is framed for its theatrical aspect ratio on-set. Many directors even put tape on their video tap monitors blocking out the "extra" picture information so they can only see the theatrical framing during filming.

It's true that some Super-35 films have had the framing of shots adjusted in post- the Super-35 process allows this thanks to the extra top/bottom area in the full exposed frame- but it's not correct to say that it's routine for Super-35 movies to literally be "framed" during post-production.

Vincent

Hate to quibble semantics here but . . .

it IS in fact routine for SOME shots in virtually all digitally posted Super 35 films to be reframed in post.

ABSOLUTELY

Also, there are so many variations on shooting and posting Super 35
that there is no ONE single standard . . . . no single way is "routine."

I can bet you big money that EVERY Super 35 film finished digitally has at least ONE shot re-framed . . . [ I've been shooting Super 35 and finishing digitally for a long time so you might not want to take the bet ]

That said, it is safe to say that directors and cameramen set up a particular aspect ratio and don't want you to see the other stuff.

Also, keep in mind that SUPER 35 is a PROCESS not a specific aspect ratio.

The process is to shoot the entire width of the negative as opposed to
protecting the optical soundtrack area . . . . seems odd in this digital
age but the so-called ACADEMY camera formats do not use the optical sound track area.

Also, and this may be most germaine to the subject . . . .

THERE ARE MULTIPLE STANDARDS FOR EACH SUPER 35 ASPECT RATIO

To wit;

For 2.40 extraction the most common framing standards are . .

1 - COMMON CENTER -- equal crop top and bottom
2 - COMMON HEADROOM -- most of the crop on the bottom
3 - SPLIT CENTER aka FINCHER CROP -- one third off the top / two thirds off the bottom

I think the PIRATES misframe issue could stem from one standard
being used in the camera and another standard used in the transfer.

IE: If the scene were shot with COMMON HEADROOM and transferred
as if it were COMMON CENTER the 2.40 extraction would be lower
than intended and Orlando would lose his head.

Unfortunately, sometimes more than one standard can be used on the same film and that can cause "problems."

ALL this said;

The issue is that a mistake was made on the framing of PIRATES.

It should not have happened.

It should be corrected.

Disney should fess up and fix it

PERIOD . . . regardless of WHY it happened or which HD format.

-30-





-30-
post #549 of 602
Won't happen.
post #550 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post

I am NOT saying this in defense of the Blu-Ray format. I am saying this in response to the ridiculous assertions that Disney replace these discs. Despite my severe OCD, I'd advise them to not even bother "fixing" this and degrading their master with further exposure and I will not be lining up to demand that they do otherwise and offer a replacement program. That said, if they did do so, I am OCD enough to want it and I will place my claim, though it will always bug me if I have the version with more dust contamination encoded in it.

The worst looking shots are taken from quick half-second moments and are almost entirely un-noticable without knowing what to look for... as hard as that may be to believe (seeing only the shots). The shot of William Turner (Orlando Bloom) standing there with only his jaw and body in the shot was actually a half-second clip of him jumping up to his feet from the floor. As a result, his entire face passes in front of the camera and it cuts away to another shot as soon as his face leaves the frame. Therefore, it seems intentional even though it wasn't.

I have SEVERE OCD... compulsive hoarding/collecting, Internet addiction, compulsive shopping/deal-hunting, etc. I can't bear to watch the crappy encoding of the BBC Planet Earth BDs after noticing the pulsing in the dark areas (actually, it's more like I'm too distracted to watch and I give up). I check my The Prestige disc for "BD rot" almost every week despite the codes indicating that it is not susceptible. All this and yet I refuse to pretend that this PotC issue is serious enough to demand a replacement. In the other thread, someone pointed out that the actor on the roof was clearly Orlando Bloom's stunt double. In terms of seriousness, that's almost as bad. NEITHER "ruins" the scene. Even after being made aware of this, I had to watch the scene three times to find the framing errors! Yes, I'm OCD, but I can still get so caught up in the scene to miss things that don't detract from it at all.

So yes, at least three of those face-croppings occur after the face has passed through the scene or were captured before the face finished moving into the scene (going down stairs). This is almost impossible to notice without seeing the alternately-framed version, despite the still shots making it seem worse than they are... William Turner (Orlando Bloom) is not just standing there posing for the camera with his head chopped off.



Pretty much none of George Lucas' changes were ever considered "OK" by the fanbase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroenen View Post

It may be your opinion that it's "ridiculous" that Disney replace these discs and that's fine. I respect that. My opinion though says otherwise.

You have OCD and you’re not obsessing over this? That's unusual for someone with OCD, but congrats, it's a step in the right direction.

Also note, you refer to the scenes as being only a few seconds, but there are about 8 mins worth of incorrect framing.

As for you not getting the same framed version that's on the WS DVD - don't even think about it, because you'd only obsess since you have OCD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRockSoAwesome View Post

Let me first say that anyone trying to say that this in any way is the fault of Blu-Ray tech either doesn't understand how framing works or is just trying to attack Blu-Ray for anything they can think of. And this is from a guy that owns HD DVD but not Blu.

That said, I don't see how people wanting a replacement disc is ridiculous; when you buy an item that is not up to the standard that it should be, you should either get a replacement or a refund.

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough:
Yes, it goes on for eight minutes, but not eight minutes of chopped off heads. The shots that show characters that are "obviously" out of the frame are not obvious (and I will show this) and those are what only show for fractional seconds and last for a few second all together when totaled. Even then, they are NOT obviously out of the frame. There is a reason they were missed, so let me explain it to you:

Let's go back to this, statment, because it's clearly what needs to be understood:
"So yes, at least three of those face-croppings occur after the face has passed through the scene or were captured before the face finished moving into the scene (going down stairs)."

Now, If someone jumps to their feet on film from below the frame, their entire character rises into view. This happens in both framings. REPEAT: The ENTIRE character comes into view. When he has reached a standing position, the scene immediately switches. You can see the entire actor's face as he rises in both versions. Because it was supposed to be an impressively quick leap to his feet before continuing the battle, the scene cuts away extremely quickly. If the last fraction of a second showed the face cut off, you would assume that it was supposed to be because you just saw all you needed to see. After a character leaves the scene (EXIT! Stage left.), of course the scene will change so this appears completely normal. The movie did not dewll on it. It immediately changed. Get your perspective right: Bloom wasn't just standing there in the film, and that's why no one caught it until now during testing or after release.


Now, there's another good demonstration shot of the Norrington character standing on the stairs with his face cut off. Guess what? He wasn't standing! There was a very important difference: He was walking down stairs. In both the DVD AND the Blu-Ray disc, he entered the scene with his head out of the frame and stepped down the stairs revealing his head. It revealed a split second earlier on the DVD because the framing was higher but, because he did step with his face fully in view in both versions, the scene continues as it was supposed to do. Just because someone freeze-framed it at the same moment and at that moment his head was not yet fully revealed does not mean that it was "obvious" on the BD version alone in the same way that it wasn't "obvious" on the correctly framed DVD version when his face was chopped off half a second earlier. Quite the opposite: You would need to see both not only side-by-side, but perfectly synchronized to see the "obvious" difference. Even then, without closely watching the floors and walls, it would simply look like they are unsynchronized until everyone stopped moving. At any place where that happens, there are no obvious parts chopped off. PERIOD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent Madden View Post

Chopped off heads are kinda noticeable.

For the reasons stated above: NOPE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwhite View Post

and none of that changes the fact that in the theater you could see his face. :P

And on the BD you could see his face.
post #551 of 602
Wow. I'm speechless.
post #552 of 602
Okay, I haven't really been keeping up with this thread. Although it must be said that it's pretty pathetic that Disney hasn't done anything yet (not even address the situation). Sony offered replacements for Fifth Element yet Disney does nothing. It seems that Sony cares for early adopters while Disney continues to brush them away.
post #553 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGuyX_GGX View Post

Okay, I haven't really been keeping up with this thread. Although it must be said that it's pretty pathetic that Disney hasn't done anything yet (not even address the situation). Sony offered replacements for Fifth Element yet Disney does nothing. It seems that Sony cares for early adopters while Disney continues to brush them away.

The Fifth Element had nothing wrong with it. They were replacing it because they released a much better version and they didn't want to alienate the early adopters. THE ENTIRE MOVIE was visually better using the AVC codec. It's nothing like the BTTF and Fifth Element situation. It's only a few seconds where people can't fully be seen and the worst you can do is claim that the entire 8mins were "ruined" along with those (they werent). Furthermore, I've already demonstrated that even those few seconds were not ruined. I don't have the capability to prove it with a video, but I will as soon as I humanly can.
post #554 of 602
It never ceases to amaze me how some people cannot grasp such a simple statement "It is not correct. Period. If you don't notice (or care), that's your issue. I, for one, am a enthusiast of film as it is supposed to be seen, and that includes correct framing as much as it does OAR. The posts that seem to be defending Disney's apathy is really pathetic on what is supposed to be a gathering of other film enthusiasts. The fact that someone does not notice something does nothing to change the facts; it merely illuminates what he cares about (or his apathy). The SD version of the film is superior in that it is as was framed in theaters. The mere fact that it looks and sounds better on HD, despite that it is MAR for significant parts of it (and, yes, anything is significant to someone who cares about the film, and is not simply a format fanboy), does not change the issue. These pathetic attempts at legitimizing Disney's screw-up and subsequent ignoring of the issue just go to show that there are an increasing number of people here who shouldn't be (there are more suitable fanboy sites out there)...

Quote:


It's only a few seconds... that the entire 8mins

... it's like talking to a wall... I want HDM to stay niche as it will keep this stuff at bay (imagine what will happen when J6P starts calling the shots - with their wallets). As a niche, LaserDisc catered to those who cared about the entire presentation. As I have repeatedly pointed out, the 1993 release of "The Empire Strikes back" was missing 9 seconds of Leia welding on the Falcon. Enthusiasts rallied to get FOX to replace the affected disc, not because it affected the enjoyment of the film, not because the viewer was missing any dialog, but because it was an error. Period. Please stop saying "it is only 8 minutes"... I don't care if it is 2 seconds; it is an error. Deal with it.
post #555 of 602
I am pretty pissed that Disney hasn't even made a peep on this yet.

I'm supporting the format and their releases with my hard earned $$$ - the least they can do is man up and say they messed up.

They probably won't though. My guess is they will quietly release a fixed version and not publicly offer an exchange program, a la Lionsgate.
post #556 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader424242 View Post

The SD version of the film is superior in that it is as was framed in theaters

Exactly. The framing during those 8 mins on the BD is supposed to be the same as the framing in the theatrical/DVD version.
post #557 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader424242 View Post

It never ceases to amaze me how some people cannot grasp such a simple statement "It is not correct. Period. If you don't notice (or care), that's your issue. I, for one, am a enthusiast of film as it is supposed to be seen, and that includes correct framing as much as it does OAR. The posts that seem to be defending Disney's apathy is really pathetic on what is supposed to be a gathering of other film enthusiasts. The fact that someone does not notice something does nothing to change the facts; it merely illuminates what he cares about (or his apathy). The SD version of the film is superior in that it is as was framed in theaters. The mere fact that it looks and sounds better on HD, despite that it is MAR for significant parts of it (and, yes, anything is significant to someone who cares about the film, and is not simply a format fanboy), does not change the issue. These pathetic attempts at legitimizing Disney's screw-up and subsequent ignoring of the issue just go to show that there are an increasing number of people here who shouldn't be (there are more suitable fanboy sites out there)...

*sigh*
"Fanboy" - Why is it that this word is always the first shot across the bow from people who don't understand?

First of all "I am NOT saying this in defense of the Blu-Ray format. I am saying this in response to the ridiculous assertions [demanding] that Disney replace these discs."

In light of the error's seriousness, which I revealed was far lower than the discussion has reflected, it's ridiculous to expect them to replace anything, therefore it's ridiculous to demand it. To demand it without reason is to pretend that it is a bigger problem than it is with no regard for the consequences. To demand it without a chance of it happening only serves to needlessly sour things for everyone and generate more negativity than the error actually warrants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post

I have SEVERE OCD... compulsive hoarding/collecting, Internet addiction, compulsive shopping/deal-hunting, etc. I can't bear to watch the crappy encoding of the BBC Planet Earth BDs after noticing the pulsing in the dark areas (actually, it's more like I'm too distracted to watch and I give up). I check my The Prestige disc for "BD rot" almost every week despite the codes indicating that it is not susceptible. All this and yet I refuse to pretend that this PotC issue is serious enough to demand a replacement.

I practice what I preach BROTHER. I would like a replacement but, after fully understanding the error and the chances of that happening, I refuse to believe that the error is serious enough for that to be a reasonable demand. Let's imagine that the theatrical version were framed like the BD the situation was reversed because Disney "fixed" the original error. Let's say they "forgot" to fix it on the DVD. Would we be demanding a replacement for the "fixed" BD version? Always demanding the original is like blindly saying that the original decisions were always correct. Ironically, my little scenario there assumes that the error is as serious as those in this thread believe (without listening): It's not. Only in the land of synchronized still shots would it be seen as an error, and I can prove that with video. A viewer of both very well may think that the incorrect framing was intentional if it were in the original instead.

First of all, I didn't "defend" Disney or the error. I don't know how you can claim that. I simply corrected the people who ignorantly kept saying that it was obvious (based on still frames) and told them that there is a "fat chance" that Disney would replace them. The chance *is* slim IMO and I explained why. Am I suddenly not allowed to apply logic and form a prediction? Just because the prediction isn't what you or I "want" doesn't mean I have formed sides on the matter. Didn't you notice the part where I said that I would exchange mine if they did this despite my prediction? If the people I was correcting would even press "Play" they would see exactly what I said they would see. All that stuff I said about being OCD and *STILL* not being too bothered by it was to make sure people understood the degree to which it was not noticable so they would stop basing their judgements on the screenshots and listen to a true OCD film fan's reasoning. You misinterpreted that as some kind of attempt to give Disney a cop-out. Now, why can't I discuss and correct people or have an opinion on the seriousness that differs from yours without being called a fanboy?

There's a difference between missing content and this. Clearly, they went back further than the theatrical master if this type or cropping is even possible. Ask yourself: Why? Following this logic, is any remastered movie "broken?" If you truely understand my points, you'd see that most of the cropping error resulted in changes that appeared intentional. In fact, only the part showing them in the roof seems to indicate that it is not, but if they let the current framing setting run for 8mins, they probably can't be bothered to change it for some of the split second shots (and they may yet have been trying to hide the stunt-double in high-def).

I admit, I can't stand the Lion King Special Edition for ruining the movie by adding a song that was originally cut for a reason and then branching to an unrestored segment to bypass it when you opt out of it, but I understand that that's the way it is. Demanding your preferred version is very different to demanding a recall/fix. Sure, it's not uncommon for an exchange program in the event that demand creates one (Fifth Element, BTTF), but that sets no precedent. It's not like George Lucas gave away the original trillogy on DVD for free to Special Edition "1.1" DVD customers when he was finally pressured to release the ones mastered from LaserDisc. Fat chance on getting Disney to do the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader424242 View Post

... it's like talking to a wall... I want HDM to stay niche as it will keep this stuff at bay (imagine what will happen when J6P starts calling the shots - with their wallets). As a niche, LaserDisc catered to those who cared about the entire presentation. As I have repeatedly pointed out, the 1993 release of "The Empire Strikes back" was missing 9 seconds of Leia welding on the Falcon. Enthusiasts rallied to get FOX to replace the affected disc, not because it affected the enjoyment of the film, not because the viewer was missing any dialog, but because it was an error. Period. Please stop saying "it is only 8 minutes"... I don't care if it is 2 seconds; it is an error. Deal with it.

Well, there's your problem right there. I never said that it was "OK" because it was only eight minutes. I said that the entire movie wasn't ruined and there is very little chance that Disney will replace it. I went on to say that even those eight minutes weren't "ruined." I explained even further that what looks ruined to everyone here also is not and that these account for only a scant few seconds of the film. "Changed" does not equal "ruined" either; It equals "different." Of course we have a problem with "different," but it's not a big enough problem for them to fix it. Of course, I may be wrong, but until then: Deal with it.

YOU have a problem with it being different, *I* have a problem with it being different, but just because I stuck my neck out to correct the misguided people who are saying that it is worse than it is and that due to this Disney will probably not fix it, I somehow don't belong here and you do? Listen to yourself. Please don't say that you'd rather go on blissfully unaware than listen to someone apply logic and perspective. Even if you are going to demand it, don't you need to know how baseless or justified they are before you end up wasting your time?
post #558 of 602
Quote:


There's a difference between missing content and this.

That's the same logic that the movie channels use to say "uncut and unedited" for their cropped presentations. There is missing footage, just as in MAR...
post #559 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader424242 View Post

That's the same logic that the movie channels use to say "uncut and unedited" for their cropped presentations. There is missing footage, just as in MAR...

I see that you responded, so I had to stop retroactively writing that post. Please re-read.
Edit: I made more edits (I just can't help myself!).
post #560 of 602
Just curious.
How many people have watched the BD movies and never noticed this issue ?

Is it only one person who noticed, the OP and now everyone wants a "fix" AFTER they have enjoyed the movie already ?
post #561 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42Plasmaman View Post

Just curious.
How many people have watched the BD movies and never noticed this issue ?

Is it only one person who noticed, the OP and now everyone wants a "fix" AFTER they have enjoyed the movie already ?

To be honest with you I never noticed this issue until the OP pointed it out. It simply did not jump out at me at all. When you know where to look and slow-mo the scene(s) or pause you will see what has been pointed out.

I know some of you have a problem with this and that's fine based on your feelings, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. I enjoyed the movie and even after watching it again, still enjoyed it. If a replacement disc becomes available, I'll take them up on the offer. If not, life goes on and I will still enjoy this BD in my collection.
post #562 of 602
This thread always makes me think of Weird Al's "Close but no cigar"

Pirates of the Caribbean
was a funny entertaining movie
it had great picture quality and awesome sound
one of the funnest films on blu there is around

it makes sleepy hollow look like it was filmed on VHS
and full metal jacket like it was captured with a webcam
but there's those 8 minutes that don't look quite right
when you're watching it frame by frame!

Oh, no! I said
"Hey! Are we lobbing hand grenades, kiddo?
No I don't think we are!
You're close! (Close!)
Oh, so very close! (Close!)
Yeah, baby, you're close! (Close!)
So close!
But no cigar!"
post #563 of 602
So do you think the HD DVD version of Top Gun having framing problems will be discussed for 18+ pages as well? What will people say about HD DVD, a serious blight in general?!!

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=916912


Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNnDENVER View Post

I'm not thrilled with the transfer on this on period. I disagree with most of the reviews on it being 5/5 on PQ anyways. But this does seem serious and a blight on BD in general, they need to fix it.
post #564 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by briankmonkey View Post

So do you think the HD DVD version of Top Gun having framing problems will be discussed for 18+ pages as well?

And uh, what framing "problems" are there with Top Gun?
Oh yeah, I forgot this is AVS, where the bitrate meter rules and directors f*ck up their own movies.
post #565 of 602
Cut off heads are the new black. Just you wait and see. There will be a flurry of films with heads cut off at the mouth at Cannes next year.

Nobody noticed this until the OP pointed it out. It's time to move on.
post #566 of 602
post #567 of 602
The movie was out for how long?

How many noticed? very few aka none that posted about it.

Now it´s known and people cry like they were robbed of their brains.

Return it to disney and demand a refund then.
post #568 of 602
Wow . . . been awhile since I checked in on this thread. Got pretty ridiculous. I really don't see why all the discussion is needed . . . there was a mistake made, it needs to be remedied. If I buy a brand new car and it has a ding in the door, no matter how noticeable or unnoticeable, I want it fixed, if anything else just on principle. I would think fans of HDM would expect this same type of service, since an improvement in quality is the whole point of HDM. Give someone an inch, next time they may take a mile.
post #569 of 602
Thread Starter 
Would people that don't want the 8 minutes framed correctly, and want to keep their WRONG framed PoTC, PLEASE STOP POSTING THEIR CRAP HERE!!!!

The problem is there, and DISNEY should fix it or offer a refund!
post #570 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denner View Post

Would people that don't want the 8 minutes framed correctly, and want to keep their WRONG framed PoTC, PLEASE STOP POSTING THEIR CRAP HERE!!!!

The problem is there, and DISNEY should fix it or offer a refund!

Nothing we can do about that since AVS is a public forum anyone can join.

Including people who complains about "too much grain" and "I hate black bars". They are the same species. Put them on your ignore list. That the best a non-moderator member can do.

I know its frustrating but . . . oh well.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Blu-ray Software
This thread is locked  
AVS › AVS Forum › Blu-ray & HD DVD › Blu-ray Software › Pirates of the Caribbean, big framing problems!!