Originally Posted by Tom Imp
This is really getting annoying.
It's bad enough that all the Cinemax channels show up in my guide even though I don't subscribe to it and have the guide set to only show channels that I get, but now all the Encore channels are showing as well.
What the hell is wrong with these people that they can't fix something this simple?
Not to worry, your problem is easily resolved. Yo need to create a custom channel guide.
1. Click Guide
2. Move down to Settings & Help
3. Click on Settings & Help
4. Move to Favorite Channels
5. Move to Custom 1
6. NOTE: The channels you receive will be checked
7. NOTE: To go to a specific channel simply enter the channel number. For instance, enter 515. The list will go directly to Cinemax HD East.
8. Edit the list by unchecking any station you do no want displayed on your Custom 1 Guide. Repeat as necessary.
9. When you have finished press the left arrow on your remote to the Custom 1 option menu.
10. If you wish you may click on Name List the spell out the name you wish display in lieu of Custom 1.
11. When done navigate to Update Name or Don't Update, click OK
12. If finished press Exit.
13. To verify you are viewing your Custom menu navigate to Favorite Channels again then look to see if your Current Favorites is Custom 1 or the name you choose.
14. If the Current Favorities is not Custom 1 or the name you choose then click on Choose a List.
15. The Current Favorities should appear in the option box.
16. Click on the option box the select Custom 1 or the name you choose.
17. Click on Custom 1 or the name you choose.
18. Click on the left arrow. Click on Done.
19. You are finished.