Every once in a while I search for Olevia 747i and 265 on ebay and craigslist. Nice sets!
Related Forum Threads
- Hunting for TV Bargains on Presidents Day Last post on 3/7/14 at 7:42pm in Community News & Polls
- Looking for LCD/LED's that are Full Array and have Local Dimming Last post on 6/19/13 at 7:41am in LCD Flat Panel Displays
- Any TV's with video output? Last post on 8/12/12 at 6:47pm in Flat Panels General and OLED Technology
- Vizio screen shot.... Last post on 3/21/13 at 11:19am in LCD Flat Panel Displays
- Westinghouse EW50T5KW Last post on 9/23/13 at 6:10am in LCD Flat Panel Displays
Olevia 65 inch 1080p lcd - Page 59
AVS Top Picks
I have one of each of those sets. They are both still very fine sets. The 747i has one stuck green subpixel now:mad:, but I can't see it from viewing distance:D. They are both still really heavy, but they have only been moved once since I owned them. The last of the 265's that I know of sold at retail by Microcenter for ~$1,300 (what a steal) !
Thanks in advance! Glad to see this forum still has a little life. Been following it from page 1.
If you're plan is to keep it and wait til its all the way dead, just leave it up. When the repair man comes out and looks at it, he's gonna make a call. Or say I'll get back to you. When he gets off that call or gets back to you, he's gonna say there's no parts for that TV. and you're extended warranty company will be issuing a check for your full amount and the TV is yours to dispose of.
Also, double check with repair company they initially set you up with. If they have sent you some one from over 100 miles away when there's 2 places in town that are certified. Demand to use the company close.
I have found a solution to the scrambled / freezing picture for the 65" Olevia LCD T11. At the recommendation of 3D electronics in plano TX, I installed a 200mm fan on the back cover with the air blowing directly on the CPU of the main / video card. I had to cut a whole in the back cover to mount the fan and actually left the bottom panel off to let more air flow. There are some spare 12v terminals on the second power board on board furthest from the main board. I cut the whole out with a jigsaw and had to extend the power wire due to the length required.
I recently got my hands on a Olevia 265. The TV was working perfectly but it seems something happened during the transport maybe?.
Problem is: TV turns on but it just doesn't get any signal. I connected HDMI and the RCA cables but it just says no signal. I noticed that the TV freezes when Im changing the input and I change it to one where there is something connected. It doesn't work until I disconnect it and I turnoff then on the TV.
Any ideas of what if could be?
Edit: I forgot to mention that I already went through the menu to reset it to factory settings. It resets and restarts but then it seems to freeze. After a while it asks to select a language.
Also, there seem to be red LEDs on the back. They are only on the left of the TV (if seen from the back... they are where all the video connections are) Those are the only green and red that are lit up.
Edited by molivabarajas - 12/10/13 at 10:38am
- Olevia 65 inch 1080p lcd
AVS Top Picks
- › San Francisco, CA - OTA 2 minutes ago
- › The New Master List of BASS in Movies with Frequency Charts 3 minutes ago
- › DriveClub (PS4) 3 minutes ago
- › My Home Theater set up For Better or For Worse 4 minutes ago
- › Official Panasonic TC-L65WT600 4k Owner's Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New SVS SB1000 & PB1000 Subwoofers!! 5 minutes ago
- › 'True Detective' on HBO HD 6 minutes ago
- › Dayton Audio UM18-22 18" Ultimax to be released 6 minutes ago
- › Marantz AV8801 Preamp/Processor Official Owner's thread 7 minutes ago
- › X-Rite EyeOne Pro / I1 Pro Recertification Now Available from... 9 minutes ago
- › Last Of Us Ps3 by GOHAWK12
- › LG Electronics NB3530A Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer and Bluetooth by zerolimit
- › Polk Audio RTI A7 Floorstanding Speaker (Single, Cherry) by mdaleavs
- › Microvision SHOWWX+ HDMI Laser Pico Projector (AA0123600-020) by enjoi7
- › Xbox One Console - Day One Edition by ajones13
- › PlayStation 4 Console by BenMonkey
- › Behringer B215XL Passive Speaker Pair by imagic
- › Atari 5200 - Video Game Console (System) by PGTweed
- › XBOX Console by PGTweed
- › Xbox One Console- Standard Edition by jstumbler
- › Academy Award Winners & Nominees on Blu-ray by skehoe
- › Game Console Review Contest by Scott Wilkinson
- › Best Blu-rays for Your Valentine's Day... by skehoe
- › Vizio and Sony Impress, Curved Screens... by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Buying Guide Central by skehoe
- › Soundbar Review Contest by SocialCapital
- › AVS Forum's Top 9 LCD TVs by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Forum's Top 10 Powered Soundbars by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 8 Low-Cost... by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 6 Streaming Media Players by skehoe