Every once in a while I search for Olevia 747i and 265 on ebay and craigslist. Nice sets!
Related Forum Threads
- Hunting for TV Bargains on Presidents Day Last post on 3/7/14 at 7:42pm in Community News & Polls
- Looking for LCD/LED's that are Full Array and have Local Dimming Last post on 6/19/13 at 7:41am in LCD Flat Panel Displays
- Any TV's with video output? Last post on 8/12/12 at 6:47pm in Flat Panels General and OLED Technology
- Vizio screen shot.... Last post on 3/21/13 at 11:19am in LCD Flat Panel Displays
- Westinghouse EW50T5KW Last post on 9/23/13 at 6:10am in LCD Flat Panel Displays
Olevia 65 inch 1080p lcd - Page 59
AVS Top Picks
I have one of each of those sets. They are both still very fine sets. The 747i has one stuck green subpixel now:mad:, but I can't see it from viewing distance:D. They are both still really heavy, but they have only been moved once since I owned them. The last of the 265's that I know of sold at retail by Microcenter for ~$1,300 (what a steal) !
Thanks in advance! Glad to see this forum still has a little life. Been following it from page 1.
If you're plan is to keep it and wait til its all the way dead, just leave it up. When the repair man comes out and looks at it, he's gonna make a call. Or say I'll get back to you. When he gets off that call or gets back to you, he's gonna say there's no parts for that TV. and you're extended warranty company will be issuing a check for your full amount and the TV is yours to dispose of.
Also, double check with repair company they initially set you up with. If they have sent you some one from over 100 miles away when there's 2 places in town that are certified. Demand to use the company close.
I have found a solution to the scrambled / freezing picture for the 65" Olevia LCD T11. At the recommendation of 3D electronics in plano TX, I installed a 200mm fan on the back cover with the air blowing directly on the CPU of the main / video card. I had to cut a whole in the back cover to mount the fan and actually left the bottom panel off to let more air flow. There are some spare 12v terminals on the second power board on board furthest from the main board. I cut the whole out with a jigsaw and had to extend the power wire due to the length required.
I recently got my hands on a Olevia 265. The TV was working perfectly but it seems something happened during the transport maybe?.
Problem is: TV turns on but it just doesn't get any signal. I connected HDMI and the RCA cables but it just says no signal. I noticed that the TV freezes when Im changing the input and I change it to one where there is something connected. It doesn't work until I disconnect it and I turnoff then on the TV.
Any ideas of what if could be?
Edit: I forgot to mention that I already went through the menu to reset it to factory settings. It resets and restarts but then it seems to freeze. After a while it asks to select a language.
Also, there seem to be red LEDs on the back. They are only on the left of the TV (if seen from the back... they are where all the video connections are) Those are the only green and red that are lit up.
Edited by molivabarajas - 12/10/13 at 10:38am
- Olevia 65 inch 1080p lcd
AVS Top Picks
- › Is High-End Audio Obsolete? 5 seconds ago
- › Onkyo looks to have announced the new TX-NR838 1 minute ago
- › The "Official" Sherbourn PA 7-350 Amp Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › SVS PB-2000 vs PSA XV-15 - how do I decide? 2 minutes ago
- › New Onkyo TX-NR5008 & TX-NR3008 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Magnepan Owners Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Value Electronics 10th Annual Display Shoot-Out 6 minutes ago
- › Pulled Trigger on 2 Denon AVR-X2000 7.1 4K Receivers. Smart or Not? 7 minutes ago
- › Nad T763 8 minutes ago
- › Official Samsung UNxxH6350 Owners Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Sony HTCT260 Sound Bar Home Theater System by playback007
- › Mama [Blu-ray] by barelyderr251
- › The Proposal (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] by barelyderr251
- › Klipsch RF-7 II Reference Series Flagship Floorstanding Speaker... by aromeo
- › Grand Theft Auto V by njskaguy33
- › VIZIO E400i-B2 40 Inch Smart LED HDTV by mckenna797
- › Panasonic VIERA TC-P55GT50 55 Inch Plasma TV by cheong8898
- › Panasonic DMPBDT230 Wi-Fi Blu-Ray Player by osmpony
- › Pioneer Channel AV Receiver VSX-1023-K by Hut23
- › Logitech 915-000194 Harmony Smart Control by scottsh
- › Academy Award Winners & Nominees on Blu-ray by skehoe
- › Game Console Review Contest by Scott Wilkinson
- › Best Blu-rays for Your Valentine's Day... by skehoe
- › Vizio and Sony Impress, Curved Screens... by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Buying Guide Central by skehoe
- › Soundbar Review Contest by SocialCapital
- › AVS Forum's Top 9 LCD TVs by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Forum's Top 10 Powered Soundbars by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 8 Low-Cost... by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 6 Streaming Media Players by skehoe