BobPaule, funny you say that....I also found over the weekend that If I turned my projector on whilst playing with Oppo, sound would stop and would take a very long time to recover/handshake.
Glad to hear that others are finding the same results.
I would be interested in hearing what tweaks (if any) folks have done.
- wooden blocks
- maybe a better power cord (dont recall if it was detachable)
- cd-mat or ring (I have one but since using dv-48, have not tried it but will this weekend)
- putting weight on the player
- caulking the inside of player....same results as adding weight?
- setup changes in the Initial setup screen
Some might be thinking, well if you so happy with it why do you still want to tweak it? I am very happy with it, but if I can squeeze every little drop of performance from it, without spending too much on it (<$20) or use what I have lying around...why not ?