I have tried a number of times now and i cannot get a playable disk out of it
|can it be true that the tga file is 6mb but a 3 minute long video of the same pattern is only 362kb?|
|I have tried both udm 2.5 and 2.6|
So like I said, the problem with the Blu-ray/AVCHD not working is that the video encode doesn't seem to be good. I have included my 1080p x264 settings in the attachment. Close MeGUI and copy the .xml file to \\MeGUI_2050_x86\\allprofiles\\x264\\ and then when you run MeGUI select that for the encoder setting. I installed the latest MeGUI and updated to the latest x264, and that profile still seems to work for the video encode.
I would suggest just doing one video to start out with. That way you know it works before you do the other 27. I tested the example files and they seem to work, but I think the problem was just with your video encode. If you use the attached .xml file for the video encode settings I think you may be good to go.
Attach.zip 33.1015625k . file