Need some help.
New Wii, plus accesories and second controller. Second controller (from the Wii Play package) won't connect to the console.
1. Charged the Nykko rechargeable batteries all night.
2. Tried a two button synch, no luck.
3. Shut the Wii off, and turned it back on. Held the console sync button at the health and warning screen for 20 seconds.
- Tried two button syncing the additional controller as number 1, no luck.
- Original controller syncs fine
- Tried two button syncing the additional controller as number 2, no luck.
The additional controller appears to be alright - blue lights on the bottom of the controller blink - and flash when trying to sync. Sometimes they blink a long time, sometimes only a short time. No discernable pattern.
What is the order of "button pushing" when doing a two button sync? I've read controller first, console first, and simultaneous. Does it matter?
Is there anything else to try or am I stuck with a bad controller?