or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › A/V Control & Automation › Remote Control Area › Official Logitech Harmony One thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Logitech Harmony One thread - Page 16

post #451 of 11255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksmyname View Post

squareeycse, can I request a few for a friend.....
Comcast Sportsnet HD
NFL Network HD
Game Show Network
TruTv (formerly Court TV)

Thanks.

Jack

Game Show Network is already in there (I requested it). It's under GSN.
post #452 of 11255
Quote:
Originally Posted by squareeyes View Post

yup. will be added.
and it's okay jack, i know they're for you.

LOL It really is for someone else; a member on the Logitech forum who helped with some questions I had when I first got the remote.
One more......ESPN HD. The one that's in the zip is ESPN HD superimposed over a "U", I guess for ESPN U? Is that a channel?
Thanks again.
post #453 of 11255
I would like to request one logo...
Lifetime movies...
Don't ask!
post #454 of 11255
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfixitBIG View Post

I would like to request one logo...
Lifetime movies...
Don't ask!

It's already there, LMN. Right?
and.. I won't ask.
post #455 of 11255
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfixitBIG View Post

I would like to request one logo...
Lifetime movies...
Don't ask!

that one's in there. LMN.jpg.
i'll do a little better job of labelling these.
post #456 of 11255
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe221 View Post

Could that be an anomalie. The other pics don't seem to show it?? Maybe a beta prerelease version of the remote? Weird.

Better shot:

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3...13largenh9.jpg
post #457 of 11255
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by squareeyes View Post

their server went down yesterday. they relaunched with their backup server from earlier in the day.

BTW Randy, is there a way to fix CBS, it seems to fade away on the One screen. It needs a little oomph.
post #458 of 11255
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigevan23 View Post

Better shot:

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/....13largenh9.jpg

The link fails...
post #459 of 11255
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe221 View Post

The link fails...

Fixed it, sorry
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3...13largenh9.jpg
post #460 of 11255
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe221 View Post

BTW Randy, is there a way to fix CBS, it seems to fade away on the One screen. It needs a little oomph.

yup. new version in next batch.
post #461 of 11255
Squareeyes, And for us New Englanders, NESN HD. It's the home station of the Red Sox. Don't hold that against me !!!
post #462 of 11255
Thanks, I should have known LMN... Duh!
post #463 of 11255
Quote:
Originally Posted by balpers View Post

One question: Will it be possible to clone my 880 commands to the Harmony One? If so, is it really as simple as clicking "Replace Remote"?

Don't know if you've gotten an answer yet, but here's a link addressing your question:

880 -> One migration
post #464 of 11255
Quote:
Originally Posted by yngdiego View Post

Too bad they don't use gyroscopes like the iPhone....silent.

But you don't have to pay the ridiculous iCult prices either, nor do you have to get the iLoveSteve tattoo on your forehead.
post #465 of 11255
Squareeyes,

don't have any requests; just wanted to show my appeciation for all of your work.

They all look great.
post #466 of 11255
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstand View Post

Squareeyes, And for us New Englanders, NESN HD. It's the home station of the Red Sox. Don't hold that against me !!!

yup. i'll add it.
post #467 of 11255
Quote:
Originally Posted by squareeyes View Post

yup. i'll add it.

How about a HBO on demand or did I miss that one?

Thanks by the way. These are great.
Jim
post #468 of 11255
Quote:
Originally Posted by squareeyes View Post

i remember seeing that background pic too over at the rc forum, 3rd pic down in the post:
http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin...ead.cgi?6349,1

Yeah those are my shots and as mentioned before when I loaded my 880 profile into the new 7.4 desktop it ported the background along to my new One but there was surprisingly no interface to change the background anymore so I will be stuck with it until they add it back in or me creating a new profile.. sorry no conspiracy here
post #469 of 11255
Sound and Picture Modes
I currently use the Harmony 670 and there are hard buttons for sound and picture modes which are labled "sound" and "pic." How are these functions accessed using the Harmony One?
post #470 of 11255
My Harmony One just arrived - I weas surprised to see on the side of the box a picture of four coloured lozenge buttons, side by side - red, green, yellow, and blue, with "Digital TV and Teletext navigation buttons" printed underneath.

Strange considering the One doesn't have those buttons... Could this be a sign that they intended to provide them when the packaging was designed & printed, but changed their minds later?
post #471 of 11255
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim081363 View Post

Sound and Picture Modes
I currently use the Harmony 670 and there are hard buttons for sound and picture modes which are labled "sound" and "pic." How are these functions accessed using the Harmony One?



The One doesn't have those buttons any longer. What you can do and I did is map those buttons to the LCD screen. You'll notice that they aren't really needed but I did suggest to Logitech to enable a feature to assign buttons a predetermined color or a custom color to allow the user to recognize that the different buttons function a different device.

Example:

On my Watch TV activity the first page on the LCD has several buttons. Four of the buttons deal with the DVR feature of the cable box and 2 deal with the TV aspect and TV A/V Mode. It would be nice is these 4 DVR/Cable buttons were assigned a different color than the buttons associated with the TV features.
post #472 of 11255
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlorde View Post

My Harmony One just arrived - I weas surprised to see on the side of the box a picture of four coloured lozenge buttons, side by side - red, green, yellow, and blue, with "Digital TV and Teletext navigation buttons" printed underneath.

Strange considering the One doesn't have those buttons... Could this be a sign that they intended to provide them when the packaging was designed & printed, but changed their minds later?

That pic is not on the American box!
post #473 of 11255
I have had several instances over the past few days where I have put my One down, left the room and came back later to find the backlight still on.

I have the backlight off set for ten seconds. In one case I was gone several hours and the battery was nearly dead when I returned. Has anyone had a similar issue?
post #474 of 11255
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstand View Post

I have had several instances over the past few days where I have put my One down, left the room and came back later to find the backlight still on.

I have the backlight off set for ten seconds. In one case I was gone several hours and the battery was nearly dead when I returned. Has anyone had a similar issue?

I think this happened to me a couple of days ago. I went into my HT and saw the backlight on. Haven't had it happen since.
post #475 of 11255
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstand View Post

I have had several instances over the past few days where I have put my One down, left the room and came back later to find the backlight still on.

I have the backlight off set for ten seconds. In one case I was gone several hours and the battery was nearly dead when I returned. Has anyone had a similar issue?

So far mine's been going off based on the time set in the software. Maybe try updating the firmware and then reload it.
post #476 of 11255
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstand View Post

I have had several instances over the past few days where I have put my One down, left the room and came back later to find the backlight still on.

I have the backlight off set for ten seconds. In one case I was gone several hours and the battery was nearly dead when I returned. Has anyone had a similar issue?

Yes, it happened once to me. I turned everything off put the One on the couch and left. Came back to find it on and almost dead. Uh oh, Our First Bug!
post #477 of 11255
Yes!! So glad others are having the same issue. I thought it was only me! Hopefully there will be a fix for this.
post #478 of 11255
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe221 View Post

Yes, it happened once to me. I turned everything off put the One on the couch and left. Came back to find it on and almost dead. Uh oh, Our First Bug!

I posted last week that I was concerned about battery life because mine discharged so soon. As it turns out, this may be the culprit.

I thought it might be a soft surface, (couch), like you but the instances where this happened it was both couch and coffee table.

I have the latest firmware, I loaded it yesterday, so this issue is both pre and post firmware.
post #479 of 11255
Thread Starter 
I posted this issue at the Logitech support forums. If any one cares to, please reply over there and maybe we can get it fixed.

http://forums.logitech.com/logitech/...thread.id=2116
post #480 of 11255
I noticed this on mine but I didn't really give it much attention. I'll keep an eye on it but when it did happen it was before the firmware update.

I have however noticed that the battery discharges rather quickly but I haven't actually given it a full charge on the base.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Remote Control Area
AVS › AVS Forum › A/V Control & Automation › Remote Control Area › Official Logitech Harmony One thread