1. In displays, really thin is really in. It's not enough that flat panels are a few inches thick, there is a big push to make them thinner from several companies. I would say the winner is Hitachi simply because their 1.5" is supposed to be available in a couple months.
2. OLED is still amazing. IF they can manufacture it cheaply and it is reliable, I see a bright future.
3. Wireless HDMI seems big also. Lots of companies with solutions so you only need power to the display.
4. CES is an absolute zoo again. Yesterday I had thought the crowds looked thinner but not today.
5. BD is all over. Lots of players, camcorders, drives, editing software, etc. Even without the Warner announcement it seems it would have been tough for HD DVD to make an impression.