or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Blu-ray & HD DVD › Blu-ray Software › NEW Blu-ray Special Buys, Discounts, BOGO Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NEW Blu-ray Special Buys, Discounts, BOGO Thread - Page 120  

post #3571 of 4176
Seem's like Wal-Mart is one of the cheapest for Blu-Rays, besides my local Buybacks.

Picked up MI:III , Fly Boys, The Rock, Black Hawk Down, and Face Off @ 18.96 each at wal-mart.

Picked up Prestige, Cars, Deja Vue and Mr and Mrs Smith for 11.99 each at my local buybacks.
post #3572 of 4176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Kick View Post

Seem's like Wal-Mart is one of the cheapest for Blu-Rays, besides my local Buybacks.

Picked up MI:III , Fly Boys, The Rock, Black Hawk Down, and Face Off @ 18.96 each at wal-mart.

Picked up Prestige, Cars, Deja Vue and Mr and Mrs Smith for 11.99 each at my local buybacks.


You could have picked up Black Hawk Down and The Rock 2 for $30 at Bestbuy.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....at151000050004
post #3573 of 4176
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysky View Post

according to Zappdeals.com these might be the lightning deals.

6:00 AM PDT in Movies & TV
Smallville - The Complete Sixth Season [Blu-ray] (2006) (reg $55.95)

10:00 AM PDT in Electronics
Samsung BD-P1400 1080p Blu-Ray Disc Player (reg $338.99)

2:00 PM PDT in Patio, Lawn & Garden
Strathwood Foldable Multi-Position Lounge Chair with Carry Bag (reg $59.99)

6:00 PM PDT in Electronics
Samsung LNT5271F 52-inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV (reg $2099.98)

Looks like there is a deal of the day and "4 lightning deals that either expire or run out of stock."
post #3574 of 4176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Kick View Post

Seem's like Wal-Mart is one of the cheapest for Blu-Rays, besides my local Buybacks.

Picked up Prestige, Cars, Deja Vue and Mr and Mrs Smith for 11.99 each at my local buybacks.

Does Buybacks have a website? I'd love to pick up the Prestige, and Mr & Mrs Smith for $11.99.
post #3575 of 4176
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsskid View Post

You could have picked up Black Hawk Down and The Rock 2 for $30 at Bestbuy.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....at151000050004

Awesome, thanks! Just picked up "The Rock" and "Black Hawk Down".
post #3576 of 4176
is the die hard set worth picking up? 1 & 2 are bronze on the PQ tier thread.
post #3577 of 4176
Amazon calls this their HD week I laugh at them....
post #3578 of 4176
You can get it for way cheaper on Ebay.
post #3579 of 4176
where? the closest ending auction is at $51 right now, plus shipping. i can get it for $51 from amazon w/free 2-day shipping.
post #3580 of 4176
Quote:
Originally Posted by briansemerick View Post

is the die hard set worth picking up? 1 & 2 are bronze on the PQ tier thread.

if you like the films then yes.
post #3581 of 4176
Quote:
Originally Posted by reisb View Post

Looks like there is a deal of the day and "4 lightning deals that either expire or run out of stock."

grabbed the smallville for 37.99.
post #3582 of 4176
Quote:
Originally Posted by briansemerick View Post

is the die hard set worth picking up? 1 & 2 are bronze on the PQ tier thread.

I picked up mine used for $42 from Amazon. If you want it new or can't find a good deal then the Amazon deal is definitely worth it.
post #3583 of 4176
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowcanary73 View Post

Amazon calls this their HD week I laugh at them....

Well, they have deals on other products like TVs too. Also, the deals are temporary and will show up throughout the week.
post #3584 of 4176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanbauer View Post

Awesome, thanks! Just picked up "The Rock" and "Black Hawk Down".

The Rock is a great movie, and at a great price.
post #3585 of 4176
Quote:
Originally Posted by briansemerick View Post

where? the closest ending auction is at $51 right now, plus shipping. i can get it for $51 from amazon w/free 2-day shipping.

I got a used one a while back for $44 shipped. Discs were in perfect condition.
post #3586 of 4176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim01 View Post

Also, is it confirmed that he B2G1 at CC this week is for all Blu-Ray movies and not just the ones pictured in the ad?

Anyone have the answer to this yet?
post #3587 of 4176
Samsung BD 1400 Player $270 lightning deal on amazon.
post #3588 of 4176
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsskid View Post

Anyone have the answer to this yet?

It's says this when you look at the add on line:


Blu-ray disc better picture, better sound
buy 2, get 1 free
of equal or lesser value
(Reg. 24.99-34.99 each)
thru Jun 7
Live Free or Die Hard
Die Hard
Lethal Weapon
Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surger
Predator
I, Robot
Rescue Dawn
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Blazing Saddles
Getaway
The Last Samurai
Deliverance
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

In-store only. Purchases must be on same receipt.
post #3589 of 4176
I figure most folks already know about this, but I just got 300 for $10.50 off of half.com. I found it for $12.50 + $3.00 shipping. Then located a $5.00 coupon code for anything over $10.00. Total: $10.50, seems like a good deal to me.

I know you can get it for $15.00-ish right now, but you can search for a coupon code and apply to "whatever" over $10.00 dollars.

Wonder if I could get away w/ using a coupon code again? Says that it's only for first time buyers. I've read of people using them again....don't know.

I'll probably pick up Blade Runner and something else from either wal-mart, bestbuy or amazon this week. Seems like walmart may have the best deal....
post #3590 of 4176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Officer Steve View Post

I figure most folks already know about this, but I just got 300 for $10.50 off of half.com. I found it for $12.50 + $3.00 shipping. Then located a $5.00 coupon code for anything over $10.00. Total: $10.50, seems like a good deal to me.

I know you can get it for $15.00-ish right now, but you can search for a coupon code and apply to "whatever" over $10.00 dollars.

Wonder if I could get away w/ using a coupon code again? Says that it's only for first time buyers. I've read of people using them again....don't know.

I'll probably pick up Blade Runner and something else from either wal-mart, bestbuy or amazon this week. Seems like walmart may have the best deal....

You can use multiple coupons on multiple accounts.

Anyone know the best deal on There will be blood? I dont see any sales or anything... and I am not sure I want to spend 30 bucks on it.
post #3591 of 4176
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsskid View Post

You could have picked up Black Hawk Down and The Rock 2 for $30 at Bestbuy.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....at151000050004

When does this expire?
post #3592 of 4176
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceperson View Post

if you like the films then yes.

i should've mentioned i already have the original SE 6 disc set.
post #3593 of 4176
Quote:
Originally Posted by munciefan View Post

buy 2, get 1 free
of equal or lesser value

Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surger

Is this a porn movie?
post #3594 of 4176
Blade Runner 5-disc Collector's Edition Blu-ray is $14.95 at amazon.com right now. 63% off.

Link
post #3595 of 4176
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricwhite View Post

Is this a porn movie?

HAAH sounds like it
post #3596 of 4176
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricwhite View Post

Blade Runner 5-disc Collector's Edition Blu-ray is $14.95 at amazon.com right now. 63% off.

Here's a fixed link for you: Blade Runner 5-Disc Complete Collector's Edition.

Some other titles also dropped to $14.95 including: 16 Blocks, 300, Alexander Revisited, Blood Diamond, Bullitt, Deliverance, Full Metal Jacket [Deluxe], The Getaway, Goodfellas, The Host, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Syriana and Training Day.
post #3597 of 4176
Quote:
Originally Posted by andydumi View Post

Anyone know the best deal on There will be blood? I dont see any sales or anything... and I am not sure I want to spend 30 bucks on it.

if you can wait until this sunday 6/8, target will have it on sale for $24.99.
post #3598 of 4176
The Die Hard Collection for $57 seems like a pretty good deal. Any thoughts? My biggest concern is the video quality of the older films and the fact the the Unrated version of DH4 wasn't released on blu-ray. Think they will re-release it?
post #3599 of 4176
Quote:
Originally Posted by briansemerick View Post

i should've mentioned i already have the original SE 6 disc set.

I traded in my 5-Star set of Die Hard and bought the Blu-ray set used a while ago for about $40 Cnd after trade in. Well worth it in my opinion.



Also worth mentioning DeepDiscount.com 20% Off Sale starts on June 6th-22nd. Codes should be coming out this week like ESPN and DVDTALK from last year
post #3600 of 4176
any cloverfield deals reported?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Blu-ray Software
This thread is locked  
AVS › AVS Forum › Blu-ray & HD DVD › Blu-ray Software › NEW Blu-ray Special Buys, Discounts, BOGO Thread