Thanks to foots for the original Blockbuster thread and Blu-ray.com for the list of available and upcoming titles.
1) Put BD movies releasing next week at the top of your queue and return envelopes to the store on Sunday. New releases are easiest to get right away and it may take several weeks to a few months to get new releases if you miss this opportunity.
2) Only put BD titles in your queue or keep SD titles at the bottom. SD titles are much easier to get in the store so you're best off using your in-store exchanges to rent them.
3) Request a title by clicking on the link provided and do the following:
4) Title Availability is based on an average availability across all distribution centers. This means that you may not receive an "Available" title because it is not available at your distribution center. Likewise, a title with a "Long Wait" or "Very Long Wait" may ship because it is available at your distribution center.
Choose "BLOCKBUSTER.COM Website Feedback"
Enter "Request a Movie Title" in the Subject
If you are logged in all of your other information will be filled in for you.
In the provided space request your movie title and be sure to specify that you want the title in Blu-ray format.
5) Blockbuster will first look at the top three titles in your queue. If those are not available, no titles will ship that day. The following day, if the top three titles are still not available, the next six titles will be considered for shipping. link
6) Have a tip, let me know.