Originally Posted by Bigmoviefan
The Classe SSP-800 came into today. Plan to pick it up Saturday and hook it up. How hard is it to set-up?
Christmas comes early!
Very easy to set up, especially if you can use the touch screen. After all the plumbing connections are made, I'd recommend this sequence:Define a first Config
1) >Menu >System Setup >Configuration >Config1 >Speakers >Spkr Config
2) Set each speaker to the desired size and crossover. Note: Crossover Slope only affects subwoofer LPF
3) >Back >Distance. Set distances for each speaker group
4) >Back >Levels >Noise Seq. If speakers are not all at 75 dB SPL, adjust accordingly.
5) >HomeDefine a first input
1) >Menu >System Setup >Input >Video. Select the connector used for the source
2) >Back >Audio >Connector. Select the connector used for the source
3) >Back >Fave Processing. Choose the way you want 2-ch and multichannel sources to be handled by default
4) >Back >Configuration >Configuration1
5) >Back >HomeSelect Input 1 and start listening
Enjoy!Edited by Roger Dressler - 12/9/12 at 1:20am