We have just release a fix version (2.0.1), it is available on usual page : http://www.homecinema-fr.com/ColorHCFR/index_en.php
You can also use the build in version checking to get the new version. ("Advanced" menu).
Sorry for inconveniences, we spread 2.0 betas quite widely but there is always things here and there not spotted...
This is just a fixes version, and we may release others if needed, but wo far we are on v2.1 that will add a few things and probably new probes
Changes in v2.0.1 :
- Choosing a "user color" in Advanced/Preferences/Appearence no longer crash app
- When chosing a Reference document, "Reference Measure DeltaE" line is now correct.
- Near black issue on ColorHCFR Generator DVD navigation works fine.
- Improved navigation on advanced patterns
(Page UP and Page Down have now same effect as "+" and "-" on numpad...)
- Improved dynamic luma scale in continous measures.
Originally Posted by alluringreality
I agree that the new GUI is improved. I'll report back after downloading the final version, but I only noticed two items with the last beta:
1) I'm not sure if the red saturation patterns were correct for 16-235 (http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=980723
2) I seemed to get different values for *Lab using brucelindbloom.com than what the program reported (Brought up by another person in main ColorHCFR thread)
This is fixed in 2.0.1