or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My New Theater - Version 2.0! - Page 46

post #1351 of 1361
Nice meeting you guys the other night, nice to see what you all have already done, nice to see how all our projects will turn out, if I'm free, I'm always open to lend a hand if needed.
post #1352 of 1361
TheaterChad and mn_hokie I can use some guidance on building the false wall and the platform behind it. I will send my design and have you guys review it.

It was nice to meet you guys in person.
post #1353 of 1361
Quote:
Originally Posted by hehateme View Post
TheaterChad and mn_hokie I can use some guidance on building the false wall and the platform behind it. I will send my design and have you guys review it.

It was nice to meet you guys in person.

Bad idea asking mn_hokie for screen wall advice.

I don't think he's ever finished one.
post #1354 of 1361
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamis View Post

bad idea asking mn_hokie for screen wall advice.

I don't think he's ever finished one. :d

lmao!!!
post #1355 of 1361
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamis View Post

Bad idea asking mn_hokie for screen wall advice.

I don't think he's ever finished one.

Bastard!
post #1356 of 1361
OMG!

Now I know I found the right thread here, lol!
post #1357 of 1361
Thread Starter 
Not getting a ton of traction on the new build thread over in the general forum, so figured I'd post the question here

What can you guys recommend in terms of decent front channel in-walls? I'm tossing around the idea of incorporating the L and R channels into some columns on the stage, but want something with some kick.
post #1358 of 1361
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamis View Post


Quote:



Originally Posted by hehateme View Post

TheaterChad and mn_hokie I can use some guidance on building the false wall and the platform behind it. I will send my design and have you guys review it.


It was nice to meet you guys in person.





Bad idea asking mn_hokie for screen wall advice.


I don't think he's ever finished one.


Couldn't help but bring this one back up.. Screen wall IN PROGRESS over on theater 3.0!!
post #1359 of 1361
Thread Starter 
Lots of progress on the new build, but I keep coming back here to reference things and have found that I REALLY need an index. I'm hoping to get that done over the next few weeks, so stay tuned.
post #1360 of 1361
I'm greatly enjoying reading your build and progress. Look forward to the index ^
Edited by Mfusick - 6/2/13 at 11:21am
post #1361 of 1361
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfusick View Post

I'm greatly enjoying reading your build and progress. Look forward to the index ^

Thanks for the positive comment!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home