AVS › hotmoosettu's profile
hotmoosettu's Recent Activity
AVS Forum Follow Us Contest: Win a Mitsubishi HC7800D 3D Projector or a Nexus 7 Tablet!
hotmoosettu posted in this thread in Community News & Polls 8/24/12 at 7:12am | 2846 replies | 22672 views
The Last Of Us - a PS3 exclusive apocalypse survival game
hotmoosettu posted in this thread in PlayStation Area 7/17/12 at 9:54am | 195 replies | 11517 views
hotmoosettu's Forum Signature
If birth control is 99% effective, then my wife and I are the other 1%.