It’s difficult to talk about modern headphones without talking about Bose. The company seems to be just about everywhere, and no matter who you ask for headphone recommendations, one of Bose’s products is likely to come up. The company is celebrating 30 years of creating beloved headphones this year, and we’ve taken the time to tell you all about some of the best options Bose has to offer in its current lineup, ranked based on Amazon user reviews.
- The Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless incorporates three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment.
- Enjoy noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up, and balanced audio performance at any volume.
- Access hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose Connect app.
- The Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless offers up to 20 hours of wireless listening.
CNET said “The Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphone adds a dedicated button for Google Assistant, but it can be programmed for other functions, too. Retains its predecessor’s top-of-the-line active-noise canceling, excellent wireless Bluetooth sound and extra-comfortable design. Works in wired mode with included cord if battery dies.”
- The Bose 700 Headphones Wireless features voice assistance for music, navigation, weather, and more. Your voice is picked up via Bose’s adaptive four-microphone system that isolates your voice from surrounding noise.
- Personalize your environment with 11 different levels of noise cancelling, allowing you to control distractions or let ambient sound in.
- The Bose 700 Headphones Wireless features both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant functionality.
- Get up to 20 hours of wireless battery life and time based power information.
CNET said “The Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 are very comfortable, have excellent noise canceling and work really well as a headset for making calls. They sound better than the Quiet Comfort 35 II, are loaded with features, including the option for hands-free Alexa and Bose AR. Noise-canceling levels are adjustable, they work without power; USB-C charging; transparency mode.”
- The Bose SoundLink II Around-Ear Wireless Headphone II offers up to 15 hours play time with rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- With the advanced microphone system and HD voice, you’ll enjoy clear calls in windy or noisy environments.
- The Bose SoundLink Around-Ear Wireless Headphone II employs the latest Bluetooth technology for easy connectivity and seamless audio/video syncs.
- Switch between two Bluetooth devices so you can watch a video while staying connected to your smartphone.
CNET said “The SoundLink Around-Ear Wireless Headphone II is very comfortable to wear, sounds excellent for a Bluetooth headphone, and offers good battery life (15 hours). It also works well as a headset for phone calls, its buttons are easy to operate by feel, and a nice carrying case is included.”
- The Bose QuietControl 30 allows you to control your own level of noise cancellation throughout your day.
- Noise rejecting dual microphone system helps reduce the noise around you to deliver clearer calls on both ends.
- Lightweight neckband design conforms to your body for all day comfort and wear ability.
- The Bose QuietControl 30 allows you to enjoy up to 10 hours of wireless listening.
TechHive said “Aside from their inability to be used without battery power, there’s precious little to dislike about Bose’s QuietControl 30 headphones. Lightweight, comfortable, beautifully designed, and offering excellent sound, they deserve the consideration of anyone interested in a new set of ANC headphones.”
- The Bose QuietComfort 25 offers significant noise reduction for travel, work and anywhere in between.
- Talk on your phone hands-free and control various music functions with the inline mic/remote.
- The Bose QuietComfort 25 are lightweight with pillowy-like softness on the headband and ear cushions, while the earcups rotate for a fine-tuned fit.
- Engineered to work optimally with most Apple devices including iPod, iPhone and iPad.
PCMag said “At $300, the Bose QuietComfort 25 is still a noise-canceling headphone pair first and a music lover’s headphone pair second. But Bose introduces new improvements (like passive listening mode) with every model that keep QuietComfort on top of the noise cancellation market, and the over-ear Quiet Comfort 25 easily earns our Editors’ Choice.”
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works here.