DVDR3576H HDD upgrade
I have a Philips DVDR3576H that works fine. I'd like to install a larger HDD -- I run out of space at the most inconvenient times... I thought that I had seen detailed instructions for installing a bigger drive years ago. Now I can't find them.
- Are the instructions available somewhere?
- How big a drive can the machine use?
- Is there an easy way to use a SATA drive, or do I have to scrounge an IDE drive? They seem to be pretty available...
- If there's an easy way to install a SATA drive, can I install an SSD? That should obviate power issues with a bigger drive.
- How big is my stock drive? I'm thinking that it's 160 GB, but I'm not sure. It would be fun to put in 1 TB, but 500 GB would make a serious difference.
Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge.
Paul in East Troy