TAO Yuden DVDs not Recognized as Usuable - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 01-29-2020, 02:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 11
TAO Yuden DVDs not Recognized as Usuable

My earlier problem with unwanted "video descriptions" appearing on my EH75 recordings of cable TV movies has been solved and the sordid story is in my most recent posting before this. Now that that problem has been resolved, another has suddenly appeared. While the Panasonic EH75 is now recording as well (actually, well indeed) as it ever did, when I then attempt to copy and burn to disc, the resultant recording, each disc, all tested by selection at random from discs from the same dwindling stock that copies and finalizes without issue on my EH55, the EH75 reports each disc to be not useable and asserts in its error message that it will attempt to "fix" the disc so that I can try again. None of these fixes have been successful. Because the discs are perfectly copying and finalizing on my other Panasonic, the EH55, I'm guessing the problem is somehow with the EH75, not the discs. I'd appreciate any suggestions for operation or settings that may resolve this problem before IO have to make the decision to ship the EH75 to MCKINT (who fixed a different operating problem at least two or three [maybe more] years ago.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply DVD Recorders (Standard Def)

Tags
dvds , eh75 , Panasonic , recordings

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page