Magnavox 557, 537, 535, 533, 515, 513, 2160A, 2160, 2080 & Philips 3576, 3575 - Page 395 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1018Likes

post #11821 of 27986 Old 11-07-2010, 11:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by natchie View Post

Hi Wajo, Thanks for your reply. Well, everything is connected directly to Denon 1910 AVR. I was surprised to learned that I was able to record off from D*DVRbox to my Mag-DVR, connecting only audio red and white out from D* to Mag. But no video was connected, except for my HDMI going out to DenonAVR. Now going from AVR was my HDMI-DVI cable to the projector. No problem in seeing and recording. But yesterday, I decided to switch to LCD as it was getting brighter in the room, so while playing, I removed the cable from the AVR and plug in the other HDMI to the LCD. The screen went black and nothing was communicating. I rebooted everything but apparently nothing returned to the way it was. My question, was the HDMI out from Mag able to receive the video when I connected the AVR HDMI-DVI to the projector? Apparently so, from what I can see...but now, no more...does it make a little more sense or not?

Well, it make it more clear that I don't undertand how you can be getting a video image on the 2160 without a video cable from the STB/DVR... audio yes, but VIDEO!?

I believe you when you say you're recording without a video cable from the STB/DVR, so that leaves only the HDMI cable from to the TV? If no other cables into or out of the 2160, that would be exciting news... maybe!?

HDMI does have some comm. with the TV but it's supposed to be for EDID data, as described here.

Sometimes, copyprotected programs won't play (show black screen) with a HDMI connection, or some combination of connections, some of which are described in the TIPS here. Maybe one of those applied in your case, esp. since you mentioned DVI, which might change the equation as to HDMI handshake and copy protection????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11822 of 27986 Old 11-07-2010, 11:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Liked: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsho View Post

Sir....my desire for autodelete is strictly because I am using multiple devices in a professional setting. The lack of autodelete means that I have to assign an employee to monitor a deck on a daily, or at best, weekly, basis to ensure that said decks are performing as need be.

Given the situation, which you may not have originally understood and/or completely read about in previous messages I do not think that 1) the word "stupid" is useful in this conversation or that 2) anyone needs their hand held by their mother.

with respect

Mike Nassour / Austin TX

Use of these units in a professional setting would constitute copyright infringement. They are for personal home use only.
post #11823 of 27986 Old 11-07-2010, 11:42 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I realize 2160A recorded/dubbed disk finalization been beaten to death, and that there are Firmware Updates for it. Still, this might be useful for someone.

When the first 2160A finalization firmware update came out, I downloaded it and the instructions- but then read of some people having problems afterward. I decided that setting the input to L3 wasn't such a big deal, & never installed FWU on my 2160A. Months went by without any problems, & I didn't ck back here over the summer for any improved updates. Machine is still as it left the factory.

Today, as I was finalizing a disk, input set to L3, while the TV played direct cable broadcast on a non-AV channel, I goofed & pushed a channel button on the 2160A remote. Switched our TV to "Video 1", where the 2160A resides, and sure enough- finalization was still proceeding, but machine was now set to Channel 5(analog cable input), bar showed about 2/3 through with finalization. As it continued to finalize, now on wrong channel/input, I put the input back to L3, tried to turn it off, etc- nope, it kept on finalizing that disk, though it *Did* reset the progress bar to very near the beginning.

Disk finished finalizing. I figured it was gonna be a bust, & would at least have to finalize again(if it let me!) or more likely re-dub & finalize the whole thing on a new disk. But I tried "Setup" button- and the "Disk Edit" option was faded out & unavailable, as it is after a successful finalization. Hmm- I put the disk in another DVD player(Philips, about 5 yrs old, reads & plays NTSC & PAL both right out of the box, plus has been hacked for Region Coding). It played perfectly.

So, if you make a similar goof but get to it pretty quick, don't immediately assume the glitched finalization made a coaster- check it first.

If anyone's interested, the disk: Verbatim DataLife Plus DVD-R 8X, silver.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11824 of 27986 Old 11-07-2010, 12:14 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvrtyro View Post

So, if you make a similar goof but get to it pretty quick, don't immediately assume the glitched finalization made a coaster- check it first.

You might have just proved that the E19 error that usually shows up at 90% completion of a Finalize op, where it can ruin the disc, is one that occurs just at that 90% point!?

I wonder if you could start a Finalize on a channel, then at about the 80% point switch to L3 and complete successfully?
post #11825 of 27986 Old 11-07-2010, 02:37 PM

I don't know- but there's lots on there I need to dub & delete, even though I dubbed & deleted 15 1/2 hr programs today. This mornings recordings pretty well filled up the HDD. I just might risk a disk- at worst I'll produce a coaster, yes?- and try that.

And FWIW- TCM broadcasts a restored version of Metropolis beginning in less than 2.5 hrs, starts at 7pm CST, runs through 10pm. Plus a 1-hr special after that. I plan to record it at 3-hr speed(I'll skip the special), will let me get all on 1 disk & should be fine for B&W played back on 27" CRT TV.
post #11826 of 27986 Old 11-07-2010, 04:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:

...TCM broadcasts a restored version of Metropolis beginning in less than 2.5 hrs, starts at 7pm CST, runs through 10pm. Plus a 1-hr special after that. I plan to record it at 3-hr speed(I'll skip the special), will let me get all on 1 disk & should be fine for B&W played back on 27" CRT TV.

Notice that Copy (1929), a 21 minute short, also occupies the Metropolis three-hour programming block:

http://www.tcm.com/schedule/index.js...zone=PST&cid=N

I'm recording the evening's Fritz Lang programming on a Philips 3575 (at LP) and a Magnavox 2160 (at SPP). When high-speed dubbing is used, after editing/dividing, the Philips and Magnavox recorder hard drive LP recording mode provides 3:20:00 and the hard drive SPP recording mode provides 2:46:30:

https://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...tcount=19#HSD5

I'm also tandem recording this programming between three Panasonic direct-to-DVD recorders (at the LP four hour per DVD recording mode).

"A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME WILL SMELL AS SWEET. BUT IT DOES NOT FOLLOW THAT WHATEVER WE CHOOSE TO CALL A ROSE WILL POSSESS THE ROSE'S FRAGRANCE."

--Benjamin Breckinridge Warfield (1917)
post #11827 of 27986 Old 11-07-2010, 04:33 PM

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorM View Post

Use of these units in a professional setting would constitute copyright infringement. They are for personal home use only.

Would you please be kind enough to cite where this is prohibited? I understand it violates copyrights to re-broadcast, sell or lend copies, but how is any use in a professional environment a copyright violation? For example, what copyrights are violated if I record the output of my surveillance cameras? What if I am an advertising agency employed to produce an ad for local television and, as an agent of the advertiser, I record instances of the ad, even at 2:15am?

I would have been in complete agreement had you said that some uses in a professional environment may constitute copyright infringement. Your statement, however, seems to say that all use of these units in a professional setting would constitute copyright infringement.

Please help me understand.
post #11828 of 27986 Old 11-07-2010, 09:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
Liked: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorM View Post

Well, here's your chance to get rich. I have one at work. It was supposed to be used to record the company's satellite delivered training sessions. They never quite got that far, so it only plays some training DVDs. It's a big company. Best of luck. But I don't think Funai is going to sue them. It would really hurt sales.

But then, I'm not sure my warehouse is a professional setting. Too loud & noisy.
post #11829 of 27986 Old 11-07-2010, 09:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Liked: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by chili555 View Post

Would you please be kind enough to cite where this is prohibited? I understand it violates copyrights to re-broadcast, sell or lend copies, but how is any use in a professional environment a copyright violation? For example, what copyrights are violated if I record the output of my surveillance cameras? What if I am an advertising agency employed to produce an ad for local television and, as an agent of the advertiser, I record instances of the ad, even at 2:15am?

I would have been in complete agreement had you said that some uses in a professional environment may constitute copyright infringement. Your statement, however, seems to say that all use of these units in a professional setting would constitute copyright infringement.

Please help me understand.

That you aren't using them professionally, you are using them as a cheap alternative to real surveillance equipment.
post #11830 of 27986 Old 11-07-2010, 10:00 PM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeKustra View Post

But then, I'm not sure my warehouse is a professional setting. Too loud & noisy.

Sometime I work at home, please don't sue me
post #11831 of 27986 Old 11-07-2010, 10:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
Liked: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by wajo View Post

You might have just proved that the E19 error that usually shows up at 90% completion of a Finalize op, where it can ruin the disc, is one that occurs just at that 90% point!?

I wonder if you could start a Finalize on a channel, then at about the 80% point switch to L3 and complete successfully?

In my limited experience, you can switch to L3 anytime after you start sending the data to a DVD with the same result: failure. But I haven't tried everything.

Oops. That should all be past tense. I applied the firmware update, so it's not an issue now.
post #11832 of 27986 Old 11-08-2010, 08:51 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:

Today, as I was finalizing a disk, input set to L3, while the TV played direct cable broadcast on a non-AV channel, I goofed & pushed a channel button on the 2160A remote.

Disk finished finalizing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeKustra View Post

In my limited experience, you can switch to L3 anytime after you start sending the data to a DVD with the same result: failure. But I haven't tried everything.

Oops. That should all be past tense. I applied the firmware update, so it's not an issue now.

Based on this, it appears that the L3 setting must be active when the finalizing starts, and possibly any activity after that has no effect? I'm glad I have a 3576, no finalizing issues for me.
post #11833 of 27986 Old 11-08-2010, 10:42 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Wow, looks like the pipeline has run seriously dry on the 2160. A couple weeks ago, I was toying with getting another $159 J&R refurb as a backup for my backup's backup. Just checked in today, and zip from J&R and zero on Amazon. No big deal: I'm sure more refurb 513s will be showing up and even 515s in the future. Just surprised at how fast the 2160 disappeared.
post #11834 of 27986 Old 11-08-2010, 08:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Obviously, there's no demand in the States for hard-drive/DVD recorders.
post #11835 of 27986 Old 11-09-2010, 07:34 AM - Thread Starter

After years of finding PhilMag titles by date/time/index pic, my wife/CFO is watching her first title from our new Mag 515... her Soaps.

She was so used to finding titles the old way that she missed the title names at first. When I asked her what she thought of the new titles staring her in the face, there were lots of "that's cool" and at least one "thank you Funai" and a final "I didn't notice that"... duh!

Despite my wife/CFO's vision problem, this timer rec auto-titling feature is a huge improvement to an already great DVDR. To me, it's one of those features that's much more important than it sounds, esp. to people who timeshift lots of stuff (and get behind in watching it), go on long trips, etc.

Now, when we arrow thru titles, we'll be looking for the show NAME and ignoring all the other stuff!

post #11836 of 27986 Old 11-09-2010, 04:10 PM

I cleaned my spindle on my 3575 and I'm still getting an E22 error code. It seemed to be only 1/4 way into the dub, but it went to the final "writing to disc" phase just for a second before the error code came up. How can I fix this?
post #11837 of 27986 Old 11-09-2010, 04:54 PM - Thread Starter

What brand, type and speed of disc?

Also, do a SKIP 321 as described here to see what your laser usage is.
post #11838 of 27986 Old 11-09-2010, 08:37 PM

It was a bad HDD title. A search here for "E22" led me straight to it. Thanx for the reply.
post #11839 of 27986 Old 11-09-2010, 08:41 PM

Has a FW fix been found for my 3575 so I can use all of my 750gb HDD?
post #11840 of 27986 Old 11-09-2010, 09:00 PM

Also, I just read that you're not recommending my hdd because of idle pwr draw. What probs could this cause? I've used my drive (750gb ver of stock Seagate) HARD for 1 1/2 yrs w/no probs!
post #11841 of 27986 Old 11-10-2010, 04:43 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raunch View Post

It was a bad HDD title. A search here for "E22" led me straight to it. Thanx for the reply.

Great!

Quote:

Has a FW fix been found for my 3575 so I can use all of my 750gb HDD?

No FW for HDD capacity made available. Prob. never since Philips is out of DVDR business.

Quote:

Also, I just read that you're not recommending my hdd because of idle pwr draw. What probs could this cause? I've used my drive (750gb ver of stock Seagate) HARD for 1 1/2 yrs w/no probs!

Experience trumps theory every time. I added the "not reommended" to Table I only recently since there are many OTHER good HDDs available now with muchg lower idle power draw. However, I'll add a link to your post on your experience so others can benefit from it.
post #11842 of 27986 Old 11-10-2010, 11:37 AM

Liked: 13
Quote:

Experience trumps theory every time. I added the "not reommended" to Table I only recently since there are many OTHER good HDDs available now with muchg lower idle power draw. However, I'll add a link to your post on your experience so others can benefit from it.

In general, electrical power supplies are designed to operate at a maximum continous load not exceeding 80 percent of their design specification. (Example: FAA regulation [AC 43.13-1B] limits aircraft electrical power system loads to 80 percent of rated output.)

As we (users) don't know the various DVR power supply specifications, it would be prudent, when replacing original HDD and/or DVD drives, not to exceed the specifications of the original drive, otherwise additional heat may reduce the MTBF of these drive(s) and/or the units power supply.

It would be helpful if 234 (or someone in possession of factory service manuals) could obtain/inform us as to the specifications of the various power supplies used in the Philips/Magnovox (Funai) DVR models.

post #11843 of 27986 Old 11-10-2010, 12:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by stapler1234 View Post

In general, electrical power supplies are designed to operate at a maximum continous load not exceeding 80 percent of their design specification. (Example: FAA regulation [AC 43.13-1B] limits aircraft electrical power system loads to 80 percent of rated output.)

As we (users) don't know the various DVR power supply specifications, it would be prudent, when replacing original HDD and/or DVD drives, not to exceed the specifications of the original drive, otherwise additional heat may reduce the MTBF of these drive(s) and/or the units power supply.

It would be helpful if 234 (or someone in possession of factory service manuals) could obtain/inform us as to the specifications of the various power supplies used in the Philips/Magnovox (Funai) DVR models.

Earlier model service manuals don't list those specifications but there are lots of flow-charts, block, component and wiring diagrams and detailed parts lists.

I own Philips HDD/DVD recorder models 3575, 3576 and Magnavox HDD/DVD recorder models 2080, 2160 and 2160A. When comparing photos of the various power supplies it appears that they are the same. I don't own the more recent 513 or 515 models.

Here are power supply photos of a Magnavox 2080 of July 2007 manufacture and a Magnavox 2160 of December 2008 manufacture:
LL
LL

"A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME WILL SMELL AS SWEET. BUT IT DOES NOT FOLLOW THAT WHATEVER WE CHOOSE TO CALL A ROSE WILL POSSESS THE ROSE'S FRAGRANCE."

--Benjamin Breckinridge Warfield (1917)
post #11844 of 27986 Old 11-10-2010, 07:19 PM

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigaDo View Post
Earlier model service manuals don't list those specifications but there are lots of flow-charts, block, component and wiring diagrams and detailed parts lists.
It might be possible to vaguelly construct the power supply (PS) rating from the parts list and diagrams in the original Service Manuals, however, most likely some component values were changed in actual production, and their values only detailed in later Service Bulletin(s) issued to authorized repair facilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigaDo View Post
I own Philips HDD/DVD recorder models 3575, 3576 and Magnavox HDD/DVD recorder models 2080, 2160 and 2160A. When comparing photos of the various power supplies it appears that they are the same. I don't own the more recent 513 or 515 models.

Here are power supply photos of a Magnavox 2080 of July 2007 manufacture and a Magnavox 2160 of December 2008 manufacture:
Yes, from your pictures, these two models appear to have identical power supplies. It will be interesting to see if pictures and specs on the 513 and 515 PS also resemble the older models.

Thanks for posting your pics. (Excellent detail)

post #11845 of 27986 Old 11-11-2010, 05:05 AM

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:

Despite my wife/CFO's vision problem, this timer rec auto-titling feature is a huge improvement to an already great DVDR. To me, it's one of those features that's much more important than it sounds, esp. to people who timeshift lots of stuff (and get behind in watching it), go on long trips, etc.

Yesterday I picked up a 513 without knowing the 515 existed. Now I'm sorely tempted to return it for the 515 just for this feature. It would be nice if a firmware update came out for earlier models that implemented this feature!
post #11846 of 27986 Old 11-11-2010, 05:13 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dundakitty View Post

Yesterday I picked up a 513 without knowing the 515 existed. Now I'm sorely tempted to return it for the 515 just for this feature. It would be nice if a firmware update came out for earlier models that implemented this feature!

I don't think you'll regret changing to the 515... the auto-titling is worth every penny of its extra cost!
post #11847 of 27986 Old 11-11-2010, 05:37 AM

I figured out a way to overcome the hurdles for someone in Canada who wants to get a 515/513 shipped to the store in the U.S. and then pick it up.
1. Go to your Penpal account and add a shipping address. The address will be the U.S. address of the Walmart store where you want it shipped. (Note, this will not be used, it just get's you over the first hurdle.)
2. Order the item and check out using Penpal. You will get to a "stop" screen that tells you Walmart will not ship out of the U.S..
3. Just proceed to the next screen anyway and you will suddenly have both the address you set up and the "ship to store" option.
4. Select the ship to store option and finish the checkout.

It looks like the Walmart computers need to see a U.S. shipping address on Paypal before letting you proceed to the normal checkout.
I am looking forward to getting the 315 in a week or 2! (to go along with my 2 Polos and my Maggie 2160 - boy these things are addictive)
Grant

Grant
post #11848 of 27986 Old 11-11-2010, 06:02 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantsoo View Post

I figured out a way to overcome the hurdles for someone in Canada who wants to get a 515/513 shipped to the store in the U.S. and then pick it up.
1. Go to your Penpal account and add a shipping address. The address will be the U.S. address of the Walmart store where you want it shipped. (Note, this will not be used, it just get's you over the first hurdle.)
2. Order the item and check out using Penpal. You will get to a "stop" screen that tells you Walmart will not ship out of the U.S..
3. Just proceed to the next screen anyway and you will suddenly have both the address you set up and the "ship to store" option.
4. Select the ship to store option and finish the checkout.

It looks like the Walmart computers need to see a U.S. shipping address on Paypal before letting you proceed to the normal checkout.
I am looking forward to getting the 315 in a week or 2! (to go along with my 2 Polos and my Maggie 2160 - boy these things are addictive)

Thanks for posting this info... I've linked to it in the list of help files for others to see.

When you go to pick up your 515, make sure you open it and give it a cursory check. Plug in and open the disc tray, at least. One person spent 48 hours in the U.S. just to pick up their 513, got it home, and the tray wouldn't open. Had to do it all over again.
post #11849 of 27986 Old 11-11-2010, 07:38 AM - Thread Starter

CitiBear posted on VideoHelp.com a different, and possibly simpler method to get rid of the Empty Title on an unfinalized DVD±R. I stole that idea (Alternate #1 below) and changed the entire Delete Empty title procedure in the Dubbing help file as follows:

Deleting the EMPTY TITLE/SPACE on a DVD±R
  • To Delete the Empty Title with a 2160A with timer rec programs set, you must first apply one of the two fixes for a FW bug described here.
In DVDRs that use the Philips +VR standard, all DVDs will show an "Empty Title" ("Empty Space" in 515) in the Disc Menu. As long as the DVD is unfinalized, the Empty Title/Space shows the amount of rec time remaining on the DVD at each rec mode (press REC MODE button while viewing the disc title screen). That's called a "Reserved Fragment" and serves a specific technical purpose which no one is interested in... only how to get rid of it!

If you really don't like the Empty Title/Space on your DVD±R discs, here's the procedure for deleting it before Finalizing:
  1. Tune DVDR to any live TV channel, NOT an external input or music channel.

2. Set HQ rec mode (to minimize Rec or Overwrite time in Step 4).

3. Select DVD drive and load your disc.

If the disc came from your one and only DVDR or from same brand/model of machine (Philips or Mag), proceed to Step 4.

If from a different brand/model of +VR DVDR, like a 2080/2160/513 disc in a 3575/3576 or vice versa:
    1. Set Recording > Make Recording Compatible to ON (just leave this on).
    2. Record live TV on the DVD just long enough for the red REC dot to disappear... ~6 sec or so.
    3. Delete that short title... it's done its job of transferring ownership and changing the menu structure.

4. Delete Empty Title/Space... two alternatives:

Alternate #1 - Record to End
    Press REC enough times (in 30-min. increments) to cover the length of the Empty Title/Space and fill up the disc. Recording will stop when DVD is filled up. (Only a timer rec switches to the HDD when disc is full... the "Alternate Recording" feature.)

Alternate #2 - Overwrite
    Click OK on Empty Title/Space and select the "OVERWRITE" option. Red REC dot and Pause symbol show on screen. Press Pause to record over the Empty Title/Space with an exact-length "filler" title. Stops itself when done.

Overwriting starts with whatever's showing on live TV and auto-stops when it fills up the disc, so you can leave and play with the kids! Recorded time will count up on the front-panel display and at the top of the INFO/DISPLAY menu, and time remaining will appear in the bottom-right corner of the INFO/DISPLAY menu and go to zero, but the process might still be incomplete... don't stop the overwrite manually... it'll stop on its own. Your first clue that the overwrite is done is a silent TV, which happens cuz the machine will display the disc menu for a short time. If that releases and returns to live TV, the red dot, "Writing to Disc" progress bar, and all counters will be gone, i.e., NOTHING will be on screen anymore except the live TV pic.

5. Select new/last title on DVD (and on HDD if any added) and press OK > Edit > Title Delete.

6. Finalize disc with Disc Edit menu.

7. Reset rec mode to your normal default.
This doesn't work on DVD±RW cuz they're designed to return deleted space so, when you delete the new (last) title, it creates a NEW Empty Title/Space... can you say "Catch-22"!?

Make sure you DON'T have the "End of Disc" Auto Finalize option on in the Recording menu or this DVDR will begin Finalizing BEFORE you have a chance to delete the new title.

post #11850 of 27986 Old 11-11-2010, 11:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:

...5. Press REC several times to add enough rec time (in 30-sec increments) to cover Empty Title length...

30-sec or 30-min?

Quote:

...6. Recording will switch to the HDD for any "excess" rec time once the disc is full (the "Alternate Recording" feature)...

IIRC, I just switch to HQ and press REC followed by PAUSE (I think) to get it going. It stops when the DVD is full. Then I delete the last title.

What's the benefit of #5?

Quote:

...Hopefully, he can tell us here or the first person to try this can let us know???

I still have a stack of TCM discs waiting to be 'Empty Titled' and 'Finalized' so I'll try to remember to try this 'Experiment' on one...

(Dear wife is waiting for me to go out with her, so, have to run for now...)

Low Post Count <> Low Knowledge ergo High Post Count <> High Knowledge

ClearToLand's Picks For Best Answers to Common ReplayTV Questions

Remember, it's only TV...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply DVD Recorders (Standard Def)

Tags
Magnavox Mdr515h 500gb Hdd And Dvd R With Digital Tuner

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page