Newbie: Bose LifeStyle 900 Acoustimass System - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 04-22-2020, 10:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Newbie: Bose LifeStyle 900 Acoustimass System

Hey everybody,

As you can see, I am a newb here, and if this question is not in the right section, hopefully a mod would be polite enough to move it for me. Anyhow, I received a BOSE LifeStyle 900 5.1 surround sound system quite a few years back. I used it last week, and all was good. Tried again Monday evening and no sound out of bass module(subwoofer) or cube speakers. This system is the 8-pin connector. I tried a power reset, along with checking all cables, but don't believe its wiring, unless all 3 devices plugged into it suddenly had wires pull out.

So I was curious my options. I don't have a huge budget to spend on this, and I found the replacement(used) 900 acoustimass module for $130 shipped. Would it be best to go with that, or replace receiver and sub, keeping the 3 double cube and 2 single cube BOSE speakers installed.

I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to good brands, units, etc. so any and all input is wellcome.

Would really love to stay under $200 either way I go since I have good cube speakers.

Thanks for your time.

derowe82
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-22-2020, 05:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
NM. Fixed it. Ther is two spots on back of receiver to connect the headphone style plug in, and the one went bad apparently... Control 2 works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Home Theater In A Box

Tags
900 lifestyle , acoustimass , bass module , Bose

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page