I have been a little busy and did not have any time last weekend to work on my screen upgrade. I forgot it was Easter and ended up having no time to work on my projects. Good news is I squeezed in some time this week and have made progress. I get zero help from the family, so this has been a solo project and is taking a little longer than I want. It is coming out better than my first effort. I did not over stretch the fabric this time and it looks much nicer over all than the first build. I should have the screen mounted this weekend and will do some comparison testing with the white over silver vs. white over black.
I did notice that the old white material did yellow over time. It has been mounted in a basement for nearly 4 years and some discoloration/aging is expected. I did some before photos and can wash the material to better represent a finished "clean" screen of white over silver. I attached some photos of the work so far.