Easy Ambient Light Rejecting Screen Paint - Page 49 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 201Likes

post #1441 of 1442 Old 04-14-2019, 07:34 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 11
S...so... so much info.. great read.. started to reread this .. this am.. Lots of work by members.. thanks for all the info..

Quick question.. MM... I posted it on my other thread also.. I have some Ralph Lauren metallic left over.. can we use that instead of the White Pearl... Amazon showing days for delivery on White Pearl...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1442 of 1442 Old 04-17-2019, 08:02 AM
DIY Granddad (w/help)

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3397 Post(s)
Liked: 1599
Send a message via Skype™ to MississippiMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicago66 View Post
S...so... so much info.. great read.. started to reread this .. this am.. Lots of work by members.. thanks for all the info..

Quick question.. MM... I posted it on my other thread also.. I have some Ralph Lauren metallic left over.. can we use that instead of the White Pearl... Amazon showing days for delivery on White Pearl...

If it is un-tinted RLM, it must be carefully added in proportion to the amount of White Base is used. Basically you have to first mix up your own "32oz of White Pearl" and then add it into the Mix as directed. But be advised that it is far better to err conservatively than it is to over do/ add too much. Adding more is easy...taking away....impossible.

"They said it couldn't be done. Well, we sure showed 'em otherwise!"
HAS Advanced Audio and Imaging Solutions...Audio Transducers & Projection Screen Coatings
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply DIY Screen Section

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page