DIY Granddad (w/help)

Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3458 Post(s)
Liked: 1618
Send a message via Skype™ to MississippiMan
Up against the Wall, in SLC

Back in town and right back out again.

You'd think I was over my leg/knee issues....but I ain't ! But my luck is all good, so I'm in for another sore trip.

This coming Thursday I'm on my way to Salt Lake City, UT to install a 9 Channel (7:2:2 Atmos) Theater, and the screen is to be a 14' x 8' Wall, smoothed to fine surface and painted with some Black Flame v2.5 4.0

The Wife wants no Trim, no vestige of the wall being a Screen until the Optoma EW515 hits it with a 120" diagonal image.

There is a serious need for the Lumen output, combined with the BF
v2.5 4.0 because the entire right side wall consists of Floor to Ceiling windows / sliding Glass Door. They are painting the rest of the walls a light Grey, but the Ceiling...like yours...will be left White.

I am coming into a unknown situation...having no real idea what the state of the existing wall is in. The Owner says it was "finished smooth". Right.

But I'm gonna think positive, and if the job is a crazy one, I might have the initial smoothing done by a local contractor and make a return trip at Month's end just to do the Wall Screen itself.

Those who have any degree of interest...stay tuned. It will be an adventure...like always.

"They said it couldn't be done. Well, we sure showed 'em otherwise!"
HAS Advanced Audio and Imaging Solutions...Audio Transducers & Projection Screen Coatings

Last edited by MississippiMan; 06-15-2016 at 04:04 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 06-14-2016, 05:41 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Well, if'n you're in need of a break and interested in coming 40minutes east, I could have some cold ones waiting and would love to show you my theater. Some expert critiquing would be appreciated.

Home Theater Man Cave: Onkyo 7.1 Klipsch LaScala Mains, Shortened LaScala Klone Center, Klipsch Academy Surrounds and Rears; Panasonic AE8000, Panasonic BDP 460, 117" DIY Screen.
Garage Man Cave: LaScala Industrial Splits; Second hand Denon Amp
post #3 of 23 Old 06-14-2016, 09:18 PM - Thread Starter
DIY Granddad (w/help)

Excellent! A 1 Home Theater "Theater Crawl".

(...3 Beers and I'll have to crawl back... )

HAS Advanced Audio and Imaging Solutions...Audio Transducers & Projection Screen Coatings
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 Old 06-15-2016, 07:24 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MississippiMan View Post
Excellent! A 1 Home Theater "Theater Crawl".

(...3 Beers and I'll have to crawl back... )
Extra beds available
PM sent.

Home Theater Man Cave: Onkyo 7.1 Klipsch LaScala Mains, Shortened LaScala Klone Center, Klipsch Academy Surrounds and Rears; Panasonic AE8000, Panasonic BDP 460, 117" DIY Screen.
post #5 of 23 Old 06-15-2016, 08:42 AM - Thread Starter
DIY Granddad (w/help)

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybobg View Post
Extra beds available
PM sent.
None received so far. Better resend it.

post #6 of 23 Old 06-15-2016, 09:30 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
None received so far. Better resend it.
For some reason the PM won't go through from my BlackBerry. If you could wait until tonight I'll send from home. My gubmint computer won't let me log into many forums.

post #7 of 23 Old 06-15-2016, 02:34 PM - Thread Starter
DIY Granddad (w/help)

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybobg View Post
For some reason the PM won't go through from my BlackBerry. If you could wait until tonight I'll send from home. My gubmint computer won't let me log into many forums.
I got the PM. You made the call. Plans are set.

BTW, AVS is instituting a new Password regimen. Soon everyone will be forced to change their old Password to a new one that has at least one Cap Letter, one Lower Case letter,one number, one symbol, and a total of 10 characters altogether.

post #8 of 23 Old 06-15-2016, 04:10 PM - Thread Starter
DIY Granddad (w/help)

Changes for the better......and a 2-Tripper no less !!!

Post Note:
Just determined there is a need for a "Whole Wall Skim & Smooth" because some of the Transducers are now to go directly at Screen center. I will not have the time needed to effect the needed wall repairs as well as a Whole Wall Skim and Smooth.

So what to do? Well I'm gonna install the Transducers (14 total across the Font Sound stage), replace the Drywall Plugs, and then Roll on a rather new, unique Mix for a temporary surface to let the PJ strut it's stuff. It's presence won't affect the ability of the Drywall finishers to do their job, but it will let us enjoy a movie by Saturday evening. (w/beers of course...)

Afterwards, after I leave, Monday the Wall Prep boys will take over, seal the Drywall plugs, float them out, sand, skim coat, sand again, and then Spray Prime in preparation for my return on the 28th when I will at that time proceed to spray the Wall, hook up all the equipment, and revel in my accomplishments.

...........or find myself treading salty water way out in the GSL !

post #9 of 23 Old 06-16-2016, 03:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 100 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2683 Post(s)
Liked: 874
Quote:
Post Note:
Just determined there is a need for a "Whole Wall Skim & Smooth" because some of the Transducers are now to go directly at Screen center.
Did the original plan not include a center channel, or WAS there a planned "center channel" that was for some reason purposely not centered?

Easy $25 DIY black (or any color) ALR paint +$40-$50sprayer screen mix smooth/clean and very easy to learn spraying with little/no mess.
Simple $25-40 DIY black/dark-grey ambient-light rejecting screen, grab two things from a local store..mix..roll..done.
Quick <$250 dedicated black-fabric theater room "A store that sells blinds can help your picture more than a store that sells projectors many times." -bud16415
post #10 of 23 Old 06-16-2016, 06:55 AM - Thread Starter
DIY Granddad (w/help)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftoast View Post
Did the original plan not include a center channel, or WAS there a planned "center channel" that was for some reason purposely not centered?
The the original plan had the Audio transducers I am installing for the center Channel located just below the screen because I was going to use Sintra glued on top of the wall.

But now the entire wall gets painted so the 6 units that comprise the Center Channel can be located almost dead center within the Screen area.

That is always a "best case" senario, "IF" the wall gets finished out correctly.

post #11 of 23 Old 06-16-2016, 10:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Since you mention the location making a difference in this case, it seems like the transducers have a localized sound-source effect that may make the listener aware the center is lower than the left/right's.

I think I've heard you mentioning the transducers don't act that way, so I'm trying to figure out if you meant something else or if the localization is just a good amount lesser compared to the average external speaker.

Easy $25 DIY black (or any color) ALR paint +$40-$50sprayer screen mix smooth/clean and very easy to learn spraying with little/no mess.
Simple $25-40 DIY black/dark-grey ambient-light rejecting screen, grab two things from a local store..mix..roll..done.
Quick <$250 dedicated black-fabric theater room "A store that sells blinds can help your picture more than a store that sells projectors many times." -bud16415
post #12 of 23 Old 06-16-2016, 04:43 PM - Thread Starter
DIY Granddad (w/help)

No...the proper way of looking at it is this.

• I was coming into a Retroft situation.
  • Entry must be made to install the units inside a wall
  • Closure must also happen
  • I don't advocate cutting 3 Holes behind the Screen but not Tape / Mudding / Priming the Wall before adhering the Sintra.
  • Closure and priming would have consumed at least 2 days, due to time restraints, this trip could not expand out past 4 days into 6-7
  • Because the Transducers are basically Omni-directional, mounting above or below the screen is perfectly acceptable. Ay either location (...or both...) the Center Sound Stage places all Vocals and Effects within the Screen's perimeter.
  • Mounting them outside the Screen's perimeter would allow me to hang the Sintra and paint it immediately after installing the units.
  • The Transducers do in fact have the ability to easily drive through the 6 mm additional Sintra overlay, but not doing so is even better.
  • Now that the Owner wants the entire wall to be painted with the BF v2.5 4.0 I can Center Mount the Transducers, and return on the 28th after the wall is completely prepped and Primed.

The original plan would have had me place 3 up and 3 down, each group directly above & below the Screen's edges. Now they can and will be grouped much closer together and at Center.

As a added KICK however I plan to Roll on a very Dark Neutral Grey directly over the unfinished Entry Points and give the EH515 beast a trial run. This should take place on Saturday, and if it happens that it is too dark to effectively demonstrate High Ambient Light potential with that Atomic Powered Beamer, I'll take some more shots Sunday Morning. Full Sunlight through a Wall of windows.

Last edited by MississippiMan; 06-16-2016 at 04:47 PM.
post #13 of 23 Old 06-17-2016, 08:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

What grey were you planning on, or are you going to mix it on-site till you like the look of it?

At 120" with somewhere in the ballpark of 1200lumens color and 5500claimed lumens white, I imagine picking a flat-grey should be fun. I'll put my spectator bet on "Granite Grey" (N6.7, 0.37gain) for hitting a high ftL in eco-lamp with a somewhat more balanced preset. I'd be nervous about going any darker with a flat-grey.

post #14 of 23 Old 06-17-2016, 09:07 PM - Thread Starter
DIY Granddad (w/help)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftoast View Post
What grey were you planning on, or are you going to mix it on-site till you like the look of it?

At 120" with somewhere in the ballpark of 1200lumens color and 5500claimed lumens white, I imagine picking a flat-grey should be fun. I'll put my spectator bet on "Granite Grey" (N6.7, 0.37gain) for hitting a high ftL in eco-lamp with a somewhat more balanced preset. I'd be nervous about going any darker with a flat-grey.
Gotta be dark.....very dark. Much darker than "GG" Darker that anything else seen on the Forum since Silver Fire v2.0 9.0

Here it is before "Tinkering"

After the initial Mix is made I will tinker a bit with a couple additional components intended to preserve / highlight White and Colors.

Expect the unexpected.

.............meanwhile, the Reto-Fit is giving me a case of the Crimson Sphincter. My saving grace? The Owner is a Hands-On Guy and he's doing much of the crawling-related labor.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	A very Dark Blot.jpg
Views:	1880
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	1503721  

post #15 of 23 Old 06-18-2016, 05:33 AM - Thread Starter
DIY Granddad (w/help)

Rising early to get back at trying solve a sticky issue.

Across the Top Plate of the Wall the R&L&C channels are going is a Horizontal upright 2x8 that block...effectively seals that area (...and the Soffit behind...) from access. So today is Demolition Day, with 3.5" x 6" rectangles being SawsAll'd out of the face of that obstructing Lumber.

Once that is done and we can pull our R&L&C Trunk Lines down into the Wall cavities, things will go more smoothly. At this juncture I foresee the temporary Dark Grey Mix going up Sunday Morning at earliest. (...or late today if luck visits us again...)

Because I don't want to turn this Wall Paint Thread into a DIY Transducer Retrofit Journal, I will simply post a link to a different Thread from here on out when there are new developments along those lines.

post #16 of 23 Old 06-18-2016, 08:12 PM - Thread Starter
DIY Granddad (w/help)

Demo Day is over and happily by mid-afternoon the Wires had been routed to the Front wall. But it will be tomorrow afternoon before any chance to paint might happen, and if that is not possible, there is still a lot of access openings waiting to be cut out, lt ( Screen Painting )will have to wait until my next trip back this coming June 28-1st

More info on this installation can be had HERE

post #17 of 23 Old 06-27-2016, 02:23 PM - Thread Starter
DIY Granddad (w/help)

Hard to put a name on it........

OK....about to jet back into SLC tomorrow early AM and this time get something accomplished.

So far all I have to show is a completed R & L & C 3 Channel system.

Screen Wall Holes are patched with New Drywall

A Second, "wider" Coat of Lightweight Drywall Compound, applied after a light sanding of the 1st Coat, and itself then "Feather" sanded. To equalize the repaired areas with the "Flat" areas, the Drywall Compound must be carried out (or in) at least 6"- 8" minimum from the previous edges, and those leading edges feathered again.

The image above shows the Wall ready for the major "Float" where the non mud'ed areas of Drywall will receive a heavy enough skim coating so as to become level to the areas with the repaired ridges.

It all seemed to me, to be going so well.

But shortly after my last post, things went decidedly "south".

Both the Owner and I discovered simultaneously that what he thought was his Attic Flooring was actually his old "Roof"! A Flat Roof affair consisting of 3/4" Plywood, 2 sheets of Tar Paper, 1" of Tar and a layer of Pea Gravel!

The previous Owner had a new Roof built over the old leaky one...apparently. And the new Owner never knew about it. Which was very sad because after we/he destroyed a Dozen Reciprocating Saw Blades and almost burned up the Saw, we realized we needed some heavier duty Demolition Tools, and more time than I had left on my Trip.

And....of course there was no chance to paint the screen, let alone hang the Projector. That all happens by/before Thursday AM. The first day in will see all the access points needed to go through the "roof" achieved.
....and all the Transducers in the Ceiling Installed.
(Wiring Harnesses and all Materials are already there waiting)

My unknown is how effectively a job was done on the Screen Wall Skim. (...and Priming...) I came with the hesitant expectation that I would have to do some extra smoothing and sanding myself. (...but that will cut into my Hot Tub time so I'm hoping they manage to do it proud. For me. On a positive note, If that actually happens I will have images (...and Screenies...) of the Screen by Wednesday evening.

So back out again I go to John Smith Country.
4 working days to have a functional Theater up and running in a very dysfunctional area. Maybe pick up a Sister Wife or two?

I know I'd love that..and my Wife could use a break too.

...right.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	a 14 Ducer Retro Installation.jpg
Views:	610
Size:	247.9 KB
ID:	1517682   Click image for larger version

Name:	a 1st coat of Mud.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	248.2 KB
ID:	1517690   Click image for larger version

Name:	a 2nd coat of Mud.jpg
Views:	621
Size:	185.1 KB
ID:	1517698  

Last edited by MississippiMan; 06-27-2016 at 02:32 PM.
post #18 of 23 Old 07-03-2016, 06:03 AM - Thread Starter
DIY Granddad (w/help)

Ok....on my way back home after a fairly stressful experience. But I persevered. (Ie. survived )

I managed to get the 14' x 9' wall painted out, and took a few screen shots in the most horrid, almost direct sunlight and overhead lighting that I have ever attempted. And...if that was not enough, utilizing as much of the wall as possible, se of the images exceed 160" diagonal.

I am in route home at present, but once I get my Lap Top situated at the Gate, I will upload some examples.

post #19 of 23 Old 07-03-2016, 10:55 AM - Thread Starter
DIY Granddad (w/help)

OK..1/2 way back to The Barn!

First off, let me state that unlike so many time before having depended upon the Drywall Finishers to smooth and prime to "my" liking, this time the job doe left me with the BEST finish I have ever encountered...my own included!

Absolutely gorgeous.

1st Duster
Coat with "Sprayed" Edge Cut-in

2nd Duster Coat

Jumping ahead to the 4th Coat

5th Coat

6th and Final Coat

Menu shot less than 20 minutes after final sprayed coat (...note the Dowel Rod used to judge PJ mounting height...)

Menu as seen in high afternoon sunlight w/Floods on too!

The next few in series are all done in ultra high ambient & direct Sunlight coming from the right side.

And BTW, the images shown are at 145" diagonal (12'+) The normal use will be at 110" diagonal, but where's the fun at showing "that" size?

I figure that seeing what the images look like at 145" diag. can only help to indicate performance all the mo' bedder.

The next grouping (lits of them) saw the afternoon Sun getting a little less intense

Here is the Peacock again with the forward Floods directly over tahe screen combining aagain with the afternoon sunlight

No Floods in the rest of the images.

It's almost too much to Bear...........

............but Bear it you must.

So there are all the shots I managed to take in the time left to me after a full day of squirtin' my heart out. Lemmie tell ya sumpthin', it twern't no fun nor was it easy gettin' down low enough to catch the area at Base Board height, not was the stretchin' to reach the 9' height at the top of the wall. My Knee was talkin' to me constantly, and by afternoon's end was about the size of a Ripe Melon.

Doing the Mississippi Shufflin' sideways and in a squatting position on a bum leg was an exercise in pain, but the end results were worth it.

BTW, this Black Flame mix was a custom job....combining 2 quarts of Black Flame, 1.5 quarts of Black Flame X1I, and 1 quart of a special Dark Gray Mix. All together they produced a uber-dark paint that still did not crush Colors and White to oblivion. The projector received no tweaking or calibration, so what you see in the images is what the factory present for "normal" produced. Normal lamp level of course, but all values were set to -0-.

I return again in 2 weeks to finish thr sound system and calibrate the PJ, so stay tuned.

I welcome any comments at this point as well.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image 1 no paint.jpg
Views:	568
Size:	405.5 KB
ID:	1525554   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 2 1st coat.jpg
Views:	573
Size:	537.0 KB
ID:	1525562   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 3 2nd coat.jpg
Views:	567
Size:	538.6 KB
ID:	1525570   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 4 5th coat ambient.jpg
Views:	564
Size:	447.3 KB
ID:	1525578   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 5 5th coat Floods.jpg
Views:	569
Size:	467.4 KB
ID:	1525586  

Name:	iimage 6 - 6 coats w-Floods.jpg
Views:	1350
Size:	463.3 KB
ID:	1525594   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 7 Menu ambient.jpg
Views:	556
Size:	361.4 KB
ID:	1525602   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 8 menu w-Floods.jpg
Views:	553
Size:	483.9 KB
ID:	1525610   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 9 Horus.jpg
Views:	560
Size:	502.1 KB
ID:	1525618   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 10 love Goddess.jpg
Views:	552
Size:	464.8 KB
ID:	1525626  

Name:	image 11 Girl Friend.jpg
Views:	557
Size:	461.0 KB
ID:	1525634   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 12 Hawkins bowl.jpg
Views:	1477
Size:	451.7 KB
ID:	1525642   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 13 Hawkins Gym.jpg
Views:	1933
Size:	490.2 KB
ID:	1525650   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 14 Girl.jpg
Views:	874
Size:	447.3 KB
ID:	1525658   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 15 B-Girl.jpg
Views:	542
Size:	435.5 KB
ID:	1525666  

Name:	image 16 Guy.jpg
Views:	1962
Size:	461.0 KB
ID:	1525674   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 17 Micro Phage.jpg
Views:	1160
Size:	497.9 KB
ID:	1525682   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 18 colorful something.jpg
Views:	1314
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	1525690   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 19 group on hill.jpg
Views:	1159
Size:	475.5 KB
ID:	1525698   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 20 Man at desk.jpg
Views:	546
Size:	466.8 KB
ID:	1525706  

Name:	image 21 peacock.jpg
Views:	550
Size:	530.8 KB
ID:	1525714   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 22 peacock w-lights.jpg
Views:	549
Size:	608.8 KB
ID:	1525722   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 23 Scenery.jpg
Views:	1160
Size:	448.5 KB
ID:	1525730   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 24 Bear w-Cub.jpg
Views:	1971
Size:	478.9 KB
ID:	1525738   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 25 Bear standing.jpg
Views:	539
Size:	482.4 KB
ID:	1525746  

Name:	image 26 Man with big face.jpg
Views:	545
Size:	453.5 KB
ID:	1525754  

Last edited by MississippiMan; 07-04-2016 at 08:05 AM.
post #20 of 23 Old 07-04-2016, 10:20 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Looks great man.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
post #21 of 23 Old 07-05-2016, 04:59 PM - Thread Starter
DIY Granddad (w/help)

About that "Special" Dark Gray Mix.

Instead of upping the BF Colorant into the 7-8 oz range, I took another tack and used 32 oz of a N4 Neutral Gray in a Flat Matte Base of Behr 1300

This was added to 3.5 Quarts of Black Flame N/C(& X1I) for a 3.5:1 ratio, with no additional water needed. (...the BF comes ready to squirt as is...)

This was done to allow for some additional particle Masking to corral the possibility of any Graininess or Spark-lies because the viewing distance is only going to be 11' -12' at the most for the Grown-Ups and the kids will use Bean Bags from 6'-7' Ultimate screen surface clarity from close in is mandatory in this case And in this case I estimate screen gain at .9 to 1.0

The 110 Outlets on the Screen Wall you see in the images...they are going away when I return back on the 16th. The Good Wife liked the BIG Picture enough that seeing the Outlets directly underneath the Screen started giving her the NWAF blues.

God Bless her! (...and to think this project started out as a Frame-less 100" Screen on a Painted wall! ...)

I can excise those Cretans off the wall, repair and repaint, and viola'! A pristine Screen wall !

After that will come the Sound Equip Set-in & Check, and the job is complete!

post #22 of 23 Old 08-07-2016, 03:16 AM - Thread Starter
DIY Granddad (w/help)

Now you See them....now you don't!

Ok...a return Trip to Salt Lake City also involved making two obtrusive 110ac Receptacles on the Wall Screen "disappear".

This was something the Wife requested, after having become enamored of the huge image, but also distressed at seeing the two Receptacles so close to the bottom of the image. (see previously posted images)

First and foremost...a disclaimer.

Disassembling a 110ac outlet and enclosing it into a wall plenum is not a normal practice, and essentially is not a "Code Approved" solution. So the following example is not intended to suggest that such a course of action is either recommended or acceptable in any / every case.

That said, the Receptacles shown were in a simple "Daisy Chain" configuration, where the Romex was passed from box to Box, and a single Hot black/ Control white/ Ground copper wire was attached at a Wire Nut connection and sent into each Receptacle Device.

Simply removing the single Tire from the Wire Nut'ed connection maintained the same degree of integrity as the Box originally had.

The next image shows the initial entry into the wall and removal of the Nailed-On Box

Next Step involved inserting 2- 3" x 8" x 3/4" pieces of Plywood for Deadwood structure as backing for the new Drywall Patch.

Insertion of the New Drywall...........

Application of N
ylon Drywall Joint Tape.....

1st Coating of Drywall Mud Compound.......

The finished Drywall Patches.......

And then came the Sprayed on application of some Kilz "Gray" Primer (Spray Can) that conveniently almost matched the color of the existing Screen paont on the Wall...just slightly lighter.

And at last I was able to Duster Coat on 6 coats of the Black Flame and perfectly blend in the Repaired areas.

And just like that (...I wish )a perfectly pristine Screen Wall. So much nicer looking!

Many times I have seen members post about having a Light Switch or 110 Receptacle in the way of achieving the end results they wish for. Hopefully this shows that there is a viable alternative.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	A Recepticle Box example.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	1588785   Click image for larger version

Name:	A Fresh Cut Home w-Box.jpg
Views:	453
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	1588793   Click image for larger version

Name:	a Patch ready for Finishing.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	1588801   Click image for larger version

Name:	a Taped Patch.jpg
Views:	449
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	1588809   Click image for larger version

Name:	A first Coat of Compound.jpg
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	1588817  

Name:	a couple of Finished out Holes.jpg
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	1588825   Click image for larger version

Name:	A completely finished Screen.jpg
Views:	1387
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	1588833   Click image for larger version

Name:	A Hole with Deadwood applied.jpg
Views:	457
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	1588849  

Last edited by MississippiMan; 08-07-2016 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Forum Token expired...and it should not have !!!!
post #23 of 23 Old 07-14-2017, 03:15 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Those results look fantastic.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply DIY Screen Section

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page