Sunday I was able to finish up the screen. I realized very quickly how difficult it was to cut that tile board, but I found a technique that actually turned out to work really well.
The board is very flexible so I put it on the ground face up (since I already painted the primer on the screen, which scratches off with ease), and then set a straight edge where I wanted to cut the board and scored it over and over again. If you are very careful with your utility knife, you will end up with a very clean edge that can be cleaned up with a little light sanding on the side afterwords.
I then wrapped the frame and back side of the screen with velcro (overkill really), and simply set the frame on the screen (I sanded the back a bit to help the velcro stick), picked it up, and put in on the wall with a french cleat. I have no doubt it will hold.
I then wrapped the frame with LED lights (adjustable colors) facing the wall.
I painted the final layer with the recommended ratio (Thanks for that!!), which at first looked terrible, but once it dried, I couldn't be happier with the result. The picture is just with the primer (Ignore the white spots!)
I now have a border-less screen that looks nothing short of amazing. It isn't awesome with a lot of daylight, but you can see it better than when I started.
Check out the pics!
All in all, I spent under $150, which was a bit more than I was hoping to spend, but I am incredibly happy. The pictures show that the screen bleeds onto the wall a bit but i fixed that by bringing the bottom a little bit off the wall.
Now to get rid of all my wires....