My pioneer dv-563a stopped reading sacd layer - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 11-13-2011, 07:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hoping somebody on this forum might be able to help a brother in need...i am having a serious issue in light of multi-channel wish you were here staring me in the face and i can't play it!!! aaggghh! anyway trying to figure if my pioneer player is busted (possible)or if i'm doing something stupid (likely) I haven't changed anything but now my sacd's still play hybrid/or not but will not allow me to choose multi-channel setting for example i'll put in my dark side or blonde on blonde etc and i try hitting the audio button on menu and nothing...this button works on dvd-a's dvds etc...what gives? please can somone help i'm desperate! i would be grateful for any help.-z my settings are for sacd multi channel on the set-up menu...uggh.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-13-2011, 08:17 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Try going under initial settings with disc play stopped. Go under options to SACD playback and make sure it is set to Multi-ch area. Also check your other settings to make sure they weren't changed. I have the same player and sometimes it changes settings on its own. I also noted that when playing 2 channel SACD's I have to set my center channel to large or the sound has no bass. I have all speakers set to large and sub on although my center is actually small. However the DVD Audio works well with center set to small. Go figure. Hope this fixes it for you.
post #3 of 3 Old 11-13-2011, 08:22 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 26
P.S. I'm not sure if the audio select button on the remote will change the audio selections on SACDs. I never tried it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Surround Music Formats

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page