Roxy Music s/t Deluxe Box w/ 5.1 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 14Likes
  • 1 Post By sworth
  • 1 Post By sworth
  • 2 Post By ti-triodes
  • 3 Post By Bill Mac
  • 1 Post By winoman
  • 2 Post By winoman
  • 2 Post By ti-triodes
  • 1 Post By sworth
  • 1 Post By ti-triodes
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 25 Old 12-08-2017, 03:55 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ti-triodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Damfino
Posts: 3,170
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
Liked: 1195
Roxy Music s/t Deluxe Box w/ 5.1

There's an upcoming box with a Steven Wilson 5.1 included. Looks interesting but the price needs to come down a lot to make it even more interesting. Maybe we'll see a re-release of the legendary Avalon surrounds somewhere down the road.







http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/ne...-super-deluxe/
ti-triodes is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 25 Old 12-08-2017, 04:24 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Bill Mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 14,495
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2224 Post(s)
Liked: 3447
The Roxy Music S/T deluxe box set is listed at Bull Moose as a preorder for $69.97. Still a bit steep but less than other preorder prices.

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/26628615/...dition-3cd-dvd

Bill

My SACD collection and HRAudio.net Library, getting larger as my wallet gets smaller ;-).

Emotiva XMC-1, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE (preamp), SX-500s, ST-500, ST-250, Marantz SA-10, Oppo UDP-205, UDP-203, BDP-105, BDP-103, BDP-93, BDP-83, Panasonic TC-P60GT50, Panamax 5100EX, Salk HT2-TLs, Salk 1801b center, Salk 1801TL (surrounds) and two Rythmik F12SEs.
Bill Mac is offline  
post #3 of 25 Old 12-09-2017, 06:00 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 313
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
Liked: 73
It's listed at over $100 on amazon.ca. No thanks!
Canuck Sonido is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 25 Old 12-09-2017, 12:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hollywood, U.S.A.
Posts: 1,324
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
Liked: 441
170 USD and 170 Euro in the UK!

By the way, the video content on these I would bet is amazing. I have their first appearance on Old Gray Whistle Test and it is astounding. Partway though Brian Eno channels all the instruments through his synths and starts playing using the feed from the band. One of the DJ commentators on the set says that the band must have had a lot of faith in him to allow him to totally hijack their own performances like that. It works really well. Never seen anything like it before.

If you guys don't have it, you really should get the OGWT DVD set. The sound is great for the time and there are some fantastic performances. (A few jaw droppingly bad ones too!)
locomo likes this.

Last edited by sworth; 12-09-2017 at 12:23 PM.
sworth is offline  
post #5 of 25 Old 12-09-2017, 02:39 PM
Member
 
winoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: near DC
Posts: 167
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by sworth View Post
170 USD and 170 Euro in the UK!

By the way, the video content on these I would bet is amazing. I have their first appearance on Old Gray Whistle Test and it is astounding. Partway though Brian Eno channels all the instruments through his synths and starts playing using the feed from the band. One of the DJ commentators on the set says that the band must have had a lot of faith in him to allow him to totally hijack their own performances like that. It works really well. Never seen anything like it before.

If you guys don't have it, you really should get the OGWT DVD set. The sound is great for the time and there are some fantastic performances. (A few jaw droppingly bad ones too!)
Agreed. I'm very familiar withe these vids - have had them for a long time (many perhaps available on You Tube...if a bit lower res than ideal...)...great performance and great outfits! lol.

I'm very interested in this disc - but may not be able to stomach the price. I'd really like to see For Your Pleasure, Country Life and some of the other oldies done multi-channel/Hi res...and would (will) probably buy them all (eventually) if/when they come out...Manzanera Diamond Head and 801 would be fantastic as well! And could you imagine (an immersive) Byrne/Eno My Life in the Bush of Ghosts?

Its funny - very recently I was contemplating what I would like to see next come out multi-channel...and aside from Pink Floyd Animals (which I'm dying for) it was Roxy Music that came next to mind...(so perhaps I'm obligated....)
winoman is offline  
post #6 of 25 Old 12-09-2017, 02:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hollywood, U.S.A.
Posts: 1,324
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
Liked: 441
I'm not convinced that those "cutup" Eno mixes could be recreated well in a multichannel remix. It's like Joe Meek. No one knows what went on in the booth, and it's unlikely it could be reverse engineered. The Talking Heads album Eno produced sounded quite different in multichannel. The exception would be Devo. I think Devo would be terrific in multichannel, especially their first album. They probably still can't get the rights to the Katherine Kuhlman audio.

I like Roxy Music, but I don't think this is going to sell very well. People don't remember this version of the band any more. They only know the later Ferry lounge singer version.
winoman likes this.

Last edited by sworth; 12-09-2017 at 02:54 PM.
sworth is offline  
post #7 of 25 Old 12-09-2017, 04:37 PM
Member
 
winoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: near DC
Posts: 167
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by sworth View Post
I'm not convinced that those "cutup" Eno mixes could be recreated well in a multichannel remix. It's like Joe Meek. No one knows what went on in the booth, and it's unlikely it could be reverse engineered. The Talking Heads album Eno produced sounded quite different in multichannel. The exception would be Devo. I think Devo would be terrific in multichannel, especially their first album. They probably still can't get the rights to the Katherine Kuhlman audio.

I like Roxy Music, but I don't think this is going to sell very well. People don't remember this version of the band any more. They only know the later Ferry lounge singer version.
There is a remastered My Life in the Bush of Ghosts disc that seems to sound a bit better than the original...so perhaps there are discreet channel mixes still in existence...who knows. Devo could be mind blowing (saw them live in 1978!). Like Roxy Music & many other bands (Chicago comes to mind...Genesis too for that matter) - the later efforts just don't hold a candle to their earlier stuff. Devo certainly devolved as it were...even Genesis...I can hardly listen to their post Wind and Wuthering albums (though I like both Phil Collins & Chester Thompson as drummers)...likewise I'm not at all into the later Roxy Albums outside perhaps a song or two (but I think their earlier stuff is just brilliant)...ironically I am a big fan of most of the Brian Ferry solo efforts...for what they are I guess...without any need to compare to Roxy or other more edgy stuff...lol
winoman is offline  
post #8 of 25 Old 02-03-2018, 06:43 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ti-triodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Damfino
Posts: 3,170
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
Liked: 1195
$80 on Amazon right now. Probably won’t last long at this price.

https://www.amazon.com/Roxy-Music-DV...ag=sdepcwus-20
Bill Mac and winoman like this.
ti-triodes is offline  
post #9 of 25 Old 02-03-2018, 07:28 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Bill Mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 14,495
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2224 Post(s)
Liked: 3447
Quote:
Originally Posted by ti-triodes View Post
$80 on Amazon right now. Probably won’t last long at this price.

https://www.amazon.com/Roxy-Music-DV...ag=sdepcwus-20
I got an email from Super deluxe Edition and was surprised the price had dropped this low. Then I placed an order. After looking at the contents of the set and the songs which I'm not familiar with I cancelled the order. My thoughts are even at $85 shipped with tax it's still $20-$30 more than it should be IMO. But if one is a big fan of Roxy Music and this album its well worth the cost.

Bill
RUR, winoman and ti-triodes like this.

My SACD collection and HRAudio.net Library, getting larger as my wallet gets smaller ;-).

Emotiva XMC-1, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE (preamp), SX-500s, ST-500, ST-250, Marantz SA-10, Oppo UDP-205, UDP-203, BDP-105, BDP-103, BDP-93, BDP-83, Panasonic TC-P60GT50, Panamax 5100EX, Salk HT2-TLs, Salk 1801b center, Salk 1801TL (surrounds) and two Rythmik F12SEs.
Bill Mac is offline  
post #10 of 25 Old 02-04-2018, 01:47 AM
Member
 
winoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: near DC
Posts: 167
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by ti-triodes View Post
$80 on Amazon right now. Probably won’t last long at this price.

https://www.amazon.com/Roxy-Music-DV...ag=sdepcwus-20
Well that didn't last long...
acebreathe likes this.
winoman is offline  
post #11 of 25 Old 02-04-2018, 10:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hollywood, U.S.A.
Posts: 1,324
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
Liked: 441
Half that would be more reasonable. Honestly, I can't see this album being worth the deluxe box approach. It's good and it was influential in its day, but who remembers it? I doubt anyone under 50.
sworth is offline  
post #12 of 25 Old 02-04-2018, 10:19 AM
Member
 
winoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: near DC
Posts: 167
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by sworth View Post
Half that would be more reasonable. Honestly, I can't see this album being worth the deluxe box approach. It's good and it was influential in its day, but who remembers it? I doubt anyone under 50.
Sure - but it is really great stuff...I'm a huge fan - but I still balk at paying even $80 for this ( I mean com on now...)
Bill Mac and ti-triodes like this.
winoman is offline  
post #13 of 25 Old 02-05-2018, 03:01 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ti-triodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Damfino
Posts: 3,170
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
Liked: 1195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Mac View Post
I got an email from Super deluxe Edition and was surprised the price had dropped this low. Then I placed an order. After looking at the contents of the set and the songs which I'm not familiar with I cancelled the order. My thoughts are even at $85 shipped with tax it's still $20-$30 more than it should be IMO. But if one is a big fan of Roxy Music and this album its well worth the cost.

Bill
I ordered it but felt ambivalent about it. The album is groundbreaking but it's more than a little uneven, imo. So it was pretty much $80 for the SW surround. There's not even a new stereo mix.
After I read your post, I cancelled it for the same exact reasons. $50 seems to be the sweet spot for me on this. Thanks for helping me make up my mind.

BTW, there's a great thread at SDE that debates the merits of exactly what we're discussing. This release definitely has hit a sore spot with a lot of people. Maybe the record companies will wake up.

http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/fe...a-luxury-item/
winoman and Bill Mac like this.
ti-triodes is offline  
post #14 of 25 Old 02-06-2018, 12:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hollywood, U.S.A.
Posts: 1,324
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
Liked: 441
This is a $25-$30 set, not an $80+ set.
winoman likes this.
sworth is offline  
post #15 of 25 Old 03-20-2018, 05:25 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Bill Mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 14,495
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2224 Post(s)
Liked: 3447
The price of the Roxy Music box set dropped to $64.27 on Amazon. So at that price I figured why not .

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bill

My SACD collection and HRAudio.net Library, getting larger as my wallet gets smaller ;-).

Emotiva XMC-1, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE (preamp), SX-500s, ST-500, ST-250, Marantz SA-10, Oppo UDP-205, UDP-203, BDP-105, BDP-103, BDP-93, BDP-83, Panasonic TC-P60GT50, Panamax 5100EX, Salk HT2-TLs, Salk 1801b center, Salk 1801TL (surrounds) and two Rythmik F12SEs.
Bill Mac is offline  
post #16 of 25 Old 03-21-2018, 01:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
SeeMoreDigital's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Nott'm, UK
Posts: 3,388
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1004 Post(s)
Liked: 769
It's still "way over" a hundred quid in the UK

I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
TV: LG 65UH770V | DISC SPINNER: OPPO UDP-203 | STB: VU+ UNO 4K SE
AMPS: 2No Audiolab 8000A, 2No Audiolab M-PWR | SPEAKERS: 4No KEF 103.2, 3No Wharfedale Diamond 10
ISP: Virgin Media @ 100Mbps | NETWORK: 1000Mbps | NAS: DS212+
SeeMoreDigital is online now  
post #17 of 25 Old 03-21-2018, 02:42 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Bill Mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 14,495
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2224 Post(s)
Liked: 3447
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeMoreDigital View Post
It's still "way over" a hundred quid in the UK
What would 100 quid be in USD?

Bill

My SACD collection and HRAudio.net Library, getting larger as my wallet gets smaller ;-).

Emotiva XMC-1, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE (preamp), SX-500s, ST-500, ST-250, Marantz SA-10, Oppo UDP-205, UDP-203, BDP-105, BDP-103, BDP-93, BDP-83, Panasonic TC-P60GT50, Panamax 5100EX, Salk HT2-TLs, Salk 1801b center, Salk 1801TL (surrounds) and two Rythmik F12SEs.
Bill Mac is offline  
post #18 of 25 Old 03-21-2018, 02:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
SeeMoreDigital's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Nott'm, UK
Posts: 3,388
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1004 Post(s)
Liked: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Mac View Post
What would 100 quid be in USD?

Bill
It's over $140.00 Bill

Amazon UK is selling it for £129.99 - which is over $180.00. We really get kicked in the nads price-wise over here!

I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
TV: LG 65UH770V | DISC SPINNER: OPPO UDP-203 | STB: VU+ UNO 4K SE
AMPS: 2No Audiolab 8000A, 2No Audiolab M-PWR | SPEAKERS: 4No KEF 103.2, 3No Wharfedale Diamond 10
ISP: Virgin Media @ 100Mbps | NETWORK: 1000Mbps | NAS: DS212+
SeeMoreDigital is online now  
post #19 of 25 Old 03-21-2018, 04:32 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Bill Mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 14,495
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2224 Post(s)
Liked: 3447
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeMoreDigital View Post
It's over $140.00 Bill

Amazon UK is selling it for £129.99 - which is over $180.00. We really get kicked in the nads price-wise over here!
Yikes! That's steep but most Amazon US sellers are selling the Roxy Music box set for over $150. It'll be interesting to see if my order actually gets shipped.

Bill

My SACD collection and HRAudio.net Library, getting larger as my wallet gets smaller ;-).

Emotiva XMC-1, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE (preamp), SX-500s, ST-500, ST-250, Marantz SA-10, Oppo UDP-205, UDP-203, BDP-105, BDP-103, BDP-93, BDP-83, Panasonic TC-P60GT50, Panamax 5100EX, Salk HT2-TLs, Salk 1801b center, Salk 1801TL (surrounds) and two Rythmik F12SEs.
Bill Mac is offline  
post #20 of 25 Old 03-22-2018, 03:02 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ti-triodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Damfino
Posts: 3,170
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
Liked: 1195
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeMoreDigital View Post
It's over $140.00 Bill

Amazon UK is selling it for £129.99 - which is over $180.00. We really get kicked in the nads price-wise over here!
I know there are some UK guys over at SDE who are ordering it from Amazon US.
ti-triodes is offline  
post #21 of 25 Old 03-22-2018, 03:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
SeeMoreDigital's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Nott'm, UK
Posts: 3,388
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1004 Post(s)
Liked: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by ti-triodes View Post
I know there are some UK guys over at SDE who are ordering it from Amazon US.
We have to be very careful when ordering stuff from the USA. Even when posted as gifts.

Currently, we have to pay 'VAT' (at 20%) on "goods worth more than £15.00". And 'Customs Duty' on "goods worth more than £135.00" including postage, packaging and insurance!

I got royally stung for the two Cars SACD's I bought from Acoustic Sounds back in mid 2016 I might have got away with it if each disc had been posted separately... It's a lottery!

I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
TV: LG 65UH770V | DISC SPINNER: OPPO UDP-203 | STB: VU+ UNO 4K SE
AMPS: 2No Audiolab 8000A, 2No Audiolab M-PWR | SPEAKERS: 4No KEF 103.2, 3No Wharfedale Diamond 10
ISP: Virgin Media @ 100Mbps | NETWORK: 1000Mbps | NAS: DS212+
SeeMoreDigital is online now  
post #22 of 25 Old 03-22-2018, 04:37 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Bill Mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 14,495
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2224 Post(s)
Liked: 3447
The cost for the Roxy Music Deluxe set is now $137.45 on Amazon. It's crazy how the price of this set has changed almost on a daily basis. I cancelled my order from Amazon and ordered it from Wal-Mart today for the same price. A fellow member over at the Steve Hoffman forum suggested this as Wal-Mart actually shipped his order and it arrived today. Not long after I ordered it the price on Amazon jumped up and then the set was no longer available at Wal-Mart. Crazy !

Bill

My SACD collection and HRAudio.net Library, getting larger as my wallet gets smaller ;-).

Emotiva XMC-1, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE (preamp), SX-500s, ST-500, ST-250, Marantz SA-10, Oppo UDP-205, UDP-203, BDP-105, BDP-103, BDP-93, BDP-83, Panasonic TC-P60GT50, Panamax 5100EX, Salk HT2-TLs, Salk 1801b center, Salk 1801TL (surrounds) and two Rythmik F12SEs.
Bill Mac is offline  
post #23 of 25 Old 03-23-2018, 03:18 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ti-triodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Damfino
Posts: 3,170
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
Liked: 1195
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeMoreDigital View Post
We have to be very careful when ordering stuff from the USA. Even when posted as gifts.

Currently, we have to pay 'VAT' (at 20%) on "goods worth more than £15.00". And 'Customs Duty' on "goods worth more than £135.00" including postage, packaging and insurance!

I got royally stung for the two Cars SACD's I bought from Acoustic Sounds back in mid 2016 I might have got away with it if each disc had been posted separately... It's a lottery!

From what I read, it was about $20 extra shipped in total. But I can’t even begin to decipher the complexities of shipping anything to the UK. You guys get royally screwed.
It always amazed me you guys get charged the same numerical price we do in the states. The only difference is yours is in £ and ours is in $.
ti-triodes is offline  
post #24 of 25 Old 03-23-2018, 03:25 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ti-triodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Damfino
Posts: 3,170
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
Liked: 1195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Mac View Post
The cost for the Roxy Music Deluxe set is now $137.45 on Amazon. It's crazy how the price of this set has changed almost on a daily basis. I cancelled my order from Amazon and ordered it from Wal-Mart today for the same price. A fellow member over at the Steve Hoffman forum suggested this as Wal-Mart actually shipped his order and it arrived today. Not long after I ordered it the price on Amazon jumped up and then the set was no longer available at Wal-Mart. Crazy !

Bill
I also bit on it at $65. Resistance is futile when you follow the threads on these forums.

The shipping update I got from Amazon said it’s due 3/29. We’ll see what happens.
Bill Mac likes this.
ti-triodes is offline  
post #25 of 25 Old 03-28-2018, 04:54 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Bill Mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 14,495
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2224 Post(s)
Liked: 3447
My Roxy Music box set from Wal-Mart arrived yesterday. When I went to open the box one of the corners is damaged and the outer box of the set was damaged as well. I contacted Wal-Mart and they offered a 15% refund due to the damage and they no longer stock the box set. I requested a 20% refund and they agreed to that. I'll check out the box closer tomorrow but the damage isn't that bad. I'd prefer a box set with no damage but with the partial refund the cost was under $55.

Bill

My SACD collection and HRAudio.net Library, getting larger as my wallet gets smaller ;-).

Emotiva XMC-1, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE (preamp), SX-500s, ST-500, ST-250, Marantz SA-10, Oppo UDP-205, UDP-203, BDP-105, BDP-103, BDP-93, BDP-83, Panasonic TC-P60GT50, Panamax 5100EX, Salk HT2-TLs, Salk 1801b center, Salk 1801TL (surrounds) and two Rythmik F12SEs.
Bill Mac is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Surround Music Formats

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off