Official Rythmik Audio Subwoofer thread - Page 1485 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 19465Likes

post #44521 of 44718 Old 06-30-2020, 10:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 685 Post(s)
Liked: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlinsley View Post
Interesting that Salk managed to keep the width and depth the same, and only had to increase the height slightly. I thought the HX800 required moving up to 16", but maybe that's just with the Rythmik cabinets.
Yeah... I thought that came up in some earlier posts, maybe 3 weeks ago, and cabinet width would need to grow with the upgraded amp. If this is correct and width stays at 14", I might join the Salk E22 club too.

Sean
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44522 of 44718 Old 06-30-2020, 12:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
Liked: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichB View Post
IMO, Rythmik should endeavor to maintain the 14" width to preserve one of the primary benefits of this configuration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stash64 View Post
Yeah... I thought that came up in some earlier posts, maybe 3 weeks ago, and cabinet width would need to grow with the upgraded amp. If this is correct and width stays at 14", I might join the Salk E22 club too.
Yes, 16" is really pushing it for where I would be locating them. I'd be really up against needing to remove a seat in my back row, which would then allow me to place my F15 and D15 either side anyway - and so upgrade to something like dual G25HP up front!
post #44523 of 44718 Old 06-30-2020, 12:46 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimWilson View Post

Since you don't want a "sidegrade" I think it's safe to remove the L/F12 from contention. If you're going to spend the money, why not get additional output and extension while you're at it? You seem disinclined about the L22 due to its dimensions, so perhaps that can be eliminated as well. That leaves the E15 and a dual 12 like the G22. The latter is roughly $200 more so for duals that's $400. I'm not sure how flexible your budget is so that might be a deciding factor. The G22 will have the effective cone area of a 17" driver so it's starting to get into the 18" subwoofer range, and that's pretty tempting. Dimensions between the E and G are very close so size wise there's little difference. If that's stretching the finances too much the E15 I'm sure would work very well. I owned one of those as my own personal reference subwoofer for a few years so I can attest to the fact that it's certainly no slouch.
Hi Jim....thanks for the feedback. It took me a while to finally post on this thread on options as I tend to avoid subwoofer discussions. I suppose I tend to lump subwoofer fans into the pickup truck enthusiast stereotype category (no offense intended!). On one side, you have people who buy these massively expensive trucks or "luxury trucks" only to be afraid of getting a scratch on them. On the other side, you have those who use and abuse theirs and are set brand loyalists. Then there's me where I'd be happy with an old S10 or Ranger truck. The same goes with subwoofers.....as long as they sound good, have ample headroom, are accurate, and adjusted so they don't cause my house to shake apart, I'm good!

The F12 would be fine, but it wouldn't hurt to have a bit more headroom and make a purchase more worthwhile. The L22 actually would still work fine and not be too obtrusive. Would the G22 Dual opposed 12" require any different placement considerations (other than floor space) than my existing SB-2000 setup? The extra controls on the Rythmik subs would give me extra options should I ever decide to "downsize" to 2 channel stereo as well.

Last edited by Speaker Robert; 06-30-2020 at 01:41 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44524 of 44718 Old 06-30-2020, 03:05 PM
Writer & Reviewer

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Quoted: 2530 Post(s)
Liked: 4091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speaker Robert View Post
Hi Jim....thanks for the feedback. It took me a while to finally post on this thread on options as I tend to avoid subwoofer discussions. I suppose I tend to lump subwoofer fans into the pickup truck enthusiast stereotype category (no offense intended!). On one side, you have people who buy these massively expensive trucks or "luxury trucks" only to be afraid of getting a scratch on them. On the other side, you have those who use and abuse theirs and are set brand loyalists.
Just for reference, I'm a huge truck guy. I've owned a pickup for at least 25 years and currently have a diesel crewcab with several aftermarket upgrades, so I'm big participant in that world as well. I don't take offense to the characterization though because there's a lot of truth to it. I'm not into fancy options or brand loyal, I have a truck because I like them and use it. Just this past weekend I ripped out a hedge from the front yard. It's amazing what a chain and over 900 pound feet of torque can do. But I digress...

Quote:
The F12 would be fine, but it wouldn't hurt to have a bit more headroom and make a purchase more worthwhile. The L22 actually would still work fine and not be too obtrusive. Would the G22 Dual opposed 12" require any different placement considerations (other than floor space) than my existing SB-2000 setup? The extra controls on the Rythmik subs would give me extra options should I ever decide to "downsize" to 2 channel stereo as well.
Placement doesn't change for dual opposed designs. For the most part bass is omnidirectional so whether the driver(s) are firing at you or to the sides doesn't change how bass gets to your ears. The controls allow for a healthy amount of configuration possibilities so even for HT applications they have benefits. If you do go with a Rythmik I suggest you fiddle with them, you might be surprised by what they give you.

If you take yourself too seriously expect me to do the exact opposite.

BTW, did you really need to quote the entire post?
post #44525 of 44718 Old 06-30-2020, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimWilson View Post
Just for reference, I'm a huge truck guy.

Placement doesn't change for dual opposed designs. For the most part bass is omnidirectional so whether the driver(s) are firing at you or to the sides doesn't change how bass gets to your ears. The controls allow for a healthy amount of configuration possibilities so even for HT applications they have benefits. If you do go with a Rythmik I suggest you fiddle with them, you might be surprised by what they give you.
Thanks for the info! I figured that would be the case with placement and positioning. About the truck thing....my dad was the worst in protecting his truck. I'd stop into town to visit and wanted to use it to haul something. That wouldn't happen as it might get a scratch! The day I buy one will likely be a used one....unless buying used is almost as close in price as a new truck of course!

I'll think on this a bit and check out some reviews/opinions online for the different models.
post #44526 of 44718 Old 06-30-2020, 04:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 2375
Quote:
Would the G22 Dual opposed 12" require any different placement considerations (other than floor space) than my existing SB-2000 setup? The extra controls on the Rythmik subs would give me extra options should I ever decide to "downsize" to 2 channel stereo as well.
The G22 and G25 are cool in that you can push their blank side against the wall, achieving the best placement with drivers near the wall and eliminating SBIR, while having the amp controls face outward for easy access. You could always turn them around to hide the switches and knobs from kiddos. Otherwise there are no special considerations.
dlinsley, rhale64L7 and darthray like this.

System 1: Samsung Plasma | Denon X4500H | Hypex Ncore NC252MP | Buchardt S400 | Polk LSiM 702 F/X | Heights TBD | Subs TBD Rythmik
System 2: Laptop | NAD T758 v3 | PSB Imagine B
System 3: PC | Micca OriGen G2 | Mackie MR624
post #44527 of 44718 Old 07-01-2020, 12:40 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Between the F15HP, E15HP and FVX15, what would make one preferred over the others for a dual sub setup in a room of +-1900 cuft? Based on the graphs and numbers, they seem to deliver somewhat similar performance. The ported drops off below tune, but is the output of the sealed models at for example 15Hz actually usable? There was a table posted in this thread which showed performance per $, where the FVX15 scored considerably higher than both these sealed models, and 3rd highest of all Rythmik subs. What other things are there to consider between these 3?
post #44528 of 44718 Old 07-01-2020, 01:07 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 63
I’d recommend the ported FVX15HP, rythmiks ported subs are so clean sounding but will give you more output
post #44529 of 44718 Old 07-01-2020, 03:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Hey everyone, I just recently entered into this speaker/subwoofer world (reading about everyone’s setups and the comments is very addicting!) and was hoping you guys could give me some feedback and advice on my current subwoofer setup. I have a recently purchased F18 setup in a 3.1 system. The subwoofer is in the front right corner. The room is approximately 12.5’ x 20.9’ x 12 with small adjoining wet bar area on the opposite side of the subwoofer and a semi open back wall and a hallway (with staircase behind) at the back of the room.

The subwoofer sounds good (running ~4.5 hot to a -5 trim on the AVR) but I did sort of feel like the mid-bass was slightly underwhelming. I’ve been reading up about REW and just received a UMIK-1 to run a couple sweeps (I can see why this is so addicting). Based on my graph below, it seems like I’ve having a lot fluctuations in my curve, especially in the higher frequency. Since this is my first time running any of this, was hoping to get some feedback. Appreciate all of your guys work and comments.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Subwoofer graph.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	2751760  
post #44530 of 44718 Old 07-01-2020, 05:13 PM

One more set of questions for those Rythmik owners out there:

My SVS SB-2000 runs really cool, which is nice as my "FROG" room (Free Room Over Garage) runs a little warmer than the rest of the house due to adjacent knee walls and the garage below. Only an issue in the summer of course. How warm do these Rythmik subs run during normal use at moderate volumes (music listening vs. action movie, at idle)? Particularly with the H600, HX800, or HX1000 series amplifiers?

Last edited by Speaker Robert; 07-01-2020 at 05:45 PM.
post #44531 of 44718 Old 07-01-2020, 05:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1086 Post(s)
Liked: 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD1290 View Post
I’d recommend the ported FVX15HP, rythmiks ported subs are so clean sounding but will give you more output

You mean the FV15HP or FVX15?
post #44532 of 44718 Old 07-01-2020, 05:55 PM

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 159
Quote:
One more set of questions for those Rythmik owners out there:

My SVS SB-2000 runs really cool, which is nice as my "FROG" room (Free Room Over Garage) runs a little warmer than the rest of the house due to adjacent knee walls and the garage below. Only an issue in the summer of course. How warm do these Rythmik subs run during normal use (music listening vs. action movie)? Particularly with the H600, HX800, or HX1000 series amplifiers?

Define "normal use". Are you asking because you're trying to determine how much heat the amp adds to the room and raises the room temp? Your question is along the lines of "How much does my stereo use contribute to global warming?" There are a LOT of variables that contribute to the end result. So, assuming you re trying to determine how much heat the amp is adding to your room temp, I would counter with;

1. What is the power draw of the amp while in use (lets determine the exact level of "normal use")?
  2. What is the R-value of your walls, floor, and roof insulation?
  3. What is your location, and what time of year is the use for determining the outside temperature during operation?
  4. How many people are in the room.
  5. How many watts of lighting are being used in the room?
  6. How is the room conditioned and how much outside air is introduced into the room by the mechanical system?
As your mechanical contractor this info is critical or we are guessing.

AVR: Yamaha TSR-7850, Fronts: DCM TP260, Center: DCM TP160C, Sub: Premier Acoustic PA-150 (2-FV18/PC on the way!!)
post #44533 of 44718 Old 07-01-2020, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaf-Forever View Post
Define "normal use". Are you asking because you're trying to determine how much heat the amp adds to the room and raises the room temp? Your question is along the lines of "How much does my stereo use contribute to global warming?"
You must have missed my edit earlier:

How warm do these Rythmik subs run during normal use at moderate volumes (music listening vs. action movie, at idle)? Particularly with the H600, HX800, or HX1000 series amplifiers?

Otherwise, your post is rather unhelpful and is a waste of time. Thanks though!

I could fry an egg on previous Onkyo receivers I've used due to their high bias voltages, just wondering about practical use opinions.

Last edited by Speaker Robert; 07-01-2020 at 06:02 PM.
post #44534 of 44718 Old 07-01-2020, 05:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 2703 Post(s)
Liked: 4584
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuaDolphin View Post
Hey everyone, I just recently entered into this speaker/subwoofer world (reading about everyone’s setups and the comments is very addicting!) and was hoping you guys could give me some feedback and advice on my current subwoofer setup. I have a recently purchased F18 setup in a 3.1 system. The subwoofer is in the front right corner. The room is approximately 12.5’ x 20.9’ x 12 with small adjoining wet bar area on the opposite side of the subwoofer and a semi open back wall and a hallway (with staircase behind) at the back of the room.

The subwoofer sounds good (running ~4.5 hot to a -5 trim on the AVR) but I did sort of feel like the mid-bass was slightly underwhelming. I’ve been reading up about REW and just received a UMIK-1 to run a couple sweeps (I can see why this is so addicting). Based on my graph below, it seems like I’ve having a lot fluctuations in my curve, especially in the higher frequency. Since this is my first time running any of this, was hoping to get some feedback. Appreciate all of your guys work and comments.
While personally, I don't use the REW with the UMIK-1.

It is very versatile to flat out your response, and would be the way to go.
Another option would be using the PEQ option, on your sub;
http://www.rythmikaudio.com/F18_features.html#peq
Using a +3dB, center at 70Hz using the max setting for the bandwidth. Might help a little, to increase your mid bass.

Personally, I always two subs in my room. Since it offer the chance to have a better response overall, after finding the best locations for them. And also have the advantage, of been having the ability of playing louder.

Darth

Last edited by darthray; 07-01-2020 at 06:17 PM.
post #44535 of 44718 Old 07-01-2020, 05:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Quoted: 3566 Post(s)
Liked: 5514
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuaDolphin View Post

Those big 10 dB dips in the response in and around the mid bass area is the main reason mid bass sounds lacking. The answer is a second sub properly placed, with good eq applied such as Sub Eq HT from an Audysey XT32 AVR or a mini DSP with EQ filters generated by REW.
darthray and Soulburner like this.
post #44536 of 44718 Old 07-01-2020, 06:09 PM

Quote:

How warm do these Rythmik subs run during normal use at moderate volumes (music listening vs. action movie, at idle)? Particularly with the H600, HX800, or HX1000 series amplifiers?

While I was trying to gently show that your question was along the lines of " How bright is the sun?" I will try and drill down for you. They run cool when driven at moderate volumes.

There is no way to quantify an answer. Any response is going to be a wild azz guess. I really was trying to determine the reason for the question. As in are you worried about heat gain in the room from the electronics raising the temp? Or are you worried about a small child getting burnt? Or are you worried about the paint burning off? While my response was a mixture of actual and comical content, it was quite serious, or as serious as I could get based on the question.

AVR: Yamaha TSR-7850, Fronts: DCM TP260, Center: DCM TP160C, Sub: Premier Acoustic PA-150 (2-FV18/PC on the way!!)
post #44537 of 44718 Old 07-01-2020, 06:13 PM

Quote:

I could fry an egg on previous Onkyo receivers I've used due to their high bias voltages, just wondering about practical use opinions.

You edited your response while I was responding! See, that gives all of us something to work with. Concern about actual surface temps and maybe someone coming into contact with it. That's a real concern. I would guess (yes, guess) that teh Onkyo amp is very inefficient resulting in the extra heat output. My guess is the Rythmic, unless driven VERY HARD, will run pretty cool during "typical" operation. See! even the smartazz is trying to help given the proper info.
darthray likes this.

post #44538 of 44718 Old 07-01-2020, 06:18 PM

Quote:
While I was trying to gently show that your question was along the lines of " How bright is the sun?" I will try and drill down for you. They run cool when driven at moderate volumes.

There is no way to quantify an answer. Any response is going to be a wild azz guess. I really was trying to determine the reason for the question. As in are you worried about heat gain in the room from the electronics raising the temp? Or are you worried about a small child getting burnt? Or are you worried about the paint burning off? While my response was a mixture of actual and comical content, it was quite serious, or as serious as I could get based on the question.
No problem....sorry for the misunderstanding! I wanted to go back and add a few more details and you were already on it. I love sarcasm in conversation, just not on the internet on forums as it can be misinterpreted.

Definitely a concern about kids getting burnt and heat gain from the electronics, etc as one will be in a hallway section. I've owned LCD TVs that acted like space heaters. One hour in, my room was in the low to mid 80s due to that TV, and factor in the Integra receiver and it was a sweatbox. Whew...that Integra receiver ran really hot, even at idle! I don't miss that receiver. That was back in 2012 and thankfully my new 4k LED TV & Anthem receiver run much cooler. I've made a ton of progress in the "bonus" room to make it habitable (previous owners removed a section of insulation to install a built in bookcase for example). It still can struggle with cycling air in the summer months. Looks like the higher end run Hypex amps, so it looks to be a minor issue anyways. Thanks for the input!

Last edited by Speaker Robert; 07-01-2020 at 06:44 PM.
post #44539 of 44718 Old 07-01-2020, 06:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 2703 Post(s)
Liked: 4584
Quote:
You edited your response while I was responding! See, that gives all of us something to work with. Concern about actual surface temps and maybe someone coming into contact with it. That's a real concern. I would guess (yes, guess) that teh Onkyo amp is very inefficient resulting in the extra heat output. My guess is the Rythmic, unless driven VERY HARD, will run pretty cool during "typical" operation. See! even the smartazz is trying to help given the proper info.
If the Op @Speaker Robert is really worry about heat, adding some of these will help;
https://www.coolerguys.com/?msclkid=...aec3cae7f9919d
I use them my self on my Marantz AVP, that is notorious to get very hot.

Darth
post #44540 of 44718 Old 07-01-2020, 06:26 PM

No problem sir. I apologize for my sad attempt at humor. If you need anything else I do 2 shows nightly. But for room conditioning IE cooling/heating concerns or questions I do have a 30+ years background as a commercial HVAC contractor. Fire away and I will try and help for sure. This forum is full of helpful peeps.
Speaker Robert likes this.

post #44541 of 44718 Old 07-01-2020, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthray View Post
If the Op @Speaker Robert is really worry about heat, adding some of these will help;
https://www.coolerguys.com/?msclkid=...aec3cae7f9919d
I use them my self on my Marantz AVP, that is notorious to get very hot.

Darth
No, all my electronics are in open air racks. Appreciate the info though! My room may need a BAF (fan) though!

Last edited by Speaker Robert; 07-01-2020 at 06:41 PM.
post #44542 of 44718 Old 07-01-2020, 06:36 PM

Quote:
No problem sir. I apologize for my sad attempt at humor. If you need anything else I do 2 shows nightly. But for room conditioning IE cooling/heating concerns or questions I do have a 30+ years background as a commercial HVAC contractor. Fire away and I will try and help for sure. This forum is full of helpful peeps.
I'll have to keep that in mind on the HVAC topic and ask you sometime! One contractor mentioned adding a second zone for the room. Overall, since adding the insulation and not overloading the room with tons of electronics (high powered servers, gaming PC, etc), it has helped.
post #44543 of 44718 Old 07-01-2020, 06:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Thank you guys for the response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthray View Post
While personally, I don't use the REW with the UMIK-1.

It is very versatile to flat out your response, and would be the way to go.
Another option would be using the PEQ option, on your sub;
http://www.rythmikaudio.com/F18_features.html#peq
Using a +3dB, center at 70Hz using the max setting for the bandwidth. Might help a little, to increase your mid bass.

Personally, I always two subs in my room. Since it offer the chance to have a better response overall, after finding the best locations for them. And also have the advantage, of been having the ability of playing louder.

Darth
I did see the PEQ adjustment on there. I have a Yamaha receiver (Tsr-7850) with YPAO, should I re-run room calibration after the PEQ boost or leave the current settings after the boost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear123 View Post
Those big 10 dB dips in the response in and around the mid bass area is the main reason mid bass sounds lacking. The answer is a second sub properly placed, with good eq applied such as Sub Eq HT from an Audysey XT32 AVR or a mini DSP with EQ filters generated by REW.
Unfortunately a second sub isn’t in the budget at the moment. I feel like I’d like to experiment eventually with an equalizer. I haven’t had an opportunity to try out different sub placements yet, but the sub is in the ideal location (from aesthetics POV) for my current setup in the front corner. I may be able to move it more nearfield or the back of the room, but will I likely see a difference?

I was hoping to find a way to make it work well with my current equipment. It seems like we chase the SPL in the lower frequency and I’m trying to chase the opposite.
post #44544 of 44718 Old 07-01-2020, 07:05 PM

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD23 View Post
You mean the FV15HP or FVX15?
I’d definitely go with the FV15HP, it’s worth the extra and a great sub
post #44545 of 44718 Old 07-01-2020, 11:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

My F12s never got more than lukewarm.

System 1: Samsung Plasma | Denon X4500H | Hypex Ncore NC252MP | Buchardt S400 | Polk LSiM 702 F/X | Heights TBD | Subs TBD Rythmik
post #44546 of 44718 Old 07-01-2020, 11:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
But for room conditioning IE cooling/heating concerns or questions I do have a 30+ years background as a commercial HVAC contractor. Fire away and I will try and help for sure. This forum is full of helpful peeps.
Hope you don't mind fielding a question? My plasma TV and electronics (amps, etc) warm up my small circa-1993 2nd floor room (1400 cu feet). I can't relocate the electronics. I do leave the house fan ON 24/7 to circulate the two floors and one of the intakes is in the room. There is a townhome builders' grade window in the room I'm thinking about replacing. Attic has plenty of pink fluffy. What else can I do to keep the room temps down?

post #44547 of 44718 Old 07-01-2020, 11:30 PM

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 66
[QUOTE=Speaker Robert;59889964] which is nice as my "FROG" room (Free Room Over Garage)

Being overly pedantic here, but "FROG" actually stands for FINISHED Room Over Garage
post #44548 of 44718 Old 07-02-2020, 03:30 AM

Haha....that too...I guess I’ll chalk this up to the year 2020 and we have time to analyze more...If you Google it, some like to also use Family Room Over/Above Garage. My realtor called it a bonus “Free” room and I stuck with it ever since. At the end of the day, the room is over the garage. Bass gets interesting down in the garage too.

Last edited by Speaker Robert; 07-02-2020 at 03:39 AM.
post #44549 of 44718 Old 07-02-2020, 05:34 AM
Writer & Reviewer

[quote=Shooter41;59891164]
Quote:
which is nice as my "FROG" room (Free Room Over Garage)

Being overly pedantic here, but "FROG" actually stands for FINISHED Room Over Garage
Not if you're married, than it does mean free (as in "that's the only room in the house you get for that TV stuff of yours!").
darthray and d-rail34 like this.

post #44550 of 44718 Old 07-02-2020, 05:40 AM
Writer & Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnaan View Post
Between the F15HP, E15HP and FVX15, what would make one preferred over the others for a dual sub setup in a room of +-1900 cuft? Based on the graphs and numbers, they seem to deliver somewhat similar performance. The ported drops off below tune, but is the output of the sealed models at for example 15Hz actually usable? There was a table posted in this thread which showed performance per $, where the FVX15 scored considerably higher than both these sealed models, and 3rd highest of all Rythmik subs. What other things are there to consider between these 3?
There's really not enough information here to go on so it will be tough for anyone to give much of an answer. Check out this thread for the type of questions that help determine the best solution for a particular situation.
darthray and d-rail34 like this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
f12g subwoofer , fvx12 , fvx15 , integra dtc 9.8 , lv12r , Rythmik , Rythmik Audio , Rythmik Audio F12 Direct Servo Subwoofer , Rythmik Audio F15 Subwoofer , servo sub

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page