The New Master List of BASS in Movies with Frequency Charts - Page 639 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 7247Likes

post #19141 of 27598 Old 12-04-2014, 07:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1315 Post(s)
Liked: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofan1 View Post
^^^ I would say on a pound for pound bases for me its WOTW as its seems to just about have it all covered, its just brutal experience and i would go as far as saying its the heavyweight boxing champ, but OHF is the undisputed grappler or sumo big boy not that they're just big and powerful but skillful as well .
Regarding LFE mixing in a movie, do the mixer normally throws all the bass in the .1 LFE channel and leaves nothing in the mains (LCR) channel?
I'm just wondering if I can break-in my new LCR speakers just by playing movies with crossover 40Hz set, however it will be moot if all the bass is in the LFE channel.

Can someone make a speclab bass chart with just the LCR channels on movies like TIH & WOTW?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19142 of 27598 Old 12-04-2014, 07:54 PM
Toe
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Quoted: 2821 Post(s)
Liked: 3775
Quote:
Originally Posted by wth718 View Post
Let's not forget that OHF was only .2 db away from being a true 5 star flick.
I still liked Oblivion more as a front to back LFE experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPBURNS View Post
Guardians of the Galaxy - DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1
Well the movie was great - highly recommended
Audio / LFE - not so much - kind of flat

Thanks for the report. Between the variable aspect on the 3d version which I cant stand on my scope screen and reports like yours on the audio, I am going to rent this instead of my planned blind buy.

Last edited by Toe; 12-04-2014 at 07:59 PM.
post #19143 of 27598 Old 12-04-2014, 08:09 PM

Mentioned: 412 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5806 Post(s)
Liked: 5667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylinestar View Post
Regarding LFE mixing in a movie, do the mixer normally throws all the bass in the .1 LFE channel and leaves nothing in the mains (LCR) channel?
I'm just wondering if I can break-in my new LCR speakers just by playing movies with crossover 40Hz set, however it will be moot if all the bass is in the LFE channel.

Can someone make a speclab bass chart with just the LCR channels on movies like TIH & WOTW?
They throw MOST of the bass in the LFE channel, but there is still plenty of content that will surface in all satellite channels that can extend quite low actually. Take Edge of Tomorrow's woofer blowing opening credit bassfest; There is bass that is mixed into LFE, along with very strong bass in the LCR channels as well to basically create the hottest, loudest bass requirement of any movie I know of to date. While the LFE channel calls for 115dB reference peaks, when you are redirecting other channels to the subs via crossover, you basically need the capability to handle up to 126dB if a full 0dBFS signal is sent to all 5/7 traditional satellite channels. That'll suck up your headroom real quick

Contrary to popular belief, your main speakers really don't require "Break-in" from a traditional standpoint that some people feel like running heavy bass will "Loosen up" the woofers and such. In fact, they actually do break in, but it's the t/s parameters that will shift as they work through a little bit of content, but, after you cut the system off, they revert back to basically right where they started.

European Models do not accept banana plugs
Belly of the Beast: Bass Bunker Theater
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19144 of 27598 Old 12-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
Liked: 582
Quote:
you just ruined my christmas...possibly the year.

i can't tell you how sick i am getting of these neutered tracks....give us a separate HTIB track that is ball-less, and leave the original track alone! hulk is getting angry!
post #19145 of 27598 Old 12-04-2014, 09:42 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 355 Post(s)
Liked: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post
They throw MOST of the bass in the LFE channel, but there is still plenty of content that will surface in all satellite channels that can extend quite low actually. Take Edge of Tomorrow's woofer blowing opening credit bassfest; There is bass that is mixed into LFE, along with very strong bass in the LCR channels as well to basically create the hottest, loudest bass requirement of any movie I know of to date. While the LFE channel calls for 115dB reference peaks, when you are redirecting other channels to the subs via crossover, you basically need the capability to handle up to 126dB if a full 0dBFS signal is sent to all 5/7 traditional satellite channels. That'll suck up your headroom real quick

Contrary to popular belief, your main speakers really don't require "Break-in" from a traditional standpoint that some people feel like running heavy bass will "Loosen up" the woofers and such. In fact, they actually do break in, but it's the t/s parameters that will shift as they work through a little bit of content, but, after you cut the system off, they revert back to basically right where they started.
Voice coils do loosen up a tad after break in. Actually, I just bought a 15" subwoofer for my son's Jeep and the manufacturer specifically says to break in woofer at half power for at least a month before feeding it full power. This thing was pretty dang stiff out of the box.

Denon X6200W - Klipsch KLF-10 Fronts - Klipsch KLF-C7 Center - Klipsch KLF-C7 X 2 Surrounds - Klipsch RB-61 II Back surround -OSD ACE850 ceiling x 4 Atmos - Dual HSU VTF-3 MK4 Subs - 4 Dayton Audio BST-1 Bass Shakers with SA230 Amp - BenQ W1070 projector - 106" Antra fixed Screen
post #19146 of 27598 Old 12-04-2014, 10:26 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
Liked: 176
I don't have a system that goes to OHF levels...but of the three, I like the bass in Oblivion the best. All three kick some ass though.

post #19147 of 27598 Old 12-04-2014, 10:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1173 Post(s)
Liked: 986
Quote:
Originally Posted by digler84 View Post

i can't tell you how sick i am getting of these neutered tracks....give us a separate HTIB track that is ball-less, and leave the original track alone! hulk is getting angry!

Would we like him when he's angry?

Sent using Tapatalk since the mobile version is still

"Rockbiter" DO SI18 sub build - https://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-d...o-si-18-a.html
Ambesolman's Cleverly Titled Theater build - https://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-de...ter-build.html
post #19148 of 27598 Old 12-05-2014, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by digler84 View Post

The boys over at db are doing some neat things with eq to regain the bottom octaves. Some movies like man of steel are drastic, others much more subtle, but depending on where in the production the filter was applied, you can get it back if the ulf is your main priority, check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupy1970 View Post
Voice coils do loosen up a tad after break in. Actually, I just bought a 15" subwoofer for my son's Jeep and the manufacturer specifically says to break in woofer at half power for at least a month before feeding it full power. This thing was pretty dang stiff out of the box.

I would hope the actual voice coil was NOT what loosened up maybe surround, or spider, but you don't want that vc to budge except for when you have signal going in.
Mongo171 likes this.

post #19149 of 27598 Old 12-05-2014, 08:12 AM

The New Master List of BASS in Movies with Frequency Charts

Dp

Last edited by beastaudio; 12-05-2014 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Stupid tapatalk
post #19150 of 27598 Old 12-05-2014, 11:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post
Btw. It only digs to 15hz so more people than you think listen on a capable system.

Oblivion digs to 1hz
And olympus has fallen does as wel but also has the most demanding scene in any movie to date
What scene is that? I watched OHF but it might have been in my room with headphones versus my 5.1 setup, might need to give it another try,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balbolito View Post
The Art of Flight had 6 ot of 5 bass!

I can see it, I've watched it several times and it shakes the walls on a frequent basis throughout the whole movie.

I'm curious, if a sub is only capable of 18Hz and in a movie there is content below that does the subwoofer attempt to play it or is the sound completely lost? I have a single sub (SVS PB12-NSD) which to me is awesome but nothing compared to the subs on this forum and I remember when I first got it and tried Black Hawk Down I don't think the Irene scene was all that powerful especially when I compared it to the opening scene in The Dark Knight Rises (plane scene) or X-Men: First Class (sub scene or Argentina scene).
post #19151 of 27598 Old 12-05-2014, 01:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1173 Post(s)
Liked: 986
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatupdet View Post
What scene is that? I watched OHF but it might have been in my room with headphones versus my 5.1 setup, might need to give it another try,

I'm rewatching it for the first time now since I built my new sub! That scene with the take over of the White House and the Washington monument had three of my inuke's lights flickering

Sent using Tapatalk since the mobile version is still

"Rockbiter" DO SI18 sub build - https://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-d...o-si-18-a.html
Ambesolman's Cleverly Titled Theater build - https://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-de...ter-build.html
post #19152 of 27598 Old 12-05-2014, 05:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1315 Post(s)
Liked: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post

All my speakers are JBL Pro Cinema speakers...and yes, they require break-in as proven by many AVS members, including MKtheater . He played 3 rounds of WOTW to break-in.
post #19153 of 27598 Old 12-05-2014, 08:30 PM

Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 2733 Post(s)
Liked: 3176
Yup, they sound like they were CD only the first 3 watches of pod emerge.
post #19154 of 27598 Old 12-05-2014, 08:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2433 Post(s)
Liked: 3108
Maleficent was a real treat both LFE and mix were superb ! Did a nice job of sending jolts through the concrete
discone likes this.
post #19155 of 27598 Old 12-06-2014, 02:58 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
I saw it last week and I thought the bass was excellent! No five star rating but still demo worthy. When the girl took the crystal and destroyed the whole building of Bonicio Del Torro's charakter, I could definitely feel the rumbles of the bass.

Display: Epson EH-TW7300 | Player: PS4 Pro | Media Centre: Raspberry Pi 3 | Receiver: Denon AVR-X2500H | Fronts / surrounds: SVS SBS-01 | Centre: SVS SCS-01 | Sub: SVS PC13 Ultra
post #19156 of 27598 Old 12-06-2014, 05:49 AM
Toe

Quote:
Maleficent was a real treat both LFE and mix were superb ! Did a nice job of sending jolts through the concrete
Agreed! Watched last night and the A/V were both fantastic. LFE was used very well with a number of great moments. One of the best looking blu rays I have seen as the visuals just sucked me in!
audiofan1 and discone like this.
post #19157 of 27598 Old 12-06-2014, 05:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 538 Post(s)
Liked: 1107
Quote:
Someday will check that out – its one of those movies for me
that just does not peak any interest at all to watch – kind of like oz
audiofan1 and AJ72 like this.

15400 Watts of Atmos Seaton Power -Quad SubMersived - JVC N7
post #19158 of 27598 Old 12-06-2014, 06:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 538 Post(s)
Liked: 1107
Quote:
Originally Posted by kick ass sub View Post
I saw it last week and I thought the bass was excellent! No five star rating but still demo worthy. When the girl took the crystal and destroyed the whole building of Bonicio Del Torro's charakter, I could definitely feel the rumbles of the bass.
Watch it back to back with something like Expendables 3 on reference capable system at reference level and the separation is quite significant

15400 Watts of Atmos Seaton Power -Quad SubMersived - JVC N7
post #19159 of 27598 Old 12-06-2014, 06:08 AM
Toe

Quote:
I can fully understand that. As great as the A/V was, I certainly won't be adding it to my collection as it was a one and done as far as the film goes for me. Well worth a rent though for the HT aspect.My GF was texting me and giving me a hard time about watching this by myself on a Fri night! It is definitely geared more toward the female demographic IMO.
post #19160 of 27598 Old 12-06-2014, 06:42 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Liked: 174
Watched Expendables 3 last night on Blu Ray from Redbox and was really pleased with that Dolby 5.1 track !! I have never watched the first two and so I don't know if bass is present or not. Bass was excellent and hit hard in Expendables 3 !!
Bass is plentiful throughout and will definitely work the sub or subs.
Blind bought Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and will be watching that one tonight !!

discone likes this.

MY 5.4.4 SET UP (Dolby Atmos)
Onkyo TX-NR809, Denon X4200 (Klipsch-KF-28 mains),( Center KC-25), (side surrounds Primus P363), 2 each Klipsch RW12D subs. HSU VTF-3 MK3 and HSU VTF-3 MK4 subs. 4 ea Over head in ceiling 8" speakers.
Mitsubishi 3D DLP MODEL73-738, VIZIO 70"4K HDR TV-F3, Samsung BD-8500 Player.
post #19161 of 27598 Old 12-06-2014, 07:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 723 Post(s)
Liked: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
Agreed! Watched last night and the A/V were both fantastic. LFE was used very well with a number of great moments. One of the best looking blu rays I have seen as the visuals just sucked me in!
Yea.. The first time I watched this one I really like the A/V done on the blu ray. LFE was great on my side. Now, I'm sick and tired of watching it since it's my daughters new favorite. And she wants to watch it all the time. Going on #6 now with this one. Frozen ended since this one came out. Frozen went on, ah, about 26 times...
post #19162 of 27598 Old 12-06-2014, 07:47 AM
Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhed View Post
Yea.. The first time I watched this one I really like the A/V done on the blu ray. LFE was great on my side. Now, I'm sick and tired of watching it since it's my daughters new favorite. And she wants to watch it all the time. Going on #6 now with this one. Frozen ended since this one came out. Frozen went on, ah, about 26 times...
You poor soul! That's enough to drive any guy crazy! I feel your pain though. My GFs two boys have been obsessed with Rocky 4 playing it over and over and over.....now they have moved on to Polar Express and as much as I enjoy both those films, I'm starting to hate them for some reason!

Last edited by Toe; 12-06-2014 at 07:50 AM.
post #19163 of 27598 Old 12-06-2014, 08:31 AM

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 3543 Post(s)
Liked: 3528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray77085 View Post
Watched Expendables 3 last night on Blu Ray from Redbox and was really pleased with that Dolby 5.1 track !! I have never watched the first two and so I don't know if bass is present or not. Bass was excellent and hit hard in Expendables 3 !!
Blind bought Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and will be watching that one tonight !!

Apes was a very good movie. Not so much for bass though
post #19164 of 27598 Old 12-06-2014, 09:00 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Liked: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post
Apes was a very good movie. Not so much for bass though
Well I guess it is what it is ?? I have these and don't recall any good bass moments either.
*Planet of the apes (2001) *Rise of the planet of the apes (2011). So if the newest one is good overall, then I take that.
Plan on doing a revisit with X-MEN DOFP today. Hopefully it will turn out to be a better experience than my first viewing of it. This time I'm going to really crank it up !!

MY 5.4.4 SET UP (Dolby Atmos)
Onkyo TX-NR809, Denon X4200 (Klipsch-KF-28 mains),( Center KC-25), (side surrounds Primus P363), 2 each Klipsch RW12D subs. HSU VTF-3 MK3 and HSU VTF-3 MK4 subs. 4 ea Over head in ceiling 8" speakers.
Mitsubishi 3D DLP MODEL73-738, VIZIO 70"4K HDR TV-F3, Samsung BD-8500 Player.
post #19165 of 27598 Old 12-06-2014, 09:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 723 Post(s)
Liked: 628
Quote:
You poor soul! That's enough to drive any guy crazy! I feel your pain though. My GFs two boys have been obsessed with Rocky 4 playing it over and over and over.....now they have moved on to Polar Express and as much as I enjoy both those films, I'm starting to hate them for some reason!
Yea.. What's messed up about it too is that when I'm at work, I find myself humming or whistling those Frozen music soundtrack..
Wait! Toe.. Ain't Polar Express a musical flick too? Aw man! Be careful brotha..
Toe likes this.
post #19166 of 27598 Old 12-06-2014, 09:09 AM

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Liked: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray77085 View Post

Glad to Hear you liked Expendables 3! If you liked the film for the action you may enjoy the first two. I seen them prior to getting my new sub so I also do not know if they have good bass or not. If you do watch them post up your thoughts if you may.

Looking Forward to DOTPOTA when I get the chance to see it. Enjoyed the first one and wonder how many they plan to make. The first time around they did a total of five Planet Of The Ape films.
Ray77085 likes this.
post #19167 of 27598 Old 12-06-2014, 09:15 AM

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Liked: 210
Quote:
Quote:
This movie is on the menu for tonight's sensory pleasure!! Great to hear it will be good for both A/V.
Toe and Ray77085 like this.
post #19168 of 27598 Old 12-06-2014, 09:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 995 Post(s)
Liked: 1428
I think 5 minutes with the Server Scene and EVERYTHING in the house will be broken in.
Ray77085 likes this.
post #19169 of 27598 Old 12-06-2014, 09:57 AM

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Question, please re the master list. Specifically, there often are some designations of recording type following the name of the movie. Examples: (dts), (dir cut dts), (dts re-mix), (blu-ray dts-hd:ma 5.1)

Does this mean to hear the desired LFE sound that I must look for the DVD of that title displaying any of the examples above? Outside of Blue Ray, is it prominently displayed on the cover somewhere? I mean, if I rent from Red Box, will any such designation be visible to me before I actually pay for the DVD?

Or, the answer may be different/more simple than I am understanding.

Your help is appreciated!

JiminSTL

AVRs: Yamaha RX-A2030, RX-V575, Denon AVR-X1100W
Speakers: Polk RTi12, Polk RTi6, Polk CSiA6, Polk CS350, Infinity Beta 50, Beta 20, C360, Infinity Primus P362, Klipsch KSF-C5
Subs: Outlaw LFM-1 EX, Klipsch Synergy Sub-10
post #19170 of 27598 Old 12-06-2014, 10:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2433 Post(s)
Liked: 3108
Quote:
Quote:
I can fully understand that. As great as the A/V was, I certainly won't be adding it to my collection as it was a one and done as far as the film goes for me. Well worth a rent though for the HT aspect.My GF was texting me and giving me a hard time about watching this by myself on a Fri night! It is definitely geared more toward the female demographic IMO.
At first I was glad I rented it but by the end it kinda grew on me and the wife loved it ( demographic perhaps!) and do to the superb A/V execution I'll be picking a copy up
Toe and Ray77085 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Alien Vs Predator Blu Ray , Amazing Spiderman Ultimate Edition , Avatar Three Disc Extended Collectors Edition Bd Live Blu Ray , Back To The Future 25th Anniversary Trilogy Digital Copy Blu Ray , Batman Begins Blu Ray , Battle Los Angeles Blu Ray , Battleship , Black Hawk Down Blu Ray , Blu Ray Movies , Bolt Blu Ray , Braveheart Blu Ray , Captain America The First Avenger Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Casino Royale Blu Ray , Clash Of The Titans Blu Ray , Cloverfield Blu Ray , Conan The Barbarian Blu Ray , Daredevil Directors Cut Blu Ray , Death Race 3 Inferno Blu Ray , Devil Blu Ray Widescreen , Disneys Wall E Blu Ray , Dredd 3d Blu Ray Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Fantastic 4 Rise Of The Silver Surfer , Fast Five Blu Ray , Finding Nemo , Flight Of The Phoenix Blu Ray , Gamer 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Ultraviolet , Ghost Recon Future Soldier Xbox 360 Game Ubisoft , Hanna Blu Ray , Harry Potter The Order Of The Phoenix Playstation3 Game Ea , Hellboy Science Of Evil Playstation3 Game Konami , Hitman Digital Copy Blu Ray , Hot Fuzz 2 Disc Special Edition Region 2 Dvd , How To Train Your Dragon Two Disc Blu Ray 3d Dvd Combo , Hurt Locker Blu Ray , Immortals Blu Ray , Inception Two Disc Edition Blu Ray , Iron Man 2 Single Disc Edition Blu Ray , Iron Man Blu Ray , Jack The Giant Slayer Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Digital Copy Combo Pack , Jurassic Park 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Kill Bill Volume 1 Blu Ray , Kung Fu Panda 2 Three Disc Combo Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Kung Fu Panda Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Last Stand Blu Ray , Live Free Or Die Hard Blu Ray , Looper Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray , Machete Blu Ray , Man Of Steel Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Marvels The Avengers , Matrix , Max Payne Unrated Edition Blu Ray , Monsters Vs Aliens , Mr Brooks Blu Ray Blu Ray 2009 , Ninja Assassin Blu Ray , Olympus Has Fallen Blu Ray , Oz The Great And Powerful Blu Ray 3d Digital Copy , Oz The Great And Powerful Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Pacific Rim Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Piranha 3dd Blu Ray , Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End , Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End Three Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Pirates Of The Caribbean Three Movie Set Curse Of The Black Pearl Dead Mans Chest At Worlds End Blu , Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time Blu Ray , Project X Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , Rambo Blu Ray , Real Steel Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Resident Evil Afterlife Blu Ray , Resident Evil Apocalypse Blu Ray , Resident Evil Retribution 3d Two Disc Combo Blu Ray Ultraviolet Digital Copy , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , Sherlock Holmes Blu Ray , Skyfall Blu Ray , Skyline Blu Ray , Star Trek Blu Ray , Star Trek Into Darkness Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Star Wars , Subwoofers , Sucker Punch Two Disc Extended Edition Blu Ray , Super 8 Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Svs Pb2000 , Terminator Salvation Two Disc Directors Cut Blu Ray , The Cabin In The Woods , The Dark Knight Bd Live Blu Ray , The Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition Bat Cowl Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , The Hunger Games Blu Ray Digital Copy , The Incredible Hulk Blu Ray , The Incredibles Four Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , The Last Airbender Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , The Lord Of The Rings The Motion Picture Trilogy The Fellowship Of The Ring The Two Towers The Retur , The Pacific Blu Ray , The Raid Redemption , The Ultimate Matrix Collection Blu Ray , The Worlds End Blu Ray Dvd Digital Hd With Ultraviolet , Thor Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Tomorrow Never Dies Pierce Brosnan Blu Ray Dvd James Bond , Total Recall , Toy Story 3 Blu Ray , Transformers Dark Of The Moon Three Disc Combo Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Two Disc Special Edition Blu Ray , Triangle Blu Ray , Tron Legacy Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , U 571 Blu Ray , Underworld Awakening Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray 3d , Unstoppable Blu Ray Digital Copy , Valkyrie Blu Ray , War Of The Worlds Blu Ray , Windtalkers Blu Ray , World War Z Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , World War Z Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Wrath Of The Titans Blu Ray , X Men Origins Wolverine Two Disc Ultimate Edition Blu Ray , X Men Origins Wolverine Uncaged Edition , X Men The Last Stand Blu Ray , Xxx , Zombieland Blu Ray

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page