Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread - Page 1049 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 66664Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #31441 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 10:23 AM
Senior Member
 
k1n3t1k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 326
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Liked: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by chainwallet View Post
Banner at the top of the PSA site now reads "NEW SUBWOOFERS SHIPPING TODAY!!!"
I was there earlier and didn't notice it until you pointed it out. Thank you!!!

k1n3t1k is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #31442 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 10:35 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 65
I bet the website traffic is through the roof as well. I'm sure many people are like me and have been checking the PSA website multiple times per day for any updates!
oneeyeblind and chainwallet like this.
FullOfVexationComeI is offline  
post #31443 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 10:38 AM
Advanced Member
 
tang7969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tonawanda NY
Posts: 775
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 212
Patiently waiting on my email

SONY XBR-65X900F - Sony UDP X800- PSA 210T L/R -PHANTOM CENTER -ENERGY RC-10 SURROUNDS -PSA S3000i - MARANTZ SR6013 - APPLE TV -DIRECTV HR44 -HARMONY ELITE

BASEMENT SETUP- SAMSUNG UN466500- ENERGY RC50'S L/R-ENERGY RC LCR- DENON-AVR-3311CI- PS3 -APPLETV- MINI GENIE
tang7969 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #31444 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 10:46 AM
Senior Member
 
k1n3t1k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 326
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Liked: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by tang7969 View Post
Patiently waiting on my email
Every time my phone dings, I drop everything and check it immediately. You'd think I was texting with a hot girl or something, my response time is so quick!

Travis
k1n3t1k is offline  
post #31445 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 12:21 PM
Member
 
rynomyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: West Columbia, SC
Posts: 91
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by chainwallet View Post
Banner at the top of the PSA site now reads "NEW SUBWOOFERS SHIPPING TODAY!!!"

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!
Its happening!!
Alan P, Hopinater, k1n3t1k and 1 others like this.

Spoiler!
rynomyte is offline  
post #31446 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 12:52 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I have an 1801 on order. Can't wait!
Stompbox is offline  
post #31447 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 01:01 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1n3t1k View Post
Every time my phone dings, I drop everything and check it immediately. You'd think I was texting with a hot girl or something, my response time is so quick!

Travis


Yep
MattRomain is offline  
post #31448 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 01:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Tom Vodhanel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,885
Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3050 Post(s)
Liked: 10482
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattRomain View Post
Yep
Check one more time..


Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep,
Tom Vodhanel is offline  
post #31449 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 02:17 PM
Member
 
rynomyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: West Columbia, SC
Posts: 91
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
Check one more time..
Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Sooo, Tom...How are we looking on the second wave of V1801s?

Inquiring minds want to know
oneeyeblind likes this.

Spoiler!
rynomyte is offline  
post #31450 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 02:31 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom vodhanel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattromain View Post
yep
check one more time..


tom v.
Power sound audio
yes! Shipped
oneeyeblind and rynomyte like this.
MattRomain is offline  
post #31451 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 02:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Tom Vodhanel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,885
Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3050 Post(s)
Liked: 10482
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynomyte View Post
Sooo, Tom...How are we looking on the second wave of V1801s?

Inquiring minds want to know
Cabinets are due in late next week. We should be caught up with the rest of the V1801 orders(as of today 2-10) within one business day of that. We still have a few spots left on that shipment. Once those are gone, it could be a while before I can fit in the third run of the V1801 cabinets as we're out of the 15V and the V1500s are just about gone too. T18ht is sold out and. I think we have ONE V3601 left---we're just about out of most/all speaker cabinets too. So it could be mid March before I can get a third run of the V1801s.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep,
Tom Vodhanel is offline  
post #31452 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 04:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
David Charles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Amherst, Ohio
Posts: 1,290
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1109 Post(s)
Liked: 1874
Heading into the PSA headquarters tomorrow to pick up my new V 3601. Will post pictures tomorrow!
Mike Butny and oneeyeblind like this.
David Charles is offline  
post #31453 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 04:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Molon_Labe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,307
Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3479 Post(s)
Liked: 4201
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Charles View Post
Heading into the PSA headquarters tomorrow to pick up my new V 3601. Will post pictures tomorrow!
A bass-laden pilgrim heading to the sub-woofer Mecca of AVS.
keeper, oneeyeblind and ahblaza like this.
Molon_Labe is offline  
post #31454 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 04:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Kings Park, NY
Posts: 212
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
Cabinets are due in late next week. We should be caught up with the rest of the V1801 orders(as of today 2-10) within one business day of that. We still have a few spots left on that shipment. Once those are gone, it could be a while before I can fit in the third run of the V1801 cabinets as we're out of the 15V and the V1500s are just about gone too. T18ht is sold out and. I think we have ONE V3601 left---we're just about out of most/all speaker cabinets too. So it could be mid March before I can get a third run of the V1801s.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Congrats on doing so well!

PSA MTM 210T's, MTM 210C, MT 110SR, V-1800, V-1801
65" LG 4K, Denon AVR-X4300H, EAT B Sharp Turntable, Xbox One X
ss nimrod is online now  
post #31455 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 05:39 PM
Senior Member
 
slammin86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 258
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 35
My 3601 shipped!
slammin86 is offline  
post #31456 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 06:32 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Obviously you can see I am new here, HT is not my first hobby or even tenth.... Having kids, etc, the expense was a tough pill to swallow but I was looking long term of being disappointed or have the what if syndrom if I chose something else.

Talking to Tom, probably enough to annoy him, he often suggested other better bang for the buck alternatives with HSU as well as even suggesting a downsize of his own models. The guy just does what he does, which is be very helpful and have the best interests of the consumer on his mind.

Oddly enough, I ended up getting the 1801 over the 1500 due to the dimensions. For me, the 1500 dimensions are all wrong. To the point where I would be sleeping on the couch, 1500 would exceed the height of our side tables bu 4 inches so it would be seen from anywhere. Again, he tried to think of other brands that would suit my space requirements.

Ultimately, I had an epiphany when I woke up the other night at 3 AM, I had to have dreamed it or something. So I emailed him ASAP and asked if I could put the 1801 on it's side to make it 20" high. He said absolutely. With that, it perfectly fit the bill for me.

He never gave me a sense he was annoyed with all the questions and was never looking out for his best interest. I know you have read these same words from others on here, but it is true. Great guy, great company..... and hopefully great product when I get it, but I am certain it will be.
Stompbox is offline  
post #31457 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 06:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Hopinater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Central VA
Posts: 6,870
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3585 Post(s)
Liked: 11409
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Charles View Post
Heading into the PSA headquarters tomorrow to pick up my new V 3601. Will post pictures tomorrow!
I should be heading up there myself next week to trade in my dual V3600's (I'm going to pause to shed a tear here because I really love them) and then pick up my dual V3601's.

I'm trading in one set of subwoofers on steroids for another set of subwoofers whose steroids are on steroids. This should be fun!

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences
Hopinater is offline  
post #31458 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 06:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Hopinater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Central VA
Posts: 6,870
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3585 Post(s)
Liked: 11409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stompbox View Post
Obviously you can see I am new here, HT is not my first hobby or even tenth.... Having kids, etc, the expense was a tough pill to swallow but I was looking long term of being disappointed or have the what if syndrom if I chose something else.

Talking to Tom, probably enough to annoy him, he often suggested other better bang for the buck alternatives with HSU as well as even suggesting a downsize of his own models. The guy just does what he does, which is be very helpful and have the best interests of the consumer on his mind.

Oddly enough, I ended up getting the 1801 over the 1500 due to the dimensions. For me, the 1500 dimensions are all wrong. To the point where I would be sleeping on the couch, 1500 would exceed the height of our side tables bu 4 inches so it would be seen from anywhere. Again, he tried to think of other brands that would suit my space requirements.

Ultimately, I had an epiphany when I woke up the other night at 3 AM, I had to have dreamed it or something. So I emailed him ASAP and asked if I could put the 1801 on it's side to make it 20" high. He said absolutely. With that, it perfectly fit the bill for me.

He never gave me a sense he was annoyed with all the questions and was never looking out for his best interest. I know you have read these same words from others on here, but it is true. Great guy, great company..... and hopefully great product when I get it, but I am certain it will be.

Great choice. And don't feel bad, many of us have laid awake in bed at 3:00 in the morning thinking about PSA subwoofers. It's a sickness, but it's a fun one.
oneeyeblind and Stompbox like this.

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences
Hopinater is offline  
post #31459 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 07:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
raynist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 4,700
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2153 Post(s)
Liked: 2338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
I should be heading up there myself next week to trade in my dual V3600's (I'm going to pause to shed a tear here because I really love them) and then pick up my dual V3601's.

I'm trading in one set of subwoofers on steroids for another set of subwoofers whose steroids are on steroids. This should be fun!
When are you heading up?

You will probably passs right by me and Jeff (going through pittsburgh).
raynist is offline  
post #31460 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 08:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Hopinater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Central VA
Posts: 6,870
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3585 Post(s)
Liked: 11409
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynist View Post
When are you heading up?

You will probably passs right by me and Jeff (going through pittsburgh).
I think Saturday. I don't know the time table yet. But who knows, maybe we could all meet. I'm shooting to do this all in one day so that may not be possible but it would be cool if it could happen.

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences
Hopinater is offline  
post #31461 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 09:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
raynist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 4,700
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2153 Post(s)
Liked: 2338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
I think Saturday. I don't know the time table yet. But who knows, maybe we could all meet. I'm shooting to do this all in one day so that may not be possible but it would be cool if it could happen.
I would be up for that, keep us updated!
raynist is offline  
post #31462 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Member
 
rdb1276's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: ohio
Posts: 77
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
I should be heading up there myself next week to trade in my dual V3600's (I'm going to pause to shed a tear here because I really love them) and then pick up my dual V3601's.

I'm trading in one set of subwoofers on steroids for another set of subwoofers whose steroids are on steroids. This should be fun!
I am wondering the reason to upgrade to the v3601's were you hitting the max output of the v3600's?
rdb1276 is offline  
post #31463 of 52991 Old 02-10-2017, 10:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
newc33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: lasalle-peru illinois
Posts: 2,863
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1190 Post(s)
Liked: 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdb1276 View Post
I am wondering the reason to upgrade to the v3601's were you hitting the max output of the v3600's?
If I were to guess I'd say it was nothing more than the ol upgrade bug bitting at him lol
basshead81 likes this.

1600 cubic foot sealed room! Samsung 8500 curved 4k
denon x4100
JTR noesis 228s rear surround
Quad PSA T18s!!!!!!
Funk audio 12.2 HP mains powered by/funk audio 6x500 watt amp
newc33 is offline  
post #31464 of 52991 Old 02-11-2017, 12:16 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Marc Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Inland Empire, CA
Posts: 13,719
Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5639 Post(s)
Liked: 5222
You only live once. 2 V3601s have a better chance to extend to 10Hz >100dB depending on the room. More headroom for EQ'ing the ULF.

4 V3601s? Yes please!

Last edited by Marc Alexander; 02-11-2017 at 12:19 AM.
Marc Alexander is offline  
post #31465 of 52991 Old 02-11-2017, 08:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Hopinater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Central VA
Posts: 6,870
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3585 Post(s)
Liked: 11409
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdb1276 View Post
I am wondering the reason to upgrade to the v3601's were you hitting the max output of the v3600's?
Hmmm…. that's a valid question.

I have a large room and the V3600's extend great (I don't really roll off much until 14 Hz and things don't really drop out until 12 Hz). But that lower material requires more power than the mid and upper bass to be experienced. The V3601's fit that bill better than the V3600's.

I do play my subs hot, anywhere between 8 to 10 dB hot, so for most movies I'm usually approaching reference level. And while the V3600's have never struggled with any material that I've been aware of the V3601's will have the ability deliver more output between 16 to 30 Hz. This will mean I have more headroom to mess around with. And if you think about the numbers, the 3dB I'll be gaining between 16 to 25 Hz would be like adding a third V3600 (for that particular range). By taking advantage of this situation I can do this for a lot less money than adding a third V3600 would cost.

But I would never consider doing it if I wasn't able to get in on the pre-order pricing and able to deliver my V3600's to PSA and pick up the V3601's. Doing this saved me quite a bit more than if I had to do all that shipping on four large subwoofers. So in the end, it makes it worth while for me.

And newC33 is probably right… there might be some upgraditis involved in this as well.

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences
Hopinater is offline  
post #31466 of 52991 Old 02-11-2017, 09:08 AM
Senior Member
 
joe801's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Alpine, utah
Posts: 463
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Liked: 89
Thank you Tom and Power Sound Audio for the great service you guys provide. I'm looking forward to my 2nd 15v. And looking forward to future business with you guys.
oneeyeblind likes this.
joe801 is offline  
post #31467 of 52991 Old 02-11-2017, 09:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
David Charles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Amherst, Ohio
Posts: 1,290
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1109 Post(s)
Liked: 1874
Stopped into PSA today and gave Tom a visit, walked out with this :-)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1985_1486832084357.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	1959185   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1984_1486832098068.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	1959193   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1992_1486832139405.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	1959209  
Mike Butny, sb1, femi and 8 others like this.
David Charles is offline  
post #31468 of 52991 Old 02-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Advanced Member
 
Docethic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Manchester, NH
Posts: 546
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Charles View Post
Stopped into PSA today and gave Tom a visit, walked out with this :-)
Congrats! That looks downright awesome.
Docethic is online now  
post #31469 of 52991 Old 02-11-2017, 11:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Mike Butny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Orland Park, Il
Posts: 2,172
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
Liked: 2555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
Hmmm…. that's a valid question.

I have a large room and the V3600's extend great (I don't really roll off much until 14 Hz and things don't really drop out until 12 Hz). But that lower material requires more power than the mid and upper bass to be experienced. The V3601's fit that bill better than the V3600's.

I do play my subs hot, anywhere between 8 to 10 dB hot, so for most movies I'm usually approaching reference level. And while the V3600's have never struggled with any material that I've been aware of the V3601's will have the ability deliver more output between 16 to 30 Hz. This will mean I have more headroom to mess around with. And if you think about the numbers, the 3dB I'll be gaining between 16 to 25 Hz would be like adding a third V3600 (for that particular range). By taking advantage of this situation I can do this for a lot less money than adding a third V3600 would cost.

But I would never consider doing it if I wasn't able to get in on the pre-order pricing and able to deliver my V3600's to PSA and pick up the V3601's. Doing this saved me quite a bit more than if I had to do all that shipping on four large subwoofers. So in the end, it makes it worth while for me.

And newC33 is probably right… there might be some upgraditis involved in this as well.


Equipment List: Benq W6000, Darbee DVP-5000S Video Processor, JKP Affinity 100 inch 16x9 .9 gain reference screen, Marantz SR7013 Receiver, 3-Marantz Ma700 and 2-Ma6100 monoblocks, 7.4.2 Atmos, B&W Nautilus 805 front speakers, B&W Nautilus HTM2 center speaker, 2 Volt 6 Atmos Speakers, Mirage HDT-R side speakers, Jamo THX surround one rear speakers, 2 LaVoce 21inch Neo DIY subs and 2 PSA S3600I'S.
Mike Butny is offline  
post #31470 of 52991 Old 02-11-2017, 12:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
David Charles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Amherst, Ohio
Posts: 1,290
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1109 Post(s)
Liked: 1874
Here is a sense of scale of this new v3601. Beast! Now the wait until Tuesday when my Denon AVR and speakers come.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1998_1486839941986.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	1959681   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1998_1486839956253.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	1959689  
Mike Butny and Hopinater like this.
David Charles is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
chuffitychuffchuff , chuffmaster , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver , hr chuff'n'stuff , Power Sound Audio , Power Sound Audio Triax , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , s7201 , tv36 , v1500 , V1800 , v1801 , V3600i , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Xs30 , Xv15

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off