Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread - Page 1197 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 64772Likes

post #35881 of 52359 Old 08-18-2017, 11:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 804 Post(s)
Liked: 2594
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
My room is very similar to yours, is your room sealed, just curious. I just moved my whole setup from the long wall as you have yours and placed it on the short wall. My room is 15W x 28L x 8H with a small opening on the left side which will be closed off. I initially had the MLP right about the mid point of the room, not thinking that isn't very conducive for a good bass response sitting in the middle of the room, since then I'm at the 17' range from the front wall and all is good.

After seeing your room layout I'm contemplating going back to long wall room setup so I have a wall behind me. With current setup I still have a wall behind me but it's about 11-12' away. The reason I moved everything to this setup was it gave me a lot more placement options for multiple subwoofers. The right front corner gives me the best response for a single sub now, prior to the room layout change when I had the same setup as yours the right corner gave me the best output and response as well.

Looking forward to you getting the 7201 and your impressions, congrats my friend and enjoy. I'll probably be a month behind as other priorities take precedence at the moment, I'll live vicariously through your experiences till then.

Jeffrey
No the room isn't sealed. This 3D model I drew up shows the open doorway and opening over the built-in desk. The diagram doesn't show, but the area outside of the opening of the theater room is the loft and foyer, then to the rest of the house. It's a large space to pressurize for sure!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC04399.JPG (4.82 MB, 379 views)

Power Sound Audio S7201 Quad 18" 4000W Sealed Subwoofer - Onkyo TX-NR3009 - Emotiva XPA-2 300 WPC - Polk Audio RTiA9 Mains - CSiA6 Center - F/XiA6 Surrounds - Epson 5030UB Projector - Multi-format 106" HD Gray screen - Samsung BD-F5900 3D Bluray - WDTV Live HD Media Player with 6TB External Storage - Nintendo Wii - XBox 360 - - XBox One S - Logitech Harmony One, and custom DIY media console...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #35882 of 52359 Old 08-18-2017, 12:29 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 104
I am sad to say I am abandoning my quest for dual subs in my movie room until I can get an AVR with dual sub outputs. I simply cannot get them dialed in and have wasted so much time.

So the second 15V is going to the living room where it will get a lot of use.

Denon 1911
LCR: Polk RTiA7, CSiA6
Front height: 8" Monoprice in-ceiling
Rear: 6.5" Monoprice in-ceiling
Sub: PSA 15V x2
post #35883 of 52359 Old 08-18-2017, 01:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 2459 Post(s)
Liked: 3402
[QUOTE=climber07;54654838]No the room isn't sealed. This 3D model I drew up shows the open doorway and opening over the built-in desk. The diagram doesn't show, but the area outside of the opening of the theater room is the loft and foyer, then to the rest of the house. It's a large space to pressurize for sure

Thanks for the detailed room layout, it's indeed a large space to pressurize, my three V1801s pressurize my space to a point of taking my breath away literally. I recently place a single V01 behind the LP and I can see why so many folks like the TR it produces. I bumped that sub up about 6dB @ a MV of -12 and I had to turn it down. It literally felt like the first time I went scuba diving with no prior experience and wearing a wet suit, I immediately had to get out of the water because it felt like the suit was crushing my thoracic chamber. Once I took the suit off and went back into the water I was fine.

I much more prefer the enveloping sonic bass that I feel with FF sub placement especially in my space. The three V1801s pressurize that room like I've never experienced before and they are spaced out evenly through out the room. I think the 7201 will crush my room, I've been experimenting with various single sub locations and was quite impressed what a single V1801 could do in that space. Obviously the FR is not as smooth with one as opposed to using all three.

I'm finding out lately it's not all about getting a ruler flat response in my room, you've seen my compression sweeps with just two V1800s, it took countless hours of moving subs around and running cables and hundreds of measurements so I could have an impressive looking FR graph. Since adding a third sub I'm having more trouble integrating the three than when I only had duals.

To be perfectly honest I'm looking forward to a single sub, I have this headroom left that's going to waste with three subs, I can't push them like I did when I was younger, my health can't tolerate all these body blows especially with NF sub placement. Last night with the NF sub firing into the rear of my seating area it was like I swallowed a huge can of electrified Mexican jumping beans, I bet on a couple of occasions my butt was a few inches off the couch, I'll leave that to young guys and others who like that.

Any way Climber I'm real anxious to hear how the 7201 does in your very large space, that will help me know what to expect in mine. To anyone concerned keep an eye out in the outlet center for three V1801s that haven't been used till this month and have very limited hours on them and are in pristine condition. Climber shouldn't you be getting the sub soon?
climber07 and Pulloutchamp like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #35884 of 52359 Old 08-18-2017, 01:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
My room is very similar to yours, is your room sealed, just curious... My room is 15W x 28L x 8H with a small opening on the left side which will be closed off. I initially had the MLP right about the mid point of the room, not thinking that isn't very conducive for a good bass response sitting in the middle of the room, since then I'm at the 17' range from the front wall and all is good.

After seeing your room layout I'm contemplating going back to long wall room setup so I have a wall behind me.

Looking forward to you getting the 7201 and your impressions, congrats my friend and enjoy.

Jeffrey
I now see what you're doing man. You're reviewing the S7201 through me. Bravo my good man, bravo.

Quote:
Climber shouldn't you be getting the sub soon?
Next week sometime. It takes 4 - 6 days to traverse the country. Once it arrives at the terminus, they phone to set up a delivery date. I spoke with them yesterday and inquired about whether they would bring it to my front door. They stated it was curbside delivery. I hope they bring it to the door. That's a long way with 355 lbs.
Mike Butny likes this.

Power Sound Audio S7201 Quad 18" 4000W Sealed Subwoofer - Onkyo TX-NR3009 - Emotiva XPA-2 300 WPC - Polk Audio RTiA9 Mains - CSiA6 Center - F/XiA6 Surrounds - Epson 5030UB Projector - Multi-format 106" HD Gray screen - Samsung BD-F5900 3D Bluray - WDTV Live HD Media Player with 6TB External Storage - Nintendo Wii - XBox 360 - - XBox One S - Logitech Harmony One, and custom DIY media console...

Last edited by climber07; 08-18-2017 at 01:30 PM.
post #35885 of 52359 Old 08-18-2017, 01:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdameron View Post
I am sad to say I am abandoning my quest for dual subs in my movie room until I can get an AVR with dual sub outputs. I simply cannot get them dialed in and have wasted so much time.

In your case I have to agree with you, an AVR upgrade will make all the difference in helping you get where you want to be with so much less head aches that you're experiencing now. This is supposed to be fun, enjoy yourself my friend.
post #35886 of 52359 Old 08-18-2017, 01:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by climber07 View Post
I now see what you're doing man. You're reviewing the S7201 through me. Bravo my good man, bravo.

Next week sometime. It takes 4 - 6 days to traverse the country. Once it arrives at the terminus, they phone to set up a delivery date. I spoke with them yesterday and inquired about whether they would bring it to my front door. They stated it was curbside delivery. I hope they bring it to the door. That's a long way with 355 lbs.
Nice catch with that. I remember on several occasions when I had pallet deliveries weighing in at 300+ pounds that the delivery company was kind enough to use one of those hydraulic hand trucks to lift the pallet over my curb, set in down and come from the other side and slide the forks in and wheel it right to my front door, didn't even have to ask. That may be a difficult endeavor if it's just left at the curb and you have to get it to the door, that's half the battle I would think.

When I get a shipping notice from PSA it's usually a matter of two days and the product is at my door, I'm just an hour away and having Jim ship the 7201. I'm going to ask this company that hauled a huge chest freezer out of my home, up stairs and onto the truck for $20, if they do the 7201 for $50 I'll be grateful.
ss nimrod likes this.
post #35887 of 52359 Old 08-18-2017, 02:20 PM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 381 Post(s)
Liked: 559
Quote:

Hard to believe cardboard weights 40lbs?? Guess the pallet must be included in the weight?? Regular subs delivery weight is usually 10-20lbs , funny , you wouldnt think cardboard and foam would weigh that much.
post #35888 of 52359 Old 08-18-2017, 02:48 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Liked: 294
Does curbside mean off the truck? Sometimes you have to specify if you want a liftgate delivery which may be an extra charge.

Quote:

HT: PSA MTM-210T front, MTM-210C center, PSA MTM-210T surrounds, PSA MT-110 rears, Atmos / Canton, Ascend CBM-170SE, PSA V1800 , PSA V1801, Marantz SR7009 AVR & Emotiva A-100 stereo amp, Panasonic 65ST60 Plasma, Oppo BDP 93, Sony S1700, Music video: JBL L890, L880, LC2, SVS pc13-Ultra, Yamaha RX-V385, ASUS 31.5" IPS monitor, Sony S1700, Multichannel stereo: PSA MT-110, Bose 901, PSA S1510DF, Denon X1400H, Marantz SR6005
post #35889 of 52359 Old 08-18-2017, 03:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulloutchamp View Post
Quote:

Hard to believe cardboard weights 40lbs?? Guess the pallet must be included in the weight?? Regular subs delivery weight is usually 10-20lbs , funny , you wouldnt think cardboard and foam would weigh that much.
Yep, 60 lbs of foam, cardboard, and pallet.
post #35890 of 52359 Old 08-18-2017, 03:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuspaul View Post
Does curbside mean off the truck? Sometimes you have to specify if you want a liftgate delivery which may be an extra charge.
Curbside does include a lift gate but doesn't include front door delivery. I had a pallet delivery weighing 300+ lbs. but did not include curbside delivery so no lift gate with the truck. Fortunately I was able to take each piece off the truck/pallet one by one with no item weighing more than 60 lbs. But when you have one item 300 lbs I would say that curbside delivery would definitely include lift gate....

Remembering that delivery I didn't specify lift gate, as it was a $70 additional charge but was told before hand that I could take each item off the pallet and the driver even helped. @climber07 I would ask if driver would PLEASE hand truck to the front door and then if he does throw him a $20 bill, when money talks subwoofers walk..
climber07 and Pulloutchamp like this.
post #35891 of 52359 Old 08-18-2017, 03:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yep, 60 lbs of foam, cardboard, and pallet.
That particular pallet is unique, I had one come with my cordovan Triax, it's made out of I don't know, but I left it out in the weather and never seemed to bother it. The 7201 should be easier to handle than the Triax, I remember two guys trying to get it down my stairs and it was too wide and they had to turn it sideways and very difficult to get a good grip on that sub, it was a mere 245 pounds so the 72 should be a breeze for a strapping 215 pound young man like yourself..........

Cheers Jeffrey
post #35892 of 52359 Old 08-18-2017, 04:20 PM
AVS ***** Member

Mentioned: 346 Post(s)
Quoted: 5483 Post(s)
Liked: 10466
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdameron View Post

Hi,

If the 15V is still going to get a lot of use in the living room, then you may not mind waiting until you have an AVR with XT-32. I think that you will also enjoy having the extra control points that the top version of Audyssey brings to the table. But, I thought I might ask a couple of questions, in case you happen to reconsider using your 15V in your HT. First, did you do a sub crawl with the second sub to try to find a good location for it?

If the location you found was good, I might try running without Audyssey to see if I could get something that sounded good irrespective of room EQ. I do believe that room EQ can usually help, particularly with the bass response, but your recent experience sounded very frustrating so I wondered if you ever tried dual subs with room EQ turned off?

The other thing I might consider if I still wanted to use the second sub in the HT, prior to getting a new AVR, would be to stack the two subs (or put them side-by-side). That would give you an additional 6db at all frequencies, and the two subs would already be in phase with each other, so you could use the single sub out, and Audyssey, with no complications.

Regards,
Mike
mdameron, ahblaza, femi and 1 others like this.

GUIDE TO SUBWOOFER CALIBRATION AND BASS PREFERENCES

* The Guide linked above is a comprehensive guide to Audio & HT systems, including:
Speaker placements & Room treatments; HT calibration & Room EQ; Room gain; Bass
Preferences; Subwoofer Buyer's Guide: Sealed/ported; ID subs; Subwoofer placement.
post #35893 of 52359 Old 08-18-2017, 04:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 1216 Post(s)
Liked: 1826
Quote:
I'll do you one better femi. The room is 15.5'x28'x8' on the second floor. Here are a couple shots and a rendering. The S7201 is going in the same spot the current XV15se subs are living. In the right corner. I could literally put it in the back corners or between the couch and chair if I needed to. The front left corner has some decent response. As for a second, possibly. I could see the S3601 being used to fill any nulls or flatten some peaks. Room treatments will come first. I will be making my own wall panels and bass traps and cloud panels using rockwool and OC 703 rigid fiberglass.

climber07, Really like that entertainment stand that you made. Excellent craftsmanship!
post #35894 of 52359 Old 08-18-2017, 05:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Thanks my friend. I sure appreciate the kind words.

Now that I think about it, the media console weighs about the same as the S7201. Empty that is.
Pulloutchamp likes this.
post #35895 of 52359 Old 08-18-2017, 09:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Getting my initial list of movies to re-watch:

Mad Max Fury Road
Avengers Age of Ultron
Interstellar
Edge of Tomorrow
Tron Legacy
Hacksaw Ridge
Apollo 13
Godzilla
Prometheus
The Martian
Cloverfield
Warcraft
Star Wars the Force Awakens
Deepwater Horizon
Doctor Strange
Gravity
Insurgent
Independence Day Resurgence
Kong Skull Island
Wrath of the Titans
Pacific Rim
San Andreas
Terminator Salvation
War of the Worlds
The Lost World Jurassic Park
Thor the Dark World
Underworld
World War Z
X-Men Apocalypse
The Last Witch Hunter
The Great Wall
The Incredibles
Oblivion
post #35896 of 52359 Old 08-18-2017, 10:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1681 Post(s)
Liked: 4903
Quote:

Mad Max Fury Road
Avengers Age of Ultron
Interstellar
Edge of Tomorrow
Tron Legacy
Hacksaw Ridge
Apollo 13
Godzilla
Prometheus
The Martian
Cloverfield
Warcraft
Deepwater Horizon
Doctor Strange
Gravity
Insurgent
Kong Skull Island
Wrath of the Titans
Pacific Rim
San Andreas
Terminator Salvation
War of the Worlds
Thor the Dark World
Underworld
World War Z
X-Men Apocalypse
The Last Witch Hunter
The Great Wall
The Incredibles
Oblivion
I think you have it covered!
Maybe add Pulse, Dredd, War Horse, Life, Alien Covenant, Passengers, Incredible Hulk, Battle Los Angeles, Hot Fuzz, Event Horizon, etc etc lol the list is practically endless! So much to re discover!
post #35897 of 52359 Old 08-18-2017, 10:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I've got Passengers and Hulk. I added them to my list.
post #35898 of 52359 Old 08-19-2017, 12:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1061 Post(s)
Liked: 1334
@climber07 that is quite the list! Is that the order you plan to watch them in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #35899 of 52359 Old 08-19-2017, 04:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3506 Post(s)
Liked: 10886
Quote:

Mad Max Fury Road
Avengers Age of Ultron
Interstellar
Edge of Tomorrow
Tron Legacy
Hacksaw Ridge
Apollo 13
Godzilla
Prometheus
The Martian
Cloverfield
Warcraft
Deepwater Horizon
Doctor Strange
Gravity
Insurgent
Kong Skull Island
Wrath of the Titans
Pacific Rim
San Andreas
Terminator Salvation
War of the Worlds
Thor the Dark World
Underworld
World War Z
X-Men Apocalypse
The Last Witch Hunter
The Great Wall
The Incredibles
Oblivion
On top of Subacabra's suggestions I would also consider adding:

How To Train Your Dragon
U571
Master and Commander
Enders Game
13 Hours
Fury
Iron Man

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences

Last edited by Hopinater; 08-19-2017 at 04:46 AM.
post #35900 of 52359 Old 08-19-2017, 08:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyMcButterPants View Post
@climber07 that is quite the list! Is that the order you plan to watch them in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post

On top of Subacabra's suggestions I would also consider adding:

How To Train Your Dragon
Master and Commander
Enders Game
Fury
Iron Man
No particular order. I added some of those movies to my list. Thanks.

I'll probably start with:

EOT
Mad Max Fury Road
Tron Legacy
Enders Game
post #35901 of 52359 Old 08-19-2017, 08:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

I forgot about 9 too.
post #35902 of 52359 Old 08-19-2017, 09:42 AM

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 21
I installed my new V1801 yesterday and it is a night and day difference from my xs15se. The sub produce tons and tons of tactile energy. At reference -10 and the sub 8bd hot the entire room pulsate in an incredible way. The image of the projector looks blurry because of the wall vibrations and in a few scenes the image jump out of the screen frame during the big explosions and the port noise was non existent, it was like my xs15se but just much more louder and visceral in comparison.
Regarding the port noise I was a little concern before ordering because of what other people mentioned in other posts but I discovered is non existent (at least during typical movie watching) . I did hear some noise coming from the port but it only happen for a few seconds in a really demanding demo scenes at crazy volume I think it was at reference with the sub like 10 db hot but that is not a typical scenario and even during that crazy test the port only produce noise a few times I think it only happens when the sub is reaching it limits.

I hope my wife let me add a second one in the future, not because I need it just a single v1801 produce some crazy SPL but 2 is always better than 1 and also it will make my room look symmetric...... I am still considering converting my xs15se into a ported sub but I have 0 building skills so that project is on hold for now.

Thanks to everyone for all your help and support and excuse my poor/bad English. I'm not from the US and English is not my primary language.

Regards,
Jonathan .
post #35903 of 52359 Old 08-19-2017, 10:03 AM

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Pacheco Vasquez View Post
I installed my new V1801 yesterday and it is a night and day difference from my xs15se. The sub produce tons and tons of tactile energy. At reference -10 and the sub 8bd hot the entire room pulsate in an incredible way. The image of the projector looks blurry because of the wall vibrations and in a few scenes the image jump out of the screen frame during the big explosions and the port noise was non existent, it was like my xs15se but just much more louder and visceral in comparison.
Regarding the port noise I was a little concern before ordering because of what other people mentioned in other posts but I discovered is non existent (at least during typical movie watching) . I did hear some noise coming from the port but it only happen for a few seconds in a really demanding demo scenes at crazy volume I think it was at reference with the sub like 10 db hot but that is not a typical scenario and even during that crazy test the port only produce noise a few times I think it only happens when the sub is reaching it limits.

I hope my wife let me add a second one in the future, not because I need it just a single v1801 produce some crazy SPL but 2 is always better than 1 and also it will make my room look symmetric...... I am still considering converting my xs15se into a ported sub but I have 0 building skills so that project is on hold for now.

Thanks to everyone for all your help and support and excuse my poor/bad English. I'm not from the US and English is not my primary language.

Regards,
Jonathan .

Glad your happy, your English is great

post #35904 of 52359 Old 08-19-2017, 11:08 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 240 Post(s)
Quoted: 5472 Post(s)
Liked: 4972
Quote:
Regarding the port noise I was a little concern before ordering because of what other people mentioned in other posts but I discovered is non existent (at least during typical movie watching). I did hear some noise coming from the port but it only happen for a few seconds in a really demanding demo scenes at crazy volume I think it was at reference with the sub like 10 db hot but that is not a typical scenario and even during that crazy test the port only produce noise a few times I think it only happens when the sub is reaching it limits.
The V1801 actually has much more in the tank after the chuffing starts. If it ever becomes distracting to you just replay the scene and dial down the Room Size knob until it goes away. If you add a second sub, you may never hear it again!
post #35905 of 52359 Old 08-19-2017, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Alexander View Post
The V1801 actually has much more in the tank after the chuffing starts. If it ever becomes distracting to you just replay the scene and dial down the Room Size knob until it goes away. If you add a second sub, you may never hear it again!
At reference -10 and the sub 8db hotter not a single port noise even during demo scenes:

-Inception – How did you get here
-Iron Man – Jericho Missile
-Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol – Kremlin Explosion
-Pulse – Server Room
-Transformers – Ironhide Jump
-Tron Legacy – Lightcycle Battle
-U-571 – 1st Depth Charge
-WotW – Pods Emerge

Right now the only distracting part is the blurry image when the sub rumble the room.
Marc Alexander and sk373 like this.
post #35906 of 52359 Old 08-19-2017, 11:26 AM

Pulse – Server Room

This is one of the ultimate tests!

What are your room dimensions?
post #35907 of 52359 Old 08-19-2017, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Pulse – Server Room

This is one of the ultimate tests!

What are your room dimensions?
Its a dedicated sealed room 22x13x8.5 around 2400cf.... and the server room scene rattle every single door of my house and the house is 3400 ft2 and made of concrete. That was incredible.
post #35908 of 52359 Old 08-19-2017, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Its a dedicated sealed room 22x13x8.5 around 2400cf
Very similar to my room, 24½x13⅓x8½ = ~2776ft³.

I must have made a mistake measuring when we first moved in as I have been posting that my room was 14½' wide and ~3020ft³ for the last 3 years!
post #35909 of 52359 Old 08-19-2017, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Very similar to my room, 24½x13⅓x8½ = ~2776ft³.

I must have made a mistake measuring when we first moved in as I have been posting that my room was 14½' wide and ~3020ft³ for the last 3 years!
I wish I have those extra 2.5 feets long to install a bar behind the second row of seats.
post #35910 of 52359 Old 08-19-2017, 11:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Its a dedicated sealed room 22x13x8.5 around 2400cf.... and the server room scene rattle every single door of my house and the house is 3400 ft2 and made of concrete. That was incredible.
I have three of these in a room just like yours except my room is about 6' longer and they crush the room. I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying your V18, I knew you would, enjoy my friend and get that second one and then report back............ I also have a concrete bunker we live in as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
chuffitychuffchuff , chuffmaster , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver , hr chuff'n'stuff , Power Sound Audio , Power Sound Audio Triax , psa , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , s3000i , s7201 , tv36 , v1500 , V1800 , v1801 , V3600i , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Xs30 , Xv15

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page