Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread - Page 1319 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 67109Likes

post #39541 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 01:29 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
Liked: 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by healthnut View Post
If you think the V3601 is big, have you seen the s7201? It’s like Crocodile Dundee bringing out his Bowie knife and saying, that’s not a knife, THIS is a knife!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a good point. You start out with a $1500 budget, push it to over $2k, and then just throw caution to the wind and spend $4k! At the time the V3601 was the biggest thing they had so I figured if I was going to have one I'd have no regrets getting the biggest thing they made. #stillwaitingonV7201
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #39542 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 01:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Quoted: 3051 Post(s)
Liked: 10485
Quote:
If you think the V3601 is big, have you seen the s7201? It’s like Crocodile Dundee bringing out his Bowie knife and saying, that’s not a knife, THIS is a knife!

There's always a bigger fish...

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	V3601vsS7201_front.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	2348206   Click image for larger version

Name:	V601's.2 copy.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	2348208  

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep,
post #39543 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 01:41 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:

I have seen a few photos of it and it is definitely INSANE! Maybe one of these years Ill grab me something of that nature lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by albatros43 View Post
That's a good point. You start out with a $1500 budget, push it to over $2k, and then just throw caution to the wind and spend $4k! At the time the V3601 was the biggest thing they had so I figured if I was going to have one I'd have no regrets getting the biggest thing they made. #stillwaitingonV7201
Yeah I tried to be conservative with $1500, but looks more and more like I will be over that budget soon.

Ive been checking out the V1801 and V3601 of PSA's website, and what does the Anti Modes mean and what is the differences between them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #39544 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrockinWV View Post
Ive been checking out the V1801 and V3601 of PSA's website, and what does the Anti Modes mean and what is the differences between them?
That's above my pay-grade. I didn't purchase that.
post #39545 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
There's always a bigger fish...

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

HAHAHA for the love of god! Its massive! Maybe the next go around Ill grab whatever is largest at that time.
post #39546 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 01:46 PM

Quote:
I have seen a few photos of it and it is definitely INSANE! Maybe one of these years Ill grab me something of that nature lol

Yeah I tried to be conservative with $1500, but looks more and more like I will be over that budget soon.

Jump into chat on PSA's site. Tom is almost always available.
post #39547 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 01:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Quoted: 3051 Post(s)
Liked: 10485
Quote:
Originally Posted by albatros43 View Post
Jump into chat on PSA's site. Tom is almost always available.

The anti modes are stand alone components that we offer for advanced automatic room correction.

Stand alone = a separate component that can be connected to any subwoofer. Also, both come with a calibrated mic. Connection and setup is easy.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/music-round-57

If you have a good room correction feature now(Audyssey XT32, ARC) adding one of the Anti Mode products might be more of an incremental upgrade. But if you're running something without very good room correction <300hz(pioneer, yamaha, onkyo, etc)...I'd give them an audition. You have the 60 day trial, and free shipping both ways on the Anti Mode products so nothing to lose really.

Also, we do discount the subwoofer $200-$400 when you bundle it.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Mike Butny, SuperFist and Jsnow17 like this.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep,
post #39548 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 02:05 PM

Quote:
The anti modes are stand alone components that we offer for advanced automatic room correction.

Stand alone = a separate component that can be connected to any subwoofer. Also, both come with a calibrated mic. Connection and setup is easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEJDZIK4fUk

If you have a good room correction feature now(Audyssey XT32, ARC) adding one of the Anti Mode products might be more of an incremental upgrade. But if you're running something without very good room correction <300hz(pioneer, yamaha, onkyo, etc)...I'd give them an audition. You have the 60 day trial, and free shipping both ways on the Anti Mode products so nothing to lose really.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Okay I gotcha, I have a Marantz SR7011 with the Audyssey XT32.

But Im really starting to lean towards the V3601, I just want to get home and bust out the tape measure to find out where I can put it.
Marc Alexander likes this.
post #39549 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 02:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3594 Post(s)
Liked: 11472
Quote:
I think if I go with the V3601, it will be a single sub, that is all I have room for. But going V1801 I would probably do two, but it would be a little down the road before I could grab the second.

That V3601 is such an attention grabber though, it makes me want to just go with that.
Ahhhhh.... I see you're becoming ensnared by the allure of the V3601. Hard to take your eyes off of it isn't it?

But be careful... she's a beautiful temptress but she's also a She Devil! She'll entice you with her good looks and then destroy you with her powerful bass. Don't get me wrong, she plays music wonderfully and she'll be calm and refined if you need her to be. But what she really wants... what she loves most of all... is to let loose with an unbridled fury of bone rattling, soul crushing bass that will threaten to destroy both you and your home. It's pretty awesome!

And that's what makes the V3601 such and awesome sub! Sexy, refined and destructive all in one package. That's why I have two.

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences
post #39550 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 02:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1123 Post(s)
Liked: 367
Quote:
Okay I gotcha, I have a Marantz SR7011 with the Audyssey XT32.

But Im really starting to lean towards the V3601, I just want to get home and bust out the tape measure to find out where I can put it.

I was severely disappointed when I realized my top spot for my sub is beneath by mounted bookshelf speaker. My thoughts were..."Do I get towers instead so I can get the V3601 someday...??"
post #39551 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 02:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Quoted: 2501 Post(s)
Liked: 3600
Quote:
Originally Posted by climber07 View Post
I'm typically a Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Aerosmith guy but I'm opening my mind and exploring Pandora. My wife and kids are probably on the phone with the police or the mental hospital, but I found a station called Trap and one for Bassnectar.

These stations and an S7201 sub... holy crap! I think I'm going to pass out.
+11111 my friend, you mentioning these bands brought so many memories back when I was a young man and had the pleasure of seeing them perform live right here in Pittsburgh PA in all their glory....I was 18 when I first saw Led Z in 1970, then 73 and 75.......http://www.ledzeppelin.com/video/pit...e-film-footage

I first saw Aerosmith open for Mott the Hoople at the Syria Mosque in 1973, never heard of them and was completely taken back and quite surprised by this band, been a follower ever since. Tyler was arrested not long after this performance for fowl language and spent the night in jail......great entertainer and different in his own way..........

Pink Floyd band back in 73 @ 3Rivers was something I had not expected when I first saw them, they opened with smoke all around the stage and was the same as when Deep Purple had performed there before them. I just thought they would be copy cats of Deep P. I don't remember much of the concert, especially when looking through kaleidoscope eyes.......

My most memorable concert back in the day was November 28th 1972 at the Syria Mosque (Stanley) Theater, this was one of the most acoustically balanced concert halls at the time and I was front and center for this most unexpected amazing performance, I never imagined what would follow that evening. I just thought Bowie would be a British Alice Cooper, I couldn't have been more wrong....

David Bowie and the Spiders From Mars, The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust.......................
http://concerts.wikia.com/wiki/Novem...Pittsburgh,_PA

Ok @climber07 , thanks for the memories my friend, I have to look into this Pandora as well.

Cheers Jeffrey
climber07 and Pradeep2 like this.
post #39552 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 02:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 976 Post(s)
Liked: 962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
Ahhhhh.... I see you're becoming ensnared by the allure of the V3601. Hard to take your eyes off of it isn't it?

But be careful... she's a beautiful temptress but she's also a She Devil! She'll entice you with her good looks and then destroy you with her powerful bass. Don't get me wrong, she plays music wonderfully and she'll be calm and refined if you need her to be. But what she really wants... what she loves most of all... is to let loose with an unbridled fury of bone rattling, soul crushing bass that will threaten to destroy both you and your home. It's pretty awesome!

And that's what makes the V3601 such and awesome sub! Sexy, refined and destructive all in one package. That's why I have two.

Well said. There’s all manner of buzz about the new SVS sub, but i wouldn’t trade it for the V3601. Dollar for dollar, I believe it’s the best sub money can buy

Mike Butny and Hopinater like this.
post #39553 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 02:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
Liked: 2573
Quote:

Damn Hop! For a minute I thought you were talking about something else besides subwoofers.
Hopinater likes this.

Equipment List: Benq W6000, Darbee DVP-5000S Video Processor, JKP Affinity 100 inch 16x9 .9 gain reference screen, Marantz SR7013 Receiver, 3-Marantz Ma700 and 2-Ma6100 monoblocks, 7.4.2 Atmos, B&W Nautilus 805 front speakers, B&W Nautilus HTM2 center speaker, 2 Volt 6 Atmos Speakers, Mirage HDT-R side speakers, Jamo THX surround one rear speakers, 2 LaVoce 21inch Neo DIY subs and 2 PSA S3600I'S.
post #39554 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 02:23 PM

Quote:

Haha so elegantly put my friend! Pretty much exactly what Im hoping for, my house is newer (2007) so Im hoping it will with stand something like this.

Have you noticed any new cracks or creaks since you have two of them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by butie120 View Post
I was severely disappointed when I realized my top spot for my sub is beneath by mounted bookshelf speaker. My thoughts were..."Do I get towers instead so I can get the V3601 someday...??"
Are you not able to lay it on its side? I believe the only way I will be able to have it fit is on its side behind my couch.
post #39555 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Are you not able to lay it on its side? I believe the only way I will be able to have it fit is on its side behind my couch.
It's pretty tall so laying on its side is even more limiting
post #39556 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 02:47 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Quoted: 6608 Post(s)
Liked: 6026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oledurt View Post
Got my minidsp today...this is the result after setting up and doing the eq with minidsp first than running Audyssey. I am crossing over at 80hz.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's looking much better! Is your crossover set around 100hz? If so, you would benefit greatly from the sub distance tweak.

• Measure CC+subs (REW HDMI CH3)
  • Add to the sub distance setting (both subs equally if using an AVR with dual sub calibration) in 1' increments (on some AVRs you must make sure to back out of the distance setting menu before the new setting will take effect)
  • Re-measure
  • Repeat until you get the smoothest transition over the crossover
  • You can repeat the process with the L/R+sub, but will usually have to compromise the CC+subs to get them all fairly smooth (if you are primarily movies, balance the compromise in favor of CC+sub, if music the L/R+sub)

How many filters did you end up with in the MiniDSP? Can you post a screen cap of the filters screen?
ahblaza and OKGeek like this.
post #39557 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 03:02 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
Liked: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
That's looking much better! Is your crossover set around 100hz? If so, you would benefit greatly from the sub distance tweak.

• Add to the sub distance setting (both subs equally if using an AVR with dual sub calibration) in 1' increments (on some AVRs you must make sure to back out of the distance setting menu before the new setting will take effect)
  • Re-measure
  • You can repeat the process with the L/R+sub, but will usually have to compromise the CC+subs to get them all fairly smooth (if you are primarily movies, balance the compromise in favor of CC+sub, if music the L/R+sub)

How many filters did you end up with in the MiniDSP? Can you post a screen cap of the filters screen?

Thanks I’ll get you that screen when I get home. I am crossing over at 80hz accept surrounds are at 90hz.

This minidsp is amazing.

Watched beginning of batman v superman was freaking awesome!

post #39558 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 03:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Quoted: 2501 Post(s)
Liked: 3600
Quote:
Haha so elegantly put my friend! Pretty much exactly what Im hoping for, my house is newer (2007) so Im hoping it will with stand something like this.

Have you noticed any new cracks or creaks since you have two of them?

If I was in your position, I'd consider two smaller subs (V1801s), nothing wrong with laying a V36 on it's side behind the MLP but if that's the only way you can have it fit I think you would be short changing yourself. I highly reco going with a single V1801 behind your MLP for now and when possible go with another upfront or side wall placement. Two subs will give you the enveloping bass and a much smoother response at the LP. One big sub behind you will get very localized and I don't think you'll ever get all the performance out of it that's it's capable of.

I was extremely happy with dual V1800s in my place and when properly placed I was reference capable to 17Hz in my 26-2700^3 room. This was with just two of the older 18" 1800 series drivers and when pushed hard I never heard any chuffing or bottoming out with these drivers and box...Both subs were not NF but rather 13-14' from the MLP and I was still able to enjoy the full enveloping sound they were capable of producing.

I then went with the V1801s with the new drivers, the sound compared to the 00 driver was very similar, the exception being there was more authority down low below 30Hz and the new drivers just felt like they had a bit more weight to the sound keeping true to the PSA signature sound. I'm just trying to share my experience with the single driver ported 18" subs. I don't know your listening habits, I believe you would be very happy with the V1801(s). My rule of thumb is always buy one of something that you plan on getting a second of.

If you have no intention of getting dual subs then I would say go for the V36, but being in this hobby for a long time I doubt you will stop at one subwoofer, just trying to help you make the choice that you won't regret. I have the S3601s now and I'm very happy with these, but I still think of the three V01s they replaced, those subs are that good. Here's a compression sweep of the dual V1800s in my room, sorry guys for still posting this old measurement, I just wanted to share this with Drock so he could see what two V1800s (old driver) could do in my room.

Cheers Jeffrey
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	subs only 2 1800s.jpg
Views:	443
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	2348320  
post #39559 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 03:55 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

• Re-measure

I ran a sweep with the center and it really flat no dip at all. I think it is only in the front speakers which is the sweep I posted. I tweaked it a little but it looks solid.

post #39560 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
If I was in your position, I'd consider two smaller subs (V1801s), nothing wrong with laying a V36 on it's side behind the MLP but if that's the only way you can have it fit I think you would be short changing yourself. I highly reco going with a single V1801 behind your MLP for now and when possible go with another upfront or side wall placement. Two subs will give you the enveloping bass and a much smoother response at the LP. One big sub behind you will get very localized and I don't think you'll ever get all the performance out of it that's it's capable of.

I was extremely happy with dual V1800s in my place and when properly placed I was reference capable to 17Hz in my 26-2700^3 room. This was with just two of the older 18" 1800 series drivers and when pushed hard I never heard any chuffing or bottoming out with these drivers and box...Both subs were not NF but rather 13-14' from the MLP and I was still able to enjoy the full enveloping sound they were capable of producing.

I then went with the V1801s with the new drivers, the sound compared to the 00 driver was very similar, the exception being there was more authority down low below 30Hz and the new drivers just felt like they had a bit more weight to the sound keeping true to the PSA signature sound. I'm just trying to share my experience with the single driver ported 18" subs. I don't know your listening habits, I believe you would be very happy with the V1801(s). My rule of thumb is always buy one of something that you plan on getting a second of.

If you have no intention of getting dual subs then I would say go for the V36, but being in this hobby for a long time I doubt you will stop at one subwoofer, just trying to help you make the choice that you won't regret. I have the S3601s now and I'm very happy with these, but I still think of the three V01s they replaced, those subs are that good. Here's a compression sweep of the dual V1800s in my room, sorry guys for still posting this old measurement, I just wanted to share this with Drock so he could see what two V1800s (old driver) could do in my room.

Cheers Jeffrey
Thanks Jeffrey, I really do appreciate your input. This is exactly what I have been wondering all day long. I would really love to get the V3601, but there will only be one, unless I move to a larger house. But if I buy the V1801 I wont be able to add another until later down the road (not sure when that will be yet). As for the V3601, Im in love with the power and bass that I have read it will produce, and also the way it looks. I love the no BS look of the two huge 18" drivers, and the look on peoples faces once they see it and hear it! However with the V1801 I will have more freedom to move it around to find the best possible location and will be able to fine tune it to where ever it sounds best. Then one day eventually add another V1801, for more even bass.

What about going with a sealed sub? I know they are generally more geared towards music and they are not as loud as their ported counterparts, but for someone who is not an audiophile is that something that would do just fine for movies? How would something like the PSA S3601 or Rythmik F25 do?
post #39561 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 04:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Quoted: 1109 Post(s)
Liked: 1875
Attention grabber!!! Preposterous!!

post #39562 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 04:06 PM

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 5665 Post(s)
Liked: 5233
Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post
More comparable to 15" subs in what way?
Cabinet size, cost, and performance.

http://sites.psu.edu/speakerdesign/2...aker-building/
Quote:
Hoffman’s Iron Laws of Speaker Building

1) Bass Extension

2) Efficiency

3) Small Enclosure

The law is that you can only have two of these three attributes in speaker building.  Ideally we would want all three, we want speakers with good bass, can play really loud, and are small.  Unfortunately we cannot have all these.
Perhaps I put too much stock into extension. However, low extension w/headroom is the most difficult for subwoofers to reproduce. Hitting 16-25Hz [and below] at reference (115+ dB) is more important/impressive to me than hitting 80Hz at 130+ dB. I'm talking individual frequencies and not averages.

The room still plays a huge part in how subs will perform. This is why I am now incorporating several different rooms of my home for evaluating subs moving forward.
Mike Butny and ahblaza like this.
post #39563 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 04:13 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Liked: 492
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEJDZIK4fUk

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Dammit , I should have just bundled lol!! My lack of REW and having an Onkyo leaves me thinking these would probably be a big benefit to me. Now since I have 2 S3601's , would I need 1 or 2? The answer is probably 2....Im just thinking because I have one nearfield , it would benefit more than the one I have in the corner that has 0 delay and gain set to my liking? Or is it , if you are thinking about buying 1 you may as well order 2 and try them both out and let your ears decide since the cost to try out is basically nothing? I dont know how I talk myself into spending money so easy......
post #39564 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 04:14 PM

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 5665 Post(s)
Liked: 5233
Quote:
However with the V1801 I will have more freedom to move it around to find the best possible location and will be able to fine tune it to where ever it sounds best. Then one day eventually add another V1801, for more even bass.
This is a great point. The freedom to move and optimize placement is often overlooked and it quite important.
Quote:
What about going with a sealed sub?
Unless you are willing to keep upping the ante with multiple sealed subs it is better to stay ported on concrete. I prefer sealed but the bang for your buck is much lower.
Mike Butny, ahblaza and Pradeep2 like this.

Last edited by Marc Alexander; 01-19-2018 at 04:24 PM.
post #39565 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 04:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
Liked: 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsnow17 View Post
Dammit , I should have just bundled lol!! My lack of REW and having an Onkyo leaves me thinking these would probably be a big benefit to me. Now since I have 2 S3601's , would I need 1 or 2? The answer is probably 2....Im just thinking because I have one nearfield , it would benefit more than the one I have in the corner that has 0 delay and gain set to my liking? Or is it , if you are thinking about buying 1 you may as well order 2 and try them both out and let your ears decide since the cost to try out is basically nothing? I dont know how I talk myself into spending money so easy......
I think 1 will EQ both subs. Speak with Tom.
ahblaza and Jsnow17 like this.

Equipment List: Benq W6000, Darbee DVP-5000S Video Processor, JKP Affinity 100 inch 16x9 .9 gain reference screen, Marantz SR7013 Receiver, 3-Marantz Ma700 and 2-Ma6100 monoblocks, 7.4.2 Atmos, B&W Nautilus 805 front speakers, B&W Nautilus HTM2 center speaker, 2 Volt 6 Atmos Speakers, Mirage HDT-R side speakers, Jamo THX surround one rear speakers, 2 LaVoce 21inch Neo DIY subs and 2 PSA S3600I'S.
post #39566 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Alexander View Post
This is a great point. The freedom to move and optimize placement is often overlooked and it quite important.
Unless you are willing to keep hoping the ante with multiple sealed subs it is better to stay ported on concrete. I prefer sealed but the bang for your buck is much lower.
Just so torn between the v1801 or v3601. My heart says V3601, my wallet and mind say V1801 lol
fastninja76 likes this.
post #39567 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 04:22 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

• Re-measure

Ok I did the distance tweak. It was interesting. Audyssey set my sub distance to like 16.5 feet. I took it all the way down to 0.0 feet, set a global crossover to 100hz.

Boom! Not sure why but I did adjust delay on each sub individually with minidsp while utilizing RTA I had them dialed in pretty good before I ran Audyssey maybe that is why it worked. I dunno but I will take it!

Thanks for the suggestion!

Alan P and Pradeep2 like this.
post #39568 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 04:24 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
Liked: 401
Quote:
Just so torn between the v1801 or v3601. My heart says V3601, my wallet and mind say V1801 lol
May I chime in here?! Bro, just go V3601 from the start. I wish I had, but I went 1801 first and then traded up about 5 months later. Save the money and just go big. You will not regret it.

The only thing I regret is not going duals...Damn symmetry is all off!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yamaha RX-A 1060
Emotiva BASX A3
Polk Audio RTi A9
Polk Audio CSi A6
PSA V3601
post #39569 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 04:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 232 Post(s)
Quoted: 3007 Post(s)
Liked: 3875
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastninja76 View Post
May I chime in here?! Bro, just go V3601 from the start. I wish I had, but I went 1801 first and then traded up about 5 months later. Save the money and just go big. You will not regret it.

The only thing I regret is not going duals...Damn symmetry is all off!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Damn, that sub is big. I would love to have dual V3601s but room is tight. I gotta stop visiting these forums...:

By the way you need to update your signature, still reads V1801
SuperFist and fastninja76 like this.

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18s Rev2 with Paper cone, BOSS Platform mini riser, 2 BK LFE
Speakers: PSA MTM-210 L/C/R - Klipsch 250S Surrounds, PSA MT 110sr Rear Surrounds, 4 x SVS Prime Elevation for Atmos
Video: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6500 UB; Room: 2100 cuft sealed on suspended floor
Receiver & Players: Denon X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra. Apple TV, Minidsp 2X4 HD
post #39570 of 53155 Old 01-19-2018, 04:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Quoted: 1109 Post(s)
Liked: 1875
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Charles View Post
Attention grabber!!! Preposterous!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
chuffitychuffchuff , chuffmaster , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver , hr chuff'n'stuff , Power Sound Audio , Power Sound Audio Triax , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , s7201 , tv36 , v1500 , V1800 , v1801 , V3600i , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Xs30 , Xv15

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page