Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread - Page 1440 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 65777Likes

post #43171 of 52710 Old 06-16-2018, 06:36 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdb1276 View Post
Tom is giving me a heck of a deal on the trade ins. so its not much at all to upgrade to 4 S3611's financially, but I will be getting the 01 drivers, more powerful amp, XLR inputs, another 5 year warranty and most important to me is the 12 volt triggers. I am running 12db hot on the subs and they still turn off all the time during low or no bass movies and it drives me nuts
I really like the way Tom and Jim make quick decisions with very creative thinking WAY out of the box to give the customer what they want and need in a sub and the particular enhancements of the subs themselves with unimaginable ways to get lower pricing and keep the customers they already have, while getting new ones too. I bet that they are really mind screwing with the competition...

Power Sound Audio Dual V1801 Subwoofers/SVS PB12-Plus/2 12.3 Subwoofers/Miller & Kreisel Professional MPS-2510’s center, left and right front speakers/Parks Audio Budgie Tube Phono Preamplifier/2 NOS Telefunken E88CC-6922 Vacuum Tubes/Panasonic SA-HE200 AV Control Receiver/Technics SL-D2 Direct Drive Automatic Turntable/Panasonic DMP-BDT360 Blu-ray Disc Player 3D Wi-Fi/GEM Dandy Rubber Cork Compound Mat

Last edited by jazztech; 06-16-2018 at 06:42 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #43172 of 52710 Old 06-16-2018, 08:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
Quoted: 3049 Post(s)
Liked: 10457
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazztech View Post
I really like the way Tom and Jim make quick decisions with very creative thinking WAY out of the box to give the customer what they want and need in a sub and the particular enhancements of the subs themselves with unimaginable ways to get lower pricing and keep the customers they already have, while getting new ones too.
Its funny because the "trade in credit option" wasn't anything we really officially discussed or announced. I was just in a conversation with a previous customer who was saying they wanted the newest whatever but had to sell their current sub first. IIRC(this was 4-5 years ago?) they said something like they just wnated HALF of what they paid for it. I started thinking...."wait a minute here.."

Then I started doing all the math. Shipping back, all new boxing(we can't use boxing once it's gone thru the fedex shredder twice), shipping to new customer, a couple minutes involved in website updating(outlet),shop time to unbox, inspect, QC, rebox, my time involved in discussing the outlet with anyone who asks all the usual questions about anything in the outlet, etc. It ended up being we could give him more than what he wanted, and we would absolutely have no trouble finding his sub a new home as the outlet stuff tends to go quick.. Back then it was like "okay, this is unusual but it works for all involved, maybe I'll get an inquire a month or something along these same lines. Now, it's every day...I'd say 2-3x a day on avg. But I suppose that's a function of the units in the field too. In 5 years, it might be 10-15 inquires a day. Here comes working 8 days a week...

Also, add in anyone who is considering an ICE+SE driver upgrade. Almost every time once I do the math, they can trade in the current sub for the brand new equivalent. For example, instead of upgrading a xv15 they get a brand new 15v(now the v1510df) for LESS cost than the upgrade most of the time.

It's really one of our most popular "perks" and one that I enjoy quite a bit as I can make two customers happy with the one stone type of thing(new sub to one guy and someone loves getting a good deal in the outlet)..

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep,
post #43173 of 52710 Old 06-16-2018, 08:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Quoted: 2482 Post(s)
Liked: 3523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
Its funny because the "trade in credit option" wasn't anything we really officially discussed or announced. I was just in a conversation with a previous customer who was saying they wanted the newest whatever but had to sell their current sub first. IIRC(this was 4-5 years ago?) they said something like they just wnated HALF of what they paid for it. I started thinking...."wait a minute here.."

Then I started doing all the math. Shipping back, all new boxing(we can't use boxing once it's gone thru the fedex shredder twice), shipping to new customer, a couple minutes involved in website updating(outlet),shop time to unbox, inspect, QC, rebox, my time involved in discussing the outlet with anyone who asks all the usual questions about anything in the outlet, etc. It ended up being we could give him more than what he wanted, and we would absolutely have no trouble finding his sub a new home as the outlet stuff tends to go quick.. Back then it was like "okay, this is unusual but it works for all involved, maybe I'll get an inquire a month or something along these same lines. Now, it's every day...I'd say 2-3x a day on avg. But I suppose that's a function of the units in the field too. In 5 years, it might be 10-15 inquires a day. Here comes working 8 days a week...

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Tom, I believe it was more like 6 years ago come this August (2012), I don't remember asking for half of what I paid, I just wanted the newest and biggest sub(s) you had and you guys found a way to make it happen back then and then and then and then again..................
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #43174 of 52710 Old 06-17-2018, 04:40 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Quoted: 5570 Post(s)
Liked: 5167
Quote:
Originally Posted by imureh View Post
Thanks for taking the time Marc. I was looking for a legitimate reason to upgrade (honest) but it has to be substantial and legitimate

Edit: By the way how are you getting those numbers? I see much higher number when I click on specific db level

Edit: I see it, I was looking at 2nd and 3rd harmonic numbers, not fundamental. Kinda confused. Still not seeing those numbers though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You just need to move the cursor to view details at a specific frequency.
ahblaza likes this.
post #43175 of 52710 Old 06-17-2018, 08:42 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Liked: 492
So I think I got all 3 S3601s playing nicely enough and they have brought a smile to my face. Running thru some of the Dolby atmos demos on XB1X and hit the "BASS YOU CAN FEEL" thunder scene and damn...I had the Phase matching bass ON which boosts things a bit, and just rocked the living hell out of the house and I barely had less than 50% volume..turning the Phase matching bass OFF , it definitely smoothed and calmed things down to almost the perfect level....
Watching some of World of Warcraft Demos and the footsteps of some of the beasts took me back to my demo of 3 Cap2400ULFS...The Cap2400s had a little more impact and authority, but hearing those thumps reminded me of them...i imagine if i pushed things and turned Ph Matching bass back on , things would get crazy , but with it off sounds great...
I watched a couple different scenes from various movies I have bought on XB1 , Deadpool end fight , WWZ Grenade (I'm actually scared to try that with bass on at a decent volume!) and finally ended up watching Fury Road all over again from about halfway just because I got drawn in. These were all streamed from XB1 and just wow.. The impact , TR , and overall sound was great..I mean it's probably only getting the impact of 1+ V3601 , but hearing those footsteps reminded me of the 3 Cap2400s , just not as loud and a little more subtle...
Mike Butny, vardo, ahblaza and 4 others like this.
post #43176 of 52710 Old 06-18-2018, 10:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
Liked: 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsnow17 View Post
So I think I got all 3 S3601s playing nicely enough and they have brought a smile to my face. Running thru some of the Dolby atmos demos on XB1X and hit the "BASS YOU CAN FEEL" thunder scene and damn...I had the Phase matching bass ON which boosts things a bit, and just rocked the living hell out of the house and I barely had less than 50% volume..turning the Phase matching bass OFF , it definitely smoothed and calmed things down to almost the perfect level....
Watching some of World of Warcraft Demos and the footsteps of some of the beasts took me back to my demo of 3 Cap2400ULFS...The Cap2400s had a little more impact and authority, but hearing those thumps reminded me of them...i imagine if i pushed things and turned Ph Matching bass back on , things would get crazy , but with it off sounds great...
I watched a couple different scenes from various movies I have bought on XB1 , Deadpool end fight , WWZ Grenade (I'm actually scared to try that with bass on at a decent volume!) and finally ended up watching Fury Road all over again from about halfway just because I got drawn in. These were all streamed from XB1 and just wow.. The impact , TR , and overall sound was great..I mean it's probably only getting the impact of 1+ V3601 , but hearing those footsteps reminded me of the 3 Cap2400s , just not as loud and a little more subtle...
You had 3 cap 2400's or someone demo'd them for you?
post #43177 of 52710 Old 06-18-2018, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoJustGeo View Post
You had 3 cap 2400's or someone demo'd them for you?
A demo when I got the S3000i.....They were intense!
GeoJustGeo likes this.
post #43178 of 52710 Old 06-18-2018, 04:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1737 Post(s)
Liked: 4994
First off, happy Fathers Day to all the fellow Dads!
Found a really nice gem to show off the PSA subs. Oculus on Netflix through Xbox one s with atmos and hdr.
Holy wall shaking, gut wrenching, insane, continuous bass!!!
Check it out!
post #43179 of 52710 Old 06-19-2018, 09:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by subacabra View Post
Found a really nice gem to show off the PSA subs. Oculus on Netflix through Xbox one s with atmos and hdr.
Check it out!
Justin, I watched this five years ago, I didn't remember much from then so I watched it last night. Please describe the ending, the brother killed his sister and didn't realize he did, when the police were taking him away was that his sister standing in the back ground, the 23 year old one or the 13 year old? Maybe you can explain this weird ending. You're right, most of the bass seemed sub 20Hz, growling and rumbling........

Cheers Jeffrey
post #43180 of 52710 Old 06-19-2018, 10:14 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
Liked: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
Justin, I watched this five years ago, I didn't remember much from then so I watched it last night. Please describe the ending, the brother killed his sister and didn't realize he did, when the police were taking him away was that his sister standing in the back ground, the 23 year old one or the 13 year old? Maybe you can explain this weird ending. You're right, most of the bass seemed sub 20Hz, growling and rumbling........

Cheers Jeffrey

Ahhhh spoiler alert!!

Legacy Audio Silhouette Pro L/C/R
DefTech ProCinema 1000 SL/SR
DefTech Supercube III
Denon AVR790
Oppo PM-3
GIK bass traps and absorption
post #43181 of 52710 Old 06-19-2018, 11:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunPin View Post
Ahhhh spoiler alert!!
PM me with the spoiler alert, it's driving me crazy................
post #43182 of 52710 Old 06-19-2018, 12:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Never mind about the Occulus, I had to read the film synopsis to finally figure out what really happened, there's actually two conclusions..................
post #43183 of 52710 Old 06-19-2018, 02:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 806 Post(s)
Liked: 2597
Quote:
Never mind about the Occulus, I had to read the film synopsis to finally figure out what really happened, there's actually two conclusions..................

I'm scared to watch a movie about crazy. It would be like someone with OCD watching a movie about OCD.
ahblaza, mthomas47 and iceatola like this.

Power Sound Audio S7201 Quad 18" 4000W Sealed Subwoofer - Onkyo TX-NR3009 - Emotiva XPA-2 300 WPC - Polk Audio RTiA9 Mains - CSiA6 Center - F/XiA6 Surrounds - Epson 5030UB Projector - Multi-format 106" HD Gray screen - Samsung BD-F5900 3D Bluray - WDTV Live HD Media Player with 6TB External Storage - Nintendo Wii - XBox 360 - - XBox One S - Logitech Harmony One, and custom DIY media console...
post #43184 of 52710 Old 06-19-2018, 07:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by climber07 View Post
I'm scared to watch a movie about crazy. It would be like someone with OCD watching a movie about OCD.
I hear you my friend, I kind of get a rush from crazy movies and I watched many of them in my life. My Grandmother would take me and my Brother every Saturday to the local theater for horror and crazy movie day. That was about sixty years ago and I swore I would never watch another horror film, well crazy is my favorite genre. I had to get an explanation of this movie, someone else's perspective, I did here:

https://www.thisisbarry.com/single-p...ding-Explained
post #43185 of 52710 Old 06-19-2018, 09:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 799 Post(s)
Liked: 1974
Quote:
PM me with the spoiler alert, it's driving me crazy................
haha Jeff.....I think sunPin meant for you to wrap your question in spoiler tags for those of us that have not yet watched Oculus !

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
TV: Panasonic P65ST60 AVR: Denon X4000 Speakers: PSA MTM-210C (Centre), PSA MTM-210 (Left & Right), PSA MT-110 (Surrounds) Subwoofers: Dual Seaton SubMersives
post #43186 of 52710 Old 06-20-2018, 05:46 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
Liked: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiebosco View Post
haha Jeff.....I think sunPin meant for you to wrap your question in spoiler tags for those of us that have not yet watched Oculus !

Yes!!
jamiebosco, ahblaza and GeoJustGeo like this.

Legacy Audio Silhouette Pro L/C/R
DefTech ProCinema 1000 SL/SR
DefTech Supercube III
Denon AVR790
Oppo PM-3
GIK bass traps and absorption
post #43187 of 52710 Old 06-20-2018, 06:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiebosco View Post
My bad Jamie, that comes with age, bats in the belfry........................ I saw Psycho when it first came out, I was 8 then and that changed everything about crazy for me...............
jamiebosco likes this.
post #43188 of 52710 Old 06-20-2018, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Check it out!
Started to watch it yesterday , and it did sound like it had some crazy low bass. However , 10 minutes in on the scene where she is looking into the mirror and turns around and her father grabs her , had a pretty sharp little bass spike. Well it shook the couch and probably made the GF feel like she got grabbed too , so all I hear is a loud scream , which then scares the hell out of me even more than the movie. She then says , " NOPE NOPE NOPE , not watching this movie , NOPE!!" then buries her face in her cell phone and walks off....So I got to watch about 12minutes of Oculus , not sure when I'll revisit lol....
ahblaza and subacabra like this.
post #43189 of 52710 Old 06-20-2018, 01:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Watched Pacific Rim Uprising last night and it had the expected high-impact bass even though the movie itself was a little lacking on the story and acting.

On the other hand, I watched Tomb Raider and thought it was quite well done. The bass was crazy good and my 9-year old son looked at me at the end of the movie and said "Wow, that was better than I expected it to be". A couple of times during the movie I had to get up to see if the drivers were moving because I couldn't hear anything, yet the floor was shaking.
Mike Butny, Haiej and JereyWolf like this.

Power Sound Audio S7201 Quad 18" 4000W Sealed Subwoofer - Onkyo TX-NR3009 - Emotiva XPA-2 300 WPC - Polk Audio RTiA9 Mains - CSiA6 Center - F/XiA6 Surrounds - Epson 5030UB Projector - Multi-format 106" HD Gray screen - Samsung BD-F5900 3D Bluray - WDTV Live HD Media Player with 6TB External Storage - Nintendo Wii - XBox 360 - - XBox One S - Logitech Harmony One, and custom DIY media console...
post #43190 of 52710 Old 06-20-2018, 05:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 1737 Post(s)
Liked: 4994
Quote:
Originally Posted by climber07 View Post
Watched Pacific Rim Uprising last night and it had the expected high-impact bass even though the movie itself was a little lacking on the story and acting.

On the other hand, I watched Tomb Raider and thought it was quite well done. The bass was crazy good and my 9-year old son looked at me at the end of the movie and said "Wow, that was better than I expected it to be". A couple of times during the movie I had to get up to see if the drivers were moving because I couldn't hear anything, yet the floor was shaking.
How did that chasm jump bass drop sound on that 7201? I bet pretty darn awesome!
Mike Butny likes this.
post #43191 of 52710 Old 06-20-2018, 07:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
How did that chasm jump bass drop sound on that 7201? I bet pretty darn awesome!
Richter scale! Drops the mic.
subacabra likes this.

post #43192 of 52710 Old 06-20-2018, 07:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Once in a while I watch YouTubers who do Speaker or Sub reviews. Lately I've been watching Youthman and seeing him test dual PB-16's and dual SB-16's. At the end of one of his most recent videos he said he's going to be checking out the S3601 next. I'm hyped and curious to see what his thoughts are on it.
Haiej likes this.
post #43193 of 52710 Old 06-20-2018, 07:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Before I sent both of these center speakers back (Klipsch RP-450CA and PSA MT-110C) I did some back n forth testing and couldn't find any difference. I had 2 other ppl with me trying to find notable differences but we couldn't.

I'm sure if I had more experience, their matching L/R, and a better understanding of what to look for, I might've been able to hear it.

This hobby can be so difficult for beginners!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180514_123342_1529545153513.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	6.35 MB
ID:	2418688   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180514_123630_1529545200253.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	5.34 MB
ID:	2418690  
post #43194 of 52710 Old 06-21-2018, 04:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon1 View Post
I would love some more chest punch i have dual svs pb2000 today love theme but feel like i would love some more slam..:-)
Of course if some ported psa is the way to go thats Good also but i youst have 23.4 inches up to the screen so cant go higer then that.
Sorry to be so late to the party, but I just saw this post.

You could do what a friend of mine did. You could combine a great sealed sub (like say an S3010) with a tactile transducer (like a Buttkicker) and get the best of both worlds. Namely deep extension and explosive physical sensations. He put one under each couch in his home theater, and the result was ridiculous. He already had great extension from a sealed DIY sub using a crazy overbuilt RE Audio driver. But those Buttkickers took things to a whole other level.
Haiej likes this.
post #43195 of 52710 Old 06-21-2018, 05:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 1273 Post(s)
Liked: 1919
Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioFyle View Post

You could do what a friend of mine did. You could combine a great sealed sub (like say an S3010) with a tactile transducer (like a Buttkicker) and get the best of both worlds. Namely deep extension and explosive physical sensations. He put one under each couch in his home theater, and the result was ridiculous. He already had great extension from a sealed DIY sub using a crazy overbuilt RE Audio driver. But those Buttkickers took things to a whole other level.
AudioFyle is spot on. I have buttkicker's as you mentioned, one on each side. It does add another element. A few folks here like Hopinater and Sekosche have Crowson Tech Shadow-8 x2 and they really enjoy them. Tactical transducers, when blended offer another solution to PSA home theater enjoyment.
Haiej, Hopinater and Sekosche like this.
post #43196 of 52710 Old 06-21-2018, 07:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 3567 Post(s)
Liked: 11237
Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioFyle View Post

Yep... as lizrussspike mentioned going with a tactile transducer (or actuator depending on what you buy) is a great option. It really compliments the great bass we get from our PSA subs. I remember a few years ago reading a post from @Toe where he said one of the best upgrades he made to his HT was adding Buttkickers (and Toe has a seriously nice setup with excellent equipment... so that statement made me take notice). In truth, up to that point I had thought of them as a gimmick but when he said that it made me reconsider. So a year or so later I pursued adding the Crowsons and I'm very happy I did. In fact, I really wish I had added them much earlier.
Toe, Alan P, lizrussspike and 3 others like this.

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences
post #43197 of 52710 Old 06-21-2018, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoJustGeo View Post
Once in a while I watch YouTubers who do Speaker or Sub reviews. Lately I've been watching Youthman and seeing him test dual PB-16's and dual SB-16's. At the end of one of his most recent videos he said he's going to be checking out the S3601 next. I'm hyped and curious to see what his thoughts are on it.
1 s3601 should easily handle 2 SB16's..It would be interesting to see how 2 s36's compare to 2 PB16's , if he can get his hands on a second one.
Haiej and GeoJustGeo like this.
post #43198 of 52710 Old 06-21-2018, 12:49 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Quoted: 6551 Post(s)
Liked: 5898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
Yep... as lizrussspike mentioned going with a tactile transducer (or actuator depending on what you buy) is a great option. It really compliments the great bass we get from our PSA subs. I remember a few years ago reading a post from @Toe where he said one of the best upgrades he made to his HT was adding Buttkickers (and Toe has a seriously nice setup with excellent equipment... so that statement made me take notice). In truth, up to that point I had thought of them as a gimmick but when he said that it made me reconsider. So a year or so later I pursued adding the Crowsons and I'm very happy I did. In fact, I really wish I had added them much earlier.
I concur.

The Crowsons add an element to the bass that just can't be described...you need to experience it to know what you're missing.
post #43199 of 52710 Old 06-21-2018, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
Are the buttkickers similar to the fancy new Vegas slot machines that rattle your butt? They really do add what appears to be more bass without bass....
post #43200 of 52710 Old 06-21-2018, 03:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 3567 Post(s)
Liked: 11237
I"M SO HAPPY!!!!!!

It took two weeks but the HT is back up and running. Four Atmos channels were added, all speaker was wire run through the walls and the room was prepped for the future addition of a projector and screen. I have already done a little demoing of some Atmos material and I'm absolutely amazed at the level of immersion. I watched a scene in 13 Hours and the sound of the bullets whizzing across the room and all around me was intense. I almost ducked a few times.

I also want to thank @lizrussspike for his help talking me through setting up the Denon X4200 with an external amp to run the extra channels. That's exactly what I love about this PSA Subwoofer thread... it's a family always willing to help out.

One question... What movies and or scenes have you guys discovered that are great for Atmos demos?

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
chuffitychuffchuff , chuffmaster , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver , hr chuff'n'stuff , Power Sound Audio , Power Sound Audio Triax , psa , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , s3000i , s7201 , tv36 , v1500 , V1800 , v1801 , V3600i , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Xs30 , Xv15

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page