Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread - Page 1445 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 61835Likes

post #43321 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 10:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 32
I am really looking forward to receiving my s1510 sometime next month as well. July can't come soon enough
ahblaza, Hopinater and Pradeep2 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #43322 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 12:11 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
Hi All,

Disclosure time.

I've been getting phone calls/chats this weekend(and even starting last week) about the speaker back order list and why my initial shipping estimates are now being pushed back a week or even two weeks in some cases. I've begun spilling the beans so to speak as each customer deserved to know all the details. So it's probably time for us to give a quick update rather than everyone learning about it second hand.

Now, anyone who knows me knows I usually hit back order ship dates pretty close. Even if I'm projecting 6-8 weeks out...I'm usually "on the money" within a reasonable +/- couple day window.

This time, I missed. Even though I tried to be conservative when factoring in things out of my/our control...I still missed.

Drum roll---

We have added a new shop area in the building next to us. This will be dedicated to all final prep work on our Satin Black cabinets as well as the application of the refined "satin black" finish that draws near universal raves from our customers. Everyone knows our production bottle neck has long been the cabinet shop in Cincinnati keeping up with demand. This is a significant investment but it will solve the bottle neck, completely. They will still assemble the unfinished cabinets for Power Sound but that involves substantially less time and overhead. I'd estimate their production capabilities have tripled now(literally overnight). So they won't have ANY trouble keeping up with us for the foreseeable future.

In the past few months we have leased the new space, completely remodeled it, purchased the spray system, a huge air compressor, a forklift, a professional spray booth, a commercial filtration and exhaust system, along with a 100 other little things needed. This was all in our control and it got done, relatively quickly. What was out of our control was getting the whole 480v 3 phase electrical system connected and inspected, having a huge hole cut in the roof for the exhaust, you know...all of the fun stuff. So while 7 day weeks aren't anything unheard of around here trying to convince the outside contractors to keep to their schedule was much more of a challenge. We often found out "we'll be out there tomorrow or the next day" meant "we'll see you next week, if we deem you worthy"

But we're close now and barring something completely unforeseen we hope to spray the first production cabinets by the end of this week. Then next week, we're in the "cabinet finishing" business..

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

Can I have this finish on a V18 or V36?
post #43323 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 12:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 751 Post(s)
Liked: 1005
That's awesome, I'm fine with waiting a little longer for my subs. I wonder if this means we may some day see color options, since they'll be sprayed in-house now...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #43324 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 12:15 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 805
Quote:
Then next week, we're in the "cabinet finishing" business..
Must say I'm impressed with bringing so much of the production in-house. In this day and age it's rare and refreshing.

125" Projection | 5.2.4 Audio | Shield TV | LibreELEC/ODROID-C2 Kodi Media Client | Ubuntu/ODROID-XU4 NAS/Server | 65" LG OLED TV | TiVo | Shield TV |
| Water cooled Threadripper & Radeon VII, NVMe PC - 43" 4K IPS Panel |
post #43325 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 12:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 942 Post(s)
Liked: 943
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles R View Post
Must say I'm impressed with bringing so much of the production in-house. In this day and age it's rare and refreshing.

Delighted to hear this Tom! Knowing your strict attention to detail and quality control, the more things you can directly regulate, the better it is for the the product and by extension, the customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #43326 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 12:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Quoted: 2990 Post(s)
Liked: 9918
Couple of additional comments.

* We have had pallets of raw MDF enclosures arriving(on schedule) for the past two weeks now. The goal was to have the spray shop ready and to begin spraying them as soon as they arrived. But even though I tried to be very conservative and "plan" for delays...I didn't plan for them well enough..

* Once we get the back log caught up we'll be back to the typical same day/next business day shipping on all products.

* We have close to 100 speaker cabinets here now(towers, MT110 MTM210, and MT110surrounds). So we have enough to fulfill all current orders AND finally have "in stock" status.

* The next three weeks look like this. This week, V1510 and V1811 cabinets. Next week S1510 and V1510df cabinets. The following week(second week of July) will be the S3611, S1811, and S3010 cabinets.

* We have an abundance of amplifiers, 15 inch woofers, 18 inch woofers, and all speaker drivers and ancillary components on hand and ready to go. So there won't be any other potential delays associated with fulfilling any current back orders.

Please fee free to ask any questions, as I'm sure I'm missing some important details that might be of interest.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep,
post #43327 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 12:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pda15 View Post

Can I have this finish on a V18 or V36?
Wood veneer options are only available on the S1500 and S3000i. We can take orders for the new S1510 and S3010 as well but those will be 3-4 weeks instead of the usual 1-2 weeks.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
oneeyeblind likes this.

post #43328 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 12:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratbuddy View Post
That's awesome, I'm fine with waiting a little longer for my subs. I wonder if this means we may some day see color options, since they'll be sprayed in-house now...
It's something we have discussed but we're still undecided about it. It's probably nothing we're going to be able to address in 2018. Between the new spray shop and everything that goes with that + bringing everything associated with the amplifiers in house---simultaneously---we'll need a bit of a breather.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
ahblaza, ratbuddy, sunPin and 2 others like this.

post #43329 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 12:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Appreciate it! That's always been the plan, from day one. We're not finished but we need a breather..

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
oneeyeblind, ahblaza and Pradeep2 like this.

post #43330 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 01:08 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 805
Quote:
Please fee free to ask any questions, as I'm sure I'm missing some important details that might be of interest.
Not a question... rather a request. Please post some images of the new stations when the opportunity presents itself.

125" Projection | 5.2.4 Audio | Shield TV | LibreELEC/ODROID-C2 Kodi Media Client | Ubuntu/ODROID-XU4 NAS/Server | 65" LG OLED TV | TiVo | Shield TV |
| Water cooled Threadripper & Radeon VII, NVMe PC - 43" 4K IPS Panel |
post #43331 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 02:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthnut View Post
Delighted to hear this Tom! Knowing your strict attention to detail and quality control, the more things you can directly regulate, the better it is for the the product and by extension, the customer.

Very astute observations..

In a narrow scope of vision, the end customer is getting the same product with an amplifier that now has xlr inputs and a 12v trigger...ho hum...yawn.

But the added value to the in house amplifier expansion and the new spray shop cannot be over stated. Not from a business value (or evaluation) perspective.

I could talk about the advantages for days. Some are obvious, the majority not so much. Here is one example. We have spent many hours attempting to find alternate finish shops for our cabinet needs. This began 3-4 years ago. You can find hundreds ready to do cut+assemble any cabinet model you send...in raw MDF. You can find dozens that can ALSO spray finish those cabinets...all with a very unappealing "bed-liner" style finish. Ugh, no thanks. You can find *zero* that have the equipment, experience, and capabilities to finish the cabinets to our standards...*zero*. The reasoning for that search was twofold and simple.

1)You always want to have a back-up ready to "flip that switch" for any important component. Cincinnati goes dark in a zombie apoc and you want to be able to call plan B and say.."hey guys, remember all those quotes you gave us on Invoice 915? Okay, we're issuing a purchase order today for the first 800 cabinets. We'll send the product SKU breakdown and the official PO via email this afternoon. You *always* have a plan B.

2)You should always shop for alternate price quotes, always. I've known those guys In Cincy since the 2000-2001 days. Terrific group of fun loving friendly types. But this ain't showfriends, this is show business. Always, always look for multiple quotes on everything.

Anyway, getting back to point #1 , now we have, literally a hundred shops we can contact for raw MDF enclosures. We now have both important safety nets AND it is very easy to get competitive quotes if/when we want them. EVERYONE has a 6 axis CNC and plenty of experience with MDF.

Of course the spray system is stage 1 in the cabinet process. Stage 2 is adding our own CNC and cutting our own cabinets on site. Stage 3 is adding paint/gloss options as well as wood veneering on site. When will those happen? Not in 2018, maybe not in 2019. But who is betting against us?

I know, I know...the next question is...well what about drivers? That will happen too, when we decide it makes the most sense. That will actually be the least stressful of the big three(amps, cabinets, drivers) because Jim and I have brought drivers in house before. And least we forget the drivers we were designing back in those days were absolute state-of-the-art. The Ultra13 design for example. 10 years(!) later it is STILL considered one of the better drivers in a production home audio subwoofer.

Imagine PSA in a couple-few years.

In house amp design+assembly, Complete cabinet design, assembly+ production including wood veneering and gloss options. AND all driver design, assembly, and production as well.

All on USA soil right here in Ohio...

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	USA1.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	2420914  
Alan P, LennS, Mike Butny and 16 others like this.

Last edited by Tom Vodhanel; 06-26-2018 at 02:20 PM.
post #43332 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 02:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Not a question... rather a request. Please post some images of the new stations when the opportunity presents itself.
Jim and Justin(shop manager) have been busting hump over there all day doing a lot of final connections, system calibrations, etc.

The electrician is coming to put do a final check on things tomorrow to be 100% sure we're ready to rock and roll.

The picture of the raw speaker cabinets is in the current shop, the other three are the new shop. It will look more impressive when it's fully operational and organized(tomorrow or the next day). I'll be sure to get more pictures.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	psa_west1.JPG
Views:	124
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	2420902   Click image for larger version

Name:	psa_west2.JPG
Views:	129
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	2420904   Click image for larger version

Name:	psa_west3.JPG
Views:	118
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	2420906   Click image for larger version

Name:	psa_west4.JPG
Views:	115
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	2420908  

post #43333 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 02:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1637 Post(s)
Liked: 4749
Great stuff!
You hiring??
post #43334 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 05:05 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 272
I'm Impressed! Congratulations to all the PSA owners and supporters who have helped make PSA what it is today. And it looks like they are just getting started. Also to Tom and Jim who are in the driver's seat with a passion for quality American made audio that is second to none.

HT: PSA MTM-210T front, MTM-210C center, PSA MTM-210T surrounds, PSA MT-110 rears, Atmos / Canton, Ascend CBM-170SE, PSA V1800 , PSA V1801, Marantz SR7009 AVR & Emotiva A-100 stereo amp, Panasonic 65ST60 Plasma, Oppo BDP 93, Sony S1700, Music video: JBL L890, L880, LC2, SVS pc13-Ultra, Yamaha RX-V385, ASUS 31.5" IPS monitor, Sony S1700, Multichannel stereo: PSA MT-110, Bose 901, PSA S1510DF, Denon X1400H, Marantz SR6005
post #43335 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 06:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1061 Post(s)
Liked: 1334
Quote:
Originally Posted by subacabra View Post
Great stuff!
You hiring??

PSA seems like a lot of fun to work for, don’t they? The owners have such passion for all aspects of their field, I really don’t meet too many folks like that in my industry lol.

Kudos to PSA for bringing more work in house btw. That is friggin’ awesome!

post #43336 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 06:18 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 59
"We often found out "we'll be out there tomorrow or the next day" meant "we'll see you next week, if we deem you worthy"

Hi Tom,

So how in the heck did you and Jim get all the permits and mechanical, electrical, plumbing, structural and even environmental inspections done so fast? And I hope I'm not touching on a nerve here...
oneeyeblind likes this.

Power Sound Audio Dual V1801 Subwoofers/SVS PB12-Plus/2 12.3 Subwoofers/Miller & Kreisel Professional MPS-2510’s center, left and right front speakers/Parks Audio Budgie Tube Phono Preamplifier/2 NOS Telefunken E88CC-6922 Vacuum Tubes/Panasonic SA-HE200 AV Control Receiver/Technics SL-D2 Direct Drive Automatic Turntable/Panasonic DMP-BDT360 Blu-ray Disc Player 3D Wi-Fi/GEM Dandy Rubber Cork Compound Mat
post #43337 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazztech View Post
"We often found out "we'll be out there tomorrow or the next day" meant "we'll see you next week, if we deem you worthy"

Hi Tom,

So how in the heck did you and Jim get all the permits and mechanical, electrical, plumbing, structural and even environmental inspections done so fast? And I hope I'm not touching on a nerve here...
Oh, and I forgot about the fire code inspections too..
oneeyeblind likes this.

Power Sound Audio Dual V1801 Subwoofers/SVS PB12-Plus/2 12.3 Subwoofers/Miller & Kreisel Professional MPS-2510’s center, left and right front speakers/Parks Audio Budgie Tube Phono Preamplifier/2 NOS Telefunken E88CC-6922 Vacuum Tubes/Panasonic SA-HE200 AV Control Receiver/Technics SL-D2 Direct Drive Automatic Turntable/Panasonic DMP-BDT360 Blu-ray Disc Player 3D Wi-Fi/GEM Dandy Rubber Cork Compound Mat
post #43338 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 06:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2458 Post(s)
Liked: 3397
Quote:
It's something we have discussed but we're still undecided about it. It's probably nothing we're going to be able to address in 2018. Between the new spray shop and everything that goes with that + bringing everything associated with the amplifiers in house---simultaneously---we'll need a bit of a breather.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Take that long deserved breather, you've earned it.............Tom not to change the subject, you mentioned update of every model subwoofer except the V3611, any update on them, I may have missed it if you did, thanks my friend.....

Cheers Jeffrey
oneeyeblind likes this.
post #43339 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 07:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Hi Tom,

This has been in the works for about 6 months now so I'm not sure I'd call any of it "quick".. I mean I used to be a supervisor for a company that would build ENTIRE fast food restaurants(kfc, taco bell, etc) in 3 months. Plot of land that's just a field, to grand opening...3 months...91 days. Of course we didn't have a choice as our contracts would always state something to the effect of "for every day to achieve full operation capabilities past 90 days we would need to pay $2500(iirc).

The space is leased so getting approval for the relatively minor mods were handled by the owner. Pretty much everything was there already. It's not a brand new building or anything. Even the 480v 3 phase was in place. And anytime we had to add a switch or a new breaker we often had Ohio Edison coming out to advise us regarding that. So don't worry it's not "billie bobs electrical company" showing up in a generic van..

This really isn't a forum for any of that though. If anyone wants to hear stories about how much we're paying Ohio Edison to come out, do a 3 minute inspection, and flip a switch...give me a call one weekend and have a good laugh. Or, better yet, we can talk about how many times we had to work for 72 hours straight to get those KFCs done in time for the grand opening. Ah to be young and able to stay up 3 days straight again...

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

post #43340 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 07:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
Take that long deserved breather, you've earned it.............Tom not to change the subject, you mentioned update of every model subwoofer except the V3611, any update on them, I may have missed it if you did, thanks my friend.....

Cheers Jeffrey
Actually, we have so much free space in the main office/warehouse now it is like a siren song... expand, work longer hours, do more...

The V3611 cabinets are scheduled to arrive week of 7-23 along with another round of speaker cabinets. So even if we do "sell out" of speakers by say mid July...they should only be out of stock for a week, two at the most.

With any luck at all, we'll be caught up on 90% of the back orders by then and we should be able to go from "raw mdf cabinets received" to "product shipping" in just 2-3 days.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
oneeyeblind and ahblaza like this.

post #43341 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 07:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by subacabra View Post
Great stuff!
You hiring??
Hiring? Nah. There's 168 hours in every week right?

Our hand might be forced sooner rather than later in that regard but it's still something undecided. The end goal is to hiring as many as we can support/need of course. But there just hasn't even been any time to think about it to be honest.

Also, please, anyone reading...don't call me every week for the next 6 months about this.. This has happened in the past when I casually mentioned MAYBE hiring...SOMEDAY. And while I appreciated the enthusiasm by the third phone call(after I specifically said I would email them with any developments..repeatedly)...I knew they weren't ever going to be considered.. You can't even follow one, simple request now...but you want to be my latex salesman?

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	BQhGCw0CYAAtpD2.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	2421050  

Last edited by Tom Vodhanel; 06-26-2018 at 08:37 PM.
post #43342 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 07:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyMcButterPants View Post
PSA seems like a lot of fun to work for, don’t they? The owners have such passion for all aspects of their field, I really don’t meet too many folks like that in my industry lol.

Kudos to PSA for bringing more work in house btw. That is friggin’ awesome!

Appreciate it FBP! t's been a fun 6-7 years. The next 6-7 will be even more interesting I'm sure. But like someone already mentioned earlier. None of this would be possible without our customers. I mean let's face it. No orders = no company. End of story. We try to treat them in a manner to show our appreciation every day--- but I really should mention it more often too. Its really humbling and it all goes a long way into making every 70-80-90 hour week worthwhile.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

post #43343 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 08:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuspaul View Post
I'm Impressed! Congratulations to all the PSA owners and supporters who have helped make PSA what it is today. And it looks like they are just getting started. Also to Tom and Jim who are in the driver's seat with a passion for quality American made audio that is second to none.
Agreed. None of this is remotely possible without such enthusiastic support from all of our customers and supporters. We try to earn that, every day. But we're all very grateful for the support too.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

post #43344 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 08:02 PM

Quote:
This has been in the works for about 6 months now so I'm not sure I'd call any of it "quick".. I mean I used to be a supervisor for a company that would build ENTIRE fast food restaurants(kfc, taco bell, etc) in 3 months. Plot of land that's just a field, to grand opening...3 months...91 days. Of course we didn't have a choice as our contracts would always state something to the effect of "for every day to achieve full operation capabilities past 90 days we would need to pay $2500(iirc).

The space is leased so getting approval for the relatively minor mods were handled by the owner. Pretty much everything was there already. It's not a brand new building or anything. Even the 480v 3 phase was in place. And anytime we had to add a switch or a new breaker we often had Ohio Edison coming out to advise us regarding that. So don't worry it's not "billie bobs electrical company" showing up in a generic van..

This really isn't a forum for any of that though. If anyone wants to hear stories about how much we're paying Ohio Edison to come out, do a 3 minute inspection, and flip a switch...give me a call one weekend and have a good laugh. Or, better yet, we can talk about how many times we had to work for 72 hours straight to get those KFCs done in time for the grand opening. Ah to be young and able to stay up 3 days straight again...

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Thank you Tom.

Since I am a draftsman and the only thing I know a little about is construction, it was my way of 'trying' to crack a (very dumb) joke. I did read where you are renting earlier and that should have sufficed - but I just couldn't resist. And I do know about those late fees in the contract from the owner/general contractor! Anyway, congratulations and much more success!
oneeyeblind likes this.

post #43345 of 51124 Old 06-26-2018, 08:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thank you Tom.

Since I am a draftsman and the only thing I know a little about is construction, it was my way of 'trying' to crack a (very dumb) joke. I did read where you are renting earlier and that should have sufficed - but I just couldn't resist. And I do know about those late fees in the contract from the owner/general contractor! Anyway, congratulations and much more success!
Oh man, we need to get together for a cold beer one day. I have so many tales about building those KFCs. But the new ones were actually the best. The worst were the remodels or just adding a drive thru to an existing building. Anyway, tales for another day..

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

post #43346 of 51124 Old 06-27-2018, 07:04 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Liked: 492
Quote:
Oh man, we need to get together for a cold beer one day. I have so many tales about building those KFCs. But the new ones were actually the best. The worst were the remodels or just adding a drive thru to an existing building. Anyway, tales for another day..

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Good thing you didnt build a whole new building and have to deal with surveyors , if you think the other contractors were bad....They take the cake!!
jazztech likes this.
post #43347 of 51124 Old 06-27-2018, 10:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 804 Post(s)
Liked: 2583
Quote:

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

I was just sitting here reminiscing about Ohio (where I was raised) and thinking that a Power Sound Audio annual audio BBQ get together would be incredible. What a PR and advertising boost that would be with local food vendors (Funnel Cakes!!!), local bands, PSA speakers and subs, and a bunch of PSA owners. Just dreaming here, but wouldn't it be incredible!

On a side note, the next time I'm back home, be ready for me to drop by with pizza, beer, and good conversation.

Power Sound Audio S7201 Quad 18" 4000W Sealed Subwoofer - Onkyo TX-NR3009 - Emotiva XPA-2 300 WPC - Polk Audio RTiA9 Mains - CSiA6 Center - F/XiA6 Surrounds - Epson 5030UB Projector - Multi-format 106" HD Gray screen - Samsung BD-F5900 3D Bluray - WDTV Live HD Media Player with 6TB External Storage - Nintendo Wii - XBox 360 - - XBox One S - Logitech Harmony One, and custom DIY media console...
post #43348 of 51124 Old 06-27-2018, 10:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 1104 Post(s)
Liked: 1846
Now that is an awesome idea. I live close enough where it’s really only an hour drive And I can put 3 to 4 people up if needed :-)

post #43349 of 51124 Old 06-27-2018, 11:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3389 Post(s)
Liked: 10289
Wow... I miss ONE DAY on the PSA thread and when I check in I feel like I was gone for a year. So many incredible updates! Tom that's awesome what you and Jim are doing, makes me want to make another road trip to Ohio just to say hi and check out the new addition (and maybe accidentally buy a subwoofer or two). It's stuff like this that has made me a return PSA customer many times over... I know its a company that is always looking forward and always taking care of its customers. Nice work.

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences
post #43350 of 51124 Old 06-27-2018, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsnow17 View Post
Good thing you didnt build a whole new building and have to deal with surveyors , if you think the other contractors were bad....They take the cake!!
Hey Jsnow,

Now hold up on (civil) surveyors cause pulloutchamp is a surveyor in California and is a member here in this Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread and he is the one who introduced me to Power Sound Audio!

However I do know of some recent folks who hired surveyors who didn't know their craft to well and had to find another surveyor by checking their references and experiences. I think this is a recent phenomena cause most surveyors if you check them out have been in business for along time since it's one of the earliest trades professions there is. It's also a form of drafting which I'm familiar with.
zeuspaul and oneeyeblind like this.

Last edited by jazztech; 06-27-2018 at 05:47 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
chuffitychuffchuff , chuffmaster , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver , hr chuff'n'stuff , Power Sound Audio , Power Sound Audio Triax , psa , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , s3000i , s7201 , tv36 , v1500 , V1800 , v1801 , V3600i , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Xs30 , Xv15

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page