Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread - Page 1589 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 56762Likes

post #47641 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 04:05 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
Liked: 977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Farina View Post
To the Power Sound Audio Community,

I wanted to let everyone know that today was my last official day as an owner of Power Sound Audio. I am forever grateful to all of our customers for your support over the past seven years. Your loyalty to the PSA brand has enabled me to accomplish more than I could have ever imagined.

I wish Tom and the entire PSA Team the best of luck moving forward.

Thank you,
Jim, Thank you for providing us with outstanding products over the last seven years.

You and Tom have made a definite impact in the industry and many home theater/music listening areas.
Good luck in whatever endeavors you are taking on for yourself and your family.
CallingMrBenzo likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47642 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 04:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Liked: 353
Quote:

I wanted to let everyone know that today was my last official day as an owner of Power Sound Audio. I am forever grateful to all of our customers for your support over the past seven years. Your loyalty to the PSA brand has enabled me to accomplish more than I could have ever imagined.

Thank you,
Best of luck to you and your family Jim as you move forward!
post #47643 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 05:09 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
Liked: 510
Quote:

Thank you,

Jim thank you for all you have done for PSA and home audio in general!

Best of luck for what comes next.

ShaunH
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47644 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 06:41 AM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Thinking about some PSAs subs for my next upgrade. Bit concerned about it being such a small company though. Are the amps and drivers something that could be easily replaced if they went broke? Is it off the shelf stuff or does the DSP programming make that an issue? Speakers I generally don't worry about company size so much, but subwoofers do seem to have lifespans due to their high wattage and excursions.

JL Audio is so expensive, and SVS just doesn't excite me.
post #47645 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 06:45 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Liked: 580
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjunadeep View Post
Thinking about some PSAs subs for my next upgrade. Bit concerned about it being such a small company though. Are the amps and drivers something that could be easily replaced if they went broke? Is it off the shelf stuff or does the DSP programming make that an issue? Speakers I generally don't worry about company size so much, but subwoofers do seem to have lifespans due to their high wattage and excursions.

JL Audio is so expensive, and SVS just doesn't excite me.

They have a 5 year warranty..... which exceeds most manufacturers, coupled with the best customer service in the industry. I can’t speak to repair costs as i haven’t had any issues really.

They have a pretty darn reliable product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marantz 7011- Panasonic UB-820- Xbox One X - Epson HC 5050UB - Elite Screen's 2:35:1 AT 115' - PSA MTM 110's L/C/R - Mixed Surrounds - SVS Elevations Atmos X2 - PSA S3601 and S3611 ( Dual PSA VT36 Neo's pre ordered) *MiniDSP HD* Took the Red Pill BEQ
post #47646 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 07:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2026 Post(s)
Liked: 2095
Quote:

Thank you,
Wow!

Good luck Jim!
post #47647 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 09:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Quoted: 2447 Post(s)
Liked: 3376
Quote:

Thank you,
Thank you Jim, it's been an honor working with you over the last seven years more so the friendship that's grown over that time and I know that relationship will continue beyond PSA...it was very difficult to accept your leaving when you first let me know several days ago, I had to bite my tongue to not post what you shared with me, I respected that you wanted to announce it yourself. I thought knowing in advance would lessen the blow when you finally did say to all that you were leaving, hearing it again is even worse like getting punched in the gut.

I will sorely miss you and the many talks we had at the shop, I've been there so may times and enjoyed every one. Like you said I too believe our paths will cross again and look so forward to that, I will be in touch my friend, I mean that.............I have to make peace with this, everything must happen for a reason...best wishes from me and my wife, she never meet you but hearing your name mentioned hundreds of times at my home she was sad to hear the news last week..............

Your Friend, Jeffrey
post #47648 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 10:53 AM
AVS ***** Member

Mentioned: 319 Post(s)
Quoted: 5299 Post(s)
Liked: 9822
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucks0 View Post
I am definitely planning an upgrade once the new subs drop, but wanted to get everyone's opinion on which option make the most sense. I currently have a V1801 and a V1811.

1. Trade in both subs on a single of the higher end version of the new sub. I'm assuming a single of the new sub would easily beat my current pair in the mid bass and destroy them down low. I have a good location that has proved to provide a flat response at the MLP with a single sub. A second could always be added later if I get the upgrade itch.

2. Trade in both subs on a pair of the lower end version of the new sub. I'm assuming this would provide more output than option 1 but at a higher price point and with less WAF as it would take up a lot more space.

3. Trade in the V1801 on either the lower end or higher end version of the new sub based on pricing. Put the existing V1811 nearfield. I'm reluctant to do this as I would imagine mixing subs with 2 different port tunes might cause issues with cancellations around the port tune.

I'm leaning towards option 1 since it gets me the best single sub with an obvious upgrade path. My hope would be that there would be a single driver version of a low tuned sub that would better pair with the monster available in the future that could be used nearfield.

Hi,

I'm just catching-up on this thread and noticed that your post sort of got lost. At this point, it is hard to know whether option 1 or option 2 would work better. Unless there is a lot of performance difference between the lower cost model and the higher cost model, you might be well served to get the lower cost one. On the other hand, unless there is a lot of cost difference between the two models, you might be well served to get the better performing one. How's that for a pretty ambiguous answer?

But, framed the way you did, it really does come down to a price versus performance question, and there just isn't enough information yet on the performance/cost differences between the two models to make an intelligent guess. FWIW, I personally prefer to go as far as I can up the model line, and if there isn't a lot of cost difference between the two versions, you might still be able to add both of the better subs initially. Tom will be able to help you with this decision as he starts to get more specific about the two versions.

One thing I definitely wouldn't do is to try to match a V1811 with one of the new low-tuned subs, for exactly the reason you mentioned. It isn't just the difference in port tune, it's also the difference in the shape of the frequency response. You would certainly expect to have more issues with cancellation, and fewer opportunities to benefit from having dual subs.

Frankly, even level-matching the subs could be very difficult, if you want to have the full benefit of the new subwoofer. Volume decreases by ~3db for a doubling of distance indoors, so there would have to be a considerable distance difference between the subs to even make that work. And, automated room EQ would not be your friend with EQ below the F3 point of the V1811. All-in-all, not the option you would want.

Regards,
Mike
oneeyeblind and ahblaza like this.

GUIDE TO SUBWOOFER CALIBRATION AND BASS PREFERENCES

* The Guide linked above is a comprehensive guide to Audio & HT systems, including:
Speaker placements & Room treatments; HT calibration & Room EQ; Room gain; Bass
Preferences; Subwoofer Buyer's Guide: Sealed/ported; ID subs; Subwoofer placement.

Last edited by mthomas47; 04-01-2019 at 10:58 AM.
post #47649 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 12:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
Liked: 1721
Quote:
Sorry Marc, it is true. I made sure to post on March 31st for this reason.

Wow. I thought it was an early April Fool's joke as well. I would say sorry to hear it Jim but if it's what you want, then congrats! You will be missed. Thanks for all you have done for the sub industry and all of the help you have provided over the many years. Hope you still pop in from time to time.

On the flip side, does that mean that Tom has free reign to do whatever crazy projects he thinks of?

If so, things will get VERY interesting!
post #47650 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 01:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3230 Post(s)
Liked: 9506
I'm sorry to see you go Jim. I had the honor of meeting you twice when I came up to the shop and it was wonderful getting to know you. I was also happy to have the chance to bring you some Virginia beers to enjoy on my last visit and give you a little taste of the southern craft beer world. You truly have designed and made some of the best audio products on the market and I thoroughly enjoy them every time I turn on my system. Your creations always bring a smile to my face every time I hear them.

Good luck in what ever you have chosen to do next... you will truly be missed by us all.

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences
post #47651 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 01:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
I'm sorry to see you go Jim. I had the honor of meeting you twice when I came up to the shop and it was wonderful getting to know you. I was also happy to have the chance to bring you some Virginia beers to enjoy on my last visit and give you a little taste of the southern craft beer world. You truly have designed and made some of the best audio products on the market and I thoroughly enjoy them every time I turn on my system. Your creations always bring a smile to my face every time I hear them.

Good luck in what ever you have chosen to do next... you will truly be missed by us all.
Well put my friend, because of PSA I had the pleasure of meeting you Jim on my many visits there......That will always be a cherished moment in my heart........
Mike Butny and Hopinater like this.
post #47652 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 02:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
Well put my friend, because of PSA I had the pleasure of meeting you Jim on my many visits there......That will always be a cherished moment in my heart........
Same here brother... same here.
Mike Butny and ahblaza like this.

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

post #47653 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 02:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

After such sad news I thought I would lighten things up a bit trying to get over Jim's leaving and the knot in my stomach...

Short read:

https://www.avsforum.com/double-blin...-effect-audio/

While on the subject this cord will do wonders for any component: Trust me....

https://www.amazon.com/AudioQuest-Fi...gateway&sr=8-2
mthomas47 and Todd G. like this.
post #47654 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallingMrBenzo View Post
They have a 5 year warranty..... which exceeds most manufacturers, coupled with the best customer service in the industry. I can’t speak to repair costs as i haven’t had any issues really.

They have a pretty darn reliable product.

Thanks. Yeah just sometimes worry with smaller companies what their ability to withstand tough times is. I guess that's the risk you take to get a better value. The owner sounds like an awesome dude that provides great support, but if something happens to him (gets hurt on his motorcycle, bike, walking the dog, skiing, whatever) what happens to the company? That's what I mean. Versus with someone like JL Audio that's not a concern because it's a big enough company where if the President gets hurt his COO can run it while he recovers or they find new professional management.

Again, not saying PSA doesn't have a plan or something but that's just what worries me when I buy from smaller companies. JTR would be the same concern. It's like one guy in a warehouse with some hired hands I think...

I hope my concerns don't come off as me knocking any of these companies, I love small business.
post #47655 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 02:43 PM

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
After such sad news I thought I would lighten things up a bit trying to get over Jim's leaving and the knot in my stomach...

Short read:

https://www.avsforum.com/double-blin...-effect-audio/

While on the subject this cord will do wonders for any component: Trust me....[IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]

https://www.amazon.com/AudioQuest-Fi...gateway&sr=8-2
LOL.

I used that AQ power cord on a 15 year old DVD player and it went from 480p to 8k. Amazing cord!
post #47656 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 02:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
Liked: 946
Quote:
Thanks. Yeah just sometimes worry with smaller companies what their ability to withstand tough times is. I guess that's the risk you take to get a better value. The owner sounds like an awesome dude that provides great support, but if something happens to him (gets hurt on his motorcycle, bike, walking the dog, skiing, whatever) what happens to the company? That's what I mean. Versus with someone like JL Audio that's not a concern because it's a big enough company where if the President gets hurt his COO can run it while he recovers or they find new professional management.

Again, not saying PSA doesn't have a plan or something but that's just what worries me when I buy from smaller companies. JTR would be the same concern. It's like one guy in a warehouse with some hired hands I think...

I hope my concerns don't come off as me knocking any of these companies, I love small business.
You're in good hands w/ PSA--the owner is a co-founder of SVS. Besides, PSA isn't *that* small.

My humble main system:
Vizio M75-E1; Oppo 203 universal UHD player; Denon 4300H AVR, Dual PSA S1801's; Monitor Audio Silver RX-6 mains, RX center, and RX surrounds; one pair NHT mini Atmos speakers; Home-built HTPC (Xeon E1230, 16gb RAM, Crucial M500 480gb SSD, GeForce 980Ti, Corsair CX600, CoolerMaster mini-ITX case); Roku Premiere+; Amazon 4K Fire TV
post #47657 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 02:47 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Liked: 580
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk373 View Post
You're in good hands w/ PSA--the owner is a co-founder of SVS. Besides, PSA isn't *that* small.

Well I can completely see the op’s concern here, especially after one of the founders announced he’s leaving.

oneeyeblind, ahblaza and drh3b like this.

Marantz 7011- Panasonic UB-820- Xbox One X - Epson HC 5050UB - Elite Screen's 2:35:1 AT 115' - PSA MTM 110's L/C/R - Mixed Surrounds - SVS Elevations Atmos X2 - PSA S3601 and S3611 ( Dual PSA VT36 Neo's pre ordered) *MiniDSP HD* Took the Red Pill BEQ
post #47658 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 02:54 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 230 Post(s)
Quoted: 5224 Post(s)
Liked: 4752
Quote:
The owner sounds like an awesome dude that provides great support, but if something happens to him (gets hurt on his motorcycle, bike, walking the dog, skiing, whatever) what happens to the company?
That is a valid concern with Jim Farina departing. PSA could still survive if one of them went down. Unless there is a new co-owner Tom V is PSA, alone(!).

Internet Direct boutique subs give you a lot of bang for your buck. If you want the extra security SVS, JL Audio, Paradigm, M&K, etc. are safe bets.

Subwooders are not rocket science. Any amplifier repair shop should be able to service the amp [if needed] down the road. With proper use, the drivers should live long lifes (25 years? Maybe). For me I can't justify the cost/performance ratio of a JL or Paradigm. DIY is an option (a great one!) but professional finishes allow me to have subs at all due to WAF.
post #47659 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 02:54 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
Liked: 245
Sometimes it pays not to worry too much especially if it results in ruling out better quality and bang for the buck. You could opt for the S3010 with one of the veneer options which could double as an end table if something goes wrong with the sub 10 years down the road.

Quote:

HT: PSA MTM-210T front, MTM-210C center, PSA MTM-210T surrounds, PSA MT-110 rears, Atmos / Canton, Ascend CBM-170SE, PSA V1800 , PSA V1801, Marantz SR7009 AVR & Emotiva A-100 stereo amp, Panasonic 65ST60 Plasma, Oppo BDP 93, Sony S1700, Music video: JBL L890, L880, LC2, SVS pc13-Ultra, Yamaha RX-V385, ASUS 31.5" IPS monitor, Sony S1700, Multichannel stereo: PSA MT-110, Bose 901, PSA S1510DF, Denon X1400H, Marantz SR6005
post #47660 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 02:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
Liked: 946
Quote:
Well I can completely see the op’s concern here, especially after one of the founders announced he’s leaving.

Understood. Just reiterating the point that PSA is not a fly-by-night company, and Tom has a long track record of success in this business. At the end of the day, that's what we can go on--tomorrow is not promised to any of us.
oneeyeblind likes this.

My humble main system:
Vizio M75-E1; Oppo 203 universal UHD player; Denon 4300H AVR, Dual PSA S1801's; Monitor Audio Silver RX-6 mains, RX center, and RX surrounds; one pair NHT mini Atmos speakers; Home-built HTPC (Xeon E1230, 16gb RAM, Crucial M500 480gb SSD, GeForce 980Ti, Corsair CX600, CoolerMaster mini-ITX case); Roku Premiere+; Amazon 4K Fire TV
post #47661 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Alexander View Post
That is a valid concern with Jim Farina departing. PSA could still survive if one of them went down. Unless there is a new co-owner Tom V is PSA, alone(!).

Internet Direct boutique subs give you a lot of bang for your buck. If you want the extra security SVS, JL Audio, Paradigm, M&K, etc. are safe bets.

Subwooders are not rocket science. Any amplifier repair shop should be able to service the amp [if needed] down the road. With proper use, the drivers should live long lifes (25 years? Maybe). For me I can't justify the cost/performance ratio of a JL or Paradigm. DIY is an option (a great one!) but professional finishes allow me to have subs at all due to WAF.
Are the amplifiers and drivers are off the shelf? Does that mean if they provide a download of the DSP programming that if either of those failed you could buy the amp and re-program it or replace the driver outright?
oneeyeblind likes this.
post #47662 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuspaul View Post
Sometimes it pays not to worry too much especially if it results in ruling out better quality and bang for the buck. You could opt for the S3010 with one of the veneer options which could double as an end table if something goes wrong with the sub 10 years down the road.
Yeah and that's a reasonable route to take. I mean for what JL charges for the same output, it's likely worth the risk. JL has a dumb business model imo, of still using dealers and distributors - they would be a lot more competitive going direct. Their dealers don't add any value. The ones local to me are all "appointment only" and don't even have demo rooms. There is Crutchfield but at that point might as well just buy from a company direct and cut out the middle man.
post #47663 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 03:17 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 230 Post(s)
Quoted: 5224 Post(s)
Liked: 4752
Quote:

Exciting news.

Tom V. is in the final discussions to bring in a new partner/owner, a fresh perspective.
@chucky7 is based in Southern California but his chart making will help propel PSA to even greater heights! In addition PSA Output Factor @chucky7 will be adding JTR Output Factor as the JTR Captivators are the greatest subs ever created, for now and forever.

Last edited by Marc Alexander; 04-01-2019 at 03:22 PM.
post #47664 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 03:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Your concerns make sense when looking at it like that. And as you noted the same could be said for any of these small ID companies. Even if Jim was staying on there was still the risk of them going to lunch together in the same car and something bad happening. There are no guarantees in this life no matter how much we think there are. But I guarantee PSA has a plan, Tom was involved in building SVS and he know's what he's doing.

Let's look at this logically... we all need to keep in mind that while we may just be learning of Jim's departure Tom and Jim have known about it for awhile. And even though this is a break up on good terms it still takes time to work out business details especially when a partner leaves a business. There are all sorts of details that have to be agreed to and contracts have to be signed which means lawyers and other stuff. All of this takes time... lots of time. So while we may be in shock and see this news as something out of the blue... PSA does not. They've had time to work out a plan for a smooth healthy transition. It's simply the evolution of a company.

I'm not worried in the least little bit. I'll miss Jim being a part of PSA, he was a great guy who made great products. But since PSA is getting ready to launch a whole new product line of low tuned subs I would say things are stable. It's a sad day but things are under control.

Last edited by Hopinater; 04-01-2019 at 03:58 PM.
post #47665 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 04:14 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 121
Hey!
Maybe instead of these gloom and doom scenarios, let us just say "What if Tom wins the lottery, calls David Bromstad to find his lottery dream home, and says to heck with building subwoofers!". A nicer outcome than the proverbial "hit by a bus".
Just sayin....

My humble little 3.1 system:
65" LG OLED
Yamaha TSR-7810
2 JBL Studio 580 Towers and a 520C center
Power Sound Audio V1500
post #47666 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 04:14 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
Liked: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by mthomas47 View Post
Hi,
FWIW, I personally prefer to go as far as I can up the model line, and if there isn't a lot of cost difference between the two versions, you might still be able to add both of the better subs initially. Tom will be able to help you with this decision as he starts to get more specific about the two versions.

One thing I definitely wouldn't do is to try to match a V1811 with one of the new low-tuned subs, for exactly the reason you mentioned. It isn't just the difference in port tune, it's also the difference in the shape of the frequency response. You would certainly expect to have more issues with cancellation, and fewer opportunities to benefit from having dual subs.

Regards,
Mike
Thanks Mike. I am leaning towards trading in both existing V18xx subs and getting a single of the low tuned subs with the Neo drivers. I imagine that this will easily outperform the existing subs from 20hz up and destroy them below that. The only things I would lose are the ability to locate the subs to even out the response at multiple locations and being able to have one of the V18xx nearfield. The nearfield sub really only benefits 1 seat anyway.

Electronics: Denon X4400, Vizio M65
Subs: PSA V1811 & PSA V1801
Speakers: 3 x Chane A2.4 LCR, Klipsch Qunitet Surrounds
post #47667 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 04:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
Liked: 1812
Geez, is this the Chicken Little thread? People start a business with partners and move on later all the time. I don't get all the hoopla. If he had left without saying a word, then you go ok, wtf happened. Much ado about nothing, wish them both well.

8hz ULF TR for the masses and the Cashless. Like a BOSS

If you can't stand behind our troops stand in front of them
post #47668 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 07:04 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked: 52
I just added a S1811 to my existing home theater and couldn’t be happier. I want to thank Tom for taking my 37 calls on Sunday to help set up my sub. I was very impressed with Tom’s customer service. I ran into a small issue and Tom was researching my existing sub to see if he could help out. We figured it out and all is good. I had to go out of town 2 hours later and can’t wait to get home to play some more. Than you Tom and looking forward to our future purchases.
post #47669 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 07:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 2034 Post(s)
Liked: 2885
Quote:
Originally Posted by dean122601 View Post
I just added a S1811 to my existing home theater and couldn’t be happier. I want to thank Tom for taking my 37 calls on Sunday to help set up my sub. I was very impressed with Tom’s customer service. I ran into a small issue and Tom was researching my existing sub to see if he could help out. We figured it out and all is good. I had to go out of town 2 hours later and can’t wait to get home to play some more. Than you Tom and looking forward to our future purchases.
Glad to see your problem has been resolve
Tom customer service always been outstanding, I will never forget how, he tried to help me around 2003-2004
Honest and looking for what is best, for that person. Even if it mean, not having a sell and just helping out.

His integrity as a person, cannot be question.

Ray
oneeyeblind, gbreda, sk373 and 2 others like this.

Last edited by darthray; 04-01-2019 at 07:22 PM.
post #47670 of 49383 Old 04-01-2019, 08:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

[QUOTE=Marc Alexander;57839544]Exciting news.

Tom V. is in the final discussions to bring in a new partner/owner, a fresh perspective.
@chucky7 is based in Southern California but his chart making will help propel PSA to even greater heights! In addition PSA Output Factor @chucky7 will be adding JTR Output Factor as the JTR Captivators are the greatest subs ever created, for now and forever.

Problem solved..........
oneeyeblind likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
chuffitychuffchuff , chuffmaster , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver , hr chuff'n'stuff , Power Sound Audio , Power Sound Audio Triax , psa , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , s3000i , s7201 , tv36 , v1500 , V1800 , v1801 , V3600i , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Xs30 , Xv15

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page