Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread - Page 1617 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 78335Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #48481 of 57632 Old 05-03-2019, 01:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ratbuddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,278
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
Liked: 1394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Alexander View Post
I think I misread your post. Your small upstairs room must have been an experiment and not your primary listening room. Is that correct?
Yes, the upstairs room is one side of a cape with knee walls. It's probably under 500 cubic feet, which is why I just put a single S1510 in that system

Downstairs is a living room open to a kitchen, dining area, hallway, bedroom, bathroom, and stairs, probably more like 4000 cubic feet in total. That's where I've currently got 2 V1811 and 2 V1510DF, soon to be replaced with just 2 TV36.
Marc Alexander likes this.
ratbuddy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #48482 of 57632 Old 05-03-2019, 01:47 PM
Advanced Member
 
Spidacat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 582
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
Liked: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by bargugl View Post
I should know this, but any reason to suspect an old XV15SE with Bash would have any trouble pairing with one of the newer 15" vented models with ICE. Thinking about finally adding the 2nd if I can get the wife onboard and I find a way to get the aesthetics right where she will approve for our living room. I am about done with the kitchen remodel (which I did all labor myself) so I may have a bit of capital building up with her.
No problems at all. I have an XV15SE and two V1500's. They all play very nice together. The gain structure is a little different so you'll have to level match as opposed to gain match when it comes to calibrating them.
ahblaza, gbreda and bargugl like this.
Spidacat is offline  
post #48483 of 57632 Old 05-03-2019, 01:49 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 12,698
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7115 Post(s)
Liked: 6986
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly.mcaloney View Post
Where does a Canadian get these crownson thingies, can't find them on the internet?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://crowsontech.com/


And the dedicated thread here on AVS:
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-s...rs-thread.html

Sony XBR75X940D | Denon X4500H | Nvidia Shield | Synology NAS [52TB] | miniDSP 2x4 HD | TiVo Roamio
PSA MTM210 [x3] | Polk LS/fx [x4] | Klipsch RB61 [x2] | Crowson LvL3 MA [x2] | PSA TV42 Ipal [x2]
Alan P is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #48484 of 57632 Old 05-03-2019, 02:00 PM
Senior Member
 
kelly.mcaloney's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 363
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
Liked: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan P View Post


As usual thanks a lot, pretty pricey!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kelly.mcaloney is offline  
post #48485 of 57632 Old 05-03-2019, 02:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Kini62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 8,489
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
Liked: 2834
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratbuddy View Post
I just discovered my small upstairs room is flat to 7 Hz and -3 dB around 5.5 Hz with a single S1510. It's crazy, the air just kind of pulses, almost slow enough to count them. It's also impressive how quiet 7 Hz at 100 dB is compared to 24 Hz at the exact same level.

It's obviously all room gain, but my main system has no such luxury. Can't wait for the TV36!
That's cause humans can't actually hear anything at 7hz no matter how loud it is.
But I bet the pressure is pretty cool to experience.

Klipsch RF-62II, RC-500, RS-400, SVS PC12+,
Def Tech SC8000
Onkyo RZ820
Roku Ultra, LG 82UN8570
Kini62 is offline  
post #48486 of 57632 Old 05-03-2019, 03:00 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 12,698
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7115 Post(s)
Liked: 6986
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly.mcaloney View Post
As usual thanks a lot, pretty pricey!
Yup, and that is why The BOSS was born.

Sony XBR75X940D | Denon X4500H | Nvidia Shield | Synology NAS [52TB] | miniDSP 2x4 HD | TiVo Roamio
PSA MTM210 [x3] | Polk LS/fx [x4] | Klipsch RB61 [x2] | Crowson LvL3 MA [x2] | PSA TV42 Ipal [x2]
Alan P is offline  
post #48487 of 57632 Old 05-03-2019, 03:44 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Posting just to get some feedback on the PSA S1510 sub. Considering buying 2 to compliment my small room set up:

2 triad bronze LCRs
1 triad bronze center
2 triad bronze on wall surrounds
2 triad in-ceiling sealed rounds
1 denon avr-x3500h
LG C8 65”

Room size: 13.5 x 15 x 8 height

My space is at a minimum but I can squeeze two of these in some how. Going go replace my 1 goldenear forcefield 5 with 2 S1510s. Thoughts?
Bkoo22 is offline  
post #48488 of 57632 Old 05-03-2019, 04:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
SuperFist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 🏠
Posts: 2,741
Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1752 Post(s)
Liked: 7632
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Charles View Post
I cut mine out. All solo here and no WAF
SuperFist is online now  
post #48489 of 57632 Old 05-03-2019, 04:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ratbuddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,278
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
Liked: 1394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkoo22 View Post
Posting just to get some feedback on the PSA S1510 sub. Considering buying 2 to compliment my small room set up:

2 triad bronze LCRs
1 triad bronze center
2 triad bronze on wall surrounds
2 triad in-ceiling sealed rounds
1 denon avr-x3500h
LG C8 65”

Room size: 13.5 x 15 x 8 height

My space is at a minimum but I can squeeze two of these in some how. Going go replace my 1 goldenear forcefield 5 with 2 S1510s. Thoughts?
Do it!! They come in beautiful veneers too :P

ratbuddy is offline  
post #48490 of 57632 Old 05-03-2019, 04:32 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 90
That looks awesome! I would but my speakers are default black as well. The stain I have is so hard to match, its a distressed white-ish grayish brown i said screw it.

You are happy with your 1510’s performance ratbuddy?
oneeyeblind likes this.
Bkoo22 is offline  
post #48491 of 57632 Old 05-03-2019, 04:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ratbuddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,278
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
Liked: 1394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkoo22 View Post
That looks awesome! I would but my speakers are default black as well. The stain I have is so hard to match, its a distressed white-ish grayish brown i said screw it.

You are happy with your 1510’s performance ratbuddy?
Super happy with it. I was just saying earlier today, with that single S1510, my smaller system (in a very small room but the door was open) was FLAT to 7 Hz, down 3 dB at 5.5 Hz. It's crazy. Oh, and I don't even have the 'room size' knob up at all, it's right in the middle. Two of them in a sealed room like yours with ~1620 cubic feet of air, oughta be amazing too.
ratbuddy is offline  
post #48492 of 57632 Old 05-03-2019, 07:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lizrussspike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parkview, IA
Posts: 3,874
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1575 Post(s)
Liked: 2440
Well said @Alan P ! I am going to start that adventure this weekend! Long live bass, in whatever form you can get it!
Alan P likes this.
lizrussspike is offline  
post #48493 of 57632 Old 05-03-2019, 07:36 PM
Advanced Member
 
bargugl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 656
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
Liked: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidacat View Post
No problems at all. I have an XV15SE and two V1500's. They all play very nice together. The gain structure is a little different so you'll have to level match as opposed to gain match when it comes to calibrating them.
Thanks. That's what I expected. Ideally I would like a 2nd one with a base. Not sure if one will ever show up unless Basshead really does upgrade
ahblaza likes this.
bargugl is offline  
post #48494 of 57632 Old 05-04-2019, 04:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
David Charles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Amherst, Ohio
Posts: 1,291
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1109 Post(s)
Liked: 1888
Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread

So I threw together a little 2 channel system last night, sounds pretty good to be honest. Which PSA sub to add to the mix? I’m a little interested in what Tom may have to offer with respect to this new dual 10 inch sub or single 12 inch sub offering. @Tom Vodhanel , I know things are super busy around there but any further ideas on which of those small subs you’re going to offer?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
David Charles is offline  
post #48495 of 57632 Old 05-04-2019, 03:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
healthnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,726
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
Liked: 1045
I never believed I’d be saying this, but I actually find myself in the position of needing to downsize considerably. My house has been listed for sale, and the new place will be much smaller with no dedicated home theater. My dual V3601’s will need new homes, as well as 2 pair of 210T’s. I’m considering a pair of PSA smallest subs for the new space, but welcome any suggestions/comments.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oneeyeblind and sk373 like this.
healthnut is offline  
post #48496 of 57632 Old 05-04-2019, 03:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
CallingMrBenzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norther Va
Posts: 1,169
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 823 Post(s)
Liked: 2104
Quote:
Originally Posted by healthnut View Post
I never believed I’d be saying this, but I actually find myself in the position of needing to downsize considerably. My house has been listed for sale, and the new place will be much smaller with no dedicated home theater. My dual V3601’s will need new homes, as well as 2 pair of 210T’s. I’m considering a pair of PSA smallest subs for the new space, but welcome any suggestions/comments.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Where are you located? I’ll love to upgrade to some towers from some 110’s


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marantz 7011- Panasonic UB-820- Xbox One X -Nvidia Shield - JVC RS4910 * - Elite Screen's 2:35:1 AT 115' - PSA MTM 110's L/C/R -VOLT 6 Surrounds - Atmos: SVS Elevations Atmos X2, Volt 6 x 2- Dual PSA TV36 B&C Neo's *MiniDSP HD* Took the Red Pill BEQ *HOVER BOSS* UM-18, 2 JBL's, Maxxis Fat tubes, Behringer NX4-6000
CallingMrBenzo is online now  
post #48497 of 57632 Old 05-04-2019, 03:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
healthnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,726
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
Liked: 1045
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallingMrBenzo View Post
Where are you located? I’ll love to upgrade to some towers from some 110’s


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


PM sent


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
healthnut is offline  
post #48498 of 57632 Old 05-04-2019, 04:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
subacabra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Hillsborough, New Jersey
Posts: 2,986
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1980 Post(s)
Liked: 5811
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallingMrBenzo View Post
Where are you located? I’ll love to upgrade to some towers from some 110’s


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And I'll take your 110's for my surrounds! Lol
subacabra is online now  
post #48499 of 57632 Old 05-04-2019, 10:36 PM
Member
 
flyers10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 167
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratbuddy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Alexander View Post
I think I misread your post. Your small upstairs room must have been an experiment and not your primary listening room. Is that correct?
Yes, the upstairs room is one side of a cape with knee walls. It's probably under 500 cubic feet, which is why I just put a single S1510 in that system [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

Downstairs is a living room open to a kitchen, dining area, hallway, bedroom, bathroom, and stairs, probably more like 4000 cubic feet in total. That's where I've currently got 2 V1811 and 2 V1510DF, soon to be replaced with just 2 TV36.
How do the 2 v1811 and 2 v1510df play together? Where do you have them all positioned?
oneeyeblind likes this.
flyers10 is offline  
post #48500 of 57632 Old 05-05-2019, 06:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ratbuddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,278
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
Liked: 1394
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers10 View Post
How do the 2 v1811 and 2 v1510df play together? Where do you have them all positioned?
They play together great. The V1811 are right behind the left and right seats on the couch, those were the first two subs in my system. I was finding the bass could be localized behind us so I added the front subs next to the mains, where there wasn't quite enough room for another pair of V1811:


(excuse the wires, wasn't quite done running them yet)

The blend is great, and none of the subs are running anywhere near full capacity, so any mismatch in max output doesn't really matter. I just matched the outputs with the gain knobs, time aligned them in the MiniDSP 2x4 HD, then ran Audyssey. They're 10 dB hot after that :P
oneeyeblind, SuperFist and Karami like this.
ratbuddy is offline  
post #48501 of 57632 Old 05-06-2019, 09:09 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: So Cal.
Posts: 435
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Liked: 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by subacabra View Post
And I'll take your 110's for my surrounds! Lol
What a bunch of PSA Vultures around here...the man is barely coming to terms with having to downsize and here come the buzzards circling to pick up some gear!!! So anyway , where are those 210's located ????
GatoGoat is online now  
post #48502 of 57632 Old 05-06-2019, 09:18 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 40
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 51
**UPDATE**

So I got to play around a little bit with my 2 V1811's this weekend finally! I am still kind of a noob with REW but know enough to get it all setup and run MCAA (Pioneer's Audessey). -7.5 on the receiver, gain 3/4 up, room size all of the way up, delay all of the way to the left and xover all the way to the right. Sounds pretty amazing. I have a huge room. Living, Dining, Kitchen and 2 small hallways. About 7-8k cubic feet.

the TR is amazing and the bass is actually really good. Like really good and I am impressed!!! PSA makes a badass sub thats for sure I just wish I knew what I was doing with REW to get it dialed in perfectly. I just know there is more to do to get them to sound even better.

Anyone willing to help me on facetime or conference call to walk me through REW and see what kind of measurements I am getting. I have the DSP mini mic etc. Can get it to play test tones but have no clue other than that and the DB meter lol.

Tom hats off to you. If you are considering buying any other subs deff check out PSA!

BTW I was rocking the t shirt all day yesterday
sfreiman is offline  
post #48503 of 57632 Old 05-06-2019, 10:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
David Charles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Amherst, Ohio
Posts: 1,291
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1109 Post(s)
Liked: 1888
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfreiman View Post
**UPDATE**

So I got to play around a little bit with my 2 V1811's this weekend finally! I am still kind of a noob with REW but know enough to get it all setup and run MCAA (Pioneer's Audessey). -7.5 on the receiver, gain 3/4 up, room size all of the way up, delay all of the way to the left and xover all the way to the right. Sounds pretty amazing. I have a huge room. Living, Dining, Kitchen and 2 small hallways. About 7-8k cubic feet.

the TR is amazing and the bass is actually really good. Like really good and I am impressed!!! PSA makes a badass sub thats for sure I just wish I knew what I was doing with REW to get it dialed in perfectly. I just know there is more to do to get them to sound even better.

Anyone willing to help me on facetime or conference call to walk me through REW and see what kind of measurements I am getting. I have the DSP mini mic etc. Can get it to play test tones but have no clue other than that and the DB meter lol.

Tom hats off to you. If you are considering buying any other subs deff check out PSA!

BTW I was rocking the t shirt all day yesterday
I am sure I could help you. How far are you from Cleveland? I have been to a few AVS members house around CLE and helped them measure/tweak their systems.

If not close, yeah I could help you over facetime.
zeuspaul, Aus1095 and bargugl like this.
David Charles is offline  
post #48504 of 57632 Old 05-06-2019, 10:08 AM
Member
 
Phil1975m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 151
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 186
Hi all

When can we expect 1st deliveries of the new subs for the lucky ones who preordered?

I’m in the UK so we won’t see these new subs for a while.
Need to see what they look like and get some user feedback before potentially ordering one myself.!

Thanks Phil


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Phil1975m is offline  
post #48505 of 57632 Old 05-06-2019, 10:21 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 40
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Charles View Post
I am sure I could help you. How far are you from Cleveland? I have been to a few AVS members house around CLE and helped them measure/tweak their systems.

If not close, yeah I could help you over facetime.
I am in South Florida any chance of doing a facetime or conference call?
sfreiman is offline  
post #48506 of 57632 Old 05-06-2019, 10:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
David Charles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Amherst, Ohio
Posts: 1,291
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1109 Post(s)
Liked: 1888
Sure. pM sent


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
David Charles is offline  
post #48507 of 57632 Old 05-06-2019, 03:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
healthnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,726
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
Liked: 1045
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatoGoat View Post
What a bunch of PSA Vultures around here...the man is barely coming to terms with having to downsize and here come the buzzards circling to pick up some gear!!! So anyway , where are those 210's located ????


PM sent


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
healthnut is offline  
post #48508 of 57632 Old 05-06-2019, 04:43 PM
Senior Member
 
krauley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 243
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratbuddy View Post
They play together great. The V1811 are right behind the left and right seats on the couch, those were the first two subs in my system. I was finding the bass could be localized behind us so I added the front subs next to the mains, where there wasn't quite enough room for another pair of V1811:


(excuse the wires, wasn't quite done running them yet)

The blend is great, and none of the subs are running anywhere near full capacity, so any mismatch in max output doesn't really matter. I just matched the outputs with the gain knobs, time aligned them in the MiniDSP 2x4 HD, then ran Audyssey. They're 10 dB hot after that :P
ratbuddy, those may be the nicest looking speakers i have ever seen. Tell me about them please.

Lg G6
Oppo 203, Ps4Pro
Emotiva, XMC-1 V3, Xpa-2, Xpa-5
PSA V1801
Airmotiv T2(front), C2(Center), T1(surrounds), E1(surround backs)
krauley is online now  
post #48509 of 57632 Old 05-06-2019, 04:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ratbuddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,278
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
Liked: 1394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil1975m View Post
Hi all

When can we expect 1st deliveries of the new subs for the lucky ones who preordered?

I’m in the UK so we won’t see these new subs for a while.
Need to see what they look like and get some user feedback before potentially ordering one myself.!

Thanks Phil
I asked Tom today when I could expect delivery, and he said they were expecting the cabinets in 10-12 days give or take, but everything else is there. I don't know what that translates to as far as delivery date, but it's looking pretty good

edit: Didn't see the post above this since I was typing this as he posted it; They are Paradigm Prestige 85F L/R and 55C center. They sound amazing, and on the rare instances when I have the grills off, I agree, they look quite nice I've since added some flockboard to the top of the center channel so it no longer has reflections like in the image.

Last edited by ratbuddy; 05-06-2019 at 04:52 PM.
ratbuddy is offline  
post #48510 of 57632 Old 05-06-2019, 07:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 4,190
Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2567 Post(s)
Liked: 3924
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratbuddy View Post
I asked Tom today when I could expect delivery, and he said they were expecting the cabinets in 10-12 days give or take, but everything else is there. I don't know what that translates to as far as delivery date, but it's looking pretty good

edit: Didn't see the post above this since I was typing this as he posted it; They are Paradigm Prestige 85F L/R and 55C center. They sound amazing, and on the rare instances when I have the grills off, I agree, they look quite nice I've since added some flockboard to the top of the center channel so it no longer has reflections like in the image.
I would imagine the TV36 boxes need to be finished (sprayed) in house...could be wrong
gbreda, ratbuddy and Phil1975m like this.
ahblaza is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
chuffitychuffchuff , chuffmaster , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver , hr chuff'n'stuff , ipal , neo , Power Sound Audio , Power Sound Audio Triax , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , s1512 , s3000i , S3600i , s7201 , tv36 , tv42 , v1500 , v1512 , V1800 , v1801 , V3600i , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Xs30 , Xv15

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off