Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread - Page 1634 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 60126Likes

post #48991 of 50402 Old 06-04-2019, 04:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2449 Post(s)
Liked: 3387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
LOL... don't fool yourself @lizrussspike , you took the red pill long ago and there is no going back. You're just resting before your next trip.

And Jeffrey you and I both know there is no ending this war and there is no bottom to this rabbit hole. We've both looked and it's not there. And there's no climbing out. You may stop falling for a little while but you're still in the A/V rabbit hole and sooner or later you'll fall deeper in.

And sooner or later, when the right product comes along, even basshead the strongest of us all will fall farther down the rabbit hole.

We're all doomed and broke I tell you.... and I wouldn't trade any of it!
Amen my Brother...........................I could have went with the TV36s but you know me well enough, in six months the third Flagship will most likely be available and who would I be if I didn't jump on my third, like Jim and Tom used to say "build it and Ahblaza will buy it".................that will make the V3611s the longest I've held on to any PSA subs....a year without an upgrade.... Can't wait to hear your impressions my friend, look very much forward to that.....................
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #48992 of 50402 Old 06-04-2019, 04:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus33 View Post
Jeffrey, IIRC, didn't you have the S7201 and traded it because it was too much for you and your room? This new (end of year) sub should be a good bit more powerful than the 7201. I'm curious why you would even be interested in it.

By all means, if you want it, get it! It just seems like a waste of time if the 7201 was too much.
To be honest I wasn't being honest when I had the 7201, it was too much for my wife's candle room always breaking her jars, in my dungeon it was great but I needed an excuse because I'm just not a single sub kind of guy.......Add in the fact at that time I was going through some serious room and walls closing in on me mental issues and that sub caused me to feel like I was listening in a phone booth. Wife does not make candles anymore and my room is suddenly back to normal size again thanks to the MMC....it's short for......guess
post #48993 of 50402 Old 06-04-2019, 11:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1781 Post(s)
Liked: 1764
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
.......my room is suddenly back to normal size again thanks to the MMC....it's short for......guess

Glad to hear it!
ahblaza likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #48994 of 50402 Old 06-05-2019, 04:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 922 Post(s)
Liked: 908
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratbuddy View Post
The owner basically overworked himself into a nervous breakdown. Please let me qualify by saying that I don't know Tom on any kind of personal level, and maybe this level of focus and dedication is just par for the course for him - I just hope he's taking care of himself as much as he is us.

That’s very sad, I hope the man made a recovery. I’ve mentioned to Tom about the brutal work schedule and delegating more, but he enjoys what he’s doing and he’s very smart, I don’t see him driving himself to the point of a nervous breakdown, at least I hope not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #48995 of 50402 Old 06-05-2019, 04:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 1266 Post(s)
Liked: 4960
Quote:
The owner basically overworked himself into a nervous breakdown. Please let me qualify by saying that I don't know Tom on any kind of personal level, and maybe this level of focus and dedication is just par for the course for him - I just hope he's taking care of himself as much as he is us.
I was curious so I did some research on what and who you were speaking of. I searched Philharmonic Audio and came across this post by Dennis Murphy (I didn't officially quote him so he wouldn't see this post)...

Quote:
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. Some of you have noticed that I'm way behind on email responses, shipping notices, and some AVS posts. This has been a very bad month for me. Due to myriad factors, I've run into fairly serious financial problems with Philharmonic Audio. Certainly one problem was the stupid price I charged for the AA+, which should have been $350 at a minimum. Fed Ex has contributed to the mayhem with Olympic Packaging hurdling, particularly across the continental divide. They won't make good on damage unless it's pretty much a total loss, and then you have to return the speaker(s) to them for inspection. It's usually too much of a pain to diddle with. Also, the volume of shipments has increased exponentially. I've sold way over $1 Million worth of speakers. With the exception of the black BMR's, which are mostly assembled, I have to hand wire the electronics and put everything together, test, and ship. BTW, the packing material I use for the AA's cost me $7 a box. I got burned out on soldering and filling the house up with cabinets, cabinets, cabinets (about 15 - 20% of which had to be thrown out because of poor shipping protection from Parts Express to me (that's why I added $7 of styro blocks.0 And PE is not charging sales tax, which was about my "profit margin" on a good day, and I didn't have any good days. This is probably too much information, but I suffered some kind of extreme panic attacks and depression along the way, to the point were I could barely function and I had lost 10 lbs. And early this morning I ended up with 3 cops and 2 rescue workers shining lights at me in my bedroom in the midst of a violent panic attack that the neighbors and Ben the retriever objected to. I don't remember doing it, but I had my will and important financial papers and deed of trust laid out.

I got back from the emergency room a couple of hours ago. That really scary experience seems to have snapped me out of it and I'm feeling much more like myself. But--I've got to get my speaker life under control and get realistic about pricing. Philharmonic made lots of sense back when I just sold the Phil 3's with serviceable, but not furniture grade cabinets made quickly by a local builder. Now I have too many speakers, and Jim just can't continue to make dozens of cabinets for me, particularly when he's losing almost as much as I am. So I'm stripping my line to just 2 speakers--the BMR and the Phil 3. I think they're both unique speakers populating an equally unique price range, albeit not as unique as before. I gotta avoid further losses before I deplete my IRA. From this moment forward, the BMR's in the black cabinets will sell for $1,500/pr with shipping included. That's about a $70 increase in the old pricing structure. I'm also only offering Salk BMR cabinets in furniture grade cabinets, and they will be $2,000 with shipping included. I will probably put my other speakers in the public domain, and you interested kit builders can start inhaling solder fumes and making dumb wiring errors. You're gonna love it.
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-sp...l#post57509200

I really hope Dennis is taking care of himself better than he was before and I also hope Tom V. doesn't run himself ragged like this. No sense in burning the candle at both ends when all you need is a little balance and peace of mind in your life.
Mike Butny, ahblaza and drh3b like this.

Subwoofers: PSA S3000i x 2 | L+R Front: Onkyo SKF-200F | Center: Onkyo SKC-200C | L+R Surround: Onkyo SKM-200S | Atmos: Pioneer SP-T22A-LR | AVR: Yamaha RX-A660BL | HTPC: Lenovo Q190
post #48996 of 50402 Old 06-05-2019, 04:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 1106 Post(s)
Liked: 1640
Well said my friends: @ahblaza , @Hopinater as well as @basshead81, and many others who keep me coming back here for more.
You all helped me get to the bass nirvana that I am currently in. I must say Tom's new offerings are tempting, but the wife said I could do something with the 15s , until after I get the oldest into college this year. So my interpretation is that Santa could be bringing an upgrade to good ol' Iowa.
post #48997 of 50402 Old 06-05-2019, 04:50 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 653 Post(s)
Liked: 887
That was actually not the last of it, https://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-sp...l#post57888198

I do hope he's doing better now!
oneeyeblind, SuperFist and drh3b like this.
post #48998 of 50402 Old 06-05-2019, 05:29 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Hello all, Looking for some advice. Appreciate if Tom V. (@Tom Vodhanel;) can chime in.

I have 2 Rythmik FV15HP subs (15" ported) in front and I am looking to add 2 in rear. I feel that the FV15HPs are too big (wide) for the space I have in rear. Hence I am thinking of getting a different model. Apart form going with a 12" ported sub, I feel that Power Sound Audio V1510DF will also fit in the space I have.

I have never used a downfiring sub so not sure about it. Do they perform equally as compared to front firing and is it okay to use them with carpet (on concrete) floor?

Also, is mixing subs from different brands a major issue in real world? I have AVR with Audyssey BTW.

Thanks
oneeyeblind and mandragora like this.

My Build Thread
HT - Seymour Centerstage XD 2.39:1 133" W| JVC X790R | Denon AVR | QSC DPA 4.2 | ATI AT528NC | Procella P8/P5V | Revel C763L | Rythmik FV15HP x2
Living Room - LG OLED 65" | Yamaha 2060 | Monolith 3x200 | KEF Q900 L/R | Paradigm Millenia CC | Polk Surrounds | Monolith 12" Subs x 2

Last edited by nonstopdoc1; 06-05-2019 at 05:37 AM.
post #48999 of 50402 Old 06-05-2019, 09:44 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 796
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonstopdoc1 View Post
I have never used a downfiring sub so not sure about it. Do they perform equally as compared to front firing and is it okay to use them with carpet (on concrete) floor?
I'm not Tom but I own two of his down firing subs and he has stated they perform the same as front firing and will work on virtual any surface.
oneeyeblind likes this.

125" Projection | 5.2.4 Audio | Shield TV | LibreELEC/ODROID-C2 Kodi Media Client | Ubuntu/ODROID-XU4 NAS/Server | 65" LG OLED TV | TiVo | Shield TV |
| Water cooled Threadripper & Radeon VII, NVMe PC - 43" 4K Monitor |
post #49000 of 50402 Old 06-05-2019, 10:10 AM
AVS ***** Member

Mentioned: 324 Post(s)
Quoted: 5377 Post(s)
Liked: 10052
Quote:
Hello all, Looking for some advice. Appreciate if Tom V. (Tom Vodhanel) can chime in.

I have 2 Rythmik FV15HP subs (15" ported) in front and I am looking to add 2 in rear. I feel that the FV15HPs are too big (wide) for the space I have in rear. Hence I am thinking of getting a different model. Apart form going with a 12" ported sub, I feel that Power Sound Audio V1510DF will also fit in the space I have.

Also, is mixing subs from different brands a major issue in real world? I have AVR with Audyssey BTW.

Thanks

Hi,

The real issue in mixing different brands of subs is not whether they are front-firing or down-firing. That should be a non-issue. It's the fact that they may have completely different port tunes and frequency responses. In this case, they would definitely have different port tunes and frequency responses, and you would be fighting the DSP that the subwoofer designers have already implemented.

You can sometimes overcome the cancellation issues that usually result, but it can take some effort with REW and a miniDSP to make it all work. Audyssey won't really be able to help you with those issues, as it is trying to EQ all of your subwoofers based on their combined frequency response. It can't treat them as individuals, for EQ purposes.

If I were you, I wouldn't do it. Looking at the specs for both subs, it appears that there is only 3/4" of an inch difference in width between the FV15HP and the V1510DF. If I were you, I would take a hard look at the space again to see if there isn't some way to make the FV15's fit into the available space. Perhaps something else could move slightly.

If you are absolutely sure that isn't possible, then I would probably consult the guys at Rythmik about making a pair of LVX12's work with your FV15's. And, even that option may require some tweaking. But, at least the overall shape of the frequency response may be a little bit closer to what you have now. And, the Rythmik subs do offer a fair bit of user-adjustability which could help.

Regards,
Mike

GUIDE TO SUBWOOFER CALIBRATION AND BASS PREFERENCES

* The Guide linked above is a comprehensive guide to Audio & HT systems, including:
Speaker placements & Room treatments; HT calibration & Room EQ; Room gain; Bass
Preferences; Subwoofer Buyer's Guide: Sealed/ported; ID subs; Subwoofer placement.

Last edited by mthomas47; 06-05-2019 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Typo
post #49001 of 50402 Old 06-05-2019, 03:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
That was actually not the last of it, https://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-sp...l#post57888198

I do hope he's doing better now!
Dennis is doing much better as we speak, he's posting a lot more now and is planning on offering plans for DIY'ers to continue on with the BMRs and maybe a few of the lesser models. I know Jim Salk will offer the BMR in custom cabs (furniture grade) that will reflect an increase of price. Dennis was practically giving away the BMRs and doing all the work himself including assembly and crossover (hand wiring) and ran into cab suppliers and components issues. He is back home now recovering and Philharmonic Audio is no more..........His legendary designs will live on forever though...........
vardo, ratbuddy, Hopinater and 1 others like this.
post #49002 of 50402 Old 06-05-2019, 03:56 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by mthomas47 View Post
Hi,

The real issue in mixing different brands of subs is not whether they are front-firing or down-firing. That should be a non-issue. It's the fact that they may have completely different port tunes and frequency responses. In this case, they would definitely have different port tunes and frequency responses, and you would be fighting the DSP that the subwoofer designers have already implemented.

You can sometimes overcome the cancellation issues that usually result, but it can take some effort with REW and a miniDSP to make it all work. Audyssey won't really be able to help you with those issues, as it is trying to EQ all of your subwoofers based on their combined frequency response. It can't treat them as individuals, for EQ purposes.

If I were you, I wouldn't do it. Looking at the specs for both subs, it appears that there is only 3/4" of an inch difference in width between the FV15HP and the V1510DF. If I were you, I would take a hard look at the space again to see if there isn't some way to make the FV15's fit into the available space. Perhaps something else could move slightly.

If you are absolutely sure that isn't possible, then I would probably consult the guys at Rythmik about making a pair of LVX12's work with your FV15's. And, even that option may require some tweaking. But, at least the overall shape of the frequency response may be a little bit closer to what you have now. And, the Rythmik subs do offer a fair bit of user-adjustability which could help.

Regards,
Mike
Thanks for the input. Will connecting front and rear subs to separate sub outs from AVR and running Audyssey fix the issue with level and phase? I intend to upgrade to Processor with Dirac or ARC in near future but as of now I have Denon with 2 sub out and Audyssey

My Build Thread
HT - Seymour Centerstage XD 2.39:1 133" W| JVC X790R | Denon AVR | QSC DPA 4.2 | ATI AT528NC | Procella P8/P5V | Revel C763L | Rythmik FV15HP x2
Living Room - LG OLED 65" | Yamaha 2060 | Monolith 3x200 | KEF Q900 L/R | Paradigm Millenia CC | Polk Surrounds | Monolith 12" Subs x 2
post #49003 of 50402 Old 06-05-2019, 04:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 2497 Post(s)
Liked: 3894
Quote:
Thanks for the input. Will connecting front and rear subs to separate sub outs from AVR and running Audyssey fix the issue with level and phase? I intend to upgrade to Processor with Dirac or ARC in near future but as of now I have Denon with 2 sub out and Audyssey
Nope. The subs you are talking about will be out of phase to varying degrees between 10 and 30 Hz due to different port tunes and different low frequency roll offs. You will have dips, nulls, and reduction in output in this region. In other words, if you add two XV15's to your current FV15's, you will have less 10-30 Hz bass than you have with just the two. I also agree that a 1/2" difference in width is completely negligible. Just move something a 1/2".
Hopinater likes this.
post #49004 of 50402 Old 06-06-2019, 04:29 AM
Advanced Member

No luck yesterday, I'm told shipping will begin today for TV36 though. I did email to ask about next day shipping, but it probably won't be read until after they ship :/ I guess I'll have one more weekend making do with little subs
ahblaza and Hopinater like this.
post #49005 of 50402 Old 06-06-2019, 04:50 AM

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
Liked: 709
Quote:
No luck yesterday, I'm told shipping will begin today for TV36 though. I did email to ask about next day shipping, but it probably won't be read until after they ship :/ I guess I'll have one more weekend making do with little subs
I'm actually delaying my TV36 by a couple of weeks. I am going to be within a few hours of PSA and decided to return my old subs and pickup the new in person to save the shipping costs. Unfortunately, that means I will be getting them later than I would otherwise.

Electronics: Denon X4400, Vizio M65
Sub: PSA TV36-iPal
Speakers: 3 x Chane A2.4 LCR, Klipsch Quintet Surrounds
post #49006 of 50402 Old 06-06-2019, 07:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3331 Post(s)
Liked: 10013
Quote:
I was just about to email Tom about the subs because I've been thinking I would see tracking information for the last three days. But before I did I thought I would check AVS just to make sure somebody hadn't made a post with some important information. I'm glad I did. Thanks for the info @ratbuddy . Hopefully I'll see the tracking info come through today.

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences
post #49007 of 50402 Old 06-06-2019, 07:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucks0 View Post
I'm actually delaying my TV36 by a couple of weeks. I am going to be within a few hours of PSA and decided to return my old subs and pickup the new in person to save the shipping costs. Unfortunately, that means I will be getting them later than I would otherwise.
Yeah that's a tough call. But your patience will save you many hundreds of dollars which you can better use for future subwoofer purchases.

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

post #49008 of 50402 Old 06-06-2019, 07:58 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 197
I am positive those TV36's are going to be amazing , but I am also positive I DO NOT NEED THEM!! lol....Im outside yesterday evening fiddling around and cleaning things up getting ready for summer pool parties , and I hear what sound like artillery off in the distance. I suspect it might be coming from inside the house as the GF was in there cleaning as well , but she hates war movies so I kind of dismissed that thought. Then they started up again and I put my hand against the outside wall and sure enough you could feel it vibrating , the subs are 20-30 feet away on the other side. I walk inside to see what the hell is going on and shes just sitting there watching HGTV at a basic volume! I dont know what kind of mix they put on HGTV commercials , but they gotta be hitting 20hz easy lol...I shake my head and walk back out to the bbq , just then my roof down drain disconnects since the plastic around the screw has broke off from me cranking one night......These subs are destroying my house....
post #49009 of 50402 Old 06-06-2019, 12:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1035 Post(s)
Liked: 2298
I wonder if any new subs have been shipped yet? Did anyone get a notification?

Equipment List: Benq W6000, Darbee DVP-5000S Video Processor, JKP Affinity 100 inch 16x9 .9 gain reference screen, Marantz SR7013 Receiver, 3-Marantz Ma700 and 2-Ma6100 monoblocks, 7.4.2 Atmos, B&W Nautilus 805 front speakers, B&W Nautilus HTM2 center speaker, Volt 6 Atmos Speakers, Mirage HDT-R side speakers, Jamo THX surround one rear speakers, 2 PSA S3600I'S, and 2 UM18-22/iNUKE6000DSP DIY subs.
post #49010 of 50402 Old 06-06-2019, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Yeah that's a tough call. But your patience will save you many hundreds of dollars which you can better use for future subwoofer purchases.
The real bonus is getting to meet Tom and see the PSA operations. Just have to figure out how to get the TV36 into the trunk of a Civic.

post #49011 of 50402 Old 06-06-2019, 12:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 1330 Post(s)
Liked: 1832
Quote:
The real bonus is getting to meet Tom and see the PSA operations. Just have to figure out how to get the TV36 into the trunk of a Civic.
spyboy, SuperFist, ahblaza and 5 others like this.

8hz ULF TR for the masses and the Cashless. Like a BOSS

If you can't stand behind our troops stand in front of them
post #49012 of 50402 Old 06-06-2019, 01:14 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 433
Quote:

Ah, yeah, I'm not too sure that's going to work...
post #49013 of 50402 Old 06-06-2019, 02:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

YESSSSSSSS!!!!

Just got shipping notification! The TV36's are officially getting released to the world.

post #49014 of 50402 Old 06-06-2019, 03:13 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 197
Quote:
YESSSSSSSS!!!!

Just got shipping notification! The TV36's are officially getting released to the world.
Going to need a : TV36 (IPal) X2 on your signature pretty soon!
Mike Butny and Hopinater like this.
post #49015 of 50402 Old 06-06-2019, 03:32 PM

Quote:
YESSSSSSSS!!!!

Can't wait to hear the early impressions as those of you at the leading edge of the pre-order start receiving them. I thought you were picking them up.
CallingMrBenzo and Hopinater like this.

post #49016 of 50402 Old 06-06-2019, 03:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
That really is the bonus, meeting Tom and Jim was a real highlight for me going down to the shop, everything is so organized, it's like an assembly line where each procedure is so calculated and precise and especially now with in house proprietary ICE amp manufacturing and assembly with in house spray booth PSA can monitor and document every facet of the operation, Tom leaves no stone un-turned.

You can feel confident that when you purchase any product that you will receive it working as expected with no infield problems cause it doesn't leave the shop until it meets the PSA standard of excellence. In the rare occasion that a problem will surface I guarantee you that it will be corrected in a very timely matter, can't say that about other ID companies....................

I really miss Jim but I know Tom has stepped up to the plate since he has moved on and you can bet Tom is dedicated 24/7 to the task of producing the best customer service and quality of product out there bar none. I've had the pleasure of knowing both of these gentlemen for quite a while now and nothing has changed since 2012 when I purchased my first PSA product. For me that's quite an achievement to be that consistent since the beginning. You'll soon find out what PSA is capable of with the TV36s, and finally the Flagship state of the art take no prisoners new creation.............

Kudos to Tom and PSA for taking on this challenge, can't wait to hear what the naysayers have to say, Tom has no limits to his creativity nor does he have any restrictions with what can be achieved.....let the journey begin.......an insight to a brilliant mind....thank you Tom...

Cheers Jeffrey
post #49017 of 50402 Old 06-06-2019, 03:53 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
YESSSSSSSS!!!!

Hah, I got mine at 5:45, you must have subs 1 and 2? Mine are 3 and 4

edit: Nevermind, the forum time is an hour behind me, so I guess we both got them at the same time!
oneeyeblind, gbreda and Hopinater like this.

Last edited by ratbuddy; 06-06-2019 at 04:07 PM.
post #49018 of 50402 Old 06-06-2019, 03:54 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 435 Post(s)
Liked: 889
Quote:
Can't wait to hear the early impressions as those of you at the leading edge of the pre-order start receiving them. I thought you were picking them up.

I’m picking them up and from Va

Marantz 7011- Panasonic UB-820- Xbox One X - Epson HC 5050UB - Elite Screen's 2:35:1 AT 115' - PSA MTM 110's L/C/R - Mixed Surrounds - SVS Elevations Atmos X2 - Dual PSA VT36 B&C Neo's *MiniDSP HD* Took the Red Pill BEQ
post #49019 of 50402 Old 06-06-2019, 04:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Quoted: 2680 Post(s)
Liked: 3217
Quote:
YESSSSSSSS!!!!

Congrats bud! Very happy for you! It’s been a long wait and I hope it is rewarding. When is expected arrival date?

Mike Butny, ahblaza and Hopinater like this.

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18s Rev2 with Paper cone, BOSS Platform mini riser
Speakers: PSA MTM-210 L/C/R - Klipsch 250S Surrounds, PSA MT 110sr Rear Surrounds, 4 x SVS Prime Elevation for Atmos
Video: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6500 UB; Room: 2100 cuft sealed on suspended floor
Receiver & Players: Denon X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra. Apple TV, Minidsp 2X4 HD
post #49020 of 50402 Old 06-06-2019, 05:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 2497 Post(s)
Liked: 3894
Just got my dual TV36 Ipals. Holy cow these things rock!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
chuffitychuffchuff , chuffmaster , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver , hr chuff'n'stuff , Power Sound Audio , Power Sound Audio Triax , psa , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , s3000i , s7201 , tv36 , v1500 , V1800 , v1801 , V3600i , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Xs30 , Xv15

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page