Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread - Page 1740 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 67027Likes

post #52171 of 53118 Old 10-01-2019, 08:10 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 82
These are my measurements for my 2 PSAs. As you can see, the 3600 is stronger through the midrange. It's also louder, which is to be expected I guess.

I had a listen to the accountant and JW2 tunnel scene and I heard the gunshots you're talking about. They show up as 50ish Hz on my RTA, but I definitely get the sensation. They're short, sharp, quick hits with lots of weight. It sounds the same as the glass ceiling shots in JW3. Thanks for the help finding out what that means.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PSAs.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	170.5 KB
ID:	2622128  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52172 of 53118 Old 10-01-2019, 08:18 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
Still waiting on the final samples for approval. Should be here this week. Got snagged here and there due to paper work.

Once approved, realistically, 11 weeks, maybe 12 for the first shipment of production to be get here.

So still a ways out.

if you don't need high output or bass <25hz(ish) the svs sb1000 is tough to beat at 399(?)

Tom V.
Team Power.
Thanks for the recommendation. But that SVS is more like $500. It may be worth waiting for the Value12, I think. Or maybe the Rythmik L12.

Or do you guys have any sealed 15s coming up in the outlet?

Denon 1911
LCR: Polk RTiA7, CSiA6
Front height: 8" Monoprice in-ceiling
Rear: 6.5" Monoprice in-ceiling
Sub: PSA 15V x2
post #52173 of 53118 Old 10-01-2019, 10:00 AM

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by zambine View Post
The ending shotgun scene in JW3 should have some good chest slam to it. If you are into music the best recent song I have heard is "Chocolate Chip Trip" on the new Tool album. The last half of that song has some drums that should hit your chest pretty dang hard. Give it a nice loud listen if you can and let me know.

On a side note: The track "Legion Inoculant" has some really nice low frequencies for a music track. It must hit the exact resonant frequency of my projector mount because every time I play it my projector sways back and forth.
Just had a listen to those two Tool tracks. I see what you're talking about with Chocolate Chip Trip, some nice solid drumming, especially in the second half of the track once it really opens up.
Legion makes my screen shake
GatoGoat likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52174 of 53118 Old 10-01-2019, 10:04 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad Nash View Post
Just had a listen to those two Tool tracks. I see what you're talking about with Chocolate Chip Trip, some nice solid drumming, especially in the second half of the track once it really opens up.

Legion makes my screen shake
I also listened the track on YouTube but at low volume because it was late, really nice song

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
post #52175 of 53118 Old 10-01-2019, 10:23 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked: 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post
Microfiber towel and any automotive interior protectant works well. Armor-all would be ok...I like Mother's M-tech.
Quote:
Originally Posted by torii View Post
nu finish does wonders and has been along long time due to patent that works.
Cool , I wasnt sure if anyone had been using an automotive interior type cleaner on them? I will give that a go when I get home...I miss the fresh out of the box PSA sub look!! Gotta be better than new car smell...lol...
basshead81 likes this.
post #52176 of 53118 Old 10-01-2019, 10:26 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdameron View Post
Thanks for the recommendation. But that SVS is more like $500. It may be worth waiting for the Value12, I think. Or maybe the Rythmik L12.

Or do you guys have any sealed 15s coming up in the outlet?
If you keep an eye on the SVS outlet you can find one for 399 - 450. I got mine for $399 and you couldn't even see the blemish

Basement HT 5.1.2 - Marantz 6012, Outlaw 5000 - ELAC Debut F5 Towers, C5 Center, B5 Bookshelves - JTR Captivator 1200XS - BenQ2050a 92" Silver Ticket
Upstairs Living Room, Music 2.1 - Anthem MRX520 - Pair of Chane A1.5's, - SVS PB 1000 - Projekt Debut turntable - LG 55" B8 OLED
Bedroom 2.1 - Denon AVR740h - KEf Q300 Bookshelves - Klipsch R-10SW - TCL 49"
post #52177 of 53118 Old 10-01-2019, 02:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
Liked: 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimWilson View Post
Quite similar to my impression roughly 6 years ago when I reviewed the Bag End ID-18; expensive and having limited output, but boy did it sound good. An excerpt from my conclusion section...

"The price is a bit too rich for my wallet, but oh how I enjoyed hearing the ID-18 Pro with my own ears. This is reference quality bass, plain and simple. You're going to need at least a pair of them"

BTW, thanks for those links to the old magazines. That was a nice trip down memory lane! I was surprised how many of the now defunct companies I still recalled. I saved the PDF's so I could do a more extensive read in the future.
I love those old magazines as well. I have every single magazine I bought/subscribe to since the late 90's.
JimWilson likes this.

Equipment List: Benq W6000, Darbee DVP-5000S Video Processor, JKP Affinity 100 inch 16x9 .9 gain reference screen, Marantz SR7013 Receiver, 3-Marantz Ma700 and 2-Ma6100 monoblocks, 7.4.2 Atmos, B&W Nautilus 805 front speakers, B&W Nautilus HTM2 center speaker, 2 Volt 6 Atmos Speakers, Mirage HDT-R side speakers, Jamo THX surround one rear speakers, 2 LaVoce 21inch Neo DIY subs and 2 PSA S3600I'S.
post #52178 of 53118 Old 10-01-2019, 04:12 PM
Writer & Reviewer

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Quoted: 2257 Post(s)
Liked: 3449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Butny View Post
I love those old magazines as well. I have every single magazine I bought/subscribe to since the late 90's.
Does the term "pack rat" mean anything to you?

If I did that I would need a 10x20 storage locker to house them all. At any given time over the past several decades I've had at least 10 active subscriptions to magazines, often times many more. I still love to just sit and read magazines one after the other.
Mike Butny and Hopinater like this.

If you take yourself too seriously expect me to do the exact opposite...
post #52179 of 53118 Old 10-01-2019, 05:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
Liked: 2573
Quote:

If I did that I would need a 10x20 storage locker to house them all. At any given time over the past several decades I've had at least 10 active subscriptions to magazines, often times many more. I still love to just sit and read magazines one after the other.
I keep them in storage containers in the crawl space. I miss the days of reading equipment reviews and then heading up to the AV stores to see them in person.
JimWilson and Hopinater like this.

Equipment List: Benq W6000, Darbee DVP-5000S Video Processor, JKP Affinity 100 inch 16x9 .9 gain reference screen, Marantz SR7013 Receiver, 3-Marantz Ma700 and 2-Ma6100 monoblocks, 7.4.2 Atmos, B&W Nautilus 805 front speakers, B&W Nautilus HTM2 center speaker, 2 Volt 6 Atmos Speakers, Mirage HDT-R side speakers, Jamo THX surround one rear speakers, 2 LaVoce 21inch Neo DIY subs and 2 PSA S3600I'S.
post #52180 of 53118 Old 10-01-2019, 06:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3594 Post(s)
Liked: 11472
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Butny View Post
I keep them in storage containers in the crawl space. I miss the days of reading equipment reviews and then heading up to the AV stores to see them in person.
I agree. I loved the old magazines. I used to look at the ads and reviews and drool over the latest and greatest. I also used to love to go and visit the local stereo shop (Sounds Great in Rochester NY) and look at the line up of speakers. Man that was addictive. Luckily I now work 200 yards from the Crutchfield store so I can go and look at all the latest equipment.

This all started for me when I was a wee little lad. When I was something like 5 years old (early 70's ) my dad worked part time at an audio shop so he always had a nice set up (reel to reel tape deck, turn table, receiver etc). Then I got my first stereo set up at the age of 12 when my dad's friend gave it to me when he upgraded. I've been hooked ever since. I still can't go past a nice set of speakers without stopping and looking them over. Now my wife just laughs at me when I get near a speaker because she knows I'm going to take off the grill and look it over.

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences
post #52181 of 53118 Old 10-01-2019, 06:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Quoted: 3051 Post(s)
Liked: 10484
Quote:
Originally Posted by newc33 View Post
jeeeeeshhhh your as bad as me! lol
Not as bad as me circa 2001(?) though. See attached. IIRC that was maybe 2/3rd of what I had laying around back then.

I didn't have to personally pay for many of them fortunately. The days of sitting outside, measuring, for 10-12 hours straight...good stuff..

I'm sure the local earthworm population was thrilled...

Tom V.
Team Power.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	manysubs66large2bl.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	2622308  

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep,
post #52182 of 53118 Old 10-01-2019, 07:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerdubs View Post
That is what my yard looks like right now, of course my sono tubes are for deck projects- not as much fun.
Double duty time? Design the foundation so you have some all weather subs? Do wireless. Then you can just carry a small bluetooth radio out to the deck, link, and listen to some soothing motorhead when you need to unwind?

Tom V.
Team Power.

post #52183 of 53118 Old 10-01-2019, 07:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatoGoat View Post
Didnt get to watch any movies this weekend. Showed the GF plenty of pictures of new PSA subs , the TV42 is really helpful when trying to show that the TV36 really isnt that big.... ... Alas , I didnt get much response towards either of those so I am still treading a bit of water at the moment. I did however pick up Gears5 for Xb1X and got to play for a couple hours. I dont know how deep that game goes , but some of the structures collapsing and giant monsters create some good effects inside the house, to the point the GF either got scared or annoyed. Hard to tell. It has some pretty good Atmos effects as well. My house isnt set up ideally , but at first a couple of the bird sounds had me looking around like one of mine got out...Will have to spend some more time with it later!
Next time with have two sheets of plywood here I'll nail them together and put a picture on facebook. The new our gang special. 4x4x8, no finish at all. Everyone can start out using that picture with the fairer half. Then when she stops screaming you can say "OKAY...you win...let's just get this much smaller TV42....everybody wins....

Tom V.
Team Power.

post #52184 of 53118 Old 10-01-2019, 07:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucks0 View Post
Since @Tom Vodhanel is such a big fan of mid bass, do you think PSA would ever introduce a sub that includes horn loading in the design. I think something like the design below but tuned around 15 hz, combined with the B&C drivers and ICE Power amps would be an absolute monster. I'm not aware of any of the ID companies offering anything like that currently.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-d...id-design.html
here's my goal for 2020.

* There's a 12,000+ sq-ft building being completely renovated right down the street from us. We have 3000 sq-ft now. another 2500(?) sq-ft next door for the spray booth(cabinet finishing). I'd prefer to move all cabinet finishing to that building while expanding our spray capabilities at least two fold. I would also move all production there as well. So everything is under one roof(efficiency), we have more than double the space(efficiency) and also double the cabinet finish capabilities. The new place should be ready for a walk through soon and maybe move in ready within 90-120 days. I have first refusal on it already. So we'll see.

* I'd keep the current 3000 cu-ft office/shop space as r/d only and (finally) setup a quality demo room with a nice 16.16.16 system or whatever is in vogue. Maybe even a secondary quality 2.2 system based around the X4 and a couple of our new tower(that will hopefully be out sometime in 2020. Add a basic Anechoic chamber, and one of these...

All that may seem crazy at first blush but 2 years ago if I would have said...

I want to invest upper5/6 figures into our own spray booth and then (almost simultaneously)another upper5/6 figures into our own proprietary amplifier circuit designs, bringing both in house here in Ohio...that might have sounded a little far fetched too? I mean, who's crazy enough to take that risk? And assembling their own amplifiers in house these days? Who's crazy enough to make that type of LOCAL investment into a tiny little insignificant speck of a ID company in Ohio?

And don;t ask what 2021 will bring...

Tom V.
Team Power.

post #52185 of 53118 Old 10-01-2019, 08:06 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 104
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdameron View Post
Any idea when the Value12 may be available? Putting together a small 2.1 setup in a bedroom. That might be perfect.
Still waiting on the final samples for approval. Should be here this week. Got snagged here and there due to paper work.

Once approved, realistically, 11 weeks, maybe 12 for the first shipment of production to be get here.

So still a ways out.

if you don't need high output or bass <25hz(ish) the svs sb1000 is tough to beat at 399(?)

Tom V.
Team Power.
Nabbed an S1500 in the classifieds. Wife going to be pissed

That brings me to 45" of PSA goodness.

Denon 1911
LCR: Polk RTiA7, CSiA6
Front height: 8" Monoprice in-ceiling
Rear: 6.5" Monoprice in-ceiling
Sub: PSA 15V x2

Last edited by mdameron; 10-02-2019 at 12:11 PM.
post #52186 of 53118 Old 10-02-2019, 04:57 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
I agree. I loved the old magazines. I used to look at the ads and reviews and drool over the latest and greatest. I also used to love to go and visit the local stereo shop (Sounds Great in Rochester NY) and look at the line up of speakers. Man that was addictive. Luckily I now work 200 yards from the Crutchfield store so I can go and look at all the latest equipment.

This all started for me when I was a wee little lad. When I was something like 5 years old (early 70's ) my dad worked part time at an audio shop so he always had a nice set up (reel to reel tape deck, turn table, receiver etc). Then I got my first stereo set up at the age of 12 when my dad's friend gave it to me when he upgraded. I've been hooked ever since. I still can't go past a nice set of speakers without stopping and looking them over. Now my wife just laughs at me when I get near a speaker because she knows I'm going to take off the grill and look it over.
@Hopinater WOW Rochester NY... Born and raised (Greece area). I can remember riding my bike to JB Sound and drooling over all the new shiny "toys" that I had absolutely no business touching (Insert "Hey kid that's not a toy" here) yet couldn't help but dream.. Seed planted and still growing strong.
Mike Butny and Hopinater like this.

"These go to eleven." - Great words from Nigel Tufnel.
post #52187 of 53118 Old 10-02-2019, 07:53 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 195 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
Liked: 9761
Quote:
Cool , I wasnt sure if anyone had been using an automotive interior type cleaner on them? I will give that a go when I get home...I miss the fresh out of the box PSA sub look!! Gotta be better than new car smell...lol...
TBH, I use to use Orange Glo until I ran out. Then I switched to car care products(Since I am a detail nut and I have a shelve full of different stuff) and they seem to work just as well. PSA finish is pretty durable, the only thing that might ruin it would be brake clean or laquer thinner.
darthray, oneeyeblind and GatoGoat like this.
post #52188 of 53118 Old 10-02-2019, 08:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Quoted: 2155 Post(s)
Liked: 2339
here is my sub journey - I am probably forgetting some. Ones in bold I still have:

Paradigm PS1000
SVS 20-39 PCi
SVS 20-39 PC+
SVS 16-46 PC+ (2)
SVS PB12+
SVS PB12 Plus/2 (2)
SVS SB13+ (2)
SVS SB12
PSA XV-15 (3)
DIY SI18’s (2)
PSA Triax (4)
JTR S2 (4)
JTR Growler (2)
Behringer B1200D (4)
Monoprice Monolith 12 (2)
BOSS Bass Platforms (3)

JTR (3 215 RT, 5 212HTR, 2 Growlers, 4 S2's)
PSA (4 Triax's, 3 210T's)
Behringer (4 B1200 Midbass Modules)
post #52189 of 53118 Old 10-02-2019, 09:41 AM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Heck yeah got my IPAL36 today! What a beast, and I haven't even hooked it up yet. Spent an hour and a half man handling this 255lbs beast to its final resting place. Luckily I got it in the house before the wife saw the shear size of all,,lol Of course Ill report back about the sonics once I rest up. PSA's shipping and packaging was outstanding!

AV since 1980
post #52190 of 53118 Old 10-02-2019, 10:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 1296 Post(s)
Liked: 1954
@raynist, I can't even imagine the TR that you have....would be something to witness.
oneeyeblind likes this.
post #52191 of 53118 Old 10-02-2019, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Next time with have two sheets of plywood here I'll nail them together and put a picture on facebook. The new our gang special. 4x4x8, no finish at all. Everyone can start out using that picture with the fairer half. Then when she stops screaming you can say "OKAY...you win...let's just get this much smaller TV42....everybody wins....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBIC8JTQMMQ

Tom V.
Team Power.
And here I thought Al Bundy was the first!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	No_ma_am_shirt_grande.png
Views:	35
Size:	425.6 KB
ID:	2622696  
oneeyeblind and Tom Vodhanel like this.
post #52192 of 53118 Old 10-02-2019, 10:31 AM

Quote:
here's my goal for 2020.

* There's a 12,000+ sq-ft building being completely renovated right down the street from us. We have 3000 sq-ft now. another 2500(?) sq-ft next door for the spray booth(cabinet finishing). I'd prefer to move all cabinet finishing to that building while expanding our spray capabilities at least two fold. I would also move all production there as well. So everything is under one roof(efficiency), we have more than double the space(efficiency) and also double the cabinet finish capabilities. The new place should be ready for a walk through soon and maybe move in ready within 90-120 days. I have first refusal on it already. So we'll see.

* I'd keep the current 3000 cu-ft office/shop space as r/d only and (finally) setup a quality demo room with a nice 16.16.16 system or whatever is in vogue. Maybe even a secondary quality 2.2 system based around the X4 and a couple of our new tower(that will hopefully be out sometime in 2020. Add a basic Anechoic chamber, and one of these...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUqmxt6bA0Q

All that may seem crazy at first blush but 2 years ago if I would have said...

I want to invest upper5/6 figures into our own spray booth and then (almost simultaneously)another upper5/6 figures into our own proprietary amplifier circuit designs, bringing both in house here in Ohio...that might have sounded a little far fetched too? I mean, who's crazy enough to take that risk? And assembling their own amplifiers in house these days? Who's crazy enough to make that type of LOCAL investment into a tiny little insignificant speck of a ID company in Ohio?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar7Vy53CNF4

And don;t ask what 2021 will bring...

Tom V.
Team Power.
Congrats , looking forward to the craziness!
post #52193 of 53118 Old 10-02-2019, 10:54 AM

Quote:
TBH, I use to use Orange Glo until I ran out. Then I switched to car care products(Since I am a detail nut and I have a shelve full of different stuff) and they seem to work just as well. PSA finish is pretty durable, the only thing that might ruin it would be brake clean or laquer thinner.
I actually used a dab of cleaning alcohol and ether on them once with no real issue...Wouldnt recommend a large amount though! We had this floor cleaning product that had the bottom leaking just barely enough to not notice. When cleaning the floors we would place it in random spots , one happened to be the sub. We started seeing these rings pop up and finally found it was from the floor cleaner bottle. I was so pissed! The rings came off our countertops and tables finally after using the alcohol/ether combo , the sub not so much...So yeah the finish is durable!
post #52194 of 53118 Old 10-02-2019, 12:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Quoted: 2155 Post(s)
Liked: 2339
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizrussspike View Post
@raynist, I can't even imagine the TR that you have....would be something to witness.
The subs I currently have are spread out over 4 systems but the BOSS platforms made the biggest improvements in TR
post #52195 of 53118 Old 10-02-2019, 02:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3594 Post(s)
Liked: 11472
What's the definition of a great day? This:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VideoDrone View Post
Heck yeah got my IPAL36 today!

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences
post #52196 of 53118 Old 10-02-2019, 02:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I agree @raynist, I love my BOSS addition, looking for a sale to add 2 more to my couch!! Then I can double my TR.
post #52197 of 53118 Old 10-02-2019, 04:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1528 Post(s)
Liked: 2208
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizrussspike View Post
I agree @raynist, I love my BOSS addition, looking for a sale to add 2 more to my couch!! Then I can double my TR.
I have 2, 1200. Same deal as i gave @raynist . $25 each plus whatever shipping to you is. They were used for about a day.
oneeyeblind likes this.

8hz ULF TR for the masses and the Cashless. Like a BOSS

If you can't stand behind our troops stand in front of them
post #52198 of 53118 Old 10-02-2019, 05:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 2346 Post(s)
Liked: 3479
Quote:
I know Brake Clean, is very powerful. Since with every car/SUV that I own, I use this product to remove any glue residue. From those car dealer stickers after I use a powerful car wash wand going in a angle. Once the sticker is off, I apply some brake clean and wipe it out very quickly, so it doesn't eat the finish of the paint.

Darth
GatoGoat likes this.

Last edited by darthray; 10-02-2019 at 05:23 PM.
post #52199 of 53118 Old 10-02-2019, 06:52 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Liked: 338
I use a towel and demineralized water (rain or RO). Less chance of leaving water spots.

Quote:
What does everyone use to wipe down their subs? Paper towels seem to get shredded on the PSA cat-tongue surface leaving a bigger mess at times. I have tried a sponge and some cleaner or windex with so-so results....Im almost tempted to throw a little armor-all on them to polish them back up lol....

Spoiler!
post #52200 of 53118 Old 10-03-2019, 04:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

@Gorilla Killa , how much for shipping to 52748?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
chuffitychuffchuff , chuffmaster , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver , hr chuff'n'stuff , Power Sound Audio , Power Sound Audio Triax , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , s7201 , tv36 , v1500 , V1800 , v1801 , V3600i , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Xs30 , Xv15

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page