Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread - Page 1742 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 66496Likes

post #52231 of 52917 Old 10-05-2019, 10:13 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked: 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by mthomas47 View Post
I think that it is definitely low-frequencies playing at higher SPL's. But, I also think that sealed subs can be a little more insidious about the whole ear pressurization thing than ported subs can. When ported subs are able to hit frequencies below the pressure vessel gain frequency in a room, the tactile response can be very overt at higher sound levels. We may feel those stronger TR sensations and not want to crank the subs any more.

With sealed subs, especially in a smaller sealed room, it may not take as much low-frequency SPL to create pressure on the ear drums as it would in an open room, but we may also not have the same early warning of strong low-frequency tactile sensations that we would with ported subs. I have a large room, but I can seal it pretty tight when I want to. Even with ported subs, I can create that pressurization feeling when I want to. (I actually don't like that feeling in my HT.) But, I will already be experiencing a lot of low-bass TR before I get to that point, and I'm not as likely to keep cranking the bass or the overall volume level.

I think that sealed subs may just sneak up on us a little more sometimes, especially if the room is sealed to start with, and if we have enough SPL down in the 15Hz and lower range. Of course, it also takes the right kind of low-bass content to start with, and as others have noted, our susceptibility to those pressurization sensations may vary quite a bit.

For instance, I think I have always been more susceptible to ear drum pressure, from cabin pressurization on airplanes, and from scuba diving, than the average. So, it makes sense that similar SPL-driven cabin pressure might be more noticeable, or less pleasant, to people with that particular susceptibility.

Regards,
Mike
I totally agree Mike, through my sub journey I have found that I personally do not like the pressurization of strong sealed subs (dual S3010s) in my small sealed HT room. The pressure becomes overwhelming to me before I can get to the subs to the SPL levels I prefer for heavy TR and chest slam.

That being said, I am still experimenting and currently have 2 FV18s up front with a single S3010 directly behind me. The pressurization is much less in my room now and the TR and chest slam are insane due to the ported up front and the S3010 about 2 feet behind me.

The infinite possibilities available to finding and then optimizing ones personal taste in HT bass can be both exciting and infuriating at the same time. It's one of the things that keeps me interested in this hobby we all share. :-)

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52232 of 52917 Old 10-05-2019, 02:39 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 140
Quote:
I think that it is definitely low-frequencies playing at higher SPL's. But, I also think that sealed subs can be a little more insidious about the whole ear pressurization thing than ported subs can. When ported subs are able to hit frequencies below the pressure vessel gain frequency in a room, the tactile response can be very overt at higher sound levels. We may feel those stronger TR sensations and not want to crank the subs any more.
hopinator and mthomas47, I think you're onto something here. My wife and I had watched a number of movies with bass that slammed hard, but when we got to the beginning of Blade Runner 2049 she asked me to turn down the sound because it was hurting her ears. The bass definitely felt strong to me but I didn't think it was anything out of the ordinary, but perhaps there was more ULF than usual and having it cranked up hurt her ears.

It's an interesting thought to consider that the ULF many of us crave could end up being a problem or limiting factor in how much we can crank our subs to get the chest slam we also crave. For me I think the (sealed) XS30 in my open room is in something of a sweet spot, i.e. I wouldn't want to give up any ULF, but also generating significantly more ULF could mean having to turn down the overall level and losing mid-bass. Thanks for the food for thought.

Sony XBR-55X900E || Sony UBP-X800 | Sony PS4 Pro | Sony PS3 | Roku Premiere 2018
Sony SCD-555ES || Marantz SR6012 | AC Infinity Aircom T8 || Paradigm Studio 80, 20, CC v2 | Polk OWM3 | PSA XS30
post #52233 of 52917 Old 10-05-2019, 05:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 43
the time has finally come, after a long 5 month wait my massive PSA shipment has arrived. my 11.2 system is now complete. I have a 210 front stage and 8 110s for surround and atmos. My room is just all speakers now , no room for walking. I am loving the sound of these tv36ipals. I have nothing to compare them too so i cant really give a good impression besides they pound like crazy, and get my whole couch and body shaking, sound superb to my untrained ear. was hoping you guys could take a look at my rew graph to let me know if there is anything i should fix or what not or point me in the right direction for some solid rew help. all help is appreciated. I upgraded from my very first sound system which was a Energy 5.1 Take Classic. Tom was fantastic to work with, and like everyone knows is the best when it comes to customer experience, i have nothing but amazing things to say.

I did not slide them around my room to find the best spot, i just dropped them in my optimal spot, set the gain to 9oclock, 0ms delay, room size in the middle, calibrated with audyessey and called it a day. My rew sweeps are not smoothed. Uploaded my rew file here: https://www61.zippyshare.com/v/LA4K54Uu/file.html.

Heres some pics of my theatre now, and how i mounted the 110sr's to my ceiling.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6315.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	863.0 KB
ID:	2624092   Click image for larger version

Name:	59181337932__4EE290DA-5A7C-43C9-B6B6-51AA926551C7.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	847.3 KB
ID:	2624094   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6313.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	457.5 KB
ID:	2624096  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52234 of 52917 Old 10-05-2019, 05:35 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Liked: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by moviefiend420 View Post

Is this the right link? The linked page showed the files were uploaded 5/10/2019. I didn't want to download a file I'm not sure is virus free.

Congratulations on the new setup!!!! You're very fortunate to get such an incredible system all at one time.

7.2.4 with Denon X4300W, ATI 2005 & 1807 Amps, Kef Reference 203 Mains, 202c Ctr, 201 Surr, Ci200RR-THX Top Rears, Q300 Frt Hts, E301 Rear Surr, Power Sound Audio PSA dual S3600i Subs,
GIK & DIY Acoustics, JVC X790/RS540 Projector, Stewart Neve 100" Screen, Panasonic Blu-Ray DMP-UB900, Xbox One X, Crowson Transducers, INSTEON, UDI ISY994i, Amazon Echo
post #52235 of 52917 Old 10-05-2019, 05:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 2326 Post(s)
Liked: 3442
Quote:
the time has finally come, after a long 5 month wait my massive PSA shipment has arrived. my 11.2 system is now complete. I have a 210 front stage and 8 110s for surround and atmos. My room is just all speakers now , no room for walking. I am loving the sound of these tv36ipals. I have nothing to compare them too so i cant really give a good impression besides they pound like crazy, and get my whole couch and body shaking, sound superb to my untrained ear. was hoping you guys could take a look at my rew graph to let me know if there is anything i should fix or what not or point me in the right direction for some solid rew help. all help is appreciated. I upgraded from my very first sound system which was a Energy 5.1 Take Classic. Tom was fantastic to work with, and like everyone knows is the best when it comes to customer experience, i have nothing but amazing things to say.

I did not slide them around my room to find the best spot, i just dropped them in my optimal spot, set the gain to 9oclock, 0ms delay, room size in the middle, calibrated with audyessey and called it a day. My rew sweeps are not smoothed. Uploaded my rew file here: https://www61.zippyshare.com/v/LA4K54Uu/file.html.

Heres some pics of my theatre now, and how i mounted the 110sr's to my ceiling.
Look very good, except for your speakers cables management
On a more serious note, Enjoy. This will sound awesome

Darth
post #52236 of 52917 Old 10-05-2019, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorax2 View Post
Is this the right link? The linked page showed the files were uploaded 5/10/2019. I didn't want to download a file I'm not sure is virus free.

Congratulations on the new setup!!!! You're very fortunate to get such an incredible system all at one time.
Yea thats the right one, i just downloaded and confirmed. I uploaded it earlier today just for this, it is saved straight from rew. Just be careful because the website might open a link when you press download, so just close the link and hit download again and it will open straight into rew.
post #52237 of 52917 Old 10-05-2019, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthray View Post
Look very good, except for your speakers cables management
Haha yea you dont want to see the floor for the back surrounds cables. This room is just temporary till i build my media room.
darthray likes this.
post #52238 of 52917 Old 10-05-2019, 09:56 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Liked: 104
Quote:
+1

Glad you will

About a month ago, I move one sub from the front of the room to the back. While the sub is 150lbs and not 250lbs like yours. The subs is 22lbs heavier than me, since I lost 52lbs from my body building days. Doing the old, slide one side at the time.

While I got it in place, a member than I respect a lot. Gave me heck on another thread, and rightly so. To remind me how easy it is to get an hernia.

Darth
When Tom gets time, he should look into White Glove Delivery Service. It would make a difference on my purchase decisions.
anjunadeep likes this.

2 channel : Anthem Integrated 225, Bluesound Node 2i, Monitor Audio Silver 8, PSA S1500, Marantz SA8005,
HT: Yamaha RX-A1060, Klipsch RP-260, Polk RTIA1 rears, RP-450C, PSA V1500, Onkyo C-S5VL
Office: Yamaha A-S701, Bluesound Node 2, Monitor Audio Silver 2, SVS SB12-NSD, Marantz CD6006
post #52239 of 52917 Old 10-06-2019, 06:33 AM

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
Liked: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by MentatYP View Post
hopinator and mthomas47, I think you're onto something here. My wife and I had watched a number of movies with bass that slammed hard, but when we got to the beginning of Blade Runner 2049 she asked me to turn down the sound because it was hurting her ears. The bass definitely felt strong to me but I didn't think it was anything out of the ordinary, but perhaps there was more ULF than usual and having it cranked up hurt her ears.
That "eye opens" scene has a ton of energy and it is sustained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MentatYP View Post
It's an interesting thought to consider that the ULF many of us crave could end up being a problem or limiting factor in how much we can crank our subs to get the chest slam we also crave. For me I think the (sealed) XS30 in my open room is in something of a sweet spot, i.e. I wouldn't want to give up any ULF, but also generating significantly more ULF could mean having to turn down the overall level and losing mid-bass. Thanks for the food for thought.
I think that's where a MiniDSP is a nice gadget when combined with REW. If you find that your ULF is overkill, you can tone it down and bump up the 50-80Hz still which is really where that slam comes from anyways. A lot of us, including me, have a upward slope in the ULF, but maybe a shelf makes more sense.
MentatYP likes this.
post #52240 of 52917 Old 10-06-2019, 09:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Quoted: 3050 Post(s)
Liked: 10482
Quote:
Originally Posted by raceredmustang View Post
When Tom gets time, he should look into White Glove Delivery Service. It would make a difference on my purchase decisions.
I've gotten a few quotes for that in the past. It adds anywhere from $650 to $950 based on the limited experience I have(maybe 3 quotes total).

Tom V.
Team Power.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep,
post #52241 of 52917 Old 10-06-2019, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
I've gotten a few quotes for that in the past. It adds anywhere from $650 to $950 based on the limited experience I have(maybe 3 quotes total).

Tom V.
Team Power.
I had an elliptical delivered and assembled for around $150. I believe it weight over 200 lbs. Getting ready to buy a treadmill delivered and assembled at the same price. If you could contract with a company in that price range, there may be a market. Of course, I could be wrong, but that would work for me.

2 channel : Anthem Integrated 225, Bluesound Node 2i, Monitor Audio Silver 8, PSA S1500, Marantz SA8005,
HT: Yamaha RX-A1060, Klipsch RP-260, Polk RTIA1 rears, RP-450C, PSA V1500, Onkyo C-S5VL
Office: Yamaha A-S701, Bluesound Node 2, Monitor Audio Silver 2, SVS SB12-NSD, Marantz CD6006
post #52242 of 52917 Old 10-06-2019, 09:46 AM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post

Tom V.
Team Power.
I ordered a 70 in TV from a sketchy website that required me to pay 100 or 150 dollars for White glove. It was the delivery driver and me unloading it and not setting it up because it was cold out.
oneeyeblind likes this.
post #52243 of 52917 Old 10-06-2019, 09:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Quoted: 3050 Post(s)
Liked: 10482
Quote:
I had an elliptical delivered and assembled for around $150. I believe it weight over 200 lbs. Getting ready to buy a treadmill delivered and assembled at the same price. If you could contract with a company in that price range, there may be a market. Of course, I could be wrong, but that would work for me.
The very last thing I would pursue is another 3rd party being involved in the shipment, unpacking, etc of a freight shipment. I can't even imagine the potential nightmares that would bring with every. single. order.

Sometimes the best sale for any company is the one that goes to a competitor..

Tom V.
Team Power.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep,
post #52244 of 52917 Old 10-06-2019, 02:39 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Liked: 333
Quote:

I think you should be very happy with response - it looks very good for an untreated room. As always, your ears are the best judge and it sounds like you're really enjoying your system. Congratulations again on such a nice setup!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Response.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	2624470  

7.2.4 with Denon X4300W, ATI 2005 & 1807 Amps, Kef Reference 203 Mains, 202c Ctr, 201 Surr, Ci200RR-THX Top Rears, Q300 Frt Hts, E301 Rear Surr, Power Sound Audio PSA dual S3600i Subs,
GIK & DIY Acoustics, JVC X790/RS540 Projector, Stewart Neve 100" Screen, Panasonic Blu-Ray DMP-UB900, Xbox One X, Crowson Transducers, INSTEON, UDI ISY994i, Amazon Echo
post #52245 of 52917 Old 10-06-2019, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorax2 View Post
I think you should be very happy with response - it looks very good for an untreated room. As always, your ears are the best judge and it sounds like you're really enjoying your system. Congratulations again on such a nice setup!
Thanks man I really am enjoying it. The edge of tomorrow intro at reference was insane. I heard these drivers are hard to get to move a lot but they were sure moving a ton playing that intro. Id just like to thank all of you guys for spreading the great word about PSA. Before i found these threads i was going to go all in on the svs ultra setup, and im very happy i did not.
post #52246 of 52917 Old 10-06-2019, 03:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks man I really am enjoying it. The edge of tomorrow intro at reference was insane. I heard these drivers are hard to get to move a lot but they were sure moving a ton playing that intro. Id just like to thank all of you guys for spreading the great word about PSA. Before i found these threads i was going to go all in on the svs ultra setup, and im very happy i did not.
And sure it was

While I do like to listen to movies, at a fair loud volume. Reference level, is indeed insane. And value my hearing, way too much to listen at these level. And want to enjoy this hobby, for a very long time Since extreme SPL level, damage your hearing permanently over time.

Darth
GatoGoat likes this.

Last edited by darthray; 10-06-2019 at 03:27 PM.
post #52247 of 52917 Old 10-06-2019, 07:46 PM

Quote:
You might be surprised how cheap movers can be. For people buying giant subs, can literally just pay a moving company to come out and move it to where you want and help you unbox it. Couple guys for an hour plus travel. They don't even need the truck.
Joshua Chmiel and GatoGoat like this.
post #52248 of 52917 Old 10-06-2019, 08:22 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Liked: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjunadeep View Post
You might be surprised how cheap movers can be. For people buying giant subs, can literally just pay a moving company to come out and move it to where you want and help you unbox it. Couple guys for an hour plus travel. They don't even need the truck.
Or just ask some friends.
post #52249 of 52917 Old 10-06-2019, 08:57 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
Liked: 1423
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhelliott2 View Post

A friend and a dolly got my TV 36 NEO’s in the house and unboxed and placed in 20 mins. My wife and I did the S3611’s by ourself dragging it on a towel across the kitchen. Sliding it down the stairs

It’s not very difficult and Tom packages these subs so they are pretty easy to deal with. I can’t fathom paying money to do this with the exception of Climber’s S7201 going up two flights of stairs.

Marantz 7011- Panasonic UB-820- Xbox One X - Epson HC 5050UB *Calibrated by ChadB* - Elite Screen's 2:35:1 AT 115' - PSA MTM 110's L/C/R - Mixed Surrounds - SVS Elevations Atmos X2 - Dual PSA TV36 B&C Neo's *MiniDSP HD* Took the Red Pill BEQ
post #52250 of 52917 Old 10-06-2019, 09:04 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Liked: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallingMrBenzo View Post
A friend and a dolly got my TV 36 NEO’s in the house and unboxed and placed in 20 mins. My wife and I did the S3611’s by ourself dragging it on a towel across the kitchen. Sliding it down the stairs

It’s not very difficult and Tom packages these subs so they are pretty easy to deal with. I can’t fathom paying money to do this with the exception of Climber’s S7201 going up two flights of stairs.
Hell yeah.
post #52251 of 52917 Old 10-07-2019, 04:00 AM

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 275
I move my S7201's easily by myself in my listening room. Did have help getting them up in there since they wouldn't fit the stairway.

A pallet, a bobcat and in through an upstairs window. Honestly quick and easy.
post #52252 of 52917 Old 10-07-2019, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjunadeep View Post
Thanks. Good idea. After over a year of suffering with sciatica and back surgery, I am shy to lift anything heavy. I do not want to go through that again. I just accept the fact that my days of fast cars and large subwoofers are behind me. I didn't mean to imply anything about the white glove delivery, just wishful thinking.

post #52253 of 52917 Old 10-07-2019, 06:42 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
it is important that only one of you is transported to your final resting place.
Ha ha ha! I almost fell off my chair reading this. Cheers man!
darthray, mthomas47 and GatoGoat like this.
post #52254 of 52917 Old 10-07-2019, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Thanks. Good idea. After over a year of suffering with sciatica and back surgery, I am shy to lift anything heavy. I do not want to go through that again. I just accept the fact that my days of fast cars and large subwoofers are behind me. I didn't mean to imply anything about the white glove delivery, just wishful thinking.
I have a bad back also, it for sure is not worth it. Just remember to get a copy of their insurance (in case they hurt THEIR back). I think when I had my subs moved into my house from my office (I shipped them there since I'm never home and have a stock room that can accept freight all day at the office) it cost me 150-160 including the 30 bucks I gave the guys as a tip. If I had someone at home to accept packages it would have been less obviously, since wouldn't have even needed a truck.

I'm going to do the same thing when I order my acoustic panels and
Spoiler!
. They are fairly manageable on their own but going to be too big to fit in my suv unless I take like 6 trips and I don't want them left outside in the rain. Can call it a Bad Back Tax.
post #52255 of 52917 Old 10-07-2019, 02:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3583 Post(s)
Liked: 11382
Quote:
My wife and I moved both of my TV36's in the house with no problem. In fact she has helped me move both the V3600's and V3601's I used to own as well... and those we carried. I'm blessed to have a wife who doesn't completely understand my love of subwoofers but she's willing to help enable me. Plus I have found once your wife has worked to help get the subs inside she is much more tolerant of the bass they put out simply because she now has skin in the game.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_2249.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	154.1 KB
ID:	2624940  

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences

Last edited by Hopinater; 10-07-2019 at 07:28 PM.
post #52256 of 52917 Old 10-07-2019, 02:51 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
Liked: 1423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
My wife and I moved both of my TV36's in the house with no problem. In fact she has helped me move both the V3600's and V3601's I used to own as well... and those we carried. I'm blessed to have a wife who doesn't completely understand my love of subwoofers but she's willing to help enable me. Plus I have found once your wife has worked to help get the subs inside they are much more tolerant of the bass they put out simply because they have now have skin in the game.

That picture reminds me of moving mine except I’m the wife (bad back) and my buddy did all the lifting. Honestly, the hardest part was tipping it back. Once on the dolly it was a breeze and since mine are laid on the sides it moved on the carpet with ease
Mike Butny, darthray and Hopinater like this.

Marantz 7011- Panasonic UB-820- Xbox One X - Epson HC 5050UB *Calibrated by ChadB* - Elite Screen's 2:35:1 AT 115' - PSA MTM 110's L/C/R - Mixed Surrounds - SVS Elevations Atmos X2 - Dual PSA TV36 B&C Neo's *MiniDSP HD* Took the Red Pill BEQ
post #52257 of 52917 Old 10-07-2019, 07:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Big +1

Sometime, just buying a few beers after. Is worth-it

The last time I did that, was when installing a 40lbs projector. After struggling to fit this projector, into a very tight mount by myself.
I drove to my local Legion, and ask two friends if they had 10 minutes to spare. They did the lifting, I did the alignment to guide the projector in the sliding system.
Bought them both two beers, after I drove them to my place and back to the Legion since I was not drinking (I never drink and drive!!!). Took a whole 15 minutes, including the time driving.
One of the best $20, I spend

Darth

Last edited by darthray; 10-07-2019 at 07:14 PM.
post #52258 of 52917 Old 10-07-2019, 07:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
My wife and I moved both of my TV36's in the house with no problem. In fact she has helped me move both the V3600's and V3601's I used to own as well... and those we carried. I'm blessed to have a wife who doesn't completely understand my love of subwoofers but she's willing to help enable me. Plus I have found once your wife has worked to help get the subs inside they are much more tolerant of the bass they put out simply because they have now have skin in the game.
Thanks for the picture

I see you were using a truck, with a tailgate. Very useful for those situation
I hope, the person who took the picture. Was one of your kid, since your guys could have use this third person. To make the whole process easier.

Darth
rhelliott2 likes this.

Last edited by darthray; 10-07-2019 at 07:21 PM.
post #52259 of 52917 Old 10-07-2019, 07:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3583 Post(s)
Liked: 11382
Quote:
Thanks for the picture

I see you were using a truck, with a tailgate. Very useful for those situation
I hope, the person who took the picture. Was one of your kid, since your guys could have use this third person. To make the whole process easier.

Darth
Yep that was my daughter taking the picture. It was an exciting day for me, I had waited months for the first two TV36 subwoofers ever produced and I knew they were going to be a special sub. Trust me, I was VERY careful unloading and unpacking them. I was running on pure adrenaline in that picture.

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences
post #52260 of 52917 Old 10-08-2019, 05:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 1190 Post(s)
Liked: 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallingMrBenzo View Post

I wish I would have thought of this when I moved my quad t18s upstairs, back was sore for like 4 days
CallingMrBenzo likes this.

1600 cubic foot sealed room! Samsung 8500 curved 4k
denon x4100
JTR noesis 228s rear surround
Quad PSA T18s!!!!!!
Funk audio 12.2 HP mains powered by/funk audio 6x500 watt amp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
chuffitychuffchuff , chuffmaster , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver , hr chuff'n'stuff , Power Sound Audio , Power Sound Audio Triax , psa , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , s3000i , s7201 , tv36 , v1500 , V1800 , v1801 , V3600i , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Xs30 , Xv15

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page