Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread - Page 914 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 61835Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #27391 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 08:51 AM
Senior Member
 
Hakka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Australia
Posts: 237
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post
thats some extreme toe in! why so much??
The photo was taken from a long way back so it looks extreme. When seated the speakers are aimed about 2 inches in front of my nose.
Hakka is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #27392 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 08:54 AM
 
Brian Fineberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 8,184
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3543 Post(s)
Liked: 3527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakka View Post
The photo was taken from a long way back so it looks extreme. When seated the speakers are aimed about 2 inches in front of my nose.
hmm that still seems like a ton...at most , a speaker should cross behind your head...but if it s what works I assume you experimented with all degrees of toe
Brian Fineberg is offline  
post #27393 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 08:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Hopinater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Central VA
Posts: 6,603
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3389 Post(s)
Liked: 10289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakka View Post
They are bowers&wilkins 603s3, 602s3, 601s3 and lcr600s3.
Ha! I thought those were B&W's but I just wanted to verify.

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences
Hopinater is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #27394 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 09:34 AM
Senior Member
 
Hakka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Australia
Posts: 237
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post
hmm that still seems like a ton...at most , a speaker should cross behind your head...but if it s what works I assume you experimented with all degrees of toe
You got me thinking, when i first setup the room i experiemented with the toe in, but then turned the setup 90degrees and im not sure if i tested it again or just went for the same angles.

Just tried toeing them out a bit, maybe slightly wider soundstage with 2 channel, hard to say though, i don't do a lot of critical music listening on it.

One thing i did notice when testing it, the s3600is sound fantastic on music.
Brian Fineberg and ahblaza like this.

Last edited by Hakka; 07-12-2016 at 09:38 AM.
Hakka is offline  
post #27395 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 09:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
laserjock II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Texas Coast
Posts: 2,487
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
Liked: 683
Anyone have experience with the original Triax?
laserjock II is offline  
post #27396 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 09:43 AM
Senior Member
 
Hakka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Australia
Posts: 237
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by laserjock II View Post
Anyone have experience with the original Triax?
No, but i read post from someone who had to pull all the drivers and the amp out to get it up a flight of stairs
Hakka is offline  
post #27397 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 10:10 AM
Member
 
rdb1276's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: ohio
Posts: 77
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Hey guys,
I am looking at getting either 2 S3600I's or 2 V3600I's. My room is a dedicated theater in basement. Room is 18x22x8
If I get the V3600i's they will have to be front corner loaded
The S3600I's have a lot more placement options
What's your guys recommendation for which subs to get for my room?


thanks
rdb1276 is offline  
post #27398 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 10:17 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Was: Michigan -> now: Germany
Posts: 202
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdb1276 View Post
Hey guys,
I am looking at getting either 2 S3600I's or 2 V3600I's. My room is a dedicated theater in basement. Room is 18x22x8
If I get the V3600i's they will have to be front corner loaded
The S3600I's have a lot more placement options
What's your guys recommendation for which subs to get for my room?


thanks
Out of Ohio, I suggest to help out a fellow forum member and get this hellofadeal:

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/209-au...available.html

Yamaha CX-A5100 | 2x Emotiva XPA-5 & XPA-3 | PSA MTM-210T | PSA-MTM210C | PSA-MT110SR | 2x PSA V1800 | AM 8033-SII
Sony 65" 4K| Apple-TV | Network stuff | a lot of wires | Understanding & forgiving GF - priceless!
Kevin Grimm is offline  
post #27399 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 10:28 AM
Advanced Member
 
Oledurt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 609
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Liked: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post
hmm that still seems like a ton...at most , a speaker should cross behind your head...but if it s what works I assume you experimented with all degrees of toe


my speakers are toed in a lot. interesting reading

http://thehighfidelityreport.com/extreme-toe-in/


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oledurt is offline  
post #27400 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 10:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lizrussspike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parkview, IA
Posts: 2,867
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
Liked: 1680
Right on Kevin Grimm! Good on Ya.
lizrussspike is offline  
post #27401 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 10:30 AM
Advanced Member
 
Oledurt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 609
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Liked: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdb1276 View Post
Hey guys,
I am looking at getting either 2 S3600I's or 2 V3600I's. My room is a dedicated theater in basement. Room is 18x22x8
If I get the V3600i's they will have to be front corner loaded
The S3600I's have a lot more placement options
What's your guys recommendation for which subs to get for my room?


thanks


I have a similar sized room, I went with dual V3600i's. one in front one in back.

amazing, stunning, scary, bass


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
brahman12 likes this.
Oledurt is offline  
post #27402 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 10:57 AM
Member
 
rdb1276's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: ohio
Posts: 77
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oledurt View Post
I have a similar sized room, I went with dual V3600i's. one in front one in back.

amazing, stunning, scary, bass


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oledurt


What made you go with the V3600I over the s3600I?
thanks
rdb1276 is offline  
post #27403 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 10:58 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6222 Post(s)
Liked: 5517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oledurt View Post
my speakers are toed in a lot. interesting reading

http://thehighfidelityreport.com/extreme-toe-in/


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good read. My speakers just happen to be set up almost exactly as he describes, which I arrived at with personal experimentation and REW measurements.

ahblaza and Oledurt like this.
Alan P is offline  
post #27404 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 11:00 AM
Advanced Member
 
Oledurt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 609
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Liked: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdb1276 View Post
Oledurt


What made you go with the V3600I over the s3600I?
thanks


i wanted maximum output for movies.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oledurt is offline  
post #27405 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 11:37 AM
Senior Member
 
brahman12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 473
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
Liked: 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekosche View Post
Thanks for your recommendations! I have most of those movies.

So I finally played with the atmos upfiring modules half the day and already put them back in the box with a return label. If you care to read it, I posted my impressions in another forum. My room wasn't meant for "reflected sound", so I think I'll now look at the path of least resistance, and throw some front height/atmos speakers up at least 8-10' high. I'll have to research a bit more, so I don't go too high or put any unnecessary holes in the wall.

If only there were some awesome quality, but smaller than the MT-110SR slanted speakers to more easily wall mount for front height/atmos, ones made in the USA, *cough cough*.

I rewatched many scenes from John Wick trying to set up the atmos modules, and the recent upgrade to dual V1800's really makes the soundtrack come alive in my room...the club scene truly pounds with authority!

Don't give up....many fellow AVS members ran into difficulty with getting the Atmos experience. But with some flexibility, tinkering, and determination...they ended up with great results. Atmos is the single most impressive upgrade I've made in my home theater for movie watching and the PSA's have just intensified everything to the point that I no longer want to leave my house. I just want to watch movies ALL the time. Don't know what I'm going to do once NFL season rolls back around, lol. (first world problems, ughhh)
Oledurt likes this.
brahman12 is offline  
post #27406 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 11:41 AM
Senior Member
 
majek 60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rolling Farmland, WI
Posts: 313
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Liked: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
I haven't seen many of those but I do remember a couple where the first question asked was "Okay, cost per unit is what? Second question is "why aren't you having everything made in china"?

And to be honest, from a bean counter perspective, they're right.

I get like 50 of these conversations a month.

Potential customer: You know, what is most important to me is your trying to keep things on USA soil, that really means a LOT to me.

Me: Hey, I appreciate that. It can be difficult because most/all of our competition is sourcing everything from china so it costs us significantly more to manufacture our products.

Potential customer: Well, I'm going to either get your V1500 or the Acme wozer15 which is $999. So if you can lower your price to $999 I'll order right now.

Me: I'm sorry, we just can't do that. The wozer15 is a very good sub but being made in china allows acme to price it a little lower than we can.

Potential customer: Well, if you're willing to lose a sell over $100 I guess I'll have to go with the chinese made wozer.

-------end chat-------

So much for the "most important thing" stuff


Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
The few extra bucks it costs for PSA's made in the U.S.A. product has never stopped me from purchasing their awesome products...............

I may have to upgrade my (2) XS-30's once I get my new HT complete since we have moved from TX to WI. Stand By!
majek 60 is offline  
post #27407 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 11:43 AM
 
Brian Fineberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 8,184
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3543 Post(s)
Liked: 3527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
Good read. My speakers just happen to be set up almost exactly as he describes, which I arrived at with personal experimentation and REW measurements.

huh? REW has nothing to do with imaging ans soundstage
Brian Fineberg is offline  
post #27408 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 11:56 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6222 Post(s)
Liked: 5517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post
huh? REW has nothing to do with imaging ans soundstage
Bass response and early reflections do though, Brian.
ahblaza likes this.
Alan P is offline  
post #27409 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 11:59 AM
Advanced Member
 
Soupy1970's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: St Louis Metro (IL.)
Posts: 891
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
Liked: 349
I toe my speakers in so the RF is aimed at the Right ear of left seat, and the LF is aimed at the left ear of right seat. This gives me a wider image.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	13453990_10208651352355620_270765048_n.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	1542121  
brahman12 and ahblaza like this.

Denon X6200W - Klipsch KLF-10 Fronts - Klipsch KLF-C7 Center - Klipsch KLF-C7 X 2 Surrounds - Klipsch RB-61 II Back surround -OSD ACE850 ceiling x 4 Atmos - Dual HSU VTF-3 MK4 Subs - 4 Dayton Audio BST-1 Bass Shakers with SA230 Amp - BenQ W1070 projector - 106" Antra fixed Screen
Soupy1970 is offline  
post #27410 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 12:00 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
basshead81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 13,126
Mentioned: 183 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
Liked: 8962
Quote:
Originally Posted by laserjock II View Post
Anyone have experience with the original Triax?
@raynist has 4 of them.

Last edited by basshead81; 07-12-2016 at 12:03 PM.
basshead81 is offline  
post #27411 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 12:01 PM
 
Brian Fineberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 8,184
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3543 Post(s)
Liked: 3527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
Bass response and early reflections do though, Brian.
still confused...we are talking about toe in...if your room is porperly treated...this wont make a difference (bass and reflections) what toe in does is created imaging and soudnstage...and if too narrow those collapse easily off axis...none of this can be measured by REW
Brian Fineberg is offline  
post #27412 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 12:02 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6222 Post(s)
Liked: 5517
Alan P is offline  
post #27413 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 12:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
raynist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 4,558
Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2086 Post(s)
Liked: 2251
Quote:
Originally Posted by laserjock II View Post
Anyone have experience with the original Triax?
Saw I was mentioned here.

I do have 4 of them. They are great performers and extremely heavy/awkward to handle. There are no good grab points. I usually move them with a refrigerator dolly. I have furniture sliders for moving them around the room.
raynist is offline  
post #27414 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 12:08 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6222 Post(s)
Liked: 5517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post
still confused...we are talking about toe in...if your room is porperly treated...this wont make a difference (bass and reflections) what toe in does is created imaging and soudnstage...and if too narrow those collapse easily off axis...none of this can be measured by REW
I wasn't referencing toe-in only when I posted that pic from the link. It was also distance from rear and side walls which does require bass/reflection measurements.

If you read the link, he describes how the extreme toe-in is beneficial...however, in order to accomplish that, the speakers must be much wider apart, and as a result, much closer to the side walls, which can cause more unwanted early reflections. I have my speakers set up with the extreme toe-in and very close to the side walls, and I have maximized the bass response and minimized the early reflections with a combination of treatments and speaker placement...all determined with REW.
ahblaza likes this.
Alan P is offline  
post #27415 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 12:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Sekosche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,319
Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
Liked: 3521
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahman12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekosche View Post
Thanks for your recommendations! I have most of those movies.

So I finally played with the atmos upfiring modules half the day and already put them back in the box with a return label. If you care to read it, I posted my impressions in another forum. My room wasn't meant for "reflected sound", so I think I'll now look at the path of least resistance, and throw some front height/atmos speakers up at least 8-10' high. I'll have to research a bit more, so I don't go too high or put any unnecessary holes in the wall.

If only there were some awesome quality, but smaller than the MT-110SR slanted speakers to more easily wall mount for front height/atmos, ones made in the USA, *cough cough*.

I rewatched many scenes from John Wick trying to set up the atmos modules, and the recent upgrade to dual V1800's really makes the soundtrack come alive in my room...the club scene truly pounds with authority!

Don't give up....many fellow AVS members ran into difficulty with getting the Atmos experience. But with some flexibility, tinkering, and determination...they ended up with great results. Atmos is the single most impressive upgrade I've made in my home theater for movie watching and the PSA's have just intensified everything to the point that I no longer want to leave my house. I just want to watch movies ALL the time. Don't know what I'm going to do once NFL season rolls back around, lol. (first world problems, ughhh)
Lol, have you noticed the massive lack of bass in nearly every sporting broadcast, not mention the audio quality? I find it disturbing! The subs shut off during most events until a commercial with bass kicks them back on...it saddens me.

I won't give up on atmos. I'm thinking the front heights in some fashion will have to do for now. I suppose if I really get motivated, I could mount a couple more speakers on articulating arms above my surrounds and swing them over head a bit, but with my surrounds over 6' high I'm not sure how much separation I'd get.

Also, there's really no good way to do atmos without more negative WAF, which is why I tried the reflected modules first, as it's hard to explain why we really need 4 more speakers mounted up high on our walls. Thus far, she's been fairly accommodating with my audio passion that decorated her pretty living room in black boxes. Including 3 subwoofers around the room, I'm having a difficult time explaining why we really need 9 other speakers for amazing sound, lol. :relaxed:
brahman12 and Rfitz89 like this.
Sekosche is online now  
post #27416 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 12:14 PM
 
Brian Fineberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 8,184
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3543 Post(s)
Liked: 3527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
I wasn't referencing toe-in only when I posted that pic from the link. It was also distance from rear and side walls which does require bass/reflection measurements.

If you read the link, he describes how the extreme toe-in is beneficial...however, in order to accomplish that, the speakers must be much wider apart, and as a result, much closer to the side walls, which can cause more unwanted early reflections. I have my speakers set up with the extreme toe-in and very close to the side walls, and I have maximized the bass response and minimized the early reflections with a combination of treatments and speaker placement...all determined with REW.
i can see clearly now!!!
Brian Fineberg is offline  
post #27417 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 12:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
laserjock II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Texas Coast
Posts: 2,487
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
Liked: 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynist View Post
Saw I was mentioned here.

I do have 4 of them. They are great performers and extremely heavy/awkward to handle. There are no good grab points. I usually move them with a refrigerator dolly. I have furniture sliders for moving them around the room.
Thanks for the input.

I have a huge open space floor plan it will be going into so I'm hoping it will work well.

Probably be corner loaded.

Right now I have a "Chinese Wowzer" as Tom put it, in that space.

I expect the Triax will be an extreme improvement...
laserjock II is offline  
post #27418 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 12:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lizrussspike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parkview, IA
Posts: 2,867
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
Liked: 1680
Welcome to the PSA club laserjock II
laserjock II likes this.
lizrussspike is offline  
post #27419 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 02:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Molon_Labe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,208
Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3347 Post(s)
Liked: 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by laserjock II View Post
Thanks for the input.

I have a huge open space floor plan it will be going into so I'm hoping it will work well.

Probably be corner loaded.

Right now I have a "Chinese Wowzer" as Tom put it, in that space.

I expect the Triax will be an extreme improvement...

Your mouth will drop when you hear a real sub
laserjock II, ahblaza and Oledurt like this.
Molon_Labe is offline  
post #27420 of 51124 Old 07-12-2016, 05:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Hopinater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Central VA
Posts: 6,603
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3389 Post(s)
Liked: 10289
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdb1276 View Post
Hey guys,
I am looking at getting either 2 S3600I's or 2 V3600I's. My room is a dedicated theater in basement. Room is 18x22x8
If I get the V3600i's they will have to be front corner loaded
The S3600I's have a lot more placement options
What's your guys recommendation for which subs to get for my room?
I think your room falls right in the sweet spot where either the S3600i or the V3600i will work. If you want maximum output for movies I would go with the dual V3600 option. If you aren't as worried about that then I think you could go with the dual S3600's and still be very happy.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but across the board it would take two S3600's to equal the output of a single V3600. About a year ago I had a single V3600 and I was debating getting a second one. Then the S3600 was released so I started debating about trading in my V3600 and getting dual S3600's. But when I started looking into that it became obvious I would need to get four S3600's to equal the output of two V3600's. Well this was a no brainer… I bought the 2nd V3600 and I'm very happy I chose to go this direction.

Hopefully some of that information can help you decide which direction you want to go.
Oledurt likes this.

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences
Hopinater is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
chuffitychuffchuff , chuffmaster , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver , hr chuff'n'stuff , Power Sound Audio , Power Sound Audio Triax , psa , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , s3000i , s7201 , tv36 , v1500 , V1800 , v1801 , V3600i , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Xs30 , Xv15

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off