Reaction Audio Subs - Page 184 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4224Likes

post #5491 of 6445 Old 05-30-2016, 03:19 PM

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3543 Post(s)
Liked: 3527
Mix_master

That's the most amazing thing I've ever heard. This truly is a disgrace.

I agree with your three words describing RA. I am baffled it took this long to come out. To be honest it shouldn't have. This is the only way for people to know what they are getting into. Also the only way RA can be held accountable.

But it now seems that time has finally come.

They SHOULD open an excuse store. Cause they come up with some doozies.
Madmax67 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5492 of 6445 Old 05-30-2016, 03:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3390 Post(s)
Liked: 10304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defcon View Post

It also seems clear that Jeremy isn't running a scam operation and his integrity IMO shouldn't be questioned based on the feedback I've seen. There are various business issues to be solved I'm sure but like its been said, its not new.
Since you posted one minute after Mix Master I know you didn't see his post. But if you had seen what his post said would you still make that statement? Because that feedback doesn't sound like his integrity shouldn't be questioned. Which stinks because like I said, he appears to be a nice guy. But being a nice guy doesn't make doing things like that okay.
Madmax67 likes this.

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences
post #5493 of 6445 Old 05-30-2016, 04:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1611 Post(s)
Liked: 895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
Since you posted one minute after Mix Master I know you didn't see his post. But if you had seen what his post said would you still make that statement? Because that feedback doesn't sound like his integrity shouldn't be questioned. Which stinks because like I said, he appears to be a nice guy. But being a nice guy doesn't make doing things like that okay.
No I didn't see it, just read it. Maybe I just try to see the good side in people but I wouldn't use the word shady to describe this experience.

1) either you accept the explanations given at face value, and its certainly unprofessional but its what you'd expect from small companies without established business processes

or

2) they are deliberately lying and making excuses, I for one am not prepared to go this far, I've had similar dealings with many companies

I'll just say that I am a potential customer but decided a little while ago to remove RA from my options, simply because I cannot afford to have my money tied up for ~4 months with no guaranteed delivery date, not because of the other issues.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5494 of 6445 Old 05-30-2016, 04:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 1712 Post(s)
Liked: 1661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post
How can any post by anyone other than Jeremey do what you are recommending. So I guess we all should just leave his thread until Jeremy responds.

If it helps. I did order a pair of
His tiny 5" speakers to try for atmos. But I decided to go with DIY and the refund took about 4 days. But this was also back in October
This Thread is an appropriate place for the redress of issues concerning Reaction Audio and it's customers. If someone is in the market for an RA product they can and should read these posts and decide for themselves. A lot of repetitive posting by nosy neighbors who have no direct knowledge about the issues being discussed is an all too common occurrence on this and other forums. This has nothing to do with political correctness, it's about people minding their own damn business.

Anxiety is contagious, please keep yours to yourself.
post #5495 of 6445 Old 05-30-2016, 04:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 2561 Post(s)
Liked: 4004
I've followed RA on the forums since they opened their figurative doors, and have hoped to see them succeed and rectify some of the start up pains. Many people come to these forums looking for advice on what product to purchase, and in the recent past, many people have heavily pushed RA due to their apparent bang for the buck. However, as many have known all along, and others are starting to realize, there is more to value than simply price and output. At this point, and for a while now, I have not been able to recommend RA as an option for the many people who come to these forums looking for advice on which sub or subs will best meet their needs. I'm not there in their shop over seeing things, but it has seemed to me for quite some time now that they are using the money from the current months sales to build and ship orders from five months ago. It does not take five months to build a subwoofer cabinet. This to me is an extremely dangerous sign since lead times have not improved at all in over two years and have perhaps gotten even worse. I do hope RA can salvage things and get the ship back on course, but until I start seeing customers receive a quality product within the specified time frame, it is not a company whose products I can recommend to those seeking advice on which sub to purchase.
post #5496 of 6445 Old 05-30-2016, 05:39 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 51
reading the last few pages have been quite unnerving as someone who has an order in for the 1400w echo 18. i hadn't had much to say since I felt responsible for making a few changes with my order but the current wait is getting rough for something I expected to be ready in April.

my current journey has gone like this:

i originally ordered a gamma 18. there was a lot of positive hype last year so I took a plunge.

during the wait for the gam18 I decided to cancel my order for a desire to go duals on something that fit my space, Jeremy offered a great deal on the gamma 15s and I figured why not.

communication was good and it shipped within two weeks of Jeremy telling me they'd come soon.

i was disappointed initially when I received them because this is when RA started including the new gaskets but mine didn't have em. Jeremy let me know it had only been for the 18s at that time and he didn't want me to have to wait any longer for my order. he let me know he can ship me ones with the gaskets once the 15s cabinets were ready.

sometime during the wait I decided ported would be better for my room and started discussing if dual echo 15s would be better or a single 18 (based on space constraints and what not). he let me know a 1400w echo with a beefier driver was in the works and he was willing to extend my trial period until it's ready. he just had me send back one of the gammas which I thought was fair. i thought it was quite generous of Jeremy so I was quick to dismiss any complaints on this forum I had read.

during our conversations Jeremy was open in discussing his recent struggles (this was around January I think) but overall i felt that he was doing his best in a tough situation and really cared about delivering something that performs well above its price point.

i still think my gamma 15 sounds pretty good but my lack of experience with the other top brands makes me wonder if I could better sound quality elsewhere.

I've tried PMing Jeremy a couple times for updates but haven't heard anything all month.

I'm hoping Jeremy jumps back in soon with some updates for all those still waiting for their orders and can somehow show that their quality control has improved compared to what's being discussed of late. if the updates just sound like more of the same I'm hoping Jeremy will honor my extended trial period and let me return the other gamma so I can move on with my subwoofer journey.

tl:dr Jeremy has been good to me but lack of communication recently and these latest thread developments have me worried about my order.
post #5497 of 6445 Old 05-30-2016, 05:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 2524 Post(s)
Liked: 1997
I think Jeremy's been in PA the last week.
post #5498 of 6445 Old 05-30-2016, 06:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3390 Post(s)
Liked: 10304
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear123 View Post
I do hope RA can salvage things and get the ship back on course,
Me too Bear… me too. I've said it before (in Mix Masters thread from back in January) that I hope RA is able to make their business thrive. America runs on the success of small businesses and competition is good for the consumer (us). But most importantly I like it when someone makes their dream come true.
Madmax67 likes this.

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences
post #5499 of 6445 Old 05-30-2016, 06:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppilot View Post
I am guessing that vast majority of RA customers are satisfied with their purchase, or else there would be significantly more unhappy buyers posting.

I'm not so sure. A few people just in the last page or two mentioned their experience and didn't want to post it on an open forum. From quality control, to frequency response, to refunds, and customer support. What else is there? It's very important for customers to tell about a good product to help people, or bad product to help people save money and frustration down the road. Someone said 'buyer beware' and let them figure it out, but that simply stinks for people buying from internet based companies. Customers order a $600+ speaker with an expectation they will perform properly because very few people have proper test gear to measure them. The frequency response on those coaxials posted earlier is atrocious and should be addressed by someone, Reaction or not. Heck it also gives the manufacturer like Radian a bad name too.

If you haven't been following their speaker thread, it appears they have recently done away with using USA made Radian coaxials and are importing some much cheaper ones that look remarkable similar to the drivers purchased on the DIYAudio Vendor Bazaar a couple years ago that had large fail rates months after using them. If I'm understanding it correctly, the crossover for the new ones was designed and built in Canada and the coaxial is imported. Yet they've been taking orders on them with a photo at the bottom saying "Loudspeakers and subwoofers made in the USA.'
post #5500 of 6445 Old 05-30-2016, 07:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
Liked: 687
@edgebsl - Jeremy, I really hope you can turn this around. Rather than trying to explain yourself, you'll need to come up with steady resolutions with accurate dates. You should start with refunding those who've asked for their money back. Then provide ship dates for those waiting in the queue. Post here to show you're working on it and hold yourself accountable. No more "I'll call you," post here on the next steps to avoid further speculations.

ie.
@LukeSky - refund will be processed no later than 6/3/2016 by close of business
@Docethic - Echo21 in assembly, will ship on 6/6 with tracking
@gkf15 - replacement 21" driver has been shipped, check e-mail for tracking info
@lz7j - will look into revising and supplying replacement crossover for CX12's

etc.

Inspect everything yourself before, during and after assembly - sign-off on everything. All these QA issues are only costing you more in the long run. Don't over work yourself, instead work smarter to not miss any small details. Setup some business processes - from accounting, ordering, QA checks and support. Streamline your business to avoid potential risks, maybe get some help to develop a better plan.

Majority of the RA customers, myself included don't want to see you fail. This situation needs a drastic wake up call and only your actions can slowly restore the fate of the members on here.
post #5501 of 6445 Old 05-31-2016, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post
I think Jeremy's been in PA the last week.
Probably not a smart idea since he is months behind on orders
post #5502 of 6445 Old 05-31-2016, 05:20 AM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Just an update on things here. I placed an order for a g21 with ra Feb 29th I am 1 of the 13 caught up in backlog still. A set of gamma 21s we're just completed. He said they were getting boxed up and prepping for shipping as I was getting my update and catching up with him last Wednesday. If he is being honest heh... let's hope for shipping this week or next week and a undamaged product! Woot common let's go!

Last edited by Ouchthathertz; 05-31-2016 at 06:35 PM.
post #5503 of 6445 Old 05-31-2016, 07:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2458 Post(s)
Liked: 3397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouchthathertz View Post
Just an update on things here. I placed an order for a g21 with ra Feb 29th I am 1 of the 13 caught up in backlog still. A set of gamma 21s we're just completed. He said they were getting boxed up and prepping for shipping as I was getting my update and catching up with him last Wednesday. If he is being honest heh... let's hope for shipping this week or next week and a undamaged product! Woot common let's go!
How is this acceptable to you, a week ago you get an update that your G21 is being prepped for shipping, just needed boxing up as the sub was (is) complete, what's next, create a shipping label send you confirmation of said label with tracking and voila it's done. You're 1 of 13 in that queue, I fell sorry for the other 12 let alone you. A little slow today..............
Billy p and BufordTJustice like this.
post #5504 of 6445 Old 05-31-2016, 07:53 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouchthathertz View Post
Can you ask him where my bloody refund is? Maybe he took a vacation with it?? This is ridiculous!!

Still no refund, missing $1199..

My order was canceled May 9th, 2016. Never recieved the canceled email as stated in the text message and phone call from them told me my only resort was to file a claim with VISA.

Buyer beware!
post #5505 of 6445 Old 05-31-2016, 08:02 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Liked: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeSky View Post
Can you ask him where my bloody refund is? Maybe he took a vacation with it?? This is ridiculous!!

My order was canceled May 9th, 2016. Never recieved the canceled email as stated in the text message and phone call from them told me my only resort was to file a claim with VISA.

Buyer beware!
O, Crap!!!

I'm really starting to get concerned, now. My luck has been total crap, lately as it is - I don't think I could deal with one more major "thing".

DJ

2kW fully active, fully balanced 2 channel Vaders

Overkill IS my middle name.
post #5506 of 6445 Old 05-31-2016, 08:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
How is this acceptable to you, a week ago you get an update that your G21 is being prepped for shipping, just needed boxing up as the sub was (is) complete, what's next, create a shipping label send you confirmation of said label with tracking and voila it's done. You're 1 of 13 in that queue, I fell sorry for the other 12 let alone you. A little slow today..............
Jeff I'm a little confused as to why you have such strong opinions on all things RA? You don't own anything from RA, you don't plan on buying anything from RA yet you keep posting stuff like this, what gives? You have an issue with Jeremy that we don't know about? I'm sure those that are having issues or have ordered goods can speak for themselves. Let Jeremy try sorting things out without you throwing additional fuel on the fire, if you have no skin in the game I'm not sure why you need to be posting about what Jeremy needs to be doing.

Lukesky has every right to be upset about his refund, and I know I'd like to see that resolved asap. But other than that I don't know why we need to keep reading these posts from you.
Shniks, audiofan1, Aarghon and 2 others like this.

Last edited by jbrown15; 05-31-2016 at 08:17 PM.
post #5507 of 6445 Old 05-31-2016, 09:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Where is Jeremy now? This thread has been turned bad last couple days and I don't see any response from Jeremy
post #5508 of 6445 Old 05-31-2016, 09:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenonFan2015 View Post
Where is Jeremy now? This thread has been turned bad last couple days and I don't see any response from Jeremy

I posted earlier that he's been in PA for the last week, I know his guys are working on stuff this week while he's away though. At least that was the last I heard when he talked to me last week.
post #5509 of 6445 Old 05-31-2016, 11:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Quoted: 1173 Post(s)
Liked: 1779
Can't wait to order my set of gammas. I'll have the funds in the next few weeks.

I have no reason as of now not to order from jeremy. The only thing I have to complain about was the long wait time, other than everything has been great. The product performed beyond my expectations and looks amazing. Well worth the wait. Even if I have to wait 5 months again it will be worth it. The quality and value of his products are remarkable
audiofan1, djreef, gkf15 and 3 others like this.
post #5510 of 6445 Old 06-01-2016, 12:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 2636 Post(s)
Liked: 2453
Quote:

Buyer beware!
This is the biggest anger inducing aspect of them all. I know I went from extremely agitated to pissed off when I was getting jerked around on my refund. Hopefully you get your money back asap. If you do file a charge-back with Visa make sure it's within 90 days of the sale date.
post #5511 of 6445 Old 06-01-2016, 03:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
Liked: 1183
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenonFan2015 View Post

My sincerest apologies as I have not been more prominent on avs the last 3 days as there are a lot of questions, concerns and conversations that need to be addressed in great detail. As I often put in 60 plus hours per week, I planned a pretty full memorial day weekend trip with friends and family. I had a wonderful time with my wife and son.

Being that banks, shipping companies and other business shut down Friday to Sunday in most instances, I had Tyler and Jerry handle the shop in my absence. But I see now this is the place that required attention.

I will do my best to address in great detail everything discussed and we will continue discussing tomorrow and in the days to come.

First of all the timing of the latest posts in this thread is surprising because a few months ago we found ourselves in a precarious situation with enormous backlog. Now that we have pushed through the majority of it and have only about 1/7th of it left, getting ready to start shipping Axis speakers and 1400w 18s... things seem to be tense at a time where there should be relief. From our perspective, we are seeing light at the end of the tunnel and are looking at an abatement of tough times.

However we have a few pending issues other that aren't doing us any favors at this moment.

We haven't had any shipping damage in awhile now but we had several in the last month. We have a couple of replacements going out this week. We had a shipment go to France and they dropped the box so hard that the magnet separated. That replacement is shipping before we even get a claim settled from FedEx - because damn..

As for refunds, the ideal thing and our general rule is to have it go back through the original path from where the funds were charged first. That is our policy as long as it is possible in each of those cases. There are good reasons for example:

If someone pays by credit card and is refunded via check, there could still be a charge-back and we could be charged for a refund twice. Yes, this has happened before. Heck, we have even had escalations through PayPal when items were out for delivery and we saw funds were clawed back en route because the buyer opened a dispute with the item on the truck. This has happened twice. Sometimes a unique set of circumstances can cause delays and while that is unfortunate we still have to work to get the issue resolved as fast as possible.

So in the event the cc has been cancelled or for any other reason and a conventional path is not possible then what is generally done is an alternative method comes from us directly. Which is fine and we always take care of that, but in some cases we try to push the funds to follow the correct path for a reason. Whether it's PayPal, CC or whatever.

Luke's case is unique. And I will address that in a separate post.

I expect every single one of the issues taken up here to be resolved very soon.
It is one of those things where I know everyone would like to see us correct everything in a day but to be 100 percent honest we have a lot of work ahead of us in the next week or two. I expect that July will be a very different picture than what we are seeing now and hopefully most will see that we have a handful of issues to fix here, and they will not be that difficult to address.

Over the last 2 years, we have seen all sorts of things happen:
Bogus multiple orders, massive sized orders changed multiple times, dis-information spread in posts, deposit orders never paid off, cc fraud, breaking or damaging things to get out of paying return freight, man we even had someone order speakers for the trial then later admit they should cancel because the only intent was to write a negative, contrasting review against another manufacturer's product and had their good conscience shine through to not go ahead with it at the last minute (At least their better judgement won through in that case and good on them).

All this crazy stuff has been part of the journey and adapting to these kinds of things will make us grow into a better company.

I also find it is the nature of the internet to see smoke and want to throw gasoline on the fire just to be able to watch it burn. Inciting fear, drama and panic are not always helpful to the situation.
Although I do acknowledge that this outlet is great because holding manufacturers accountable is overall a good thing and where there is genuine concern - happy to see that.

I think someone posted that we would probably get on here and make a bunch of excuses.
Well whether or not something is out of our control or our fault or not, we are ultimately responsible for everything. So we won't make excuses, we make things right.
If there are a handful of customer issues that need to be addressed we go through and make each one of them right and persist until it is done.

We have a busy week ahead.
ss nimrod likes this.

Jeremy
Reaction Audio Subwoofers

post #5512 of 6445 Old 06-01-2016, 04:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Buyer beware!
Hi Luke.

I never said your only resort was to file a charge-back but I encouraged you to do so in the hopes it would lead to a quick resolution.

The questionable merchant processor that convinced us they were the bee's knees backed out of our agreement while orders were in process. We never received batch settlements for those orders and hence we never actually got your money. They have a massive amount of our money held and are holding it for 180 days.

If your cc issuer is really going to take 2 months to get you your money back on the card then in this case we may have to step in and take action because that is unacceptable. Let us try to communicate with your provider and see if we can help expedite the process. If that doesn't work let's look at other options ok?

You nor anyone else will be left out of the cold. I see you posted a lot over the weekend about this.
You do understand that your statements would not be updated on a weekend in most cases right?
Let's start communicating so that we can get this fixed for you ok?
Whatever path we have to take.

Thanks Luke

Jeremy

post #5513 of 6445 Old 06-01-2016, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgebsl View Post
Quote:

Buyer beware!
Hi Luke.

I never said your only resort was to file a charge-back but I encouraged you to do so in the hopes it would lead to a quick resolution.

The questionable merchant processor that convinced us they were the bee's knees backed out of our agreement while orders were in process. We never received batch settlements for those orders and hence we never actually got your money. They have a massive amount of our money held and are holding it for 180 days.

If your cc issuer is really going to take 2 months to get you your money back on the card then in this case we may have to step in and take action because that is unacceptable. Let us try to communicate with your provider and see if we can help expedite the process. If that doesn't work let's look at other options ok?

You nor anyone else will be left out of the cold. I see you posted a lot over the weekend about this.
You do understand that your statements would not be updated on a weekend in most cases right?
Let's start communicating so that we can get this fixed for you ok?
Whatever path we have to take.

Thanks Luke

You don't need my permission, just fix the issue without anymore delay.

Attached is the number to my VISA provider:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1464783762531.png
Views:	228
Size:	269.4 KB
ID:	1471497  
Madmax67 likes this.
post #5514 of 6445 Old 06-01-2016, 07:02 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Liked: 269
Hey Jeremy,

What are the odds that I could get both of my subs shipped freight? I'm really sweating this whole FedEx thing - I've had such horrible luck shipping through residential carriers (and evidently they're not getting any better). They seem to be exponentially worse if the boxes are large and bulky.

DJ

2kW fully active, fully balanced 2 channel Vaders

Overkill IS my middle name.
post #5515 of 6445 Old 06-01-2016, 07:17 AM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by djreef View Post
Hey Jeremy,

What are the odds that I could get both of my subs shipped freight? I'm really sweating this whole FedEx thing - I've had such horrible luck shipping through residential carriers (and evidently they're not getting any better). They seem to be exponentially worse if the boxes are large and bulky.

DJ
Agreed!!!!
post #5516 of 6445 Old 06-01-2016, 07:28 AM

Jeremy, I contacted your merchant provider in New York and they said you need to contact Dennis in their fraud department to fix whatever situation you have with them before they will release my funds.

Their number is: (877) 333-3728

I would appreciate if you took care of this matter today, thank you.
Madmax67 likes this.

Last edited by LukeSky; 06-01-2016 at 07:36 AM.
post #5517 of 6445 Old 06-01-2016, 07:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by djreef View Post
Hey Jeremy,

DJ
We have had zeeo issues with them for about 6 months. We can discuss options though for pairs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Jeremy

post #5518 of 6445 Old 06-01-2016, 07:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Jeremy, I contacted your merchant provider in New York and they said you need to contact Dennis in their fraud department to fix whatever situation you have with them before they will release my funds.

Their number is: (877) 333-3728

I would appreciate if you took care of this matter today, thank you.
He is the one that shut it down and gave no reason or situation to fix. I will be happy to call him today and keep you aprised of the results.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Jeremy

post #5519 of 6445 Old 06-01-2016, 08:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2458 Post(s)
Liked: 3397
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post
Jeff I'm a little confused as to why you have such strong opinions on all things RA? You don't own anything from RA, you don't plan on buying anything from RA yet you keep posting stuff like this, what gives? You have an issue with Jeremy that we don't know about? I'm sure those that are having issues or have ordered goods can speak for themselves. Let Jeremy try sorting things out without you throwing additional fuel on the fire, if you have no skin in the game I'm not sure why you need to be posting about what Jeremy needs to be doing.

Lukesky has every right to be upset about his refund, and I know I'd like to see that resolved asap. But other than that I don't know why we need to keep reading these posts from you.
I don't have to own or plan on buying anything from RA to voice my strong feelings for all the folks going through this drama of extensive lead times, stressing over getting refunds after waiting 4+ months for product when initially their payment took a few seconds to complete and the CC was charged, not to mention defective in field product. I think it's absolutely sickening to have to make monthly payments on your CC and pay interest for merchandise not received. You didn't have to go through any of this so don't act like you understand what others are suffering.

Then you take leave of these threads and say you don't live on the forums anymore and sold ALL your RA equipment after saying how much better they were than your JTR's. I can only imagine how many people took your advice and purchased specifically on your reviews. Who are you to tell me what I can say or not say when I have a genuine concern for fellow audio enthusiasts who were probably making their first REAL audio purchase. Why don't you comment on the other many non RA customers who own no RA product with what they had to say about shutting this thread down to prevent further misfortune for all.........

I guess I feel like I have a personal stake in this to some degree simply because of all of the PMs I got in the past insisting I was making a BIG mistake by going with psa and ra would be a much better choice. Some of those PMs were from you, Joe. And I know MANY other current PSA owners were also swamped with PMs like this during their research process. Again, from you. Let me ask you this Joe, since you have been RA's unofficial head of PR for years now(often behind the scenes so to speak) AND you seem so very certain there is absolutely no risk if ordering from them, why not agree to reimburse anyone who follows your advice if needed? Have a nice day, I will not comment in this thread again, if people don't get it by now then that's on them, what's it going to take.

Q1 of 2016 was supposed to be the break out period for getting all orders shipped in a timely and efficient manner with new products that had extensive R&D prior to being released. Now it's Q3 and 4 and all will be well................I hope Jeremy can dig himself out of this hole, when I start seeing resolution and addressing all the complaints that have surfaced over this Holiday weekend then I will feel comfortable reco'ing RA products. Yes I have been a PSA advocate for over 4 years and it's justifiably so, I can sleep at night knowing all my reco's have produced very satisfied current and new owners of said product. CS is priority one in my book, most purchases are based on that coupled with an excellent track record for delivering the goods that are beyond good. Need I say more, I won't, the ball is in RA's court. I will be the first to commend RA when I see some positive feedback to the problems folks are now dealing with.

Most Sincerely, Jeffrey Nordi
post #5520 of 6445 Old 06-01-2016, 08:51 AM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page