Subwoofer to mate with Casta model C's? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 05-04-2015, 06:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Subwoofer to mate with Casta model C's?

I have recently purchased Casta Acoustics Model C's. I previously sold my Svs PB13 Ultra upon purchasing the model C's. It was the best sub I've owned in my 13x19x8 room. My plan was to buy one or two subwoofer(s) that will compliment the Casta C's and my Casta Model D6-S surrounds which are phenomenal for surround duty.

The C's are incredible floorstanding speakers with 1" custom horns, 2" custom midrange horns and 15" woofers with frequency response of 30hz-20khz. They have amazing precision, dynamics and midrange magic. The bass region digs tight, punchy and very acurate. Averyone knows for movies one or more subwoofers are definitely needed. I think even for my music listening I need one that just tops off that bass flare and roundness in the room. Can anyone help with suggesting any sub that will blend/mate well with my set-up. My budget has its limits of course.

I was researching a Definitive Technology Trinity sub as it has similar size drivers 2x14" woofers and 4x14" radiators. I think it is discontinued but I may still be able to find one new or used. Again, any help, detailed comparisons and suggestions would be of help. Thx in advance.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page