Originally Posted by mcb61
Did you make sure that Audyssey, DynEQ etc where all turned off when you took the initial readings that you feed into MSO?
Yes, both disabled. Initially I had DynEQ enabled, but for the last measurements I disabled it.
Originally Posted by AV_mike
Can you upload the REW mdat file associated with these optimisations, before and after.
Please confirm that all settings are zero'ed, bypassed - including the XO on channel 1 when you take the initial measurements, and as has been asked - is Audyssey, Dynamic EQ, etc disabled?
Silly question - but you are using a timing reference when taking the measurements??
Apparently I didn't save the REW results after optimization so I'll have to redo it. But this is the mdat file containing the 4 before sweeps: REW.zip
Since I'm trying this without fully understanding what I'm doing or why, there's no such thing as a silly question
I have time reference. I mean, I selected "Use loopback as timing reference" in REW, but no idea if that's enough or if there's anything else I'm supposed to do.. The txt exports of the graphs mention this:
* Measurement data measured by REW V5,19
* Source: Microphone (Umik-1 Gain: 18dB , MICROPHONE (Master Volume), R, volume: 0,250
* Format: 256k Log Swept Sine, 1 sweep at -12,0 dBFS Using a loopback as a timing reference
* Dated: 23-jul-2019 21:37:13
* REW Settings:
* C-weighting compensation: Off
* Target level: 75.0 dB
* Note: ; Delay 0,000±0,167 ms (0 mm, 0,00 in) relative to Loopback
* Measurement: jul 23 21:37:13
* Smoothing: None
* Frequency Step: 0.36621094 Hz
* Start Frequency: 13.916016 Hz