ready to order 2 s1500's from psa. any reason not to? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 24Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 47 Old 11-30-2015, 02:37 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 6
ready to order 2 s1500's from psa. any reason not to?

my room is 14x13x8.5, dedicated and closed off home theater. the tuner is the denon x4100 and my speakers are listed below. my current klipsch 12" sub sounds decent but I really want to get blown away when I turn it up.

after much reading and flip flopping from psa to svs to rythmik and back to psa I think I have landed on a pair of s1500's.

I am open to any input but my main question is would more sub have any positive effect given that it is a fairly small space? would a pair of s3000i's sound any better or just cost more and take up more space.

thanks in advance. I am sure you guys get these questions all the time.

klipsch rf82's, rc62, rb51, r-112sw sub
80" vizio M801D-A3
denon x4100 in a 14x13x9 dedicated room.
parish8 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 47 Old 11-30-2015, 03:12 PM
Senior Member
 
PoppaC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 396
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by checker9 View Post
For home theater, ported might be better. A single V1500 would have more output in the low 20s as two S1500. Also, with your size room, two might not be needed.

Unless you know you want sealed, I would get both a S1500 and V1500 to see which one you like better and send the other back. And then you can decide if one is good or if you need two and order a second, if so.
Whether you decide ported or sealed, I would try one, and then add a second if you think you really need one. Not a huge room, so one might be all you decide you need.

I would reach out to Tom at the web site. I think he will steer you the right way.
PoppaC is offline  
post #3 of 47 Old 11-30-2015, 03:12 PM
Senior Member
 
PoppaC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 396
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by checker9 View Post
For home theater, ported might be better. A single V1500 would have more output in the low 20s as two S1500. Also, with your size room, two might not be needed.

Unless you know you want sealed, I would get both a S1500 and V1500 to see which one you like better and send the other back. And then you can decide if one is good or if you need two and order a second, if so.
Whether you decide ported or sealed, I would try one, and then add a second if you think you really need one. Not a huge room, so one might be all you decide you need.

I would reach out to Tom at the web site. I think he will steer you the right way.
PoppaC is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 47 Old 11-30-2015, 03:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
eljaycanuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 9,850
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1892 Post(s)
Liked: 2656
Your room is sealed and fairly small. Dual S1500s should perform very well in there, both in terms of overall output and, thanks to cabin gain, sub-20Hz extension.
Transmaniacon likes this.
eljaycanuck is offline  
post #5 of 47 Old 11-30-2015, 03:45 PM
AVS ***** Member
 
mthomas47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,277
Mentioned: 348 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5490 Post(s)
Liked: 10484
Hi,

As you might expect, the advice you got is all over the place. The problem is that no one but yourself can really know how much will be enough for you. I think if I were you, I would go ahead and pull the trigger on the two you have picked. If they aren't quite enough, you can always exercise free return shipping to move up in size, or to ported subs. But until you actually try something in your room, there just won't be a definitive way to tell.

Regards,
Mike

GUIDE TO SUBWOOFER CALIBRATION AND BASS PREFERENCES

* The Guide linked above is a comprehensive guide to Audio & HT systems, including:
Speaker placements & Room treatments; HT calibration & Room EQ; Room gain; Bass
Preferences; Subwoofer Buyer's Guide: Sealed/ported; ID subs; Subwoofer placement.
mthomas47 is offline  
post #6 of 47 Old 11-30-2015, 04:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dsrussell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Corona, CA.
Posts: 5,836
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2263 Post(s)
Liked: 3109
I use a single S3000i in my 3,400 cu. ft. room (that’s rather open). It shakes the walls, my feet, my couch and my body. And it’s sitting 9-1/2 feet away on laminate flooring over a concrete slab. It’s a powerful subwoofer. Your room volume is less than half that size and isn’t open, so I would fully expect the S1500 to be as impressive in that smaller volume. I would always tell a person to try out a single sub first. If there are problems with room modes at the MLP that moving the subwoofer cannot correct, then you can always order a second.

Music area: Magnepan 3.6, McIntosh MC2205 amp & C48 preamp, SVS SB13-Ultra, Oppo BDP 95, dbx 3BX, and assorted equipment.
Movie area: EMP Tek E5Bi (were rebadged to R5Bi), RBH/EMP Tek R55Ti, PSA S3000i, Denon X2000, Oppo BDP 83.
dsrussell is offline  
post #7 of 47 Old 11-30-2015, 04:46 PM
AVS ***** Member
 
mthomas47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,277
Mentioned: 348 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5490 Post(s)
Liked: 10484
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrussell View Post
I use a single S3000i in my 3,400 cu. ft. room (that’s rather open). It shakes the walls, my feet, my couch and my body. And it’s sitting 9-1/2 feet away on laminate flooring over a concrete slab. It’s a powerful subwoofer. Your room volume is less than half that size and isn’t open, so I would fully expect the S1500 to be as impressive in that smaller volume. I would always tell a person to try out a single sub first. If there are problems with room modes at the MLP that moving the subwoofer cannot correct, then you can always order a second.

I have a friend with two Submersives in a 1000 cu ft. room. And he boosts his subs big time. Different strokes...

GUIDE TO SUBWOOFER CALIBRATION AND BASS PREFERENCES

* The Guide linked above is a comprehensive guide to Audio & HT systems, including:
Speaker placements & Room treatments; HT calibration & Room EQ; Room gain; Bass
Preferences; Subwoofer Buyer's Guide: Sealed/ported; ID subs; Subwoofer placement.
mthomas47 is offline  
post #8 of 47 Old 11-30-2015, 05:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dsrussell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Corona, CA.
Posts: 5,836
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2263 Post(s)
Liked: 3109
Quote:
Originally Posted by mthomas47 View Post
I have a friend with two Submersives in a 1000 cu ft. room. And he boosts his subs big time. Different strokes...
Different strokes indeed . But I like my hearing and don't want to fix cracks in the drywall....

BTW, very small rooms that are symmetrical often have the worst room modes and are very difficult to mitigate without a second sub.
jjackkrash likes this.

Music area: Magnepan 3.6, McIntosh MC2205 amp & C48 preamp, SVS SB13-Ultra, Oppo BDP 95, dbx 3BX, and assorted equipment.
Movie area: EMP Tek E5Bi (were rebadged to R5Bi), RBH/EMP Tek R55Ti, PSA S3000i, Denon X2000, Oppo BDP 83.
dsrussell is offline  
post #9 of 47 Old 11-30-2015, 06:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Cvetan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bloomington, IL
Posts: 1,015
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Cracking drywall is a REAL problem... Especially with dual JTR S1's.
Cvetan1 is offline  
post #10 of 47 Old 11-30-2015, 06:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Red99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 1,289
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 776 Post(s)
Liked: 418
My vote is YES for the pair of S1500's.
lovinthehd likes this.


Red99 is offline  
post #11 of 47 Old 11-30-2015, 06:49 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 6
hmm... thanks for the opinions.

I was thinking more people would say great choice, cant go wrong.

I thought going dual subs was the hot ticket and the denon with audyssey sub eq is ready to run them. I think I am going to just stick with duals.

I also thought sealed was an obvious choice given the small room. I guess I need to do more reading on the sealed vs ported.
lovinthehd likes this.

klipsch rf82's, rc62, rb51, r-112sw sub
80" vizio M801D-A3
denon x4100 in a 14x13x9 dedicated room.
parish8 is offline  
post #12 of 47 Old 11-30-2015, 06:52 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cvetan1 View Post
Cracking drywall is a REAL problem... Especially with dual JTR S1's.
I should have mentioned this as it may effect the responses. my walls are about 1" thick plaster which resembles concrete.

klipsch rf82's, rc62, rb51, r-112sw sub
80" vizio M801D-A3
denon x4100 in a 14x13x9 dedicated room.
parish8 is offline  
post #13 of 47 Old 11-30-2015, 06:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dsrussell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Corona, CA.
Posts: 5,836
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2263 Post(s)
Liked: 3109
Quote:
Originally Posted by parish8 View Post
hmm... thanks for the opinions.

I was thinking more people would say great choice, cant go wrong.

I thought going dual subs was the hot ticket and the denon with audyssey sub eq is ready to run them. I think I am going to just stick with duals.

I also thought sealed was an obvious choice given the small room. I guess I need to do more reading on the sealed vs ported.
There is nothing at all wrong with your thought process. You've done solid homework, and the PSA S1500 should slam that room really hard. Enjoy, and let us know how you like them.
Red99 likes this.

Music area: Magnepan 3.6, McIntosh MC2205 amp & C48 preamp, SVS SB13-Ultra, Oppo BDP 95, dbx 3BX, and assorted equipment.
Movie area: EMP Tek E5Bi (were rebadged to R5Bi), RBH/EMP Tek R55Ti, PSA S3000i, Denon X2000, Oppo BDP 83.
dsrussell is offline  
post #14 of 47 Old 11-30-2015, 06:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sk373's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,514
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 804 Post(s)
Liked: 1142
Quote:
Originally Posted by parish8 View Post
hmm... thanks for the opinions.

I was thinking more people would say great choice, cant go wrong.

I thought going dual subs was the hot ticket and the denon with audyssey sub eq is ready to run them. I think I am going to just stick with duals.

I also thought sealed was an obvious choice given the small room. I guess I need to do more reading on the sealed vs ported.
I run dual XS-15se's in a room larger than yours (22x11x8), and they do very well. Sealed will work very well in your room, as long as it's not open to a much larger space. You will see quite a bit of room gain, as the longest dimension of your room is just 14'. And duals is the way to go. Chat with Tom at PSA--he will do right by you!
Red99 likes this.

My humble main system:
Vizio M75-E1; Oppo 203 universal UHD player; Denon 4300H AVR, Dual PSA S1801's; Monitor Audio Silver RX-6 mains, RX center, and RX surrounds; one pair NHT mini Atmos speakers; Home-built HTPC (Xeon E1230, 16gb RAM, Crucial M500 480gb SSD, GeForce 980Ti, Corsair CX600, CoolerMaster mini-ITX case); Roku Premiere+; Amazon 4K Fire TV
sk373 is offline  
post #15 of 47 Old 11-30-2015, 07:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jjackkrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,276
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2223 Post(s)
Liked: 2331
Quote:
Originally Posted by parish8 View Post
hmm... thanks for the opinions.

I was thinking more people would say great choice, cant go wrong.

I thought going dual subs was the hot ticket and the denon with audyssey sub eq is ready to run them. I think I am going to just stick with duals.

I also thought sealed was an obvious choice given the small room. I guess I need to do more reading on the sealed vs ported.
For couple hundred more than dual S1500s you could get a SubMersive master unit that gives you the option to add a slave unit down the road for about 1/2 price.

http://www.seaton-sound-forum.com/po...pid=1289926103


For the record, there's nothing wrong with your initial choice, and I am confident based on its specs ands reputation it would work great for you, but I am just tossing out an option.
jjackkrash is offline  
post #16 of 47 Old 11-30-2015, 08:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Tony~M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 220
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by parish8 View Post
my room is 14x13x8.5, dedicated and closed off home theater. the tuner is the denon x4100 and my speakers are listed below. my current klipsch 12" sub sounds decent but I really want to get blown away when I turn it up.

after much reading and flip flopping from psa to svs to rythmik and back to psa I think I have landed on a pair of s1500's.

I am open to any input but my main question is would more sub have any positive effect given that it is a fairly small space? would a pair of s3000i's sound any better or just cost more and take up more space.

thanks in advance. I am sure you guys get these questions all the time.
Hello,

Hope you are well.

I am afraid you should not order them, since they don't come in pink....

Seriously though, your room is small, 2 S1500's is plenty. You should get some serious room gain in that room too.

Later,

Tony

Tony~M is offline  
post #17 of 47 Old 11-30-2015, 09:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Prime316's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,366
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Liked: 207
OP,

Whatever you decide to order, order two of them.

Projector: Benq W1070 1080p 2D/3D
AVR: Denon X2200W
Mains: Klipsch RF-62ii x 2
Center: Klipsch RC-62ii
Surrounds: Klipsch RS-42ii x 4
Subs: Dual Hsu VTF-15H's
Prime316 is offline  
post #18 of 47 Old 12-01-2015, 12:01 AM
 
lovinthehd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: OROR
Posts: 16,231
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4588 Post(s)
Liked: 4796
Let us know when the dual S1500's arrive.
lovinthehd is offline  
post #19 of 47 Old 12-01-2015, 06:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Red99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 1,289
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 776 Post(s)
Liked: 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk373 View Post
I run dual XS-15se's in a room larger than yours (22x11x8), and they do very well. Sealed will work very well in your room, as long as it's not open to a much larger space. You will see quite a bit of room gain, as the longest dimension of your room is just 14'. And duals is the way to go. Chat with Tom at PSA--he will do right by you!
IF this helps the op! I had the same subs XS-15se's in a open family room that its total volume is over 6000 cubic feet. The subs were about 10 feet from MLP. They had lots of bass and vibrated some things. Here is a graph using REW with the MLP 10 feet from the subs in my open room. Bottom two lines are each sub. The top 2 are both subs together. (One has Audussey EQ on).
NOTE: This is a good example of how 2 subs will smooth out the FR.


In your small room, those S1500's should work very well.
I would talk to Tom. And if you dont like the results ( which I think you will ), then you can always return them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	both subs.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	1091282  
sk373 likes this.



Last edited by Red99; 12-01-2015 at 06:26 AM.
Red99 is offline  
post #20 of 47 Old 12-01-2015, 06:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Tom Vodhanel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,865
Mentioned: 125 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3037 Post(s)
Liked: 10336
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjackkrash View Post
For couple hundred more than dual S1500s you could get a SubMersive master unit that gives you the option to add a slave unit down the road for about 1/2 price.

http://www.seaton-sound-forum.com/po...pid=1289926103


For the record, there's nothing wrong with your initial choice, and I am confident based on its specs ands reputation it would work great for you, but I am just tossing out an option.
Well, it can be a slippery slope. The Subm is about $600 more at $2500 delivered. So add another $250 onto that and he's got triple 18s and 4000 watts in the room now with the new T-18ht..

Given the room size I'd lean toward a sealed model from Power Sound. Just be a shame not to take advantage of the room transfer function for <10hz extension.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Tom Vodhanel is offline  
post #21 of 47 Old 12-01-2015, 07:28 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Thanks for chiming in Tom.

Back to my original question. Would a pair of the s3000i subs sound any better than the s1500's or just be more sub than I could use? I am not looking to damage the house.

I see double the drivers and more than double the watts for about 50% more money and it had me thinking...

If there was a reason to consider the s3000i how close can one of the speakers be to a wall or furniture?

klipsch rf82's, rc62, rb51, r-112sw sub
80" vizio M801D-A3
denon x4100 in a 14x13x9 dedicated room.
parish8 is offline  
post #22 of 47 Old 12-01-2015, 07:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Tom Vodhanel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,865
Mentioned: 125 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3037 Post(s)
Liked: 10336
Quote:
Originally Posted by parish8 View Post
Thanks for chiming in Tom.

Back to my original question. Would a pair of the s3000i subs sound any better than the s1500's or just be more sub than I could use? I am not looking to damage the house.

I see double the drivers and more than double the watts for about 50% more money and it had me thinking...

If there was a reason to consider the s3000i how close can one of the speakers be to a wall or furniture?
The primary difference will be headroom(clean output capabilities). The extension and sound quality will be very similar. I bet you would have a difficult time telling one option from the other in a listening session---up until the S1500s are approaching their output limits. Dual S1500s should be hitting >112-115dB from 25-120hz. Around 103-109dB from around 5-25hz in your room environment.

Add 4-5dB going from the S1500s to the S3000i. If you enjoy action oriented movies at LOUD volume levels on occasional AND you prefer the bass to be a little on the *hot* side relative to the main channels that is a good argument for dual S3000i. But, if you stay on the moderate side of the master volume control---say 9-12dB under reference level---dual S1500s should be plenty..

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
mthomas47 and eljaycanuck like this.
Tom Vodhanel is offline  
post #23 of 47 Old 12-01-2015, 07:56 AM
Senior Member
 
oshia86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 214
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 99
If you're debating on dual S1500's vs dual S3000i's I think the obvious choice is 4 T18HT's.

Got a chance to hear an all PSA setup this past weekend (v1500, 110 speakers). Ya, I'm hooked.
sk373 and Alan P like this.
oshia86 is offline  
post #24 of 47 Old 12-01-2015, 08:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jjackkrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,276
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2223 Post(s)
Liked: 2331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
So add another $250 onto that and he's got triple 18s and 4000 watts in the room now with the new T-18ht.
I just hopped on your website and this does look like a pretty good value. Are you using a Speaker Power plate amp for this model?

Edit: It looks like from the chart it is a Speaker Power amp.

Last edited by jjackkrash; 12-01-2015 at 08:47 AM.
jjackkrash is offline  
post #25 of 47 Old 12-01-2015, 08:34 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by oshia86 View Post
If you're debating on dual S1500's vs dual S3000i's I think the obvious choice is 4 T18HT's.

Got a chance to hear an all PSA setup this past weekend (v1500, 110 speakers). Ya, I'm hooked.
So 12, 18" drivers and 16000 watts seems about right?

Joking aside I wonder what dual s3600i's would sound like. Two s1800's might be on the list if tom made them.

klipsch rf82's, rc62, rb51, r-112sw sub
80" vizio M801D-A3
denon x4100 in a 14x13x9 dedicated room.
parish8 is offline  
post #26 of 47 Old 12-01-2015, 08:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
eljaycanuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 9,850
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1892 Post(s)
Liked: 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by parish8
... I wonder what dual s3600i's would sound like.
Order a pair and find out.
jjackkrash likes this.
eljaycanuck is offline  
post #27 of 47 Old 12-01-2015, 08:49 AM
Member
 
shayne54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 41
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I ordered (2) PSA subs based off of room advice from Tom. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. I say go for it!
shayne54 is offline  
post #28 of 47 Old 12-01-2015, 08:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Tom Vodhanel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,865
Mentioned: 125 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3037 Post(s)
Liked: 10336
Quote:
Originally Posted by parish8 View Post
So 12, 18" drivers and 16000 watts seems about right?

Joking aside I wonder what dual s3600i's would sound like. Two s1800's might be on the list if tom made them.
With our sealed products it just comes down to headroom. Dual S1500s will sound much like dual T-18ht subs for example----up until you approach the limits of the S1500s. We had someone upgrade from XS15se to T-18s mention the same in our thread a while back. Really, for the room size, dual S1500s should be plenty and you really don't need to consider anything larger than dual S3000i imo. Dual S3600i would be a bit overkill. Which isn't the worst thing in the world with regards to system headroom...but just be sure you realize how large the enclosures are as they would certainly dominate the decor in a smaller room like this.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Tom Vodhanel is offline  
post #29 of 47 Old 12-01-2015, 08:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Tom Vodhanel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,865
Mentioned: 125 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3037 Post(s)
Liked: 10336
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljaycanuck View Post
Order a pair and find out.
Just a FYI, all options are in stock and a new order would ship out same day/next business day. Not sure how long this will last being December but we're hanging in there..

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
eljaycanuck likes this.
Tom Vodhanel is offline  
post #30 of 47 Old 12-01-2015, 08:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Tom Vodhanel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,865
Mentioned: 125 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3037 Post(s)
Liked: 10336
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjackkrash View Post
I just hopped on your website and this does look like a pretty good value. Are you using a Speaker Power plate amp for this model?

Edit: It looks like from the chart it is a Speaker Power amp.
Correct.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Tom Vodhanel is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off