Official JTR Speakers Subwoofer Thread - Page 509 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 22443Likes

post #15241 of 15360 Old 06-27-2020, 11:49 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Official JTR Speakers Subwoofer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageSam View Post
I'm looking at SVS Ultra bookshelfs or Klipschs best bookshelf size. I don't have space for 10-15 full size speakers. HOWEVER, I'm a serious bass junkie.

Go for it(or maybe don’t go for it I recommend getting different speakers) . Also check the JTR speakers they WILL keep up with that subwoofer when things get louder.

Last edited by bogaboga; 06-27-2020 at 12:04 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #15242 of 15360 Old 06-27-2020, 12:19 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 918 Post(s)
Liked: 730
Quote:
Can (SHOULD) I run a 4000ULF with bookshelf speakers?

110HT are “bookshelf” size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
llang269 likes this.

Lumagen Radiance Pro HDR Tone Mapping Guide: Click Here

Lumagen Radiance Pro Setup & Calibration Tips: Click Here

UHD-BD Backup & Playback Guidance Link
post #15243 of 15360 Old 06-27-2020, 01:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 8
I hope this is a good place for someone to point me in the right direction for information. I am in the middle of prep for home theater build and am looking for some input from users that have first hand experience. I live clean bass and am mostly likely going to use sealed boxes. I am planning to use dial subs in the front of the room that is 20’ 8” in width and 19’ 8” in depth with 8’ ceilings. The entrance area has a half wall attached that opens up to almost infinite space with a stairwell down to the first floor, the hallway to the entire second floor, and a loft to a 2 story foyer at the front entrance of the house.

I have some experience with a few of The SVS portfolio (old PC, PC-3000, SB2000, and SB16 Ultra) as well as some Definitive Tech and Golden Ear subs. I thought I had picked the subs with the Rythmik G25HP, but now I’m having second thoughts. I’m looking again at the SVS SB16 Ultra, JTR Captivator RS1, and JTR Captivator RS2. I am Really interested in the JTRs, hence the post here. Can anyone with experience give me there opinions on any of these JTRs vs the SVS or Rythmik? Can anyone give me a comparison between the RS1 and RS2? Is there a sub I’m completely missing and must consider? Not really considering DIY, but the Devastator looks amazing. Or has anyone found topics online that I need to go read? Thank you very much for the help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #15244 of 15360 Old 06-27-2020, 03:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 339 Post(s)
Quoted: 3939 Post(s)
Liked: 5610
Quote:
Of course you can.

I ran Polk LSiM 703s bookshelves with the 4000ULF for 9 months before I got the the JTR Noesis 212HTs. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Speakers: L/C/R: JTR Noesis 212HT. Surrounds: Jamo C103, KEF Q100, Polk Audio RTiA3.
Subwoofer: JTR Captivator 4000ULF.
AVR: Denon AVR-X4400H. TV: Samsung UN75NU8000FXZA.
post #15245 of 15360 Old 06-27-2020, 04:57 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Quoted: 950 Post(s)
Liked: 1559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp_Obsession View Post
I hope this is a good place for someone to point me in the right direction for information. I am in the middle of prep for home theater build and am looking for some input from users that have first hand experience. I live clean bass and am mostly likely going to use sealed boxes. I am planning to use dial subs in the front of the room that is 20’ 8” in width and 19’ 8” in depth with 8’ ceilings. The entrance area has a half wall attached that opens up to almost infinite space with a stairwell down to the first floor, the hallway to the entire second floor, and a loft to a 2 story foyer at the front entrance of the house.

I have some experience with a few of The SVS portfolio (old PC, PC-3000, SB2000, and SB16 Ultra) as well as some Definitive Tech and Golden Ear subs. I thought I had picked the subs with the Rythmik G25HP, but now I’m having second thoughts. I’m looking again at the SVS SB16 Ultra, JTR Captivator RS1, and JTR Captivator RS2. I am Really interested in the JTRs, hence the post here. Can anyone with experience give me there opinions on any of these JTRs vs the SVS or Rythmik? Can anyone give me a comparison between the RS1 and RS2? Is there a sub I’m completely missing and must consider? Not really considering DIY, but the Devastator looks amazing. Or has anyone found topics online that I need to go read? Thank you very much for the help.
I have owned Dual's of the following. SB16's, G25HP's, FV25HP's, and currently RS1's. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. The SB16's strengths are the brand name, you can resell them very easily and put that money towards one of the other subs mentioned that are much better. .

The battle is really between the G25HP and the RS1. They both have a very different sound signature and somewhat similar outputs. The G25HP has a cleaner sound that isn't as thick as the JTR. The JTR's sound signature is a lot like the SB16, but with MUCH higher output and cleaner sound. It comes down to form factor. The RS1 is very small and has just an insane amount of bass and Tactile response for it's size. The RS2 would be the same but with 5-6db more across the frequency spectrum. If you listen to more music and cost is a factor you really cannot beat the G25HP. I think it might be one of the best sounding sealed subs out there, especially for the money. It has a ton of output, even down low.

What I like about the RS1s is their sexy looking driver. Something addicting about watching a high excursion, 18" driver move back and fourth that really makes you smile. I'd say for movies the JTR is the winner, for combo music/movies, I'd go G25HP. I hope this helps a bit.

Greg
femi, feistyacorn and Matt37 like this.

Subwoofers: Dual JTR RS1's - SB13 Ultra (bedroom)
Speakers: 2xJTR Noesis 212RT 1 210RM - KEF LS50W
Audio:McIntosh C2600 Pre - Marantz SR-8012 -Dual McIntosh 601's - PS Audio M700 - McIntosh MT5 - GoldNotePH10 - Oppo UDP-205 - BlueSound Node 2
TV: Samsung 75" Q9FN - Sony 75" 940D
post #15246 of 15360 Old 06-27-2020, 05:12 PM

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 2276 Post(s)
Liked: 2439
[quote=Sharp_Obsession;59869678]I hope this is a good place for someone to point me in the right direction for information. I am in the middle of prep for home theater build and am looking for some input from users that have first hand experience. I live clean bass and am mostly likely going to use sealed boxes. I am planning to use dial subs in the front of the room that is 20’ 8” in width and 19’ 8” in depth with 8’ ceilings. The entrance area has a half wall attached that opens up to almost infinite space with a stairwell down to the first floor, the hallway to the entire second floor, and a loft to a 2 story foyer at the front entrance of the house.

I have some experience with a few of The SVS portfolio (old PC, PC-3000, SB2000, and SB16 Ultra) as well as some Definitive Tech and Golden Ear subs. I thought I had picked the subs with the Rythmik G25HP, but now I’m having second thoughts. I’m looking again at the SVS SB16 Ultra, JTR Captivator RS1, and JTR Captivator RS2. I am Really interested in the JTRs, hence the post here. Can anyone with experience give me there opinions on any of these JTRs vs the SVS or Rythmik? Can anyone give me a comparison between the RS1 and RS2? Is there a sub I’m completely missing and must consider? Not really considering DIY, but the Devastator looks amazing. Or has anyone found topics online that I need to go read? Thank you very much for the help.[/quote @muscles has owned a ton of subwoofers over the years and doesn't mind changing brands for a different sound profile/experience. I would trust his advice. He loves bass and rocking out for music.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
muscles and drh3b like this.
post #15247 of 15360 Old 06-27-2020, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscles View Post
I have owned Dual's of the following. SB16's, G25HP's, FV25HP's, and currently RS1's. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. The SB16's strengths are the brand name, you can resell them very easily and put that money towards one of the other subs mentioned that are much better. [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG].

The battle is really between the G25HP and the RS1. They both have a very different sound signature and somewhat similar outputs. The G25HP has a cleaner sound that isn't as thick as the JTR. The JTR's sound signature is a lot like the SB16, but with MUCH higher output and cleaner sound. It comes down to form factor. The RS1 is very small and has just an insane amount of bass and Tactile response for it's size. The RS2 would be the same but with 5-6db more across the frequency spectrum. If you listen to more music and cost is a factor you really cannot beat the G25HP. I think it might be one of the best sounding sealed subs out there, especially for the money. It has a ton of output, even down low.

What I like about the RS1s is their sexy looking driver. Something addicting about watching a high excursion, 18" driver move back and fourth that really makes you smile. I'd say for movies the JTR is the winner, for combo music/movies, I'd go G25HP. I hope this helps a bit.

Greg

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylarlove1999 View Post
@muscles has owned a ton of subwoofers over the years and doesn't mind changing brands for a different sound profile/experience. I would trust his advice. He loves bass and rocking out for music.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Thank you both very much for the input. @muscles Sounds like you’ve had a lot of experience across these brands and maybe more. Your descriptions are very helpful. Sounds like JTR has a similar sound profile to SVS And Rythmik more similar to REL. My uncle has a REL and your description of the Rythmik reminds me of that. I really appreciate your input and this information will definitely help me to make my decision. But with your solid review of the G25HP, I just don’t know what that will be yet. Your description between the RS1 and RS2 is extremely helpful too. Thanks again.
cannga and muscles like this.
post #15248 of 15360 Old 06-28-2020, 10:42 AM
Writer & Reviewer

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Quoted: 2530 Post(s)
Liked: 4091
Quote:
Depends upon your definition of bookshelf speakers. If you're referring to something with a single 1" tweeter and a 5" midrange then it's not really a good idea to mate that with a 4000. You want the speakers and subwoofer to have similar capabilities and if one is markedly different than the other the results will generally be poor. Now if a bookshelf speaker to you is something with a 8" or 10" driver and a horn tweeter then that's another story.
cannga and ahblaza like this.

If you take yourself too seriously expect me to do the exact opposite.

BTW, did you really need to quote the entire post?
post #15249 of 15360 Old 06-28-2020, 11:44 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 1970 Post(s)
Liked: 1963
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimWilson View Post
Depends upon your definition of bookshelf speakers. If you're referring to something with a single 1" tweeter and a 5" midrange then it's not really a good idea to mate that with a 4000. You want the speakers and subwoofer to have similar capabilities and if one is markedly different than the other the results will generally be poor. Now if a bookshelf speaker to you is something with a 8" or 10" driver and a horn tweeter then that's another story.
This is VERY VERY good advice , not just for JTR, but for audio matching of all speaker-subwoofer in general. Exactly like Jim said, I too prefer the large driver of the bookshelf to be not too much inferior in size to the subwoofer driver.

Otherwise, IMHO & experience, you'll hear that dreaded "hole in the middle." A subjective phenomenon: You hear the speakers, then you hear the subwoofer as a separate entity (bad).

Having said that, bottom line is, unfortunately you don't really know until you actually have the 4000 in the room and do the actual listening with what you own. So for OP: go ahead get the 4000 and experiment. Worst (best? ) case scenario, you'll end up with JTR "bookshelves," and a tremendous take-no-prisoner system.
JimWilson likes this.

Regards, Can
My System & Theta Casablanca Mini-Review Uncontrolled passion for music, and sound.
Casablanca IVa Dirac Set Up Help HERE And some interesting audio diagrams.
JTR Subwoofer Thread I don't always listen to subwoofers, but when I do, it's JTR :-).

Last edited by cannga; 06-28-2020 at 04:46 PM.
post #15250 of 15360 Old 06-28-2020, 04:24 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
The reality is that audio evaluation is extremely subjective, and no one's system, room, or personal preference is the same as any other (of course). Reading the forum gives you a good start, but until that subwoofer is in your house, it is impossible to tell.

The only thing I would add is that I would not rule out JTR ported subwoofer, for example the 2400. I have JTR 1400 (ported), and in my system it sounds cleaner with less "muddiness" than my sealed JL Audio subwoofer. The advantage of ported is, to my ears, the movie experience is not complete without that 15-30 Hz power rush of a ported design.

Regards, Can
My System & Theta Casablanca Mini-Review Uncontrolled passion for music, and sound.
JTR Subwoofer Thread I don't always listen to subwoofers, but when I do, it's JTR :-).

Last edited by cannga; 06-28-2020 at 05:01 PM.
post #15251 of 15360 Old 06-28-2020, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannga View Post
Quote:
I have some experience with a few of The SVS portfolio (old PC, PC-3000, SB2000, and SB16 Ultra) as well as some Definitive Tech and Golden Ear subs. I thought I had picked the subs with the Rythmik G25HP, but now I’️m having second thoughts. I’️m looking again at the SVS SB16 Ultra, JTR Captivator RS1, and JTR Captivator RS2. I am Really interested in the JTRs, hence the post here. Can anyone with experience give me there opinions on any of these JTRs vs the SVS or Rythmik? Can anyone give me a comparison between the RS1 and RS2? Is there a sub I’️m completely missing and must consider? Not really considering DIY, but the Devastator looks amazing. Or has anyone found topics online that I need to go read? Thank you very much for the help.
The reality is that audio evaluation is extremely subjective, and no one's system, room, or personal preference is the same as any other (of course). Reading the forum gives you a good start, but until that subwoofer is in your house, it is impossible to tell.

The only thing I would add is that I would not rule out JTR ported subwoofer, for example the 2400. I have JTR 1400 (ported), and in my system it sounds cleaner with less "muddiness" than my sealed JL Audio subwoofer. The advantage of ported is, to my ears, the movie experience is not complete without that 15-30 Hz power rush [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG] of a ported design.
Thanks @cannga , that is great advice. And thanks for letting me know how clean JTR vented subs are. I’ve experienced JL Audio subs in many auditions. They are very capable subs although I never felt their presentation was exceptional or offered a good value in the balance.

Of course, I’m not asking anyone to pick my subwoofers (or speakers, electronics, or any other gear) for me. I understand there will be unique considerations in my setup (room included) and everything in this hobby is subjective. I simply enjoy learning more about this hobby, having experienced users provide their findings to help shape my journey, and being as well armed as I can with the relevant options and information when it’s time for me to make my decision. My hope is that I can make a better informed decision and get more value in my picks, hopefully wasting less money and time in finding my personal Nirvana.

Thank you everyone for the information and input. You’ve all given me great options to look into. I’m sure I’ll be around more.
cannga likes this.

Last edited by Sharp_Obsession; 06-29-2020 at 10:22 PM.
post #15252 of 15360 Old 06-29-2020, 08:31 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
...And thanks for letting me know how clean JTR vented subs are. I’ve experienced JL Audio subs in many auditions. They are very capable subs although I never felt their presentation was exceptional or offered a good value in the balance.
You're very welcome. JL Audio is one of my favorite companies and deserves a lot of credit for bringing high power clean bass to high-end audio (I still have my E112), but comparing those 12 inch JL Audio drivers to JTR's huge Xmax 18 incher is like bringing a knife to the gun fight. They simply can't compare unless you have multiple JL's, and then cost will be out of control.

As a side note, movies with deep-water and explosion sound effects, two coming to mind being Deepwater Horizon and more recently Underwater, have these ominous/"oppressive" deep pressure-like rumbling sounds that are extremely fun to hear and shake your house to its foundation - no kidding . This is another example where JTR ported subwoofs shine the brightest. Not many other subwoofs could do the same, or sound the same, I don't think.

Regards, Can

Last edited by cannga; 06-29-2020 at 08:50 PM.
post #15253 of 15360 Old 06-30-2020, 01:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 338 Post(s)
Quoted: 1591 Post(s)
Liked: 1953
Quote:
Quote:
I'm looking at SVS Ultra bookshelfs or Klipschs best bookshelf size. I don't have space for 10-15 full size speakers. HOWEVER, I'm a serious bass junkie.
It is important to consider the frequency response of the subwoofer when integrating with speakers. The Captivator 4000ULF rolls off on the upper end at 125 Hz. The Captivator RS2 rolls off at at 150 Hz and has a shallower rolloff, too. I usually like to set the crossover to 1/2 or more of the upper rolloff frequency of the subwoofer for best integration and midbass. That would be around 60 Hz for the 4000ULF and 75 Hz for the S2.

I like a subwoofer to rolloff around 200 Hz for integration with bookshelf speakers. Companies with small bookshelf speakers that are going to be used as mains (like Hsu Research and SVS) have subs that have flat output up to around 200 Hz. This was one great benefit of the Captivator 118HT, but Jeff is no longer making it. It integrated with a much greater variety of speakers than the other JTR subwoofers.

Since you are a "bass junkie," you can use the Captivator 4000ULF with increased levels vs a bookshelf speaker. However, I would make sure the bookshelf had good output capability and would recommend the Noesis 110HT vs the other brands.
cannga, spyboy, darthray and 2 others like this.

Ponderosa Theater
High Impact AV
- JTR Speakers Customer Appreciation Sale
- ISF Level III Video Calibrator, THX-HAA HT3 Audio Designer/Calibrator
post #15254 of 15360 Old 07-02-2020, 04:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

cannga, tbass2k, darthray and 1 others like this.

Speakers: L/C/R: JTR Noesis 212HT. Surrounds: Jamo C103, KEF Q100, Polk Audio RTiA3.
post #15255 of 15360 Old 07-02-2020, 05:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 293 Post(s)
Quoted: 3591 Post(s)
Liked: 4916
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky7 View Post

Haha. Jeff looks as hot as his subs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cannga, chucky7, darthray and 2 others like this.

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18s Rev2 with Paper cone, BOSS Platform mini riser, 2 BK LFE
Speakers: PSA MTM-210 L/C/R - Klipsch 250S Surrounds, PSA MT 110sr Rear Surrounds, 4 x SVS Prime Elevation for Atmos
Video: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6500 UB; Room: 2100 cuft sealed on suspended floor
Receiver & Players: Denon X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra. Apple TV, Minidsp 2X4 HD
post #15256 of 15360 Old 07-02-2020, 07:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 685 Post(s)
Liked: 1500
Quote:
Originally Posted by imureh View Post
Haha. Jeff looks as hot as his subs.

Jeff is looking mighty good as a woman. I'm actually finding it hard to not stare at this pic...

...is this wrong?
giomania, chucky7, imureh and 1 others like this.

"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." - Tyler Durden

Living Room - Denon AVR-X2400H/MiniDSP 2X4HD/Hsu Research HB-1 Bookshelf (4) w/HC-1 Center/SVS PB12 Plus (1)/Samsung UN65H7150/Sony UBP-X800/PC Built by D-Rail/XBox One S/Rythmik T-Shirt (1)
post #15257 of 15360 Old 07-02-2020, 07:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-rail34 View Post
Jeff is looking mighty good as a woman. I'm actually finding it hard to not stare at this pic...

...is this wrong?

I am trying really hard to keep this PG.

chucky7 and d-rail34 like this.

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18s Rev2 with Paper cone, BOSS Platform mini riser, 2 BK LFE
Speakers: PSA MTM-210 L/C/R - Klipsch 250S Surrounds, PSA MT 110sr Rear Surrounds, 4 x SVS Prime Elevation for Atmos
Video: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6500 UB; Room: 2100 cuft sealed on suspended floor
Receiver & Players: Denon X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra. Apple TV, Minidsp 2X4 HD
post #15258 of 15360 Old 07-02-2020, 07:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I am trying really hard to keep this PG.

LMAO! Too late! The mind is in control now.
chucky7 and imureh like this.

Living Room - Denon AVR-X2400H/MiniDSP 2X4HD/Hsu Research HB-1 Bookshelf (4) w/HC-1 Center/SVS PB12 Plus (1)/Samsung UN65H7150/Sony UBP-X800/PC Built by D-Rail/XBox One S/Rythmik T-Shirt (1)
post #15259 of 15360 Old 07-03-2020, 12:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Lean mean wind machine!

MV: -8dB, Gain @ 10/20, LF Adjust @ 5/10. The Sub is 10 1/2 ft from the paper.
cannga, bulls, jamiebosco and 3 others like this.

Last edited by chucky7; 07-03-2020 at 01:37 AM.
post #15260 of 15360 Old 07-03-2020, 12:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 1015 Post(s)
Liked: 2658
Quote:
Lean mean wind machine!

https://youtu.be/eGELeqbeNwo

MV: -8dB, Gain @ 10/20, LF Adjust @ 5/10.
Wow man.... That's epic!!
chucky7 likes this.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
TV: Panasonic 65" P65ST60 AVR: Denon AVR-X4000 Speakers: PSA MTM-210C (Centre), PSA MTM-210 (Left & Right), PSA MT-110 (Surrounds) Subwoofers: Seaton SubMersives x 3
post #15261 of 15360 Old 07-03-2020, 01:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiebosco View Post
Wow man.... That's epic!!
I know! Right?

Actually, I ran 10Hz test tone first and there was more port wind. It makes sense as the Cap 4000ULF is tuned to 10Hz.

However, I didn't want to run a 10Hz test tone in the middle of the night to make a video, so I settled for this clip.
jamiebosco likes this.

Last edited by chucky7; 07-03-2020 at 02:01 AM.
post #15262 of 15360 Old 07-03-2020, 02:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 1015 Post(s)
Liked: 2658
Quote:
I know! Right?

Actually, I ran 10Hz test tone first and there was more port wind. It makes sense as the Cap 4000ULF is tuned to 10Hz.

However, I didn't want to run a 10Hz test tone in the middle of the night to make a video, so I settled for this clip.
Well in that case I'd like to request the EOT intro when convenient please!
cannga and chucky7 like this.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
TV: Panasonic 65" P65ST60 AVR: Denon AVR-X4000 Speakers: PSA MTM-210C (Centre), PSA MTM-210 (Left & Right), PSA MT-110 (Surrounds) Subwoofers: Seaton SubMersives x 3
post #15263 of 15360 Old 07-03-2020, 05:13 AM
Writer & Reviewer

Quote:

Just. Plain. Creepy.

Guess all the Tom Cruise MI movies are real after all...
cannga, chucky7 and d-rail34 like this.

post #15264 of 15360 Old 07-03-2020, 06:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 503 Post(s)
Quoted: 3296 Post(s)
Liked: 5133
Quote:
Lean mean wind machine!

https://youtu.be/eGELeqbeNwo

WOW, thanks for that video, that is insane 😁.

I actually wonder if that video explains why i get a "empty the room of air" or vacuum feeling from ported subs compared to sealed ones. Because initially you see the paper moves TOWARDS the subs, and then gets blown away from them. Very cool to visualize that, LOL.

EDIT: compare this to my "4DX" fan setup, where it blows away only:

cannga, chucky7 and d-rail34 like this.

Dual AVR 13.1.8 SWAtmos - Atmos 13.1.8/DTS X 9.1.8/Auro 3D 13.1 - Denon AVCX8500H+AVRX7200WA - Klipsch+KEF - 4xSI18" - 12x12" w/6xSLAPS M12 VNF - 4x12"HB+2x18"CLHB - 6x Crowsons - 4xBK-LFE - 2x12"BB - 2x "4DX" fans- 6xNU6K - Minidsp 10x10HD-Vertex2-Oppo UDP203-XB1X-ATV4K-JVC RS600-Dreamscreen V2 120"-Samsung QE82Q60.
>>>>Nalleh’s HT<<<<

Last edited by Nalleh; 07-03-2020 at 06:49 AM.
post #15265 of 15360 Old 07-03-2020, 10:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Lean mean wind machine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-rail34 View Post
LMAO! Too late! The mind is in control now.
You can tell I have been thinking about this....it would be cool to combine these two things and have Jeff in his new form do Marilyn Monroe skirt riding up scene with his JTR sub port wind...

ok....I need to stop but I can't....:

post #15266 of 15360 Old 07-03-2020, 12:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
You can tell I have been thinking about this....it would be cool to combine these two things and have Jeff in his new form do Marilyn Monroe skirt riding up scene with his JTR sub port wind...

ok....I need to stop but I can't....:
HAHA! Okay, I'm a very visual person and that was alll kinds of wrong.
cannga and imureh like this.

post #15267 of 15360 Old 07-03-2020, 12:25 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Guys FaceApp (?) pics funny as hell, but.... NO.

OTOH how bout old version of the two "ladies." Want to see how well they age.
d-rail34 likes this.

Regards, Can
post #15268 of 15360 Old 07-03-2020, 01:29 PM
Writer & Reviewer

Quote:

Sorry Jeff, but I'm just having a hard time seeing you do this...

cannga, imureh and d-rail34 like this.

post #15269 of 15360 Old 07-03-2020, 01:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimWilson View Post

Sorry Jeff, but I'm just having a hard time seeing you do this...

Thanks for enhancing the visual Jim...LOL. I must say that would be a brilliant way to showcase the JTR sub port wind...if only I could put my mind to better things.....
cannga, JimWilson and d-rail34 like this.

post #15270 of 15360 Old 07-03-2020, 07:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks for enhancing the visual Jim...LOL. I must say that would be a brilliant way to showcase the JTR sub port wind...if only I could put my mind to better things.....
Anytime you can put a hot chic in front of a sellable product, you’re gonna sell a **** ton of them, so yeah...sex it up bruh! Lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page