The Ultimate List of BASS in Movies w/ Frequency Charts - Page 222 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 49873Likes

post #6631 of 16095 Old 03-28-2018, 01:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1846 Post(s)
Liked: 1231
Just wrapped up Wind River. Powerful to say the least. Wow.

------------------------------------------------
Receiver : Denon x5200
Front Stage : L/R - Statements by Jim Holtz
Surround Speakers : Klipsch RF-82II x 4 / RP-280F x 2
Subwooferage : 6 UM18/4 HT18 Subwoofer Log
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6632 of 16095 Old 03-28-2018, 02:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 1335 Post(s)
Liked: 5382
Quote:
Originally Posted by PioManiac View Post
Oooh, There's my Glasses

(thanks MG )

Right-click on a PC or long press on a smartphone and select "Open image in new tab".

You will then be able to see a larger resolution version of that image.

This is why I normally double link my bass graphs so if you mouse over them, you can just click on them and it will then open up a larger resolution of that graph.
azz7686 likes this.

Last edited by SuperFist; 03-28-2018 at 02:24 PM.
post #6633 of 16095 Old 03-28-2018, 08:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 1846 Post(s)
Liked: 1231
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgtighe23 View Post
Congrats to @grtuck ! He was chosen (2) and I am PMing him the code for Wonder Woman!

My next give-away will be for Arrival! A pretty great movie I would say. I enjoyed it quite a bit. It did really well in all areas of AV between the use of surrounds, LFE, and a great plot.
Sorry for being a little late today, but I ran late at work. Hopefully tomorrow I will be on time.

Thanks guys!
Congrats to @asere on winning Arrival! He is the 3rd winner and I will be PMing him the code now.

Up next is Terminator: Genisys!
Great bass flick and action-packed movie! Good luck guys!

------------------------------------------------
Receiver : Denon x5200
Front Stage : L/R - Statements by Jim Holtz
Surround Speakers : Klipsch RF-82II x 4 / RP-280F x 2
Subwooferage : 6 UM18/4 HT18 Subwoofer Log
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6634 of 16095 Old 03-28-2018, 08:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 1688 Post(s)
Liked: 2080
Do not feel bad with all that 4K buying, I got tired of not having movies, never was a collector and purchased 800 + DVD`s in one shot a couple months ago.......so the corruption from this thread is strong !
brahman12 and BornSlippyZ like this.

Link to Stereo Integrity SI HT 18 sub build......https://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-di...-pedestal.html
Speakers and subs for sale...https://www.avsforum.com/forum/209-au...kers-subs.html
post #6635 of 16095 Old 03-28-2018, 09:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 945 Post(s)
Liked: 1017
First time watching The Accountant, I'm 20 min in....does this movie need to be played louder than usual?
post #6636 of 16095 Old 03-28-2018, 09:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 757 Post(s)
Liked: 1866
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoJustGeo View Post
First time watching The Accountant, I'm 20 min in....does this movie need to be played louder than usual?
Not that I recall, it's been a while since I watched it. If you do crank the volume be aware there are gun shots in this that are loud! I remember watching it for the first time at around midnight and jumping for the remote so the cops weren't called
SuperFist likes this.
post #6637 of 16095 Old 03-29-2018, 04:32 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Quote:

I actually believe that the audio track was spot on. The scene at the farm with the Barret 50 was crazy as well as the closing assault on the house. The repetitive gun shots are crazy...🤪 BTW I just watched this yesterday at -15 MV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SuperFist likes this.

"These go to eleven." - Great words from Nigel Tufnel.
post #6638 of 16095 Old 03-29-2018, 08:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 945 Post(s)
Liked: 1017
Don't get me wrong the audio was amazing! I'm not trying to take that away because I was excited when those moments came too. It's just the dialog that I found very low. I read other reviews who feel the same also. So because I had my volume set a lil louder than usual, those loud moments were intense lol.

My receiver goes 0-100 on volume. I have to find a way to convert that into the volume measurement most of you use on here.
post #6639 of 16095 Old 03-29-2018, 08:32 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 400 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5621 Post(s)
Liked: 5458
Quote:
Originally Posted by confinoj View Post
Started watching Last Jedi tonight. It definitely has some good bass although at times I thought it was a little muddy and not as textured if that makes any sense. Still plenty of fun LFE though. However so far underwhelmed with the 4K DV picture. Not nearly the kind of pop you’d expect from DV/HDR. What is most annoying was the choice to make the space scenes gray instead of black. It just looks washed out especially on OLED when you expect inky blacks. I noticed the same thing in the theater (usually a very good Cinemark XD theater) but figured it wasn’t calibrated well or something but apparently not. Some shots are a little soft too. Oh well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by capricorn kid View Post
Just finished watching The Last Jedi. I read Ralph Potts review on it a few days ago and he stated he had to turn his MV up several db above his average level just to get some impact. After watching it tonight I agree with him. I usually listen at -10 but with this movie I had it at -2 and even then some impact still seem to be lacking with the explosions. Overall the sound was good but the dynamics were lacking to me....especially compared to The Force Awakens.
I did a quick and dirty sweep session on my setup just before watching TLJ and felt like I got things pretty well dialed in, aiming at a previous target curve I had saved which I liked a lot. The bass was actually slightly more elevated than my previous EQ so I was expecting a pretty good ride once I hit play. I had purposefully not visited this thread this week to avoid any tainting of my viewing, so with that said:

Spoiler!
Toe, biga6761 and Pradeep2 like this.

European Models do not accept banana plugs
Belly of the Beast: Bass Bunker Theater
post #6640 of 16095 Old 03-29-2018, 09:18 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post
I did a quick and dirty sweep session on my setup just before watching TLJ and felt like I got things pretty well dialed in, aiming at a previous target curve I had saved which I liked a lot. The bass was actually slightly more elevated than my previous EQ so I was expecting a pretty good ride once I hit play. I had purposefully not visited this thread this week to avoid any tainting of my viewing, so with that said:

Spoiler!
It seems like we all think alike on here....lol. I saw TLJ in a Dolby Cinema theater and was not overly impressed with the presentation but still enjoyed the film. Watching it at home the other night, I still enjoyed it but the audio was lacking in several areas. The way I heard it the explosions seemed to be lacking the initial burst or spark....it was a little muted. Like you midway thru the movie I checked the menu to make sure it was not switched to flat Dolby Digital or something. It was that noticeable in the audio mix. The Canto Bight scene with the horse race when they jumped thru the window there was no dynamics to that scene at all. You heard the glass break but it was very muted followed by some deep rumble. Like you I put in Rogue One afterwards to some battle scenes just to make sure everything was fine with my system. Forgetting I had the volume turned up quite a bit, I had to quickly turn it down. I reduced the volume back to -12 from the -2 I had it set when watching TLJ.
beastaudio and biga6761 like this.

Klipsch towers RF-62 / RC-62 center
Dual Rythmik FVX15 subs
Denon AVR-X3400H
128" 2:35.1 screen
Panasonic PT-AE 8000u projector
post #6641 of 16095 Old 03-29-2018, 10:48 AM
Toe

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 2721 Post(s)
Liked: 3565
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post

Spoiler!
Appreciate the report. I was already meh on the film itself (watched it in the theater when it came out) so was just planning on a rental, but if the audio/video is disappointing as well I might just skip it all together.

On a positive note, took Justice League for a spin last night and thought it was great all around! Not the deepest bass, but hit hard and in all the right spots. Video was excellent as well. Liked the movie also. It was just a rental, but I'll be adding the UHD version to my collection at some point when I can find it cheap.
SuperFist and lizrussspike like this.
post #6642 of 16095 Old 03-29-2018, 12:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 1439 Post(s)
Liked: 2774
Quote:
Don't get me wrong the audio was amazing! I'm not trying to take that away because I was excited when those moments came too. It's just the dialog that I found very low. I read other reviews who feel the same also. So because I had my volume set a lil louder than usual, those loud moments were intense lol.

My receiver goes 0-100 on volume. I have to find a way to convert that into the volume measurement most of you use on here.
Most receivers will give you a volume option of (absolute) or (relative). If you go into your settings for (volume) change it to relative if you want to be able to compare to those of us who use that and have our systems calibrated so " 0" is considered reference.

-Marantz SR-8012
-Yamaha BD-A1060
-Funk 21.0LX Master/Slave combo 4800 watts RMS/9600watts (peak)-
-Chane A-2.4 L/C/R
-Chane A-1.4 side/rear surrounds.
post #6643 of 16095 Old 03-29-2018, 12:27 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
Liked: 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by capricorn kid View Post
It seems like we all think alike on here....lol. I saw TLJ in a Dolby Cinema theater and was not overly impressed with the presentation but still enjoyed the film. Watching it at home the other night, I still enjoyed it but the audio was lacking in several areas. The way I heard it the explosions seemed to be lacking the initial burst or spark....it was a little muted. Like you midway thru the movie I checked the menu to make sure it was not switched to flat Dolby Digital or something. It was that noticeable in the audio mix. The Canto Bight scene with the horse race when they jumped thru the window there was no dynamics to that scene at all. You heard the glass break but it was very muted followed by some deep rumble. Like you I put in Rogue One afterwards to some battle scenes just to make sure everything was fine with my system. Forgetting I had the volume turned up quite a bit, I had to quickly turn it down. I reduced the volume back to -12 from the -2 I had it set when watching TLJ.
totally different experience at the dolby theater I watched it in.....bass and sound was fantastic and had me all hyped up for the home release. you guys are giving me a buzzkill with these comments. I bought the 4k disc on Tuesady but haven't watched it yet.

some of you were talking about kate beckinsale and jessica biel....I have had a major case of jonesin' for Kate Beckinsale, Rhona Mitra, and Jessica Biel since they all started in their careers. I have especially had a thang for Jessica Biel...the abs, fitness body and sweeeet posterior skills. ain't nuthin more amazing in the universe than the beauty of woman.
biga6761 likes this.

Projector - JVC RS4910, Speakers - JBL Studio L890's fronts, L820's surrounds, L810's rears, L C2 center (blown tweeter, replaced with Martin Logan Motion 50XT center), Polk Audio OWM-5's for four Atmos ceiling speakers. Subwoofers - dual PSA V3600's, AVR - Yamaha 3040 with Crown XLS-1500 amps running the center and front towers. Bluray Player - Oppo BDP-105D, UHD 4K player - Philips BDP-7501. Projection Screen - 150" Elite Screens.
post #6644 of 16095 Old 03-29-2018, 01:01 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Quoted: 1737 Post(s)
Liked: 6490
Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds (2017) Bass Graph

Trailer

post #6645 of 16095 Old 03-29-2018, 01:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 1335 Post(s)
Liked: 5382
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahman12 View Post
some of you were talking about kate beckinsale and jessica biel....I have had a major case of jonesin' for Kate Beckinsale, Rhona Mitra, and Jessica Biel since they all started in their careers. I have especially had a thang for Jessica Biel...the abs, fitness body and sweeeet posterior skills. ain't nuthin more amazing in the universe than the beauty of woman.
post #6646 of 16095 Old 03-29-2018, 01:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 2774
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFist View Post
My neighbors heard the laugh and its still happening while i type this. Good stuff SuperFist!
brahman12, SuperFist and azz7686 like this.

-Marantz SR-8012
-Yamaha BD-A1060
-Funk 21.0LX Master/Slave combo 4800 watts RMS/9600watts (peak)-
-Chane A-2.4 L/C/R
-Chane A-1.4 side/rear surrounds.
post #6647 of 16095 Old 03-29-2018, 01:39 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahman12 View Post
totally different experience at the dolby theater I watched it in.....bass and sound was fantastic and had me all hyped up for the home release. you guys are giving me a buzzkill with these comments. I bought the 4k disc on Tuesady but haven't watched it yet.

The sound is good but just not up to par when compared to Rogue One and TFA. I read the Atmos track is a little better than the DTS 7.1 HD track that is on the Blu-Ray. I do not have a 4K set up to play the Atmos track.

Klipsch towers RF-62 / RC-62 center
Dual Rythmik FVX15 subs
Denon AVR-X3400H
128" 2:35.1 screen
Panasonic PT-AE 8000u projector
post #6648 of 16095 Old 03-29-2018, 03:30 PM

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrey View Post
Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds (2017) Bass Graph
Thank you MrGrey. you are the reason I got hooked on watching Korean movies. I did watch the earlier korean movies you graphed way back.

ColdEyes was a cool movie, better than Hollywood flicks!
SuperFist, MrGrey and AmerCa like this.

what-i-d-do-differently-next-timehttps://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...l#post55641388
Epson Projector Power Supply Failure.https://www.avsforum.com/forum/68-dig...lure-rate.html
post #6649 of 16095 Old 03-29-2018, 04:22 PM

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Got to watch TLJ last night but didn't get to turn it up barley had the volume at -32 and my girlfriend came out and gave me the look that it was too loud. She does her homework right by the garage wall so that didn't help LOL. But it kept me entertained enough, and I will have to watch it with volume up with girlfriend or when shes not home.
SuperFist likes this.
post #6650 of 16095 Old 03-29-2018, 05:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
Liked: 625
I have a few thoughts on SW:TLJ audio and video to a lesser extent.

There are several aspects of the audio discussion that are being conflated or potentially drawing a false correlation.

Such as a lower average volume track is perceived as indeed being less dynamic. If the track volume is extremely too low than yes that can prove to be the case but in respects to SW:TLJ it is not remotely that low to be a concern.

Conflating aggressive loudness as being dynamic is a common misconception. Assuming the average dynamic range has been reduced with aggressive, or overly so with, dynamic range compression then that is antithetical to being truly dynamic. As in, a respectable difference between the loud and quieter passages in the mix.

In regards to SW:TLJ, I have not ripped neither the Atmos or DTSMA track and run them through the amplitude statistics of Adobe Audition, just yet; doing so will provide some understanding of how dynamic the tracks truly are apart from the average volume level. Despite that I have indeed observed what others have already mentioned and I found it quite surprising comparatively speaking how low the average volume is, however unlike others after turning the track up to a level I find acceptable it sounded just fine.

Personally found it refreshing, the audio did not sound nearly as canned as a lot of dynamic range compressed tracks often do.

With that said I understand why some/many feel this track is lacking in lower octave emphasis with various on screen action that typically would likely have some more thump. Assuming the actual mix has not been tampered with apart from the average volume then it may all indeed be stylistic choice, which I find curious in light of how loud Looper is on Blu-ray. I to would have preferred a bit more bass reinforcement with various bits but the portions that do have bass I felt sounded clean, reasonably deep -but fleeting examples, and dynamic.

Frankly it is quite perplexing to why the average volume is as low as it is, I did not hear anything that would warrant having the mix lowered that much. In relative comparison to the typical DTSMA track levels in my situation I had this track turned up by about 10dbs higher. Yet I found it comfortable to listen to, even when it got louder. Perhaps that is due to less aggressive dynamic range compression, which again have to take a look at the waveform if that is the case or maybe it is all due to a gentler EQ for the top end. Dunno man.

I enjoy TFA track but it has been compressed a fair bit and certain portions really sound canned due to the compression and limiting used to increase the average volume. I wonder if the home mix has compression applied than the original mix may contain. When the TFA 4K release comes along with an Atmos track it will be interesting to see if like with Oblivion there is a disparity in the mixes. Again I have no idea just my observational ramblings.

Oh the video, again watched the Blu-ray and, WTF is up with those elevated black levels, specifically with the space content. I seem to vaguely recall that being the case in the theater but that could be my memory being skewed by watching the BR.
audiofan1 likes this.

Politics is like a corral, no matter where you are you'll always be shoveling it.

Last edited by KMFDMvsEnya; 03-29-2018 at 07:12 PM.
post #6651 of 16095 Old 03-29-2018, 06:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Quoted: 1678 Post(s)
Liked: 4893
I just switched out TLJ for Jumanji.
biga6761 and mrtickleuk like this.
post #6652 of 16095 Old 03-29-2018, 10:11 PM

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 7107 Post(s)
Liked: 16005
Toe, pspoar, KMFDMvsEnya and 8 others like this.

post #6653 of 16095 Old 03-29-2018, 11:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
Liked: 2443
All I can say is WestWorld has some juiced up sound.

Equipment List: Benq W6000, Darbee DVP-5000S Video Processor, JKP Affinity 100 inch 16x9 .9 gain reference screen, Marantz SR7013 Receiver, 3-Marantz Ma700 and 2-Ma6100 monoblocks, 7.4.2 Atmos, B&W Nautilus 805 front speakers, B&W Nautilus HTM2 center speaker, 2 Volt 6 Atmos Speakers, Mirage HDT-R side speakers, Jamo THX surround one rear speakers, 2 LaVoce 21inch Neo DIY subs and 2 PSA S3600I'S.
post #6654 of 16095 Old 03-29-2018, 11:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 2342 Post(s)
Liked: 2916
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMFDMvsEnya View Post
I have a few thoughts on SW:TLJ audio and video to a lesser extent.

There are several aspects of the audio discussion that are being conflated or potentially drawing a false correlation.

Such as a lower average volume track is perceived as indeed being less dynamic. If the track volume is extremely too low than yes that can prove to be the case but in respects to SW:TLJ it is not remotely that low to be a concern.

Conflating aggressive loudness as being dynamic is a common misconception. Assuming the average dynamic range has been reduced with aggressive, or overly so with, dynamic range compression then that is antithetical to being truly dynamic. As in, a respectable difference between the loud and quieter passages in the mix.

In regards to SW:TLJ, I have not ripped neither the Atmos or DTSMA track and run them through the amplitude statistics of Adobe Audition, just yet; doing so will provide some understanding of how dynamic the tracks truly are apart from the average volume level. Despite that I have indeed observed what others have already mentioned and I found it quite surprising comparatively speaking how low the average volume is, however unlike others after turning the track up to a level I find acceptable it sounded just fine.

Personally found it refreshing, the audio did not sound nearly as canned as a lot of dynamic range compressed tracks often do.

With that said I understand why some/many feel this track is lacking in lower octave emphasis with various on screen action that typically would likely have some more thump. Assuming the actual mix has not been tampered with apart from the average volume then it may all indeed be stylistic choice, which I find curious in light of how loud Looper is on Blu-ray. I to would have preferred a bit more bass reinforcement with various bits but the portions that do have bass I felt sounded clean, reasonably deep -but fleeting examples, and dynamic.

Frankly it is quite perplexing to why the average volume is as low as it is, I did not hear anything that would warrant having the mix lowered that much. In relative comparison to the typical DTSMA track levels in my situation I had this track turned up by about 10dbs higher. Yet I found it comfortable to listen to, even when it got louder. Perhaps that is due to less aggressive dynamic range compression, which again have to take a look at the waveform if that is the case or maybe it is all due to a gentler EQ for the top end. Dunno man.

I enjoy TFA track but it has been compressed a fair bit and certain portions really sound canned due to the compression and limiting used to increase the average volume. I wonder if the home mix has compression applied than the original mix may contain. When the TFA 4K release comes along with an Atmos track it will be interesting to see if like with Oblivion there is a disparity in the mixes. Again I have no idea just my observational ramblings.

Oh the video, again watched the Blu-ray and, WTF is up with those elevated black levels, specifically with the space content. I seem to vaguely recall that being the case in the theater but that could be my memory being skewed by watching the BR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by subacabra View Post
I just switched out TLJ for Jumanji.
Just finished TLJ and the only real quibble (not tribble) were the slightly elevated blacks but it wasn't to the point of complete distraction and some scenes did benefit from it . The audio from the Atmos track was low but I'll keep reminding till it sinks in, that this is the way Disney does Atmos! It still sounded fantastic shook the room and hit hard when needed. Did go FA low ,no but the Atmos mix was really good especially with the Falcon. Go reference on the volume and all should be fine
post #6655 of 16095 Old 03-30-2018, 12:16 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked: 473
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofan1 View Post
Just finished TLJ and the only real quibble (not tribble) were the slightly elevated blacks but it wasn't to the point of complete distraction and some scenes did benefit from it . The audio from the Atmos track was low but I'll keep reminding till it sinks in, that this is the way Disney does Atmos! It still sounded fantastic shook the room and hit hard when needed. Did go FA low ,no but the Atmos mix was really good especially with the Falcon. Go reference on the volume and all should be fine
I still haven't watched TLJ. Received it in the mail on Tuesday, but waiting until TV night with my nephew (every Friday) so we can both see it for the first time We're going to watch The Force Awakens first, then go straight into the new one.

I normally watch movies at -6 MV, I'll bump TLJ to Reference based on comments here, and grudgingly add a couple dB later if needed. I dislike pushing my system harder than Reference, but as long as there's none of that Nolan-esque clipping, I should be fine.

On a side note, Best Buy is offering Saving Private Ryan 4K Steelbook as a Pre-order item now. Yes, please!

TCL 55P607, OPPO UDP-203, 4K Fire TV, Marantz 6011, Rotel 1075 (Atmos)
DefTech SM 65 (X7), SVS PB16 Ultra (X2), SVS Prime Elevation (X4)
Headphone rig: PC-> Schiit Wyrd ->Schiit Modi Multibit ->Stax SRM-353X ->THX AAA 789
Headphones: Stax SR-207, Stax SR-L700, M1060, TH-X00 Purpleheart, HD600, HD6XX, etc
post #6656 of 16095 Old 03-30-2018, 12:41 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
Liked: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post
Nice! Here is a idle clip of my 2002 Z28. I did pretty much most of the work myself including the tuning. Turn it up on your system, it has some LFE!

https://youtu.be/8wgKAPy5VkQ
Badass!!!! I miss my 95 LT1 firebird that was stolen .

Ascend Sierra 2's (LCR & side surrounds) + Pioneer atmos modules. 5.1.4 setup
Marantz AV7703
Rythmik FV15HP
JVC DLA-X590R (RS 440) projector
Stewart StudioTek 130 screen
post #6657 of 16095 Old 03-30-2018, 04:41 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

post #6658 of 16095 Old 03-30-2018, 04:51 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

post #6659 of 16095 Old 03-30-2018, 06:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Liked: 3634
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrey View Post
The Titan (2018) Bass Graph

Trailer
https://youtu.be/ctM8zpe3BHo

5Hz, 15Hz, and 25Hz spikes, remind anyone of a particular sci-fi movie that covers a similar range? . Looks like this could be a worthy film with a 4-6dB bass boost. Not bad for Netflix
azz7686 and unretarded like this.

Speakers: PSA MTM-210T x2, MTM-210C, MT-110SR x2; Atmos-SVS Satellite x2, DIY Volt-10 x2
Subs: PSA V1801 x2, DIY: 18" RSS460HO, 15" RSS390HO x2, BOSS w/JBL CX1200 x6
MA’s: Crowson Tech x2
Processing: Denon X4200, NU6KDSP, 3KDSP
Video: Epson 3700; Screen: Silver Ticket 106" High Contrast
post #6660 of 16095 Old 03-30-2018, 11:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 1688 Post(s)
Liked: 2080
Titan packed the ULF some nice moments for sure !

All movies should be unfiltered like this.
biga6761 likes this.

Link to Stereo Integrity SI HT 18 sub build......https://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-di...-pedestal.html
Speakers and subs for sale...https://www.avsforum.com/forum/209-au...kers-subs.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page