The Ultimate List of BASS in Movies w/ Frequency Charts - Page 472 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 47447Likes

post #14131 of 15116 Old 03-29-2019, 11:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 53
I used like to say Holy crap batman cause it was cool but think I'm goona say HOLY KING AQUAMAN. Damn the bass is so freaking awesome. My room that contents with glass were keep shaking and this is probably the first movie that I had to turned down the volume lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14132 of 15116 Old 03-30-2019, 02:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1933 Post(s)
Liked: 813
Re-watched It (2017) yesterday. Insane sound mix with some crazy bass.

Loved cranking this one.
post #14133 of 15116 Old 03-30-2019, 05:25 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 142 Post(s)
Quoted: 1696 Post(s)
Liked: 6139
Still tripping over that Love, Death & Robots: Beyond the Aquila Rift episode

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14134 of 15116 Old 03-30-2019, 05:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 685 Post(s)
Liked: 1442
^=°°°^
I have access to a Netflix account. Maybe I should put it to good use with that series. Only on my phone, tho.

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

Vizio 43" D Series 2017 || Onkyo TX383 7.2ch || Fronts: Sony SS-CS5 || Center: Pioneer SP-C22 || Sub: Polk HTS 12 || Surrounds: Micca MB42
post #14135 of 15116 Old 03-30-2019, 06:27 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Liked: 8853
Quote:
Originally Posted by indebtbassfreak View Post
Either your ears are very sensitive, or mine are fried. Not until i'm below -10/-12 does it sound "loud" to me depending on source material, -20 is almost background music volume, that been said i keep DEQ off. Even bass heavy tunes at "0" dont hurt my ears although definitely loud. May have something to do with years of potent car audio lol. Movies however rarely below -8.
Agreed ...to me -30 is normal TV watching, -20 is light music/ movie, -10 is spirited music/movie, -5 is letting neighbors know I'm home, -0 is Full Send!!
Toe, audiofan1, godwindx and 3 others like this.
post #14136 of 15116 Old 03-30-2019, 07:27 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 142 Post(s)
Quoted: 1696 Post(s)
Liked: 6139
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmerCa View Post
^=°°°^
I have access to a Netflix account. Maybe I should put it to good use with that series. Only on my phone, tho.

Yes, might as well. Put on some headphones turn off the light and turn up your phone light and just enjoy. The stories are so crazy it is the main thing you will focus on. I watched it on the PC with my system but it wasn't even loud because i was just drawn into the stories not thinking about audio or anything else.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
AmerCa likes this.
post #14137 of 15116 Old 03-30-2019, 08:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Was Rambo (2008) Extended Cut ever graphed? I just watched it, and jeebus was it loud!! This mix knows nothing about subtlety, it's either balls-to-the wall or nothing. The explosions and gunshots are cranked up to 11, and often I felt the explosions were happening inside my room. It was intense and sometimes frightening.

However, I'm not sure if the bass went very low. It was certainly loud and potent, but sometimes felt a bit hollow as well. There's a massive explosion towards the end that's one, if not the longest explosion, that I've experienced on my system. It reminded me a bit of the RP1, although not as impressive in terms of scale and extension. Due to the loudness of the track I had to play it at -17, so maybe some of the impact was lost at that moderate level.

I enjoyed the mix, although it felt short of stellar, but potent, it is. Played at high volumes, it can scare the crap out of unsuspecting guests.

Jim Kiler likes this.

Vizio 43" D Series 2017 || Onkyo TX383 7.2ch || Fronts: Sony SS-CS5 || Center: Pioneer SP-C22 || Sub: Polk HTS 12 || Surrounds: Micca MB42
post #14138 of 15116 Old 03-31-2019, 03:03 AM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Just watched Monsters vs Aliens (2009) with the kids. Lots of good thumping bass with the alien robot walking around. Would love to see a graph.
post #14139 of 15116 Old 03-31-2019, 05:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
Liked: 1562
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmerCa View Post
Was Rambo (2008) Extended Cut ever graphed? I just watched it, and jeebus was it loud!! This mix knows nothing about subtlety, it's either balls-to-the wall or nothing. The explosions and gunshots are cranked up to 11, and often I felt the explosions were happening inside my room. It was intense and sometimes frightening.

However, I'm not sure if the bass went very low. It was certainly loud and potent, but sometimes felt a bit hollow as well. There's a massive explosion towards the end that's one, if not the longest explosion, that I've experienced on my system. It reminded me a bit of the RP1, although not as impressive in terms of scale and extension. Due to the loudness of the track I had to play it at -17, so maybe some of the impact was lost at that moderate level.

I enjoyed the mix, although it felt short of stellar, but potent, it is. Played at high volumes, it can scare the crap out of unsuspecting guests.

I love Rambo (2008) and have seen the Extended edition more times than I can count.
Here's the graph from data-Bass for the Theatrical mix

Quote:
Rambo (2008 Theatrical) (7.1 DTS-HD MA)

Level - 3 Stars (107.72dB composite)
Extension - 5 Stars (6Hz)
Dynamics - 4 Stars (25.78dB)

Execution - 3 Stars (by poll)

Overall - 3.75 Stars

Not sure how different the Theatrical and Extended mixes are, and though the graph isn't particularly impressive I absolutely love demoing the Bomb scene and the infamous .50cal scene
jsgrise, mrtripleone and AmerCa like this.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
TV: Panasonic P65ST60 AVR: Denon 4311ci Speakers: PSA MTM-210C (Centre), PSA MTM-210 (Left & Right), PSA MT-110 (Surrounds) Subwoofers: Dual Seaton SubMersives
post #14140 of 15116 Old 03-31-2019, 05:58 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 620
I watched Aquaman last night and think I am in the minority. The movie was just average with the old revenge trope. Nothing special in the story line, action, or acting. I will admit the special effects were above average and looked really good on my screen. The bass was strong. So strong it was vibrating my shelves and knocking movies off. But, as another said too much. It was a constant bass and sound almost throughout the entire movie. So when it had big bass moments it was less impactful in context of the scene. There were other points in the soundtrack with some really good music that could have used some boost in volume and for whatever reason did not. I was watching via UHD Blu-Ray disc. Overall it did not live up to my expectations.

I keep trying to watch Love Death + Robots but my Netflix keeps locking up. I bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep hate streaming. Some nights it will stream well for a couple hours and others not 10 minutes. Tried resetting password, removing the app and re-installing, unplugging the TV for a few hours. Still happens. TV Web browser speedtest is showing I am averaging 80mbps with Youtube and Prime streaming without issue. Anyway the episodes I have watched I have enjoyed for the most part. Sound is done extremely well. There is even some bass where it gives me a tingling feeling and the sound I hear is my closet doors rattling. Then you get the big explosions that shakes the entire seat. Bass done well to enhance the scene, where Aquaman felt and sounded like a constant drone.

There's my two cents even if my opinion is not that valuable.
AmerCa likes this.

TV: LG OLED 65B7A, Receiver: Marantz SR-6012, Blu-Ray Player: LG UBK90, Fronts: JBL S312, Center: JBL S-Center, Surrounds: JBL S38, Top: Yamaha NS-AW1, Subwoofer: 2 PSA S3000i and one PSA XS-30se--- 5.3.4 setup
http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...&action=hybrid
post #14141 of 15116 Old 03-31-2019, 06:28 AM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onward74 View Post
Just watched Monsters vs Aliens (2009) with the kids. Lots of good thumping bass with the alien robot walking around. Would love to see a graph.
I saw Aquaman in a AMC bigd theater and hands down a million times better in my own. My bass is tuned to 30hz and Aquaman was like hitting a home run on the sweet spot on a bat! Even the music had crazy bass in it!

I was on the fence with purchasing a 2:35 screen but went with a 120inch 16:9. My PJ doesn't have a constant aspect ratio as I see a lot of movies switching between the two during playback.

Picture quality was great and now leading my list for best bass demo movie!
Toe, mrtripleone and AmerCa like this.

HTPC on a budget...HD Pany/120", 4-13.5" JL-Audio Subs, 4-10" JBL Woofers, 4 - Polk Surrounds, JBL Center w/Polk Pressence speakers, Adcom 555MKII, Yamaha Receiver
post #14142 of 15116 Old 03-31-2019, 08:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiebosco View Post
I love Rambo (2008) and have seen the Extended edition more times than I can count.

Not sure how different the Theatrical and Extended mixes are, and though the graph isn't particularly impressive I absolutely love demoing the Bomb scene and the infamous .50cal scene
They re-did the mix for the extended edition. It's basically a new mix. I'm not sure how different they're are, since I don't have the theatrical, but no way the extended is 3 stars in level. It's super loud, at least the actions scenes. I'm surprised by the deep extension of the theatrical, so it's possible some of it it's still in the extended, unless they filtered it to boost the level. Don't know.

That bomb scene is fantastic, I agree, even more given the context.

SuperFist and DenverMDM like this.

post #14143 of 15116 Old 03-31-2019, 08:25 AM

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Chmiel View Post
I watched Aquaman last night and think I am in the minority. The movie was just average with the old revenge trope. Nothing special in the story line, action, or acting. I will admit the special effects were above average and looked really good on my screen. The bass was strong. So strong it was vibrating my shelves and knocking movies off. But, as another said too much. It was a constant bass and sound almost throughout the entire movie. So when it had big bass moments it was less impactful in context of the scene. There were other points in the soundtrack with some really good music that could have used some boost in volume and for whatever reason did not. I was watching via UHD Blu-Ray disc. Overall it did not live up to my expectations.

I keep trying to watch Love Death + Robots but my Netflix keeps locking up. I bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep hate streaming. Some nights it will stream well for a couple hours and others not 10 minutes. Tried resetting password, removing the app and re-installing, unplugging the TV for a few hours. Still happens. TV Web browser speedtest is showing I am averaging 80mbps with Youtube and Prime streaming without issue. Anyway the episodes I have watched I have enjoyed for the most part. Sound is done extremely well. There is even some bass where it gives me a tingling feeling and the sound I hear is my closet doors rattling. Then you get the big explosions that shakes the entire seat. Bass done well to enhance the scene, where Aquaman felt and sounded like a constant drone.

There's my two cents even if my opinion is not that valuable.
Well said. Aquaman definitely has a lot of bass but sometimes too much of one thing can desensitize the dynamics. It’s like bass is seasoning- too much seasoning can ruin a meal. The visuals were pretty amazing and the only good thing about the movie. I’m planning on watching it in 3D just to see if it translates well.
richardsim7 and Joshua Chmiel like this.

Dual Denon 5200’s for 9.1.4, Emotiva IPS-1, Crown XLS 1502, Aircom S10 cooling fans | Definitive Technology BP2002, CLR 2002, BP-2x and BPX surround and heights, PSA 3600i dual 18’s (1), PSA xs15se's (2) Definitive Technology PF15TL (2)| JVC RS500, Oppo UHD-203 player, Lumagen Radiance Pro 4242, Custom 150" screen with Seymour XD material, Nvidia Shield, Panamax 5200
post #14144 of 15116 Old 03-31-2019, 09:41 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPBURNS View Post
Few yrs back someone was attempting to make site where we could overlay movie frequency graphs graphs to to allow apple to apple comparisons -
ring a bell with anyone? that would be so cool -
Yeah about that . Maybe someone else said he was making that site a few years ago, but i was the one who mentioned it in around September 2018. I was soo hyped, and suddenly life happened. I finally found a job (not what i wanted but it was the second one i wanted) so i'm doing a Monday-Friday job and Saturday - Sunday masters degree university. I don't even have time to read this forum . I only read this thread and on the weekend.

I'm really sorry that i promised to make that website till the end of 2018 or the beginning of 2019 and i couldn't finish it.

Good news is that after university (its my final year) i will have a bit more time on the weekends. Because of the job i got, i will get more advanced in this "sphere" and i will have easier time creating it right!
SuperFist and AmerCa like this.
post #14145 of 15116 Old 03-31-2019, 10:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked: 693
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetzalcoalt View Post
Yeah about that . Maybe someone else said he was making that site a few years ago, but i was the one who mentioned it in around September 2018. I was soo hyped, and suddenly life happened. I finally found a job (not what i wanted but it was the second one i wanted) so i'm doing a Monday-Friday job and Saturday - Sunday masters degree university. I don't even have time to read this forum . I only read this thread and on the weekend.

I'm really sorry that i promised to make that website till the end of 2018 or the beginning of 2019 and i couldn't finish it.

Good news is that after university (its my final year) i will have a bit more time on the weekends. Because of the job i got, i will get more advanced in this "sphere" and i will have easier time creating it right!
Ya talking 4/5 yrs ago - I was off board myself for awhile until lots of new upgrades recently so missed your update last year -congrats on finishing up school-

15400 Watts of Atmos Seaton Power -Quad SubMersived - JVC N7
post #14146 of 15116 Old 03-31-2019, 02:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 1267 Post(s)
Liked: 4960
The Art Of Flight is badass, dude!!!

There are no other words for it and The Bass!

Toe, Tom C, mrtripleone and 3 others like this.

Subwoofers: PSA S3000i x 2 | L+R Front: Onkyo SKF-200F | Center: Onkyo SKC-200C | L+R Surround: Onkyo SKM-200S | Atmos: Pioneer SP-T22A-LR | AVR: Yamaha RX-A660BL | HTPC: Lenovo Q190
post #14147 of 15116 Old 03-31-2019, 03:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 1104 Post(s)
Liked: 1846
The Ultimate List of BASS in Movies w/ Frequency Charts

9:58 into episode 3 of “Love, Death and Robots” on Netflix is absolutely fantastic and has some killer Lowwwww bass for several seconds. It’s graphic though.. just a warning.

The entire series is sooo well done... crisp and loud. I’m at reference volume and it sounds amazing!!!

Edit: here is scene

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike Butny and Joshua Chmiel like this.

Last edited by David Charles; 03-31-2019 at 04:04 PM.
post #14148 of 15116 Old 03-31-2019, 04:03 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
Liked: 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFist View Post

Just bought the Blu ray off ebay! This thread costs me more money than the subwoofer forum. Lol
post #14149 of 15116 Old 03-31-2019, 05:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 1311 Post(s)
Liked: 1682
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFist View Post

Hell yeah

Here's a heatmap which gives you an idea of where the bass hits throughout the movie

SuperFist and AmerCa like this.
post #14150 of 15116 Old 03-31-2019, 06:12 PM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverMDM View Post
Well said. Aquaman definitely has a lot of bass but sometimes too much of one thing can desensitize the dynamics. It’s like bass is seasoning- too much seasoning can ruin a meal. The visuals were pretty amazing and the only good thing about the movie. I’m planning on watching it in 3D just to see if it translates well.
Aquaman is made for 3D imo. Starts of subtle, but then really hits its stride, especially in the amazing recreation of Atlantis. It’s a visual masterpiece in 3D, with fantastic depth and very good brightness.

The bass is very very loud and constant. It is a little over the top sometimes, but it is there in spades nonetheless. You have to be in the mood as it can be a constant barrage. For example, in one scene that made me lol, the camera dives from above ground into the water, and there is a huge bass slam. It was like...already then
Toe and AmerCa like this.
post #14151 of 15116 Old 03-31-2019, 06:29 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
Liked: 253
fresh box of dozen doughnuts.
man how good these first 2 or 3 are, gotta have more.
man these next 4 or 5 are melting in my mouth
ughh..crap , cant believe i just ate the whole box ! pukeeee!
as went the bass in aquaman for my liking.
too much bass is worse than too little imho.
was cool the first few minutes i guess.
movie was a let down to me also.
too far fetched i guess...
Joshua Chmiel likes this.
post #14152 of 15116 Old 03-31-2019, 06:36 PM

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier3 View Post
Aquaman is made for 3D imo. Starts of subtle, but then really hits its stride, especially in the amazing recreation of Atlantis. It’s a visual masterpiece in 3D, with fantastic depth and very good brightness.

The bass is very very loud and constant. It is a little over the top sometimes, but it is there in spades nonetheless. You have to be in the mood as it can be a constant barrage. For example, in one scene that made me lol, the camera dives from above ground into the water, and there is a huge bass slam. It was like...already then
I'll definitely check it out in 3D as I do think that visually it might be the best movie I've seen this year with the caveat that I just replaced my screen with an XD which makes HDR pop more. It's given me that 5-10% improvement that really makes a difference up close in the first row.

Dual Denon 5200’s for 9.1.4, Emotiva IPS-1, Crown XLS 1502, Aircom S10 cooling fans | Definitive Technology BP2002, CLR 2002, BP-2x and BPX surround and heights, PSA 3600i dual 18’s (1), PSA xs15se's (2) Definitive Technology PF15TL (2)| JVC RS500, Oppo UHD-203 player, Lumagen Radiance Pro 4242, Custom 150" screen with Seymour XD material, Nvidia Shield, Panamax 5200
post #14153 of 15116 Old 03-31-2019, 08:04 PM
Toe

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Quoted: 2663 Post(s)
Liked: 3402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier3 View Post
:
Nice! I keep hearing this about the 3d. Got a copy sitting here and looking forward to it!

Took in Spiderverse in 3d this weekend which was awesome!!
post #14154 of 15116 Old 03-31-2019, 08:58 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Charles View Post
9:58 into episode 3 of “Love, Death and Robots” on Netflix is absolutely fantastic and has some killer Lowwwww bass for several seconds. It’s graphic though.. just a warning.

The entire series is sooo well done... crisp and loud. I’m at reference volume and it sounds amazing!!!

Edit: here is scene https://youtu.be/00b2vZQb-YU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was that episode titled The Witness? And towards the very end of it? I remarked earlier how much that surprised me.

TV: LG OLED 65B7A, Receiver: Marantz SR-6012, Blu-Ray Player: LG UBK90, Fronts: JBL S312, Center: JBL S-Center, Surrounds: JBL S38, Top: Yamaha NS-AW1, Subwoofer: 2 PSA S3000i and one PSA XS-30se--- 5.3.4 setup
http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...&action=hybrid
post #14155 of 15116 Old 03-31-2019, 09:27 PM

Mentioned: 230 Post(s)
Quoted: 5281 Post(s)
Liked: 4796
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgrise View Post
Has anyone compared The Dark Knight TrueHD track with the DTS-HD UHD version? Are they identical? Blu-ray.com's review suggests otherwise.
I believe it was discussed last year in the blu-ray.com forums.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/showt...php?p=55735872
post #14156 of 15116 Old 04-01-2019, 07:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Alexander View Post
I believe it was discussed last year in the blu-ray.com forums.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/showt...php?p=55735872
I am not double dipping unless these come with Atmos or DTS X. Any idea why it didn't come out with such like all other releases?

Proud Member of "Bass-a-holic Anonymous" - Dual Bottle of Choice: SVS PC-13 Ultra + SVS PC-12 NSD. Drink of Choice: Ready Player One Delorean Race
DaLite 0.9 Grey 110" screen. Epson 3000 1080P Projection. 7.2 SVS and Energy Reference + Parasound THX Ultra Amplification system.
post #14157 of 15116 Old 04-01-2019, 08:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 338 Post(s)
Quoted: 2388 Post(s)
Liked: 10239
Quote:
Originally Posted by eightninesuited View Post
I am not double dipping unless these come with Atmos or DTS X. Any idea why it didn't come out with such like all other releases?

Hi.

Take the Red Pill (BassEQ) BassEQ Demo Clips
Video: Sony 85" X900F @ 80" eyes-to-screen (49.4° viewing angle)
Audio: Denon AVR-X4400H 7.2.4 Atmos
Mains: Fusion-15 LR, Custom Tapered Ported Volt-6 Center, Ported Volt-10 Surrounds, Custom 45°/45° Double-Angled Ported Volt-6 Atmos
Subs: The Two Towers (HT18 32cf 11.5Hz x 2), UM18 4cf x 2, Crowson MAs x 4
post #14158 of 15116 Old 04-01-2019, 08:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by aron7awol View Post

Hi.
I was actually listening to a NOLAN interview and I swear, there was clipping in the audio. I wonder if it was done as a gag or not.
aron7awol, Nalleh and richardsim7 like this.

Proud Member of "Bass-a-holic Anonymous" - Dual Bottle of Choice: SVS PC-13 Ultra + SVS PC-12 NSD. Drink of Choice: Ready Player One Delorean Race
DaLite 0.9 Grey 110" screen. Epson 3000 1080P Projection. 7.2 SVS and Energy Reference + Parasound THX Ultra Amplification system.
post #14159 of 15116 Old 04-01-2019, 09:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 1311 Post(s)
Liked: 1682
Quote:
Originally Posted by eightninesuited View Post
I was actually listening to a NOLAN interview and I swear, there was clipping in the audio. I wonder if it was done as a gag or not.

"Louder"
"but sir, I don't thi-"
"LOUDER!"
Alan P and SuperFist like this.
post #14160 of 15116 Old 04-01-2019, 09:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1409 Post(s)
Liked: 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardsim7 View Post
TrueHD doesn’t have a DD core. That’s why you get the compatibility tracks. DTS:X is the one with compatibility all the way down

That is really too bad since the majority of consumers with atmos speakers, that may not be as knowledgeable as the AVS gen pop, will not hear the Atmos soundtrack.

This is really insane and the publisher could at least put something in the main menu like “select this for the best soundtrack”. No care or attention to detail at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7.4.6 system: Processors:Marantz 8805 || Xilica XP4080 Amps: Parasound A31 and ATI AT528NC & AT526NC n-core ||Speakers: Procella P8 LCR, Procella P5 for surround & ceiling
Subs: JTR Captivator S2, JTR Captivator S1, 2 Seaton Submersive (dual 15")
Screen: 2.40:1 Seymour XD Acoustically Transparent, 128" diagonal / 118" wide || Projector: JVC X570/RS420
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page