The Ultimate List of BASS in Movies w/ Frequency Charts - Page 491 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 48267Likes

post #14701 of 15454 Old 05-27-2019, 11:24 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
Liked: 1039
Quote:
Originally Posted by subacabra View Post
Lol! Soon my friend! I just need someone to help me get it setup

PioManiac has the easiest tutorial on the “other” thread, it’s all on page one. So easy a caveman could do it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Alan P, Tom C, hdtv316 and 1 others like this.

Marantz 7011- Panasonic UB-820- Xbox One X - Epson HC 5050UB *Calibrated by ChadB* - Elite Screen's 2:35:1 AT 115' - PSA MTM 110's L/C/R - Mixed Surrounds - SVS Elevations Atmos X2 - Dual PSA VT36 B&C Neo's *MiniDSP HD* Took the Red Pill BEQ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14702 of 15454 Old 05-27-2019, 11:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 1343 Post(s)
Liked: 1708
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrey View Post
Captain Marvel? More like Captain 40hz!.

40Hz? Are we looking at the same graph?
jamiebosco likes this.
post #14703 of 15454 Old 05-27-2019, 11:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
Quoted: 3242 Post(s)
Liked: 8030
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardsim7 View Post
x2

24Hz is just above the -20dB mark
jamiebosco likes this.

The Unfinished Basement Theater & Whisky Guitar Lounge | Bass EQ for Filtered Movies
JVC DLA X750 4K Projector | 120" Powered Drop Screen | 65" LG 65B6P OLED | Panasonic DMP UB900 | Oppo UDP 203 | HDFury Vertex
Yamaha RX-A3070 | 7.4.4.4 | Mission M3i x11 | Funk Audio 18.0 x2 | Velodyne DLS 5000R x2 | Crowson LvL3 MA x4 | miniDSP 2x4HD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14704 of 15454 Old 05-27-2019, 12:21 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
Quoted: 1708 Post(s)
Liked: 6261
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardsim7 View Post
I am talking about falloff around the 40hz average.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
post #14705 of 15454 Old 05-27-2019, 12:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 1343 Post(s)
Liked: 1708
Quote:
I am talking about falloff around the 40hz average.

Surely the bigger the gap between the red and green lines, the bigger the bang?
post #14706 of 15454 Old 05-27-2019, 01:50 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Captain Marvel (2019)

What's funny about that is if i never saw people talking about feminism in regards to this movie I'd never thought about it at all because it seems like any other movie to me just with female leads. If you flip it to male leads and kept all the same things people would call it a Bro movie if that at all and wouldn't think twice, either liked it or not and forgot about it after that.

I think people just get all caught up with bs online instead of seeing the movie for themselves having their own non biased formed opinion before getting their minds tainted with the cesspool that is the internet. I watched it today before seeing any kind of reivew, opinions or anything and i genuinely like it. I laughed and saw some pretty awesome stuff. I'm watching it again and will check out the UHD because I'm now more curious than i was before. I'm maybe 10% more interested so let's see how the UHD seals the deal with a better track and impressive video quality. I hope there is a sequel because after seeing this character in her own movie and in End Game i want more for sure.

post #14707 of 15454 Old 05-27-2019, 05:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Captain Marvel (2019)

What's funny about that is if i never saw people talking about feminism in regards to this movie I'd never thought about it at all because it seems like any other movie to me just with female leads. If you flip it to male leads and kept all the same things people would call it a Bro movie if that at all and wouldn't think twice, either liked it or not and forgot about it after that.

I think people just get all caught up with bs online instead of seeing the movie for themselves having their own non biased formed opinion before getting their minds tainted with the cesspool that is the internet. I watched it today before seeing any kind of reivew, opinions or anything and i genuinely like it. I laughed and saw some pretty awesome stuff. I'm watching it again and will check out the UHD because I'm now more curious than i was before. I'm maybe 10% more interested so let's see how the UHD seals the deal with a better track and impressive video quality. I hope there is a sequel because after seeing this character in her own movie and in End Game i want more for sure.
It wasn't the movie itself, it was statements made by Brie Larson:

The backlash against Brie Larson started building last summer after the actress said she doesn’t care about the opinions of white male film reviewers. Instead, she cares about the opinions of minority women.

In a June 2018 speech at the Crystal + Lucy Awards, Larson urged the film industry to promote women of color and marginalize white men, whom she says have dominated the industry for far too long.

“I don’t want to hear what a white man has to say about ‘A Wrinkle in Time.’ I want to hear what a woman of color or a biracial woman has to say about the film. I want to hear what teenagers think about the film.”

http://www.ccn.com/captain-marvel-fa...ons-man-hating

I like movies with strong female leads like Wonder Woman. It's the accompanying BS that Larson put out there that will prevent me from watching her movie. It's the lack of tolerance from Hollywood and the "tolerant left" that really gets me.

Sony XBR-75Z9D, Anthem AVM 60, Sunfire Cinema Grand 7 Signature + GFA-555, - Onix RS850, RSC300, RS300, RS 250 -
Martin Logan Motion AFX (ATMOS), Sub: Danley DTS-10 + Behringer EP4000, OPPO 203
post #14708 of 15454 Old 05-27-2019, 05:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 450 Post(s)
Liked: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by raffin View Post

The backlash against Brie Larson started building last summer after the actress said she doesn’t care about the opinions of white male film reviewers. Instead, she cares about the opinions of minority women.

In a June 2018 speech at the Crystal + Lucy Awards, Larson urged the film industry to promote women of color and marginalize white men, whom she says have dominated the industry for far too long.

“I don’t want to hear what a white man has to say about ‘A Wrinkle in Time.’ I want to hear what a woman of color or a biracial woman has to say about the film. I want to hear what teenagers think about the film.”

I like movies with strong female leads like Wonder Woman. It's the accompanying BS that Larson put out there that will prevent me from watching her movie. It's the lack of tolerance from Hollywood and the "tolerant left" that really gets me.

I think you might be lost. This isn’t Breitbart.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

LG OLED65C7P - Professionally Calibrated l Apple TV 4K l Microsoft Xbox One S l Sony STR-ZA1100ES l Polk Audio CS2 Series II Center Channel l Polk Audio Monitor 60 Series II Floorstanding L/R l Polk Audio Monitor 45B Rear Surround l Dual BIC V1220 Subwoofers
post #14709 of 15454 Old 05-27-2019, 06:59 PM

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by HD-Master View Post
I think you might be lost. This isn’t Breitbart.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
LOL, you just made my case.

I just wanted to clarify why there was an uproar over Captain Marvel since it was mentioned.

Not wanting to derail the thread so we can take it to PM if you'd like.
saginawjuggalo and jamiebosco like this.

Sony XBR-75Z9D, Anthem AVM 60, Sunfire Cinema Grand 7 Signature + GFA-555, - Onix RS850, RSC300, RS300, RS 250 -
Martin Logan Motion AFX (ATMOS), Sub: Danley DTS-10 + Behringer EP4000, OPPO 203
post #14710 of 15454 Old 05-27-2019, 07:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
Liked: 3521
Quote:
The uhd of Godzilla (98) was pretty lacking in the bass dept by the way. All those footsteps and cars bouncing could've used some sweet bass..

The footsteps specifically had a lot of heft to them with some added BEQ special sauce, but overall I found the new Atmos presentation to be much better than the bass; the bass felt like it was from a 20+ year old movie where a lot of moments were lacking even with a ton of boost, definitely a far cry from Cloverfield style bass. Get your miniDSP setup man!
subacabra likes this.

Speakers: PSA MTM-210T x2, MTM-210C, MT-110SR x2; Atmos-SVS Satellite x2, DIY Volt-10 x2
Subs: PSA V1801 x2, DIY: 18" RSS460HO, 15" RSS390HO x2, BOSS w/JBL CX1200 x6
MA’s: Crowson Tech x2
Processing: Denon X4200, NU6KDSP, 3KDSP
Video: Epson 3700; Screen: Silver Ticket 106" High Contrast
post #14711 of 15454 Old 05-27-2019, 07:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1055 Post(s)
Liked: 2347
Quote:

Agree 100%. Just act and keep your mouth shut.

Equipment List: Benq W6000, Darbee DVP-5000S Video Processor, JKP Affinity 100 inch 16x9 .9 gain reference screen, Marantz SR7013 Receiver, 3-Marantz Ma700 and 2-Ma6100 monoblocks, 7.4.2 Atmos, B&W Nautilus 805 front speakers, B&W Nautilus HTM2 center speaker, Volt 6 Atmos Speakers, Mirage HDT-R side speakers, Jamo THX surround one rear speakers, 2 LaVoce 21inch Neo DIY subs and 2 PSA 3600I'S.

Last edited by Mike Butny; 05-27-2019 at 07:34 PM.
post #14712 of 15454 Old 05-27-2019, 07:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 1637 Post(s)
Liked: 4749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekosche View Post
The footsteps specifically had a lot of heft to them with some added BEQ special sauce, but overall I found the new Atmos presentation to be much better than the bass; the bass felt like it was from a 20+ year old movie where a lot of moments were lacking even with a ton of boost, definitely a far cry from Cloverfield style bass. Get your miniDSP setup man!
I agree! The atmos was pretty awesome. I really hope they put out a uhd version of Godzilla 2014, and don't neuter the bass. Love that one!
Got all the equipment ready for beq, just been too busy working and hanging with my lil guy to get it up and running. Soon though! I promise! Lol
Sekosche likes this.
post #14713 of 15454 Old 05-27-2019, 10:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked: 153
Quote:

Yep, spot on. I viewed Larson's comments as sexist and racist. I enjoy strong female leads as well but, because of Larson, Captain Marvel was the only Marvel film I didn't see in theaters (and I have no desire to ever watch it).

I want the bass to hit low, not the actors.
raffin, Mike Butny, Tom C and 11 others like this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photos Of My Theater | Vero 4K | Epson 5030UB + Peerless PRG-UNV | 100" EluneVision Reference 4K Screen | Onkyo TX-NR555 @ 5.2.2 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | Polk Audio RTi A9 + CSi A6 + OWM3 + Micca M8C + SVS PC2000 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83V Mini PC + MoviePosterApp | Z83V + DietPi FTP Server + 3 x 8TB HDDs + 4 x DLink DHP-701AV
post #14714 of 15454 Old 05-28-2019, 02:08 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

If it's correct what she said then that's a bit messesed up for her to single out a race because you can have white men who love this film to death and those who hate it. Life isn't black and white so she can't paint a whole race as the same, it just isn't rational. I don't think it simply has anything to do with Left or Right political leanings because you can find those on both parties who may like and hate this film. With the need to label people in this world in the simplest possible way I'm a "leftist" but i don't think whay she said was right in any sense, it's pretty F'D up to be honest because hurt feelings get caught up in the simple instead of looking deeper beyond throwing anger at the easiest target. Hollywood has serious problems and Justic isn't equal but don't forget those who also being white men genuinely care for equality of all races and gender. If we fall for just simply hating people based on race and ending it there it's game over and we continue for another 100 years with never truly solving any issues they say they care about. I don't get caught up in the noise of the internet to tell the reality of the world. These articles and news people need clicks and I've seen them do some serious gas lighting to get the hate going between races and gender. Go out in the world beyond the internet and see if you have people treating you different for being a white persons, nobody cares they just go on with their life. The internet isn't real life and i don't get caught up or hurt by it's comments and crazy people. Life has crazy people on all sides and unfortunately I've encountered them all and hate that i did.

Her REAL quote and video

“Our industry has gone through a major growth. We are expanding to make films
that better reflect the people that buy movie tickets but they are not allowed enough
chances to read public discourse on these films by the people that these films were made for.

In 2017, only 2.5 % of top critics were women of color, she noted."I don’t need a
40-year-old white dude to tell me what didn’t work about A Wrinkle in Time,"
said Larson. "It wasn’t made for him! I want to know what it meant
to women of color, biracial women, to teen women of color."

Larson clarified: "Am I saying I hate white dudes? No, I am not. What I am saying is if you
make a movie that is a love letter to women of color, there is an insanely low chance
a woman of color will have a chance to see your movie, and review your movie."

…I know that [better representation] means my work will be shown, digested, discussed
by a variety of people, not just a singular perspective. I want to know what my work means to the world, not a narrow view.”

"It really sucks that reviews matter – but reviews matter," said Larson.
"Good reviews out of festivals give small, independent films a fighting chance to be bought and seen.
Good reviews help films gross money, good reviews slingshot films into awards contenders.

"A good review can change your life," continued Larson,
who sprang from the indie breakout "Room" to Oscar gold. "It changed mine."

Source https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/06/13/brie-larson-diverse-film-critics-women-film-crystal-lucy-awards/700731002/

The Study she was referring to,

Study finds that film critics are almost 80 percent male

University of Southern California’s Annenberg Inclusion Initiative
Source https://apnews.com/3636fdc9aa484e9fafa51cb481f0fe2e
raffin, Jim Kiler, hdtv316 and 9 others like this.

Last edited by MrGrey; 05-28-2019 at 02:53 AM.
post #14715 of 15454 Old 05-28-2019, 02:58 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

From the video and what I've seen and quotes she's talking about crititis and the industry NOT the audience as she refrences the study above. This is why i don't listen to people online and get my feelings and opinions manipulated by purposeful misquotes based on their personal bias or agenda. Just go to the source and read it for yourself or video what is said and then make an opinion. I don't have time for this nonsense. Allot of people made money off the YouTube videos and article clicks spazzing out about this so i guess they got theirs. I don't see why people are blowing a gasket. Totally a waste of time and energy.

Last edited by MrGrey; 05-28-2019 at 03:19 AM.
post #14716 of 15454 Old 05-28-2019, 06:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
Quoted: 3242 Post(s)
Liked: 8030
I have no idea why her opinion even matters, it wasn't her movie...she just starred in it,
...so I never watched or read any of her off screen comments. Barely even skimmed what was just posted here

I also think Tom Cruise is bat-shyt crazy and would never listen to him spew any Scientology crap,
I like his movies because they are usually action packed with full bandwidth LFE/ULF.
....Speaking of which...Back O/T!

The Unfinished Basement Theater & Whisky Guitar Lounge | Bass EQ for Filtered Movies
JVC DLA X750 4K Projector | 120" Powered Drop Screen | 65" LG 65B6P OLED | Panasonic DMP UB900 | Oppo UDP 203 | HDFury Vertex
Yamaha RX-A3070 | 7.4.4.4 | Mission M3i x11 | Funk Audio 18.0 x2 | Velodyne DLS 5000R x2 | Crowson LvL3 MA x4 | miniDSP 2x4HD
post #14717 of 15454 Old 05-28-2019, 08:36 AM

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked: 712
If I were to base what movies I watch based off what actors say and do in public I would never watch a Tom Cruise film. But then I would miss out on a lot of good movies. I judge movies based on the movie. If an actor wants to use their celebrity to express an opinion, so be it, I don't have to listen or agree.

In real life I am sure all of you have worker/s for/with you that you find great to get the job done, but can't stand outside the workplace.
basshead81 likes this.

TV: LG OLED 65B7A, Receiver: Marantz SR-6012, Blu-Ray Player: LG UBK90, Fronts: JBL S312, Center: JBL S-Center, Surrounds: JBL S38, Top: Yamaha NS-AW1, Subwoofer: 2 PSA S3000i and one PSA XS-30se--- 5.3.4 setup
http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...&action=hybrid
post #14718 of 15454 Old 05-28-2019, 08:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 450 Post(s)
Liked: 488
Let’s just take the alt-right commentary elsewhere. It doesn’t belong here and is wildly off-topic.

LG OLED65C7P - Professionally Calibrated l Apple TV 4K l Microsoft Xbox One S l Sony STR-ZA1100ES l Polk Audio CS2 Series II Center Channel l Polk Audio Monitor 60 Series II Floorstanding L/R l Polk Audio Monitor 45B Rear Surround l Dual BIC V1220 Subwoofers
post #14719 of 15454 Old 05-28-2019, 10:00 AM
Toe
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Quoted: 2663 Post(s)
Liked: 3416
Can someone please do a bass graph of that Brie Larson video above? Depending on how that turns out determines if I watch it or not. Hoping for some good ULF.
audiofan1 likes this.
post #14720 of 15454 Old 05-28-2019, 10:12 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
Liked: 331
Fully rewatched Aquaman last night for the first time since the audyssey app got rid of the 20Hz roll-off. WOW. I didn't think it could get more nuts with my setup but it did. We had a friend over who's a huge movie buff and usually had watched all the big Marvel and DC stuff (and pretty much every other movie) in theaters, but hadn't actually watched it yet. So I got the joy of finally having someone over to view a movie who would also appreciate the home theater. That made it even more fun for me and he got a theater like experience still.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk
Toe, SuperFist, godwindx and 2 others like this.

Pansonic TC-P60VT60 | Denon AVR-X4500H | Sony UBP-X800 | Chane A2.4 L/C/R | Chane A1.4 SR | SVS Elevation Atmos/height | SVS PB-2000 | Logitech Harmony 950 | Arris MX011ANM (Xfinity X1) | Apple TV 4K
post #14721 of 15454 Old 05-28-2019, 10:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 1637 Post(s)
Liked: 4749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
Can someone please do a bass graph of that Brie Larson video above? Depending on how that turns out determines if I watch it or not. Hoping for some good ULF.
No significant content
Toe, raffin, Mike Butny and 7 others like this.
post #14722 of 15454 Old 05-28-2019, 10:59 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
No significant content

Don’t know if BEQ can save that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marantz 7011- Panasonic UB-820- Xbox One X - Epson HC 5050UB *Calibrated by ChadB* - Elite Screen's 2:35:1 AT 115' - PSA MTM 110's L/C/R - Mixed Surrounds - SVS Elevations Atmos X2 - Dual PSA VT36 B&C Neo's *MiniDSP HD* Took the Red Pill BEQ
post #14723 of 15454 Old 05-28-2019, 11:25 AM
Toe
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Quoted: 2663 Post(s)
Liked: 3416
Quote:
No significant content
Thanks Suba, but I was actually talking about the Brie Larson video in post 14715 above. Is there some killer bass in that puppy or not???
If there is, I'll watch it!
audiofan1 and subacabra like this.
post #14724 of 15454 Old 05-28-2019, 11:39 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Quote:
[*]This whole forum is meant to be fun, well organized and community fueled and any support will be welcomed .
It was nice while it lasted.
post #14725 of 15454 Old 05-28-2019, 12:00 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemaniac93 View Post
It was nice while it lasted.
I just hate seeing words misconstrued just to fit a narrative. I had to reply with the real quote and video because i literally searched and most articles were just writing what they wanted and wording the quote out of context fueling nonsense knowing it get clicks and reactions when in reality nobody would of given a crap if they saw the original writing and video about the study and her opinions on that and the industry. People just want a reason to attack and lable others to feel good about themselves instead of engaging in critical thinking like adults. This whole thing is childish so i had to actually post the reality instead of the clickbate sensationalized nonsense that strokes ones bias. This will blow over or get deleted so it's whatever but this bs has to stop because it isn't the first time I've seen it in this thread. I'm probably the youngest person in here but my god I'd wear some of the people in here were in their teens, it's legit embrassing and i had to more than once just get off this page.

post #14726 of 15454 Old 05-28-2019, 12:13 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Liked: 172
The graph for Captain Marvel looks good enough, I guess. I watched the movie in a Dolby Cinema and enjoyed it. It'll be added to my MCU collection.
post #14727 of 15454 Old 05-28-2019, 12:21 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Quote:
I just hate seeing words misconstrued just to fit a narrative. I had to reply with the real quote and video because i literally searched and most articles were just writing what they wanted and wording the quote out of context fueling nonsense knowing it get clicks and reactions when in reality nobody would of given a crap if they saw the original writing and video about the study and her opinions on that and the industry. People just want a reason to attack and lable others to feel good about themselves instead of engaging in critical thinking like adults. This whole thing is childish so i had to actually post the reality instead of the clickbate sensationalized nonsense that strokes ones bias. This will blow over or get deleted so it's whatever but this bs has to stop because it isn't the first time I've seen it in this thread. I'm probably the youngest person in here but my god I'd wear some of the people in here were in their teens, it's legit embrassing and i had to more than once just get off this page.

I totally understand where you came from and I agree wholeheartedly. Just what it turned into was disheartening. It feels pointless trying to get someone to look at all the facts when what most people want is to confirm their biases and look at the most extreme examples to make it appear as a general trend. I mostly keep to being a lurker on AVS since it's inundated with this nonsense and I feel it's pointless to engage. It is refreshing to have a thread run by someone who is clear-eyed and willing to look at all the facts before making a judgment. Thank you for bringing that perspective which I'm sure is shared by a lot of people on these threads but they tend to keep to the shadows for the same reasons I do.
post #14728 of 15454 Old 05-28-2019, 12:21 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spewdom View Post
The graph for Captain Marvel looks good enough, I guess. I watched the movie in a Dolby Cinema and enjoyed it. It'll be added to my MCU collection.
It hits hard and adding an extra 6db on the sub made it a bit too much but totally worth it for the scenes that seriously demand it. There's even a scene or two that i can remember where you feel the bass extremely hard in your chest.

SuperFist and audiofan1 like this.
post #14729 of 15454 Old 05-28-2019, 12:24 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
It hits hard and adding an extra 6db on the sub made it a bit too much but totally worth it for the scenes that seriously demand it. There's even a scene or two that i can remember where you feel the bass extremely hard in your chest.

Do you have a list of components in your system. You may have posted before but I was curious to the amount of subwoofage you are running.

Mike Butny likes this.

post #14730 of 15454 Old 05-28-2019, 12:27 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallingMrBenzo View Post
Do you have a list of components in your system. You may have posted before but I was curious to the amount of subwoofage you are running.

I only have one Rythmik FV15HP and I'm about 4ft away from with it directly in front of me between my L & R and under my center channel. I have the Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-280F and the RP-450C.

Last edited by MrGrey; 05-28-2019 at 01:09 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page