Trouble with Logitech Z2300 Sub&Speakers, No Sound. - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By ChromeJob

post #1 of 3 Old 05-24-2017, 05:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Trouble with Logitech Z2300 Sub&Speakers, No Sound.

Hello all.

First time reader/poster but I am having problems with an older Sub. for a year or so it has been in my closet, but to the best of my memory there was no problem with it last time it was stored.

Its the Logitech z2300, I got it for free years ago from a friend who was moving. I took it because even though it was just 2.1 I thought the Sub seemed huge.

I tried hooking it up the other day to various computer with no luck, no sound from the sub, or from the 2.1 speakers.

I have taken a photo of the board inside the sub, I personally do not see any blatant problems but someone with better knowledge may see something I do not.

Feel free to ask for anymore info or more pictures.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-24-2017, 10:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 2092 Post(s)
Liked: 1096
Ah, there, yes I see it. Capacitor #118 has lost its ability to store a charge…

Okay, just kidding. Seriously, nothing looks amiss with the circuit components. I'd say look over the OM, check that you're hooking it up right, switch out any cords or components that you can, and if it still ends up dead, Jack it's dead. Oh well.
jasonsong likes this.

"Exceedingly odd," said the butler.
Are you new to the forum? Please read forum FAQs and stickies. Like posts that help you. RTFM, always.
A: Yamaha RX-V775; Chromecast Audio; iPod Classic, Touch. Bose 401 mains, 301 Series III surrounds, Yamaha NS-C444 center, Hsu VTF-2 Mk4.
V: Panasonic DMP-BDT215, Yamaha DVD-S550. Apple TV 4gen. Chromecast 1gen, Samsung UN40ES6150.
post #3 of 3 Old 06-07-2017, 12:20 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Got a tip to try and replace the fuse. So tomorrow im going to go up to an Auto place I guess and try and check about that, fingers crossed that does something.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page